查看: 3501|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Fahrenheit 全攻略 [英文]

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-10-9 22:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Fahrenheit 全攻略 [英文]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* D2 H0 y! r/ a; hThe Murder                                                          [FH.04.02]  L+ r7 j# B- P$ Z
------------------------------------------------------------------------------. \) q; w' S! O  o2 ]
; [) H& B/ [* ]- D* r& w
Playable Characters: Lucas
" k: |- T) X, |* O' C- G* G" ~Bonus Points: N/A) B$ ~/ G2 K* d1 {" R
        Sweeping blood +5
% k4 I: H: ]) Y7 a* I2 O0 I        Hide knife +5
7 D8 X! \  g* w* H$ O0 A        Remove blood from your body +5& q8 {2 _1 a# c
        Get coin +53 n# R' `& y. L+ ?5 b' T0 R
        Eat +5
6 N" ~1 A; e$ N        Drink +5
) r  }: W6 m1 H  c/ S0 [1 j        Play jukebox +5 (?)( o% v: b7 m3 e5 Q- i0 d' W
        Leave dinner when paid +56 e5 V2 E: T2 }8 u
        Leave with a cab +10
& U4 j, L2 P4 i' @0 a. t9 [7 s        Leave with the subway +10
: T( H2 V( x% M) Q9 Z        Look out of window in restroom -5
# [: ~' p# ]& j$ l' R5 f        Use phone -5
, H3 a; Q; B1 q% |        Walk behind counter -5
4 b+ j/ x0 s0 |7 h% Q1 ~" h        Talk to man with hat -5; p- Z$ G8 N. L* e* {4 B4 |9 V( H
        Talk to waitress -5
4 s' m+ t# T  O1 I- T* s! ]$ I        Talk to cop -10! ^% f0 v0 o, V  D$ ^' r
        Leave without paying -10. O" @$ X5 G" ?" N% B
Extra: This is the part of the game you'll play during the demo. Just this
' b" C& B3 f: d& m& |) v6 O2 k       chapter.
& S! d$ E+ H1 T* y& x, ~7 J3 b! I& p/ P+ \  o% L/ r9 E% m
You see a man urinating. He washed his hands, and doesn't notice anything
) K" t0 y' h/ `$ E7 d7 O/ P0 estrange. However, you are sitting on a toilet, carving symbols in your arms,3 V* z4 k0 B; _3 J: |% E& j
and approaching the man. Then you stab him, and kill him. You'll go from
( K% U; Y. c; z& `1 jneutral to depressed, realise what you did, and from that moment on, you can9 x" N/ M0 \! q2 X/ }
control Lucas.
7 b- P4 n% m5 x# ?+ @/ r1 N9 z& o0 \& _  ?
You need to wipe out the traces you left everywhere. First, drag the man into
: @1 S$ Y% b6 x3 na toilet. You need to do the little left-right-left mini-game for this. You / l- D5 V2 }. `0 d/ Z: N
left quite some blood by doing this. Grab the mop, and sweep the floor (to, F& g( A, G! u, N
do this, hold both left and right mouse button, and makes a movement up, 180
0 n4 u, o- j8 u: o0 pdegrees clockwise, up again etc.).
5 ?7 U# b* Y0 z1 {, f* r: |3 i2 @) o3 h
There is a knife on the floor, near the urinoirs. Grab it, to get rid of it.' o# `$ z/ p" u# n+ L% o1 J8 R$ I
Then wash yourself, so the blood is removed. Walk towards the vending machine,! A$ U  v! }8 p4 e6 l2 v7 V
and use it to notice it's broken. Do the same thing, and this time hit the
7 n) I  o8 P! L! m* smachine until it drops a coin. Pick that up. Leave the restroom.  _7 C8 \6 I; L5 |# g2 p
/ T8 N3 l$ _) K4 Q1 }
Walk to your table, and sit down. Eat some food, and drink something. Use the- T+ F9 ?5 [4 f7 W3 ~
coin to play the jukebox, and then get out of the dinner. Find the entrance
3 }" Q# q! o' Ito the subway, and leave that way.# g- |0 E1 M0 I6 A, R, a( O% m
% L4 o) ~. ~/ v# H# O
( w0 w  w% o4 d5 M  Z+ jInvestigation                                                       [FH.04.03]
9 F+ L) R( h- z) U) ?& S------------------------------------------------------------------------------7 ~. v) d" ]& B
0 x8 L' I" j* }) B
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler5 G' C' }- B* O6 `5 g  }
Bonus Points: N/A
6 M$ m' Y; n1 C  f* F, Z+ {  h& fLocation: Doc's Dinner
8 V. S( \+ @& iPoints: Drink coffee (both) +5 (?)
) \) r* b$ A* ^  L& h        Talk with the guys at the bar (both) +5 (?)0 i5 |- Q  `9 _% z( S  G
        Getting near the cab (Carla) +10(?)
