沙发
发表于 2005-11-12 17:43 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

worldcup1 该用户已被删除
板凳
发表于 2009-1-31 19:16 | 只看该作者
DUST : A TALE OF THE WIRED WEST
' x/ ~1 O" f# W. t' u$ g                         Complete Walkthrough by Crash# ~7 q! f; u" S/ d- L' C  P

# b) R# d; }% i: x# j" a# O
3 l! q  ?* Y; o/ N5 w1 aFirst of all, it must be one of the best adventure game of the year if
5 e7 q% h2 L; R% n& a# q  fthere isn't so much bugs in it. The story is great but some actors are poor
* f4 }7 C2 ^8 D9 T. cand the graphic is horrible ( especially the human ). You can play in any' B1 ?0 x: k% E" J, V
order you want but I'll explain the best order which includes everything.
: E. {3 _6 I! K3 [Now get on with the game :
) {% i. a) z4 v9 B8 E2 Y* ~! a& Q. v7 @
DAY #1
) y" v$ J5 ?5 e( }Main goals : Get a room
6 L* {5 S1 A8 d+ y% jFirst go into the city. Talk to Leroy ( the old drunk ). Talk to him until$ G1 b) e- ^) }1 U
he drops a jug. Get it. Walk straight to the city. A dog will block you.
$ m6 m  t8 p/ f" E, XThere's a Chinnese man who'll help you up. Listen for his help ( actually his' [* }' |+ ?3 n2 ?
name is HELP ). He'll give you a ring if you ask him for help. Go back to
6 r0 T/ ]2 K- `3 @; Z- ?5 A9 Routside of the city. Get bone on your right side. Give it to the dog. $ a; u$ G5 s. m+ y8 G2 W! c" p
, Y6 Y. ?7 C) J: F2 j7 e$ u
Talk to Jackalope Jack, the man with "Oooh Oooh" sound ( that's annoying ).4 {% E3 J* v& _+ ?* ~& q! g8 Z
He'll give you a card if you don't insult him ( for example : by not flirting
% h, O+ X& L3 p1 b9 ewith Marleen, his girlfriend ). Read paper in front of news office.
/ P4 J2 h* X/ a: {4 e% l  x; O1 ]2 B3 c( u
Now head up to Harddrive. Talk to Gus, the bartender. Ask for "Fruthy Prairie + a. y& o1 A& }( X; C
Oyster Daiquiri" ( that's a strange name for drink ). He'll introduce you to
, m9 R. s9 ~; ?" R& |3 kNate. Now you must gain moneys by playing either blackjack, poker or slot   V) k$ [9 m: K3 r
machine. I think blackjack will get you easy money. Just save your game when
+ ?% k( r* P' x% W) k6 q0 Qyou're winning and restore when you're losing. Gain for $1000 or so. When you / Z0 F: V8 R5 y: O0 @" z- F
play poker you can use the card from Jackalope for cheating. You can get some - X9 p* f1 Q) L+ j& S* j
info after playing poker.) W' k9 r+ S, |, k( {; \6 `- |
6 O/ U7 c4 @- @# ^; ]. W
Talk to Oona, the Harddrive owner. Give her the ring. Now go upstair. Talk to
$ Z9 l2 k" w9 t. Z9 KRuby in room 4. Follow this order :
! v# O! @, i! w% ? - ... but I kiss better
6 G% f" I+ W* W, T - No, just my bare appetite.& O) k7 K: O3 [+ D
- How would I know if they're ripe ?
7 K6 L. w" o: B2 G - Just like some people I know.% v: H0 b% j  q/ R
- I thought so at the time ...; ?: m5 N# h5 }) m* n/ G/ I  `
- Would a bath change your mind ?
4 c4 u. v: X% w( _7 c& A5 w3 t - Goodbye, miss.
6 J$ a8 M- M$ R+ h  IVoila, and she'll give you a key to backdoor. You can get it also from Sophie
; k. N# L3 w* F) i  Kin room 2 by talking to her first, but you need to talk to Ruby later. So get 9 O- G0 I0 r* c2 _8 S# H7 b) t
it from her. Talk with Sophie. Praise her and she'll happy to meet you again.
# D. I3 h$ T+ @5 z$ T
  m4 C' s! m* `" u: ^Get out from Harddrive and find Mrs. Macintosh. Talk to her but refuse to stay  n! Z5 K# n7 d  g; k/ w
at her house. Find Bloodstone, the guy in blue suit. Talk to him. Take his
- n- H7 U5 Y1 l8 ~  Dcigar. Follow him to hotel. There's must be a room now. Pay the money and wait.2 l- G, V" O. ^0 d; q3 O: J
You can follow McGill upstair to hear things from room 3 by knocking at the door, ( M$ a. H4 ?' \& ?, H9 S. L
talk to Mr. Riviera in room #1, get some money at the couch downstair, talk to
; w. X9 V6 K8 w; K4 nLaurel the ranger, and gain info from Bloodstone by praise him. Either way
7 e# v6 f$ D3 v3 [wait until the cashier shows up.
& H0 K% @% |1 _/ P9 j5 E( i
8 Z, R; c6 b  [1 [! g1 k; }He'll give you a message from Jackalope. Go outside, follow him. You'll meet$ `4 W* [. W. j# i( c& G
the Blecher. Fight with him. Hints : hit him in the face rapidly. That's all% h" ^1 a) N* ^' M
for day #1. Back to hotel and take a nap.) S% ^) K3 _4 G' d) i) P

