冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

标题: Garfield Kart / Mystery Riddles [打印本页]

作者: myq495    时间: 2014-1-8 20:25
标题: Garfield Kart / Mystery Riddles
Garfield Kart
1 O7 {6 d4 u+ }4 K4 |$ UHard Drive: 888 MB
9 f1 n  E% w0 i. p8 F  G  e
Join Garfield and his friends in the funniest fast and fur-ious game!
' G; u5 M+ H- w0 j  l# ~/ Y3 {What character do you want to play with? Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal... you choose! Take part in no-holds-barred crazy races!Use your best driving skills and the bonus objects to be first across the finish line! But watch out... it's a free-for-all out there!
' g9 v9 B) m7 R9 }7 Z8 Q$ d! \  z! y  t- z

( M! j/ Z9 p# q# e" U' ^8 u1 y& z
/ g1 u" e' ~; O9 k_____________________________________________________________________
* W2 F/ _$ E' ^; P, z* q( y2 W  h' g+ ?& D9 J
Mystery Riddles6 t7 ?4 D+ W( n% d4 w
Hard Drive: 109 MB
1 s! g) ], w! k5 h
The most powerful magicians in the kingdom of Mysteria were once the Pictomancers, who had the power to imbue painted or woven images with arcane energy. They have all but disappeared from the land, taking their secrets with them, but the Great Tapestries they created in their heyday have kept Mysteria from harm... until now.
& r+ {! C+ F$ t' \. c& l: T2 y2 G  Q* Z& O9 o5 S. V. Q0 e
With the Great Tapestries fraying and darkness returning to threaten Mysteria it's up to you, the last Pictomancer, to quest throughout the kingdom and restore these powerful images and save the kingdom. Take on the journey in one of two modes, tackling either the always-popular Pic-A-Pix puzzles or the brand new Fill-A-Pix!. Z3 N+ A! d6 x+ F5 Y- \4 i

. j- Q5 ^" Y7 m* n* z! K( r# ZEach mode offers 100 exciting levels to tease your brain (200 total), making this a game you're going to want to play through at least twice! Mysteria needs you and its riddles await: Are you up for the challenge?
9 F9 \) w9 B3 v/ z/ a9 b; p8 V' s' M/ [
Two different game modes - Picross and Fill-a-Pix
1 d  y8 R6 V* z: i6 Q" x5 t2 u100 levels in each mode, 200 in total!
8 C' S7 a/ ~7 D, F6 z- i/ i( IHuge puzzles - grids up to 30x30( h. d$ q( I4 X7 F! q+ i5 B2 u
Rich game world, with 10 mysterious locations to explore
; y0 a  }' _% D1 yBeautiful painted backgrounds+ p9 |5 N; V% B

$ M1 Q  T+ f& K: @
0 A7 R6 \) k& D# a+ A( H# v
: q8 ^+ S, I; n) R) gNew version fixes the error when closing the game.+ D# T  {& H. L; N& M! h

( q3 ?& o# S, Y3 s' p) o下载地址:
- F1 f1 e, l& @3 e( @! ]2 m
8 J8 N8 t1 w5 P$ z$ V4 s3 M3 b随时取消分享
作者: davidgbl    时间: 2014-1-9 10:29
竟然有沙发  呵呵呵
作者: xiaping0908    时间: 2014-6-8 15:28
很好玩的。!

欢迎光临 冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG (https://chinaavg.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2