标题: 【F2P】古董之路 3:美国梦 Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'
本帖最后由 2yf00000 于 2023-11-16 10:51 编辑 7 f- Z+ C, ?  e. S7 J9 _

; {7 C: T& e9 ]9 f$ Q0 A
7 A! l* G+ M$ B7 p! P) \1 D+ I
Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'
Developer: Boomzap Entertainment
Publisher: Big Fish Games
Hard Drive: 1.07 GB
Release Date: 2013-09-19 (Last Upd8: 2015-01-26)
# b& s' F6 Z, Q: N
Welcome to Beechwood Cove, a small town filled with shopkeepers, craftsmen, and antique enthusiasts! Unfortunately, people have lost interest in antique collecting, and the town is left forgotten and in disrepair.
You are an antiques expert placed in charge of Beechwood Cove’s antique shop. With the help of fellow antiques experts James and Grace Anderson, you must rebuild the antique shop to rekindle interest in antique collecting!
Eventually, you will meet the other residents of Beechwood Cove and inspire them to rebuild their own shops. With your help, you will revive the town and attract tourists and customers once more!
Find and collect rare antiques by traveling to various locations in the US and exploring hidden object scenes. Auction and trade with other players to complete your collection! Help the people of Beechwood Cove by playing minigames around town. And don’t forget to customize and decorate your shop and town!
“definitely highly enjoyable and visually appealing – most important of all, it is family-friendly!” -AllAboutCasualGame.com! n* P( |( m) T8 I0 _
“has the ability to make me feel like I'm a part of the game” -3BoysAndADog.com
4 H/ U9 r) J: M3 O8 ^1 ^
Features:

$ w- J4 U9 k. w/ k
6 L; t, r9 x0 ]' {' S7 v: M7 v$ j7 C$ V% d: {$ c9 K+ T" e

" ]0 ^% E% [. _$ K- r% C6 `5 T
" |9 f; M8 j' E2 a" h
  V5 d# ]6 S6 N$ E: l- P1 ^
( X9 v1 X- k6 x. @& U* yGame System Requirements
% A  M: {" I5 A6 J8 s( `5 j! ZOS: Windows XP/Vista/77 L3 P# v- d" b/ n% ?; ~& ]  q* D
CPU: 2.5 GHz. L1 L8 |) [5 R
RAM: 1.0 GB
+ k0 g9 D: G3 u6 o  a( E: SDirectX: 9% V1 @) l& G" Y

+ e* U( D# H$ v- P! A( Y0 O8 [! hDownload Here: https://www.chinaavg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=49671
% z9 c" u9 m6 S; o& Q8 i请注意:本作为 Free-to-Play 游戏,无试玩限制但有内购及全程联网需求!游戏现已关服,仅能在断网状态下进入,不建议单独为本作购买合集!
; D2 s) y( s" H8 Y. `/ I5 P

欢迎光临 冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG (https://chinaavg.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2