冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

标题: 关于《极乐浪子》(Jolly Rover)导演提到的那个NDS游戏 [打印本页]

作者: jimi    时间: 2010-7-31 13:56
标题: 关于《极乐浪子》(Jolly Rover)导演提到的那个NDS游戏
第一章船舱里的导演剪辑提到的,名字叫《Just Another Pirate Adventure》,这个游戏是不是没发行,居然找不到什么资料,google才8个精确搜索结果,有谁知道详细情况
作者: naptid    时间: 2010-7-31 20:15
他当时是想动手为NDS设计一款猴岛类冒险,后来大概是没有找到合适的发行商,于是决定自己制作
! d( D' |' C$ n. a+ R( t
% @4 E9 Z: [: m3 ~& W" C这是某访谈中的一段
; Z# X3 I$ b/ a. P, P* _% `Ian: Jolly Rover is a product of your imagination, years in the making. What made you one day decide to break away on your own and create a game about pirates?: P, E7 w2 q( a
7 O0 D/ J' }3 r# k  {
Andrew: It’s definitely not something that happened overnight. It’s no secret that I love adventure games. I wanted to make them from the moment I took my first steps in Space Quest 2. One of my favourites when I was a kid was the Monkey Island series. When the DS (Nintendo DS) came out in 2004, I thought it would be a great idea to make an adventure game for it; a pirate adventure. At the time the Monkey Island games felt like they had happened a very long time ago, and I missed them; I felt the pirate theme was a great one for adventure.& ^1 ~! s9 Q2 {/ }
: I; i: d; ]' v4 s- c/ l% c# u
Striking out on my own was not an overnight thing either, it took four years in the games industry for me to realise I’d never get any of my ideas made unless I went out on my own. Even still, going out on my own was no small decision either. I have a family to support with two children, so moving away from a stable job is risky, and a little scary. I had to work two jobs for about four months (70+ hours a week) before I could convince my wife I might be able to make it as a contractor. But if that was the only way I’d be able to realise my dream of making my own game, then it was the price I would have to pay.
5 N9 U3 Q9 z, C2 q' o
7 k3 e& ~; {9 Q1 m原文链接:" X4 b, B) E9 z7 {1 W2 p
http://blog.clubcasualgames.com/ ... er-andrew-goulding/

欢迎光临 冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG (https://chinaavg.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2