1 n1 y6 {0 R% E9 O( qNote : you can also sleep in Mayor house by accepting Mrs. Macintosh's offer,
0 v! B+ h  S; W2 ?" V, \# d       but you can't see the Blecher if you do that. I think that's not the   r4 X0 M, Z, L" U* @( l- j% T0 Z0 R
       best way.9 f  K( B* u' _0 r
2 {' t( Q- r9 Q$ N. D2 x
4 I1 Y9 s; Q- Y
DAY #27 f; q* P/ h4 A, Z& }' b
Morning8 t) G6 y) N$ r
Main goals : Get boots and gun/ t. L3 p. l) i# _* F
Talk to Jackalope in front of your room. Talk to Mr. Riviera in room #1. Go
1 l, Z- {3 G2 V& O) y& }  H. Qdowntair. Talk to Laurel, don't be a snob in front of her. Give her cigar.
) C" `" F; Z  p( D/ E+ m2 ~  n) OTake breakfast. Get the biscuit, sugar and read the paper. Talk to Jackalope
7 I5 M* ?$ ^0 P. l) o3 gagain and he'll give you several tips for the day.
* A+ c. ^1 `3 \2 K" I: F# L2 P# J/ v: ~
Talk time. Talk to these people in the street anyway you like : Marie Macintosh,% ]2 H7 E/ [) Q$ R# t
Nate, Bloodstone ( always praise him first ), and Mrs. Macintosh ( praise her 7 R6 I  X- n; i( `7 x9 ]
then you'll get a lot of info ). Get some flower in the cemetary. Visit the ; Q) g2 y) U6 D3 S% }* ]% D
bank and deposit your money ( $500, just in case... ). Talk to Dr Rodham in her
5 t* [! h8 t( F% X, J, R2 Y1 o% ]office. Talk to Levon at the stage coach, Watson at the apothecary, Flippo the& d6 T# V! N4 d) A- n
reporter, Help at his store ( buy a history book, read it ) and play some
! Q# N: S) o, d5 k2 Q/ \0 zchecker at Bolivar's ( if you win you'll get some info about George the banker ). . T8 x- `: a9 u
Visit the livery and talk with the owner. He'll go to Quist, the farmer, and ( a3 |' O, ~" Y' o& y* [
distract his attention so you can get his gun from the well.
" _$ n) `1 A, H# D( t" S
$ _1 L3 |6 S3 S- ?2 j, Y! {4 h$ ~1 m7 RVisit Leroy at the range to practice your gun skill, shoot all the bottles,
: L+ a# _5 c" c0 kcans and shoot at the bull's eye ( 6 or 7 hits ) the you'll get a matchbox. : [9 s  c8 U$ d( X& R: o
Reload your gun by clicking on the gun and close it. Next visit the Harddrive
8 d" f( q. w$ b) L) C* X* pthrough the backdoor. Talk to Ruby at second floor, follow this order :! E. G# ]( v" |& {! h* X& P
  - Better late than never
  [6 @4 a& O( i9 `7 F6 ~$ N- u  - Got a shovel ... ?. M5 c7 Z7 I1 D5 x6 G6 D& m
  - I like a woman who can put her back into it ...
+ G7 M( \( G$ ^: `1 ~& A  - Well, I wouldn't want to get you soaked
& F! |! W% {) V% q' ]  - Manifest ....
5 ~; Y: ~4 \' y  k: `# }  - And what would that be ?
$ E2 {- @  o2 U0 D3 E  - You're driving me wild
$ O. i3 P; {2 I. bGive her the flower and she'll go outside. Take a peek in her drawer. Look at
) K3 m6 X: r/ \" O3 X! E3 ?. a) Athe bibble ( you can only see it, not read it ). Go out and talk to Sophie in, w. m+ a" V) Q! i. B- O; V! @& z
room #2.8 p; R$ x7 ?, }# ^4 w' `

