分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 很美好很美好 很差劲很差劲
回复

使用道具 举报

worldcup1 该用户已被删除
板凳
发表于 2009-1-31 19:16 | 只看该作者
DUST : A TALE OF THE WIRED WEST
" Y2 ?3 w' X! r2 Z4 X# K1 d2 E/ v                         Complete Walkthrough by Crash
4 k3 ~6 V! m7 |" u2 Z5 ^. ^! ]7 d  ^) G2 w$ W2 N) ]% v

' M% L- c7 d" S5 |, J6 TFirst of all, it must be one of the best adventure game of the year if
9 f3 Q; S- b2 M4 h( zthere isn't so much bugs in it. The story is great but some actors are poor) h/ B2 u! K) |
and the graphic is horrible ( especially the human ). You can play in any
- x# p* }- f% S& J! Z6 E$ Vorder you want but I'll explain the best order which includes everything. # e" O& ?) S& P3 F2 ^
Now get on with the game :
& w' G3 P) V# q! ?7 Z& H7 @* t8 ]/ W9 ^- U
DAY #10 J+ D. b: V0 H0 [  @/ N: g" B: c
Main goals : Get a room# y  |1 I% f$ p
First go into the city. Talk to Leroy ( the old drunk ). Talk to him until
3 p8 k, R; }! J7 ], G$ Bhe drops a jug. Get it. Walk straight to the city. A dog will block you.
; L1 i+ U+ D* }. Q6 w8 [There's a Chinnese man who'll help you up. Listen for his help ( actually his
. {. R. g7 n4 ?name is HELP ). He'll give you a ring if you ask him for help. Go back to 2 T8 F7 ^% D8 D- A. C- j5 W) L; D
outside of the city. Get bone on your right side. Give it to the dog.
. |1 \, {5 ^4 K
5 r* Q8 e: U- W! n4 T& C2 K) DTalk to Jackalope Jack, the man with "Oooh Oooh" sound ( that's annoying ).$ F( P% w. h4 x' k( [$ S: q' f2 L& ?
He'll give you a card if you don't insult him ( for example : by not flirting' [* E. ^0 o- J2 P- Z' q/ |; j
with Marleen, his girlfriend ). Read paper in front of news office.; Q( y8 r" V1 s
4 p% `/ P( X2 X
Now head up to Harddrive. Talk to Gus, the bartender. Ask for "Fruthy Prairie 8 S4 |8 l/ \0 D. j8 b0 w& ]# f
Oyster Daiquiri" ( that's a strange name for drink ). He'll introduce you to
* m2 c8 h6 r6 i1 t, KNate. Now you must gain moneys by playing either blackjack, poker or slot
- z* a/ n& L! L% G: G& k% x% lmachine. I think blackjack will get you easy money. Just save your game when $ p! G1 I* V3 l% C( F
you're winning and restore when you're losing. Gain for $1000 or so. When you % ?, a6 Y5 X1 j" [* o7 e
play poker you can use the card from Jackalope for cheating. You can get some
2 R' x! G# e  l6 W+ d- r$ Tinfo after playing poker.
* r: ]$ S( i& B( G$ m
% i" m5 O/ _& x3 K& _" mTalk to Oona, the Harddrive owner. Give her the ring. Now go upstair. Talk to
7 y6 x' F9 F) Y: L7 t' uRuby in room 4. Follow this order :$ B4 n5 j/ k$ S, [+ K
- ... but I kiss better
2 }  p) W; E3 `* d% ]7 r; N - No, just my bare appetite.
0 b; z' ^8 Y2 e: R! b% _ - How would I know if they're ripe ?' @9 y! [* D/ [
- Just like some people I know.
; G) O: U/ G8 _4 l; ^ - I thought so at the time ...
" [# b6 _0 K3 Q5 H - Would a bath change your mind ?
. ?/ U1 o+ U0 `- r - Goodbye, miss.* f' \, ^' u! d7 s* L
Voila, and she'll give you a key to backdoor. You can get it also from Sophie
; s" g# O; z/ _4 x5 Iin room 2 by talking to her first, but you need to talk to Ruby later. So get : G/ l# N8 ]: S6 b* U
it from her. Talk with Sophie. Praise her and she'll happy to meet you again.
0 g$ @# s4 }- s* A- ~+ Y1 w" I9 Q4 V; m; O, ^2 O$ e7 V5 Y0 D2 n) N% D
Get out from Harddrive and find Mrs. Macintosh. Talk to her but refuse to stay
. C& ^: q* {+ F( U" E6 F  k- ]at her house. Find Bloodstone, the guy in blue suit. Talk to him. Take his
4 ?3 U2 U' @* P$ Rcigar. Follow him to hotel. There's must be a room now. Pay the money and wait.
. b" [, |9 w, H) @8 cYou can follow McGill upstair to hear things from room 3 by knocking at the door, * x! x: j* }% ~& r/ c
talk to Mr. Riviera in room #1, get some money at the couch downstair, talk to
+ ^0 l/ K/ S2 Q1 S) i/ wLaurel the ranger, and gain info from Bloodstone by praise him. Either way
( `* x8 N5 b  _) O6 c2 q/ Dwait until the cashier shows up., @  x7 J% [1 F& k' v7 T

