冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

标题: 龙枪编年史-秋暮之巨龙 长期长篇连载英文小说 启航 [打印本页]

作者: yush    时间: 2010-4-5 10:38
标题: 龙枪编年史-秋暮之巨龙 长期长篇连载英文小说 启航
The Old Man
. y+ P/ G4 Y* @6 MTika Waylan straightened herback with a sigh. flexing her shoulders to ease her crampedmuscles. % B5 d0 ^6 `9 U1 c
She tossed the soapy bar rag into the water pail and lanced around the empty room.
. G5 ]0 q- n- E' H! E
1 J6 F  X5 D$ vIt was getting harder to keep up the old inn. There was a lotof love rubbed into the warm finish of the wood,
  Z+ u, T, j, Abut even loveand tallow couldn't hide the cracks and splits in the well-usedtables or prevent a customer from sitting on an occasionalsplinter. 6 o2 n6 t( I/ ]6 `. x
The Inn of the Last Home was not fancy, not like someshe'd heard about in Haven. It was comfortable. 9 D5 y9 R; M' |& H
The living tree in which it was built wrapped its ancient arms around it lovingly, while the walls  and  fixtures were crafted around theboughs   a, I0 T' ]! h1 b' N* A: b: L+ S2 w
of the tree with such care as to make it impossible to tell where nature's work left off and man's began. The bar seemed to ebb and flow like 8 g2 f4 P1 m2 D6 Z: n  q8 X( k' h
a polished wave around the living wood that supported it. The stained glass in the window panes cast welcoming flashes of vibrant color
6 N" X/ n' |& W" Vacross the room.Shadows were dwindling as noon approached. The Inn of the Last Home would soon be open for business. ) Z( U. {/ E; O
Tika looked around and smiled in satisfaction. The tables were clean and polished. All she had left to do was sweep the floor. " [, r- \$ i4 e% Y; h/ J! d8 E

! j8 D' p6 d4 Y5 Q5 i# fShe began to shove aside the heavy wooden benches, as Otik emerged from the kitchen, enveloped in fragrant steam. + A) k5 I4 X) D
"Should be another brisk day—for both the weather andbusiness," he said, squeezing his stout body behind the bar. Hebegan to set out mugs,
& m8 z! x9 P. x; @4 K0 ]whistling cheerfully."I'd like the business cooler and the weather warmer," % z, w8 ^6 Z6 Y8 K: S+ q+ s
said Tika, tugging at a bench.  "I walked my feet off yesterday and got  little thanks and less tips! Such a gloomy crowd! Everybodynervous, " Z7 o, z+ E" F
jumping at every sound. I dropped a mug last night and—I swear—Retark drew his sword!" - o2 l0 k+ z" V9 T4 B# t

% T/ z2 Y2 v. V9 ^' i! _
0 y) m+ y+ V5 o6 d" m( x% ?6 a不一定要全文翻译,翻译有趣句子 或者难点句子即可。
! F& P8 z5 W# ^4 e! }一定几率获得威望

作者: 沙家浜的渔夫    时间: 2010-4-5 13:42
龙枪编年史我看完了9 ~/ l9 f/ \% m) x8 @; @! m

. p& }8 L4 C" W+ K, S史东这个骑士刻画得很深入人心
作者: 希小洛    时间: 2010-4-5 23:17
个人很喜欢的D&D小说,明天要是爬的起来来给yush哥捧个场
作者: yush    时间: 2010-4-5 23:29
[s:73]
作者: fsmgiogio    时间: 2010-4-6 12:48
为什么要连载这个。。。。让我感觉回到了 龙骑士城堡。。。。
作者: yush    时间: 2010-4-6 13:16
引用第4楼fsmgiogio于2010-04-06 12:48发表的  :
/ ]* ]  {( Y# Z6 Q9 c& t9 e为什么要连载这个。。。。让我感觉回到了 龙骑士城堡。。。。
我们的目标是 想方设法学好英语。兴趣是向导。所以不论何种方式来讨论和交流啦
作者: 希小洛    时间: 2010-4-8 13:57
一位老人4 Q" D5 X, B# m: Q
/ N+ R* z$ e$ Q! c$ e  K' O  u2 W. E; ~
提卡薇兰一边叹气一边伸直了她的背,试图通过放松肩膀来缓解肌肉的紧张。她把沾满肥皂泡沫的抹布扔进了水桶,环顾着这空荡荡的房间。
" p4 }( V' {9 M想要维持这座老旅店的运营真是越来越费力了。酒店里的木制家具上曾凝结着许多人的爱,但是即便是爱和修补,也无法掩藏旧桌子上的破洞和裂痕,更别提防止顾客不小心坐在带有木屑尖刺的椅子上了。
1 N2 P) ^6 w* i- j这间被称作“最后归宿”的旅店并没有她在“天堂”看到的那些那样美轮美奂。不过它很舒适。
作者: yush    时间: 2010-4-8 19:17
翻译的很不错啊 加油 有心人都来接力吧[s:69]

欢迎光临 冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG (https://chinaavg.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2