4 e( K& o2 ^" ~* aGet a pie near the livery, it's on a crate. Go to undertaker. Talk with him 0 ~/ E' x' T) g& p  z
and give him the pie. He'll give you the boots. Walk around for a while and
) t# ^7 @2 F# G9 X8 cthe morning will over.
/ K' }! w% D  v$ w1 A% ?1 D3 F' ]+ `8 }% ~1 H# V  ?

9 e2 @5 e8 l6 j& u0 y, tAfternoon
, }6 _" B. G5 _, E! w$ J7 BMain goals : Get ammo and win the gunfight! t4 B2 ~1 f- e6 r0 _
Talk to Mrs. Macintosh, Jackalope, Mr Macintosh, and Marie. Ask her to let you
4 Q* k; h6 O9 ?( [! M2 gin to her house. Tell Marie about her nickname : Black Marie. Go in the house.
8 \* a  y& ~2 C9 Y; {Go to dining room on the right. Get the apple from the table. Give it to the ' ^8 o! R  n- c; t
parrot on the corner. Get the mask on the wall.
6 v8 k# n1 Y9 {Alternate way : Give empty jug from Leroy to Hiram, the undertaker, and he'll2 c* _/ }" W" E( D, O  _
                give you a bird seed. Give it to the parrot. If the jug not
- ]" Y/ v- w" k& J" c* m: g; k9 T                empty yet, offer it to Jackalope until it's empty.
" t+ M# p7 i4 s, W) Y6 ^% @6 X9 T) {1 |, p" i
Go to living room in front of dining room. Read the letters on the fireplace.* U* R. m) A1 g2 B7 \- m2 j* }
Get some sleezy picture inside the cabinet. Now head to upstair. Follow this$ w9 ~; d8 X; [0 t; c+ s
order at the stair, from left to right : 1,1,2,3,2,1,2,3,2. Go to the room.
) x7 W, `. n! R* h/ H5 H  H! kOpen the cabinet. Read the diary.; S* c7 G: s  ^% g0 T
Alternate way : If you accept Mrs Macintosh's offer at the first day. You can
4 Y6 s+ A6 K/ |) [                get it 'cause it's in your room at Mayor's house.4 j1 `; X8 u8 h4 z- G

6 r% D! S  W' K( P0 E) {Go to stage coach. Give Levon the sleezy pictures. When he keeps it behind his0 R& K, c/ `8 ]3 M* l( g* u
desk, quickly open the Abe Lincoln picture on the left wall to get some ammos. 1 N$ t  Y, k3 q) Y
If you meet Jackalope after this, he'll tell you to go to Flippo. Go there and: G7 h+ T  \2 W4 b9 m$ }* w
Flippo ask you to help the chinnese at his store. Reload your gun, and get ready
6 Y4 Q" Q) P# mfor a gunfight. Go to the store. Meet the Belcher. Talk to them and quickly
$ W* S+ ~5 b/ S8 D1 [7 j, rshoot Cobb Belcher, the man on the right side. Dell will surrender to you and + Y- H' _2 L% p  g
the Mayor will show up. Talk with him. End of the interesting afternoon.
+ X' l8 @% F3 B" \) v4 R7 g  y0 ?6 [% G