, \  @  Z( W, h& B! q% i3 P" P1 DHe'll give you a message from Jackalope. Go outside, follow him. You'll meet7 C! I) ^' }& Y7 O: ]0 Y
the Blecher. Fight with him. Hints : hit him in the face rapidly. That's all' A) L- ^4 L: b- i. R) w
for day #1. Back to hotel and take a nap.
/ l: X) ]5 I$ V8 }3 H$ ]6 o# \
& f6 ~' J$ U; l$ LNote : you can also sleep in Mayor house by accepting Mrs. Macintosh's offer,$ l" Z" B4 X5 |) P
       but you can't see the Blecher if you do that. I think that's not the 4 O' v& |+ M5 S
       best way." u# U. D6 X  ~5 \3 @) k# o

, f9 [2 p3 p9 [
) t3 \! V) E/ [. X: R' ODAY #2
) u: F$ m4 U6 w; sMorning
. o2 u4 A. w7 E$ w3 \; @  `, ]. v! ]Main goals : Get boots and gun
- |: c' k$ h  {4 ^" D: ITalk to Jackalope in front of your room. Talk to Mr. Riviera in room #1. Go 3 t7 h9 V2 ?# _- }
downtair. Talk to Laurel, don't be a snob in front of her. Give her cigar.
* n# U7 v! E; M$ A$ _Take breakfast. Get the biscuit, sugar and read the paper. Talk to Jackalope
, `! X6 Q$ l6 |, N( r# nagain and he'll give you several tips for the day.2 ~) f  c! f3 z4 d
& C, [' D+ l; s8 y
Talk time. Talk to these people in the street anyway you like : Marie Macintosh,
7 i4 G  O$ @8 M( vNate, Bloodstone ( always praise him first ), and Mrs. Macintosh ( praise her 0 d1 T( b& @' d( a# O
then you'll get a lot of info ). Get some flower in the cemetary. Visit the
& [' n6 y$ N0 k; c6 `! a& e6 Kbank and deposit your money ( $500, just in case... ). Talk to Dr Rodham in her' A' M+ {2 q8 x# ?% c" {% ~" F3 j, G
office. Talk to Levon at the stage coach, Watson at the apothecary, Flippo the! [7 g2 l1 b+ S# F; f
reporter, Help at his store ( buy a history book, read it ) and play some $ F! u3 |' C& Z. V  K- a
checker at Bolivar's ( if you win you'll get some info about George the banker ). , G7 h0 t. p$ Z! y% Y
Visit the livery and talk with the owner. He'll go to Quist, the farmer, and
: e: G5 C2 w2 p3 a3 M( \( M9 A2 Adistract his attention so you can get his gun from the well.8 R  b2 z& }3 a  P. `8 l0 p

