冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

标题: SNAKES OF AVALON [打印本页]

作者: babyblue0328    时间: 2011-5-2 13:01
标题: SNAKES OF AVALON
本帖最后由 babyblue0328 于 2011-5-2 13:02 编辑
! ~- Z. O, F% S" y, t5 M- n5 t7 h/ M4 h8 D, X1 A" `3 |  f
SNAKES OF AVALON- Y1 E& k( G3 J# a; c, S+ ?9 m
游戏中那本书上讲的故事,隐寓还没有参透。( J: x9 s$ S# i. O
Everyone knows that Avalon is a mystical island where the greatest knights and kings come to recover from wounds and rest after their heroic toils.
% o+ h! a' w' O) f- {But the faires that did run the place for millennia after many centuries of careless spending lost the last bits of their money on gambling.
# {7 m( m$ p, G" L& uThus Avalon was bought out by The Snakes.
7 c: i$ I* z6 K/ o( N8 q0 g. JThe Snakes who are the nastiest, foulest creatures in the universe.7 w1 Q8 v0 v4 d3 b
Some say they are closely related to dragons, others say that they are much much worse even.
- T! S, t$ z; `( d9 k- `. hWhatever they are, The Snakes had revolutionary plans for Avalon.
0 [: _! i1 T6 `$ a- }0 r- d  ~; K+ B" [The Snakes feed upon human emotions and thoughts.
2 W! S6 N1 H! ~) bSo what they did with Avalon was making sure that people will want to stay there Forever!- V+ E6 j$ c: Y
Having this goal in mind they slowly turned Avalon's famous refreshing and nourishing activities into addictive, brainwashing slumber.0 b" G5 S2 Y+ l
The Snakes carefully manipulated their guests' minds until their wills were overridden by dreadful, impotent apathy.
- }7 P, I" ?& U6 zAnd with its power they broke even the most heroic of knights killing all their desires of action and adventure.6 T! @+ W+ H, W8 J+ p  c9 L9 G
The King of The Snakes----the biggest bastard of them all had a particular interest in a knight called Sir-...
' y. h, b4 H  \
& ^2 ^' n% Z) I......
' c9 R; ^0 J/ P! E( U* `+ z
& }: R+ \4 W+ ~# B' C* {$ ?9 P% `......
) z' M; `2 h- }& K* m! L# \5 b"Why am I even wasting my breath on you!?", spat out the spider and turned his back on him.
6 k( a: w( T$ k"Is it possible it was all only a fool's errand?!", exclaimed the knight, not really in response to the spider's words, but to himself.
: @, r: x( k) X( D) RThen he sighed, "But at leat I don't  have to hurry to stop anything anymore", and saying that he groped The Fake Grail affectionately.0 W3 ]% X/ |) r" r

作者: 福尔猫斯    时间: 2011-5-2 13:19
本帖最后由 福尔猫斯 于 2011-5-2 13:29 编辑
( a! k+ ~- d+ t; g: [9 T1 T
% a3 ]4 U& C8 ^以下内容来自古墓丽影中文站百科词条:传说中的阿瓦隆
1 |( I1 Q7 C  b- I$ q1 G4 x' X  N% Q5 b' S: Q
阿瓦隆(Avalon)是亚瑟王传说中的精灵国度。亚瑟在与莫德雷德的激战中死亡(一说重伤),一艘船将他带到了阿瓦隆岛。在一些作者的笔下,亚瑟只是在那个岛长眠,总有一天他会回到英国重登王位。但另一些作者则没那么乐观,他们认为亚瑟确实是死了。
8 P* P$ u6 h' c! I  H7 u2 ~! t2 g: V8 }! H, a& |4 w4 G
[attach]21116[/attach]
4 t- q& D& n" N- D6 e/ v1 o亚瑟即将前往阿瓦隆- e% s6 F" v* A' O4 S9 I

2 c* u6 _3 v0 }9 `阿瓦隆的名字很可能是来自凯尔特语 abal,意思是“苹果”(apple)。在不列颠传说中,该岛以漂亮的苹果而闻名。还有人认为它是凯尔特语“Annwyn” 的英语化,Annwyn 意指仙女之地或冥间。在亚瑟王传说中,阿瓦隆四周为沼泽和迷雾所笼罩,只能通过小船抵达。岛上由精灵守护,没有时间和岁月,一切都不会老去。
4 k$ T( S/ W) [" c7 q
- H; H: ?4 ^2 t阿瓦隆也是传闻中耶稣随利马太的约瑟来到英国时所到之岛。在那里建立了英国第一个教堂。在这个传说中,人们认为,阿瓦隆就是今天位于英格兰西南的格拉斯顿堡(Glastonbury)。在凯尔特语中,Glastonbury 又被称为“Ynis Witrin”,意即玻璃岛(The Isle of Glass)。一种有趣的解释是,古代的玻璃镜乃青铜打磨而成,而格拉斯顿堡青葱一碧,颜色具象,故有此名。: A  |4 e6 Y" L+ v( c6 L+ ^; O

* h4 i" X: P' s1 T( c4 F另一个可能的地点是圣米歇尔山(Mont St. Michel)。这个传闻中亚瑟与巨人激战的地方建立在沙丘之上。据说利马太的约瑟曾在那里经营马口铁生意。约瑟后来将圣杯带到英国,在萨默塞特(Somerset)的格拉斯顿堡(Glastonbury)建立了第一个教会。据说他也曾带着他的侄子耶稣前往过英国。而圣经上关于耶稣成圣之前的经历保持沉默。
! M  w( x2 U  b$ m# E# c
$ ?: ?3 s/ _3 M) B) N! J# y[attach]21117[/attach]
5 a5 u" x: C' _2 W+ c圣米歇尔山建在海中,在低潮时期,才可步行到达。& n. b" v( G$ V! Z5 \

作者: janny8158    时间: 2011-5-28 14:35
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

欢迎光临 冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG (https://chinaavg.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2