% l& z7 g% b/ R# F- YNight9 d" Q+ J* @( z4 n8 L& _, j
Main goals : Find Sonoma, get pin, and get the black book.
$ t) W) n1 d9 ^$ f. `2 I: v7 }First talk to Dell in jail. Go out and talk to Help. Go to Harddrive. Talk to
( J6 j4 k! {7 W4 _6 ?Gus and gain some info about Nate and Ruby from him. Talk to Jackalope, poker
) A) u# I, n! n! k9 j* tplayers, Oona, the piano player, and head upstair. Talk to Sophie in room #2.
# F1 ^& Z7 _) g& [2 I2 qShe'll give you a hairpin. Listen to the conversation between Ruby and Ned in 9 \. i3 [! X+ j" ]3 p
room #4. Hmm... interesting. Enter room #1. Get the black book. Read it. On the , N7 T# t& X$ t  U+ f5 t- U
way out, Riviera will blackmail you. Pay that sucker.
6 [; s! m- b7 Z' _( Y2 s" |# X, n. |- _7 Q' K* Q" U3 |
Go to the Mission. Talk to Sonoma, show her the black book. Go back to hotel.
& Z& w1 M7 a; p/ CTalk to Marleen. Head upstair. take a nap.6 j! ~0 r" L2 s. S