; c: B7 G3 @3 K% g: F) e/ IVisit Leroy at the range to practice your gun skill, shoot all the bottles,
7 V$ N2 I4 X, K1 p; l: kcans and shoot at the bull's eye ( 6 or 7 hits ) the you'll get a matchbox. * p- u+ i1 U& o* ^8 a8 h
Reload your gun by clicking on the gun and close it. Next visit the Harddrive, ~; ~* M3 j+ D+ x0 v5 l
through the backdoor. Talk to Ruby at second floor, follow this order :
; u2 v. I; w0 m9 t' R( f  - Better late than never
+ y+ c6 Z! V/ Z7 G7 I7 R# Q) S/ h8 _  - Got a shovel ... ?* C9 x+ j7 c; @" q. u& |
  - I like a woman who can put her back into it ...
1 R" `8 X4 Y$ a* V9 h8 x  - Well, I wouldn't want to get you soaked
' J7 M# u( L* [3 N8 y* m& ~  - Manifest ....
' A# h' _( x# a: S! G$ T  - And what would that be ?' X! ~; n4 U6 B) h. E+ i
  - You're driving me wild7 p! l3 ?+ N) T  s
Give her the flower and she'll go outside. Take a peek in her drawer. Look at 9 B9 N' Y# L. h) G" b4 z
the bibble ( you can only see it, not read it ). Go out and talk to Sophie in
/ l6 s$ ]1 M9 J, [room #2.
- E( ^/ U" y. v5 @. P4 {* O- k; X, l& V0 ^1 N, F  I
Get a pie near the livery, it's on a crate. Go to undertaker. Talk with him
% v( d; ^) ^' k/ }and give him the pie. He'll give you the boots. Walk around for a while and
+ l$ V/ P; o: D! i+ Kthe morning will over.
  X; Y3 `2 r2 X, D' c
* c+ o+ {% U2 e3 N7 X! T4 n
! c5 v9 q. ]# l+ |8 I8 SAfternoon3 r  Q- w7 K+ \
Main goals : Get ammo and win the gunfight
) n" `# N) L6 }4 p6 qTalk to Mrs. Macintosh, Jackalope, Mr Macintosh, and Marie. Ask her to let you  j7 Z2 q" l( H8 X! P& L* G- B) m% ]9 [
in to her house. Tell Marie about her nickname : Black Marie. Go in the house.% G$ k* O: k9 S2 O
Go to dining room on the right. Get the apple from the table. Give it to the
: o7 c  J3 e* [4 b! u4 Eparrot on the corner. Get the mask on the wall.1 D+ Q- }$ J, j: B
Alternate way : Give empty jug from Leroy to Hiram, the undertaker, and he'll
2 x, H5 K9 S& p/ K9 @! W1 m6 X                give you a bird seed. Give it to the parrot. If the jug not% L: x" X# z( K  W# r
                empty yet, offer it to Jackalope until it's empty.; U7 w. R) X; K- E6 j
' w2 d& F5 v' Y0 j  l9 V- Y4 V2 x% R
Go to living room in front of dining room. Read the letters on the fireplace.
6 Z7 i4 _$ Q  Y3 O8 EGet some sleezy picture inside the cabinet. Now head to upstair. Follow this$ Q8 N5 Y! \: d
order at the stair, from left to right : 1,1,2,3,2,1,2,3,2. Go to the room.5 w7 R4 }' R$ w7 m
Open the cabinet. Read the diary.
" z7 u  [! s8 bAlternate way : If you accept Mrs Macintosh's offer at the first day. You can4 ?6 y# j2 T' `
                get it 'cause it's in your room at Mayor's house.
2 w" L* H. |  A( {5 P
* u6 g$ q4 B; K9 lGo to stage coach. Give Levon the sleezy pictures. When he keeps it behind his
7 [1 U% e, P- S9 V. U* b6 mdesk, quickly open the Abe Lincoln picture on the left wall to get some ammos.
9 B+ X4 D1 K* [: ~1 S7 l7 ^If you meet Jackalope after this, he'll tell you to go to Flippo. Go there and3 ~, F. m5 }4 R
Flippo ask you to help the chinnese at his store. Reload your gun, and get ready
! c6 C/ S8 Q* Mfor a gunfight. Go to the store. Meet the Belcher. Talk to them and quickly
" G" o0 \$ [/ K1 ?6 K' h% sshoot Cobb Belcher, the man on the right side. Dell will surrender to you and
! K# T9 `! m# e" R( athe Mayor will show up. Talk with him. End of the interesting afternoon.' r  n( v( @. c) e  u
& X! C" V% L3 q' H. c( k' D4 F& X

. S: U* n7 V2 N2 ?Night
5 Y# E8 X  ]9 C. u  uMain goals : Find Sonoma, get pin, and get the black book.: Y, I& E, @8 y  h$ A! F
First talk to Dell in jail. Go out and talk to Help. Go to Harddrive. Talk to
$ e& V0 y6 C/ \- s* bGus and gain some info about Nate and Ruby from him. Talk to Jackalope, poker( w+ c! w5 ^# ^
players, Oona, the piano player, and head upstair. Talk to Sophie in room #2.7 N3 P0 J: U% Z9 U" g; m  t" F; `6 D
She'll give you a hairpin. Listen to the conversation between Ruby and Ned in
2 o( P7 ?; h5 w7 E8 @room #4. Hmm... interesting. Enter room #1. Get the black book. Read it. On the   U, |2 e$ J9 |, n! {! y9 D# Q
way out, Riviera will blackmail you. Pay that sucker. 4 ?1 I3 Q# H$ W5 C

9 S: ]/ B0 |8 @Go to the Mission. Talk to Sonoma, show her the black book. Go back to hotel.9 O$ U9 E9 ~' \) x7 q$ A; F2 D
Talk to Marleen. Head upstair. take a nap.
; E6 f3 S' a6 [4 D8 u' V+ H
; E4 s: q8 o4 I) k( }7 Z! C! N: b! D6 l7 Z4 H+ w
DAY 3. u) C+ A1 L6 _3 h! z' s% u
Morning
7 R9 r3 I# @7 L  g9 U: lMain goals : Give ring to Jackalope and Read diary at Mission
  X& |1 y# o: ?7 b2 FTalk to Riviera, the man keeps blackmailing you, and head down to get your7 r6 i4 u; v& _6 Z- _# Q* U
breakfast. Read paper. Get message at the front desk. Talk to Mrs. Macintosh
4 i* ~% c! S$ A$ q* Zat the street. Go to jail. Talk to Mayor. Notice that there's a note on the
) _. ?5 X( }6 J# Jtable.$ J5 \! m$ \4 I+ S( w1 K2 Y& l3 K
- W5 Y4 }0 o7 E/ Q+ _3 T: B
Talk to Jackalope and Laurel, notice that Jack wants a ring for Laurel. Then8 c" T# ^, E5 q. P& ^
talk to Help, Sonoma. Bloodstone, Dr. Rodham and Hiram. Talk to Oona at the
% b+ `5 |5 N& nBolivar's about the ring. She told you to ask Isao about it. Go to Harddrive4 ^5 v2 ^# l# b; I: t
and talk to Isao. Follow his music, from left to right at piano : 5,1,1,3,2,4" `! K. }/ ^# [
You must imitate the music exactly. Then give the ring to Jack., V! H% O5 C( N+ v' L
6 s; L. y3 R8 t0 V. ]' A: f# x: s
Go to Mission. Go inside the class. Open the drawer on the desk. Put matchbox
" l/ @! `; Z" I. m5 sin it ( near the scorpion ). Leave for a while then go back inside. Voila you+ P& ]( T$ s$ K# A* Y
got the scorpion. Take it. Take the paper. Read it, it's the final part of
* d0 Y4 u: x( ~1 }Marrie's diary. Read about the conspiracy between Marrie and Bloodstone.; ?, w8 q. ^/ d+ L9 N