$ B3 ]/ U) e, H) o
  ^9 b8 q( X  a7 L$ lDAY 3+ C$ Q% d6 R9 c3 l
Morning
2 }+ H5 T5 Q' t' G+ Q! LMain goals : Give ring to Jackalope and Read diary at Mission
* n4 H" O& h. X( \Talk to Riviera, the man keeps blackmailing you, and head down to get your
- ^# m. W( ~: f- F# M2 vbreakfast. Read paper. Get message at the front desk. Talk to Mrs. Macintosh% w  M5 `" v9 M2 Q) p$ K, U( q
at the street. Go to jail. Talk to Mayor. Notice that there's a note on the9 ?  H8 `; m( H2 p& Z' H6 r$ C- X
table.
. U) m8 q0 [6 T9 m3 J0 M, o) n
) _* \% v+ W/ l# v8 `7 oTalk to Jackalope and Laurel, notice that Jack wants a ring for Laurel. Then
: a: `( g, a" `- vtalk to Help, Sonoma. Bloodstone, Dr. Rodham and Hiram. Talk to Oona at the
8 B- N/ t" Z! a8 F( DBolivar's about the ring. She told you to ask Isao about it. Go to Harddrive
% b7 j1 c5 g  M. h# k3 q7 J; G( N5 A  n0 `and talk to Isao. Follow his music, from left to right at piano : 5,1,1,3,2,4" V7 x7 G, _% K2 A
You must imitate the music exactly. Then give the ring to Jack.
  C, m( f0 q# _" H  r' e, ]; ~" T3 `8 e
Go to Mission. Go inside the class. Open the drawer on the desk. Put matchbox
+ f3 x) F0 ^8 X: r# din it ( near the scorpion ). Leave for a while then go back inside. Voila you
- ]& G' a8 A" J4 x2 Hgot the scorpion. Take it. Take the paper. Read it, it's the final part of" ~+ j, ]2 {9 |+ C  `( q+ U; ]
Marrie's diary. Read about the conspiracy between Marrie and Bloodstone.9 }& S: |2 r2 U
4 `7 D. T- o  k  ?
2 r( q6 D/ J+ Z5 O$ W* y
Afternoon% N/ G$ n" B) ^" d$ D
Main goals : Get the flute from Nate: b% I5 ?6 M- p/ Q! e8 x! T9 r
Go to cemetary. The maid will tell you to talk with Marrie at the Bolivar's.
4 g# k9 i  Q5 Y% S  aTalk to her. Then talk to Mayor and Mrs. Macintosh at the street.3 p8 r: O2 V6 ]- r5 W; j' S* Q7 G: Q
Note : If you don't have the mask, you can enter the Mayor's house by insulting
' e$ e7 W  n0 P# G/ h, |       Mrs. Macintosh. She won't block your way again.- @8 e9 O* b' _: L5 A* O/ R- D( `
Talk to Ruby at Harddrive. She'll tell you to meet Nate at Dr. Rodham. Talk' y/ A8 z) v4 e+ g6 V2 i+ V9 e' z
to Sophie and find out that she loves Kid very much. Talk to Oona about Kid.# X' A! K6 E% C( ^% \0 X0 g  ?
She'll promise to tell you tonight. Chat with Riviera too.# p# G% ?. x1 X6 b! A# z
% O1 Q& Z. o3 J* Z; D* `7 u  X3 X; i
Go to Dr Rodham. She'll ask you to make some medicine for Nate. He really got
" G+ P* u; ]: j0 u# r; xa depression. Poor guy. Find Watson. Alas, he can't help you now, so you must$ Q2 ^5 ~' J9 E
make your medicine by yourself. Enter the apothecary. Click on the bottle on' u% |; e  o. q
the right side. Read the book. Make the medicine with these ingredients :
9 H. c" C+ k, A. P  Y   - Armadillo Wort   : for depression but it makes high blood pressure6 H- A" }# P3 }4 L  T  t7 [; @2 Z
   - Sand Mushroom    : for lower the blood pressure but poisonous
* j1 }+ d( n* V' b8 S# w3 h: k" Q6 y   - Saguaro Extract  : counteract the poison. M- X* G, u+ P: T! h4 w) \
   - Pintoweed        : for halusination but make respiration problem
0 ^2 A& b* {, p( b) J   - Wolf Rose        : counteract the respiration problem
1 \# w# c( I: kWhy the hell they use these thing despite the normal one medicine ? It must
- _  T/ y- `: `be for the puzzle !!! Then take the medicine to Dr. Rodham.
$ y3 R. z( I" T8 w  f+ R$ |1 `( N1 i5 A- P$ `
Talk to Hiram, he's a whacko. He already makes your coffin !!! Talk to Levon; c( t* D; c+ W% m
and he'll tell you about some telegraph message from Kid. Find out the bizzare
4 n- i/ U& d, Z( w! plove relation from Jackalope and Laurel. Then talk to Flippo about the Kid.- F! M  B/ N) B: m6 T. ~1 {. [% ~
Finally go to Dr. Rodham and talk to Nate. He'll give you the flute.
. _$ C* v* Y& L- n/ z: T) T) F  R
; `. N) f$ K2 Y& d: y2 @8 r# `( r7 u1 H
Evening
/ g2 F% |) T. B* h$ X) D1 m9 eMain goals : Silver ornament, Yunni symbol, and deal with bounty hunters7 L% G% ?" c6 Y
First of all you must finish the quarrel between Jackalope and Laurel. You can* z& l0 n/ R9 M2 P: e" B7 k" _% P
do that by talking to both of them again and again until Laurel forgives Jack.. N( f: n" l" P3 N, \; e! f
Then go to Bank. Unlock it with your hairpin. Try to open the safe. These are
" q( W7 A) W4 K! uthe combination : 08-23-41.6 V! W9 @5 K# c* ~& j
Hints : You get the information from Bolivar after you defeat him at checker" G/ j7 M* U& _* n4 {
        game today with the hard way, or Help will tell you if you stuck.
0 Y, O: a$ Y. C- X5 r% lGet the Yunni symbol inside the safe.
! }: z7 p9 E' p' x2 V- m# e0 _$ K9 U: o7 }
Go to HardDrive. Talk to Flippo and play the poker game. Beat all and you get# i8 u- F& e+ e, }- k6 p0 ?
the silver ornament.
; o% e4 d0 J  M  N, UHints : Raise your bet until they all give up ( about $100 )" b! t) a. `$ a8 R$ r
Then talk to Oona about Kid.
, `5 `& V3 M0 R/ e0 y
0 l  k" S; m4 N& ~  ?* q0 vGo out and you'll be ambushed by bounty hunters. Kill them all. These are the
+ m: ~4 @0 \$ G) \% B, p* Oplaces : 2 on the street near cemetary, behind the well, behind the morgue cart,
+ S: A. B  }0 h) f: B% Wand the last one at the balcony of HardDrive. It's easy. Then talk to Nate.1 P/ `5 E( p4 T3 g7 h$ _