* J2 }/ H. ~8 u1 y# c/ v6 k# T) V5 J9 ?7 [" ]0 K
Afternoon
! s5 C9 N$ u+ t: P, |% l- qMain goals : Get the flute from Nate# y4 g& a& Z! o& H/ v  y2 u% A
Go to cemetary. The maid will tell you to talk with Marrie at the Bolivar's.2 F# x; E, h# b4 v, o  n( M
Talk to her. Then talk to Mayor and Mrs. Macintosh at the street.
5 Z% }" D2 c6 C5 P4 jNote : If you don't have the mask, you can enter the Mayor's house by insulting! _3 ]! v4 y' B5 c2 d# T1 g
       Mrs. Macintosh. She won't block your way again.
' d0 V: L% k& n2 O9 ATalk to Ruby at Harddrive. She'll tell you to meet Nate at Dr. Rodham. Talk
9 N) B. P# T! j5 J# eto Sophie and find out that she loves Kid very much. Talk to Oona about Kid.
+ t8 A0 t+ \4 p9 f- Z2 U7 rShe'll promise to tell you tonight. Chat with Riviera too.
% D) O7 ?/ K# c7 g) t
9 Y) D' M! A. l& j+ V8 |8 ?1 xGo to Dr Rodham. She'll ask you to make some medicine for Nate. He really got
# d3 T, n) |( e% q0 sa depression. Poor guy. Find Watson. Alas, he can't help you now, so you must2 ]6 ~% {" U0 T2 ~4 k
make your medicine by yourself. Enter the apothecary. Click on the bottle on7 |% D( S1 b. I1 f
the right side. Read the book. Make the medicine with these ingredients :2 @1 U" G7 C% S' r2 j! T6 f
   - Armadillo Wort   : for depression but it makes high blood pressure2 F6 R% i- P9 R& Z
   - Sand Mushroom    : for lower the blood pressure but poisonous
. C: {! w6 O5 n2 }# q5 z. b   - Saguaro Extract  : counteract the poison9 f1 e+ U+ f  G5 d$ x; T
   - Pintoweed        : for halusination but make respiration problem( g5 D# D6 p' a- m* f
   - Wolf Rose        : counteract the respiration problem1 N) E% A# }, I' |
Why the hell they use these thing despite the normal one medicine ? It must& w$ `5 ]  D/ W; Y' s. d; `
be for the puzzle !!! Then take the medicine to Dr. Rodham.
8 O  H- O0 d4 Z6 x) S8 B
# Z4 N+ m" C. W& x6 k+ t: tTalk to Hiram, he's a whacko. He already makes your coffin !!! Talk to Levon
( t* M6 w3 q: _% Y! }and he'll tell you about some telegraph message from Kid. Find out the bizzare
% Z/ p/ c7 p* L% zlove relation from Jackalope and Laurel. Then talk to Flippo about the Kid.
& g% I, j- q: V' nFinally go to Dr. Rodham and talk to Nate. He'll give you the flute." x6 n' L! D2 W: T2 {
* v2 b' |* N( h
$ h- I! E1 z0 c4 A  Q7 c$ M
Evening
. i9 y  ^/ T7 Y8 K/ cMain goals : Silver ornament, Yunni symbol, and deal with bounty hunters& j1 Z. ?" {, l9 Z) x
First of all you must finish the quarrel between Jackalope and Laurel. You can
$ }& H- T0 C8 m" Tdo that by talking to both of them again and again until Laurel forgives Jack.0 I* F. P( ?, ?6 d! \  E
Then go to Bank. Unlock it with your hairpin. Try to open the safe. These are- Z3 g$ u9 w' Z
the combination : 08-23-41.
# m" \) W0 H" Z/ p  hHints : You get the information from Bolivar after you defeat him at checker
9 b- C4 I- l# Y9 d( C1 m$ u/ k, ]        game today with the hard way, or Help will tell you if you stuck.2 b9 e! h/ m  n- K: ^
Get the Yunni symbol inside the safe.0 {2 ?. u% L; p3 S# u
& Y: v  }9 K) e5 C# t# q) l- g( i
Go to HardDrive. Talk to Flippo and play the poker game. Beat all and you get
! G- U8 @, ^& ~* uthe silver ornament.; j: g: Q# T' ^# `8 E
Hints : Raise your bet until they all give up ( about $100 )7 x' Y5 i( E2 W$ A
Then talk to Oona about Kid.
; z6 W- a  P6 @  h7 N9 o1 X3 i$ k+ j' I4 e$ z8 @- ?
Go out and you'll be ambushed by bounty hunters. Kill them all. These are the6 K0 C+ r) w' e; G8 P2 g
places : 2 on the street near cemetary, behind the well, behind the morgue cart,
/ K0 a4 j7 H+ V- e6 o3 Fand the last one at the balcony of HardDrive. It's easy. Then talk to Nate.
1 a* O! S- m7 E( p- {1 ]; u
$ N& L& r4 _9 i8 nRing the bell in front of the mission and Marrie will shows up at cemetary. Don't" X1 G' W! a8 t; I7 k! S+ F
be trick with her. Reject the offering. Next, talk to Dell and Mayor. Go back
$ H4 F! v$ v! O0 Z. g! i! y# tto hotel and talk to Riviera at room# 1. Don't pay but threaten him. Now he! @- C& Q4 B$ M5 [
scared and say something useful. Listen the conversation in front of room #4.5 N7 X0 K: `+ @
Take a nap.
7 D7 _/ z2 K3 a) g
' O2 T" ]7 F& h' l% @1 P
' |' {7 ?/ C& Z1 Q" {+ lDay #48 d1 I. z1 O- L0 U7 C# @5 b4 ~' w
Afternoon4 K$ p6 a5 j3 u$ P+ z5 J1 h$ q7 k) n
Main goals : Kill the kid( `: R! A2 [7 ^/ M
Talk to Jackalope and Nate at the HardDrive until they said ready. Go out and  s" \5 [, b4 a% E/ [
whack the hunters. These are the places : at the entrance of the city, in front/ ?+ C7 B  V1 X% a# ]' e
of the mission, on the crate behind stage coach, at the bell house on top of
( d6 _7 j' D/ b  [the mission, at the cemetary, 2 at the street infront of Bolivar's and the
" Q# Y7 R4 Q  qfinal 3 in front of the mission ( these are tough, shoot the one by one ).7 h* J, R, i4 G0 H

( r# W, ?$ X8 g5 W0 fFinally walk to entrance and meet the Kid. Follow this conversation :
, J5 e7 \2 n& @) ^1 q  - Guess nothing impressed with the son of librarian& n5 Y! n/ n8 O! H* m" V+ l; i
  - Yeah right, I think the name for you was Buckethead8 E/ s/ A* m* I0 {& u
  - Better than wearing long silk John like you
' \" m; h+ `5 m) a  - They now his hung like a prairie dog) ?& p2 q& u* E
  - Your light has gone out, here's a match !!!, {$ U/ b+ r6 U  `+ R$ n
Notice everytime you insult him, he becomes nervous. Then when he said :
, Q% x! {6 F8 v! h. V"GOODBYE STRANGER" quickly click at YOUR HAND, GUN, and Shoot at his chest." V/ l5 ~4 A, L- p- _
Remember : Be quick or be dead. Yup, you kill the Kid.
# D5 P0 N5 ^! i3 J
! `4 W5 t1 i" U/ s3 p* x- E/ q4 U. O' b6 `7 `9 t3 B; ]. Q! c
Evening- B3 ?! m" U+ T/ A' O, d+ \
Main goals : Retrieve the treasure
7 H7 N- y; s1 n1 jGo to mission. Talk to Sonoma. Enter the classroom. Enter the door. Open the
" K9 i  G! @' `2 K6 ybox on the table. Put in the Yunni symbol. Close the box. Go to fountain in+ v: u/ L- C& B: O1 c
front of the class. Click at the fountain and voila there's a stair leading. h) N/ j" P  D0 d
down.
/ f: N4 Y% Z- c2 _. E  Q& R) `1 U: Z
Now this is the toughest part of the game if you can't solve the puzzle with
6 o% B' w5 n& Hthe blackbook from Oona's bedroom. All the information are in there. I will6 n  v8 ~- ?, Q! M9 B, G6 p
explain it for you. There are four rooms inside, from the blackbook you can
, R' J3 ~) t, n  \/ e4 l  \+ f. rdecide that the order are : flute, dagger, mask and silver.$ X8 D; w( u. L1 Y( }% \
, W* g2 t6 `5 b9 m; \0 f* a( p* g
Now heading up in the dark until you reach a room with a dial in the centre.  X4 \1 e+ t6 a/ ~) R2 S( L
Arrange the 3 dial in this order, from pointer to centre. Look symbol and the9 z7 D9 o/ p+ {! o
hints in the blackbook.
) |, K; _" a$ X0 MI think the room order are free, you can do any order you like first : Winter, , D8 s4 B! m0 b) }; J
Mask, Spring, or Summer.
/ k& c$ l+ o9 A" h( c0 ~! p: B1 F0 A; X. _1 S$ v
Winter : Read the flute part in the blackbook3 n7 b3 z, u2 D. _* J" W4 u- r0 `
  * Winter symbol, 3/4 moon, morning
' u# f' w/ ^* c$ e+ k. X/ n) q- P    Hints : "... a cold dark WINTER"
/ M$ v+ _) v( Z( {            "It was MORNING when ..."; x  c; W, L* ~: d2 B
  * Enter the passage with winter symbol on the arch to a new room# B8 `1 Z) Q8 ~* u6 ~* F
  * The flute puzzle :1 E2 Y  r2 R2 q
      - Click on the device on the right3 s" s& h7 b' ?, @
      - Put flute in the hole
2 C0 G  k3 {# a5 g; z8 _& q      - Play the rithm you hear while Nate is playing the flute$ c$ t3 t. c% |* n7 i0 d
        From top to bottom : 3,5,2,4,18 n7 D6 u; I( Q2 w