; T( t0 W+ b" P/ gRing the bell in front of the mission and Marrie will shows up at cemetary. Don't0 a" ^" n& [- g  q) g. L
be trick with her. Reject the offering. Next, talk to Dell and Mayor. Go back
, U4 ~. D# Y, Xto hotel and talk to Riviera at room# 1. Don't pay but threaten him. Now he
0 @2 _7 x4 Y% w9 u% n3 l) Xscared and say something useful. Listen the conversation in front of room #4.
# m# g, M$ F& j6 I! LTake a nap.
. t$ q5 f: `4 b; @( Z& |& f7 D  q# E# {' c% K3 ~8 p

9 X( }' U! H6 m' S# JDay #4- H' ~+ m) m# R+ P* {
Afternoon3 }2 D9 ~' J7 O
Main goals : Kill the kid
$ \- Z2 Z/ P1 qTalk to Jackalope and Nate at the HardDrive until they said ready. Go out and3 M& `- Y; |' g2 @& c2 S0 i
whack the hunters. These are the places : at the entrance of the city, in front, I( [9 J2 z4 n6 m4 H
of the mission, on the crate behind stage coach, at the bell house on top of5 R# b5 j" z' r; X
the mission, at the cemetary, 2 at the street infront of Bolivar's and the9 a, X0 Y' b/ U6 @' S6 c
final 3 in front of the mission ( these are tough, shoot the one by one ).4 ]" }' v* n$ d* A, r
* N9 k$ _& F( }. y* A* H
Finally walk to entrance and meet the Kid. Follow this conversation :* t$ G! D$ H4 E  I) [
  - Guess nothing impressed with the son of librarian5 k, h3 K5 B: q% {/ r1 ^& u
  - Yeah right, I think the name for you was Buckethead) g& W6 y  w2 w' H1 l. O2 E
  - Better than wearing long silk John like you, `+ g0 I& l% f2 u2 H
  - They now his hung like a prairie dog# c* c% c9 d. x
  - Your light has gone out, here's a match !!!
  X! J- _1 L" A& c/ jNotice everytime you insult him, he becomes nervous. Then when he said :
3 t0 ?' \* u5 s( o2 o6 C1 n"GOODBYE STRANGER" quickly click at YOUR HAND, GUN, and Shoot at his chest.! B+ H4 ?; }; v
Remember : Be quick or be dead. Yup, you kill the Kid.
, p6 q  k" Y' K" B' y. f) g' }* u. [
0 F: w1 c7 L' e2 i& X- n
Evening9 Q' @4 P  w" L# ~
Main goals : Retrieve the treasure
! }# m" m$ @: Y6 {" ?% sGo to mission. Talk to Sonoma. Enter the classroom. Enter the door. Open the! b/ Z  v; g8 G* E' z
box on the table. Put in the Yunni symbol. Close the box. Go to fountain in
# _. K: E% k# F% d8 gfront of the class. Click at the fountain and voila there's a stair leading
4 J; Y. n! R5 N$ M' d  v0 Mdown.
' O, B+ \" b% v  u% \6 `/ c5 ~
7 r# d" Z. A4 V5 q: l8 dNow this is the toughest part of the game if you can't solve the puzzle with
% o  }0 l9 l6 C0 A$ Z; ~$ H- O2 |the blackbook from Oona's bedroom. All the information are in there. I will
" s/ b( f+ V' S7 g! Oexplain it for you. There are four rooms inside, from the blackbook you can
. E2 M$ ?+ S" o4 I5 q1 D; ydecide that the order are : flute, dagger, mask and silver.: d' ]4 ]- m/ P9 o3 T2 k