' q! J# o/ [( y$ V( \  FSummer : Read the dagger part; G! N% C9 [. J$ |5 g
  * Summer symbol, no moon, noon' n3 h1 ]5 @  J* \/ P
    Hints : "... from winter to cruel SUMMER"! }' N- y& c! B0 f
            "Attack serpent at NOON". m* Z7 A( p6 J" ?
  * Enter the passage with summer symbol on the arch to a new room6 B+ C- O2 D9 C" ^$ S7 U0 z+ G, w; O
  * The dagger puzzle :) H1 m. R0 |% f* g. x2 r8 v, U
      - This one is very tricky and tough too, I'll tell you the trick
! _- o  p+ V, d  Z2 [, h" X      - Turn around and push the knob# T5 Q: E/ N% C- W4 H" {/ x7 M
      - The main idea is to arrange the picture
% Y1 t( v0 ~6 s% d" K: p7 W0 jTrick for dagger puzzle :2 l0 p2 U9 D# ?9 T6 v0 f. w
  1) Turn the face so it is "straight", then (mentally, or on paper) number
/ W! ?  \9 g2 M( Q( _) F  the tiles, starting at the TOP (#1) going around clockwise (#4 will be on
! m; `% ?3 ?5 M# e7 `  the BOTTOM). 2) Look at the first tile down from the top on the RIGHT side
; b6 h8 V% y1 X8 ~3 O7 [% n$ D  (#2), if it is OK leave it alone, if not - turn the BOTTOM one (#4): w" e: s3 e3 _$ k4 b+ w
  clockwise, a click at a time, until it (#2) is lined up in the pattern. BUT3 s. R9 n* T8 i# B# T
  - every time you turn the bottom tile one click, the face moves - so you
5 [: E/ a# E' G- N2 E3 F0 x  have to turn him back (counter-clockwise) to "straight" - this keeps the- s1 ?7 k, E$ H. m+ H7 }
  tiles in their places after you have moved them. 3) Check the TOP tile
$ V% `; f* M7 u. |& g# ~! W3 A  (#1), if it needs adjusting, move the one to the RIGHT of the bottom (#3)+ F0 ^/ P& w+ T4 S: a8 k  t
  as in Step # 2, being sure to keep the face "straight" so you don't lose
( b( v/ J7 k% g/ d3 `9 G  the tiles you have corrected. 4) Check the tile to the LEFT of the top one
( l- Y% Y( d; _/ ]: U5 r  (#6), use the tile (#2) to the RIGHT of the TOP to make corrections. 5)
" l+ s' e# k; A1 v, M  Keep this up, moving the tiles in order, ie: #4 fixes #2, #3 fixes #1, #2
6 L* O% }, J+ X1 H  fixes #6, #1 fixes #5, and #6 fixes #4 (the BOTTOM tile), until all the9 C# b2 b# J. y4 C( e
  pattern is correct. Then hit the knob.- y6 k4 x/ I7 d  x1 y1 d' m
; N( j  S+ E- n5 `0 g. E
Mask : Read the mask part  A; L6 `6 g' K/ u
  * Fall symbol, 1/4 moon, midnight* }% a) J* G" o) w$ r
    Hints : "... season from summer to autumn ( fall ) ..."$ i4 o) f5 E5 b
            "At midnight then Yunni ...". C9 z) F( w* }5 n& n% @
  * Enter the passage with fall symbol on the arch+ P" Z  B% ^& Y* |6 P4 N; E$ w
  * Mask puzzle :: c4 K" Y: i+ K
      - This on is the easiest puzzle, just use your mask to point the way0 `% q7 L7 Z  Y. E$ l& h" m
      - The mask eye turn green when it's point the way to skeleton
5 m9 l" o8 F/ K+ M1 }7 T" b/ k, H      - Put the mask on the skeleton at the centre ( not the moving skeleton )9 j1 b9 g$ c) Z# ]" n
    Hints : "The mask allowed voice's spirit to see through the evil spirit! {( n, p8 X) _/ x9 u2 P: X: ]
             and SHOW HIM THE REAL PATH to his resting place."5 q3 k. {2 ?% z8 M7 y
" |1 `$ e$ }0 j% u; L  v8 I
Spring : Read the silver ornament part; k% x+ l' d! m! C& l. o5 U' ]
  * Spring symbol, full moon, morning  G6 I& c; F- m7 f+ ~% U
    Hints : "The spring following ..."9 u  c- N9 ?( |3 }
            "Until one morning ..."
2 l9 }) `/ f* X  * Enter the passage with spring symbol on the arch
0 J: m3 D# ^9 u  E; `* P  * Silver puzzle :
$ l' v0 t' V: n, ~' I      - Click the panel and put the silver in the reccess5 i. P( K. e. w9 w- Y" z
      - Arrange this symbol from left to right : Mesa Bird Open Evil Sky
# c- o3 G. ~/ i! j. d: Q6 W    Hints : Read the story about 'MESA BIRD' make the sky rain again or you
& ?. s7 ^8 f/ F3 H* o3 l# w; F            can say that OPEN EVIL SKY# B! U& Y' w2 U; Y: g

4 p9 t4 j) H8 v: k+ dThen you'll meet the good spirit in front of the dial. Talk with him and he'll+ f+ V$ t3 X* q- m5 n
tell you the arrangement of the dial to send you back to your time. These are
4 c# i' t( M* Dthe order :0 x  \1 k- V3 I* `
  - Spring symbol, Full moon, Midnight0 n# |! Q5 n% g) ]

- a. P7 Q: Z) r- z+ X$ k5 b* R* TBloodstone will shows up and threaten you. After the sequence, click at the
: W* [, l: F4 r8 _panel and use the silver in the reccess. Use this order on symbol :
4 H& \; @' K+ x; U" h; M+ u  I  - Mesa Bird Kill Evil Man8 b% B6 l* ?3 O8 {
And then Bye Bye Bloodstone
1 |2 @4 H. C$ I, k" z4 b2 L1 N; Y0 f/ N, A$ V
, W6 O! ]; ^& a) d, i  ^7 q
DAY #5
9 Q- _+ e8 C! KGo straight to the entrance of the city and make a choice on your own.) l9 N- q9 {4 `9 E( W0 U
  - Follow Marrie
& Y# J3 Y7 }' [% q- D2 H! h( N  - Business with Nate
; M5 _. f4 j. D+ p- }$ Y  - Business with Mayor% `+ u" a1 j+ u; t) [
  - Give treasure to Sonoma ( This one is the best choice, I think )" i* ]& H5 M" {) ^4 u! M1 l7 D# y/ b
  - Go away
8 e% V7 E4 d- k# J# b4 T
6 V5 L8 Q8 A! |1 Q8 rThat's it folks, the legend of DUST. Now I want to go to sleep. ADIOS.
( e3 l; G$ C7 }% w  M9 E' I. A) \2 y7 J* t! S3 d, U
没中文的吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2005-11-12 17:43 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

官方微博官方微信号小黑屋 微信玩家群  

(C) ChinaAVG 2004 - 2019 All Right Reserved. Powered by Discuz! X3.2
辽ICP备11008827号 | 桂公网安备 45010702000051号

冒险,与你同在。 冒险解谜游戏中文网ChinaAVG诞生于2004年9月9日,是全球华人共同的冒险解谜类游戏家园。我们致力于提供各类冒险游戏资讯供大家学习交流。本站所有资源均不用于商业用途。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表