0 C. ?" Z0 q8 r$ qNow heading up in the dark until you reach a room with a dial in the centre.
/ N# s5 f) e0 z+ x# PArrange the 3 dial in this order, from pointer to centre. Look symbol and the
1 P) k0 s1 F- D. W* _$ c8 Shints in the blackbook.
6 m! E6 J4 R# ?: J) ^5 hI think the room order are free, you can do any order you like first : Winter,
( W7 M% V# C1 A# V) P& TMask, Spring, or Summer.
2 `" @' y8 k/ Q0 L$ t. E9 i
/ n4 i: u; F8 Y0 r4 L- W2 }Winter : Read the flute part in the blackbook8 c4 l" ~! z* O# t" Z+ y
  * Winter symbol, 3/4 moon, morning
# n' S! ]8 T( _    Hints : "... a cold dark WINTER"
! z% E' b& J8 ^8 G4 ]9 f+ s            "It was MORNING when ..."
* O/ R, B- y& r  * Enter the passage with winter symbol on the arch to a new room( W# p( Q9 o# U1 j# f( g0 k- |
  * The flute puzzle :- ?1 l! F9 m; |* v- ~1 Y- n
      - Click on the device on the right
: `$ N3 m+ S- e      - Put flute in the hole# `9 B, [2 @; M
      - Play the rithm you hear while Nate is playing the flute5 @* X9 L- T3 \! j
        From top to bottom : 3,5,2,4,1% T8 x. n2 W& H2 [" C5 b$ L- u

& N5 ]/ Z1 z7 a% M' F: v5 k/ NSummer : Read the dagger part
( R, W) R# K) _7 q7 u  * Summer symbol, no moon, noon
+ y4 ?' P  Q5 Z) k    Hints : "... from winter to cruel SUMMER"1 h& e$ `3 q) r0 j
            "Attack serpent at NOON"
/ U! Z) X9 e# r2 ?/ M# L. D9 {  * Enter the passage with summer symbol on the arch to a new room0 [- a4 g# e) w7 v5 u
  * The dagger puzzle :! A3 \- q! L  u6 d) k+ e4 @6 |
      - This one is very tricky and tough too, I'll tell you the trick
. }& p' X. g, e2 g% K+ L      - Turn around and push the knob
: y+ y1 n$ `, Y! n      - The main idea is to arrange the picture
. t) O! k1 i5 [2 X) i8 f- RTrick for dagger puzzle :7 {; Y. f- ]- m$ I* c2 ?) f
  1) Turn the face so it is "straight", then (mentally, or on paper) number
% g) F. E- P6 o/ y+ ^6 a1 c* X  z: r  the tiles, starting at the TOP (#1) going around clockwise (#4 will be on
7 _! _" N, s' D  v( w1 b  i* ]  the BOTTOM). 2) Look at the first tile down from the top on the RIGHT side9 `% ^7 p+ k. o/ V
  (#2), if it is OK leave it alone, if not - turn the BOTTOM one (#4)
: w3 X- y! |( w' f  j- @# n  clockwise, a click at a time, until it (#2) is lined up in the pattern. BUT
$ a# S' A' S2 t" U  - every time you turn the bottom tile one click, the face moves - so you
! [6 |$ G, F; e, |+ F  have to turn him back (counter-clockwise) to "straight" - this keeps the
2 s  S& c/ {9 V  tiles in their places after you have moved them. 3) Check the TOP tile# Y/ l( ^, s, i7 X% ]. o  ]% \
  (#1), if it needs adjusting, move the one to the RIGHT of the bottom (#3)
& d( D7 f$ o( J6 Q! r  as in Step # 2, being sure to keep the face "straight" so you don't lose% J) n) o: }3 d7 ]# M4 ?. Z3 ]2 d
  the tiles you have corrected. 4) Check the tile to the LEFT of the top one
4 i3 C1 i# h8 p  (#6), use the tile (#2) to the RIGHT of the TOP to make corrections. 5)* ]7 e& L. g: t# G" }0 e: t( X
  Keep this up, moving the tiles in order, ie: #4 fixes #2, #3 fixes #1, #2) _- V. L7 N# D6 p6 r% x7 Z8 Z
  fixes #6, #1 fixes #5, and #6 fixes #4 (the BOTTOM tile), until all the
! A9 [! ~3 ~* j1 {) r4 F  pattern is correct. Then hit the knob.$ _8 C  }( W" w& f* L
6 j9 ^& V/ r3 z  V
Mask : Read the mask part: E' l$ g) t* n  g6 O  s
  * Fall symbol, 1/4 moon, midnight
( n: D* ]& e# G    Hints : "... season from summer to autumn ( fall ) ..."
& n  N+ {% |: j" F  [6 H            "At midnight then Yunni ..."/ K! E- Y& D2 w3 {" K, z5 L( \# X1 M! S
  * Enter the passage with fall symbol on the arch$ X) m1 F! Z# [3 x! A, }+ A
  * Mask puzzle :
9 V5 D9 ], P  |+ ?% w      - This on is the easiest puzzle, just use your mask to point the way
4 o; |. R. ^) k! j- O      - The mask eye turn green when it's point the way to skeleton
9 C" q) G2 b# p      - Put the mask on the skeleton at the centre ( not the moving skeleton )
0 Y, D. P2 a+ e( X9 z! r! z3 n* Y    Hints : "The mask allowed voice's spirit to see through the evil spirit
- X8 j5 P9 ~9 D             and SHOW HIM THE REAL PATH to his resting place."
- o3 Z! k0 e3 O- G  B6 G9 Q& v2 b: `4 m
Spring : Read the silver ornament part
: F& r5 P3 l! X4 ^9 n: L. q$ y  * Spring symbol, full moon, morning
/ ?( g& Q* V$ r: l) V% ?& R3 ?    Hints : "The spring following ..."8 v) r) ^' z# @- o# n" g
            "Until one morning ..."3 o; [- v( Y! D, I( d
  * Enter the passage with spring symbol on the arch
2 _7 p; \& L$ [& a  * Silver puzzle :2 B, w/ ^) x/ f  F; z
      - Click the panel and put the silver in the reccess
6 Y$ c$ `, E9 {4 e  S      - Arrange this symbol from left to right : Mesa Bird Open Evil Sky& `" n8 G+ ?5 z, K7 M
    Hints : Read the story about 'MESA BIRD' make the sky rain again or you/ }" }) G( s' {. H
            can say that OPEN EVIL SKY' v1 \# P3 g0 }
* f$ k+ |! G! q, f0 [0 D
Then you'll meet the good spirit in front of the dial. Talk with him and he'll
, T$ x% C2 D) u5 Wtell you the arrangement of the dial to send you back to your time. These are  V" C1 v+ V2 H7 {  s
the order :( Q; ~& ~  h' i2 {% u1 u
  - Spring symbol, Full moon, Midnight: Z( t% {' A4 V( y  J
& e$ P, @* v9 X, Y' R% B! Q  I
Bloodstone will shows up and threaten you. After the sequence, click at the! X9 g: Y9 [  f6 ]
panel and use the silver in the reccess. Use this order on symbol :
) j9 A! _' \! I4 U8 n  - Mesa Bird Kill Evil Man
8 y% ]- L6 ]! D3 b# _( [  qAnd then Bye Bye Bloodstone7 b2 h0 c/ @' k: D. V
; g1 ~& W/ G. q; U+ Q

! i, y* {" K5 G, W& ^4 z) KDAY #5
1 N+ n$ p7 E+ P* e1 J3 a2 GGo straight to the entrance of the city and make a choice on your own.& q( F# W, e/ O# n, w: e: P
  - Follow Marrie 4 W& t: J3 t- b" q2 q! Y
  - Business with Nate
, L. m* g- h, i  - Business with Mayor& ?( s8 p) e6 b: s( H1 O
  - Give treasure to Sonoma ( This one is the best choice, I think )" d* ^' {; s- x$ E6 @6 `. M
  - Go away9 f4 Z* A; {9 z+ h% t) z* _  ]

8 E! L/ ^) {  U4 \: V+ B: C, R' R/ @* uThat's it folks, the legend of DUST. Now I want to go to sleep. ADIOS.
2 }" E& l6 I  [2 Z  |* M& {2 I
) K4 f; I' v$ W! w没中文的吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

官方微博官方微信号小黑屋 微信玩家群  

(C) ChinaAVG 2004 - 2019 All Right Reserved. Powered by Discuz! X3.2
辽ICP备11008827号 | 桂公网安备 45010702000051号

冒险,与你同在。 冒险解谜游戏中文网ChinaAVG诞生于2004年9月9日,是全球华人共同的冒险解谜类游戏家园。我们致力于提供各类冒险游戏资讯供大家学习交流。本站所有资源均不用于商业用途。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表