7 E) X1 U3 ^9 ?$ ^( p$ ~5 h        Put jukebox on (Tyler) -10 (?)4 i  ]9 b  U1 d4 t/ e# Y: j
        Talk with homeless guy (both) -10 (?)
- n3 y7 |+ a, {        Use urinoir (Tyler) -10 (?)- U1 o" R1 d* j; P
        Trying to get back in through the back door (both) -10 (?)
6 `/ R9 N, A0 Z9 J( \2 E' MExtra: N/A
/ g7 H& @  _3 G' a
; k$ l' N  H$ F5 q# XTime for the cops to investigate this place. Both Carla and Tyler have $ }8 ^0 E! p+ `; S
something going on in their mind, so listen to that. After that, enter the
' a; |( a+ x5 B' n) e$ @dinner.8 ^1 x8 y2 U2 A  Z6 F$ p

3 R1 r. d4 [6 x% v2 pLet Carla talk to the cop, and he'll tell you to take it easy with Kate (the
- I, Y! q; |! D7 |- a9 ^  N7 pwaitress). Talk with the guys at the bar, and then have a little chat with
2 Y. T- _3 W% @% h/ L2 pKate. Be nice to her, and support her to get to know as much as possible (I6 t9 }# E; ^, P, }2 D
know, it's like getting yourself into trouble - but it's needed for the
. |* c# k1 c: z1 N. O. Ostory).
& Q4 L6 S3 l3 M' R
% M' ~% l: ?0 D4 F0 Q& _/ n  R5 o2 vHead behind the counter and drink some coffee (Tyler can do the same), and, s- u4 s# \  j! f- C1 x) w
then look at the table where Lucas sat. He left a book of Shakespeare - @  _2 N7 [2 [4 _, k+ Z8 X9 E
underneath his seat, so grab that. Also look at his stuff on the table. Let
5 F2 |1 R( M- C8 PTyler look at it too, and let him talk with the guys at the bar as well.
, a$ D+ [: I/ A0 R( P, X
, {5 r' Z! F8 a% |* E/ |+ |1 n1 _Enter the restroom, and let Carla investigate the blood on the floor. Let
: N+ {1 ?9 G. LTyler look at the blood in the bathroom Lucas came from. He can also grab in9 E5 d; L0 h' _& f* Q
the trashcan, but it has no use. The location of the knife is random, and it( ^( j' K; t+ ?. A9 j
can be either in the most right toilet (let Tyler flush the toilet) or
) m' d1 F5 q; g8 m# g4 Ohidden at the window (let Carla look).$ Q0 [% W/ S7 Z: |3 d
( o& D& s# D' N& h( @
When you found it, talk to the guys at the bar, head back to the car, and call
) ^6 W* R" ^& a. }9 a- git a day. Or night. Whatever.
' l: ?' e0 H/ B9 J, |
1 i" |, W* G3 B8 Z" H& i6 w------------------------------------------------------------------------------9 Z4 o0 Q- c0 Z
The Day After                                                       [FH.04.04]+ T& f3 o+ u) {5 n$ }% b
7 L; d! f' [' B' Z3 Y2 C' P9 n5 m4 f2 _0 J: B# o
" u0 J4 P0 P* g& k/ JBonus Points: 5
  B  J% ]( E3 q1 Y0 I( ELocation: Lucas' Apartment( n8 [1 ], i! m5 E- X
' T* N% B8 L/ y2 h% _1 n        Take a shower +5 (?)
: `' j( @' u* U$ C        Putting music on +5 (?)
4 C! ^8 l( o  ~0 R        Take medicine +10 (?)
( _1 F8 K2 x( l6 ~, W        Use bandages +10 (?)
* X4 L& X( ^. P        Drink milk +5 (?)
- c$ F. H% A0 a: |1 a        Watching TV -5 (?)
( o( h/ w4 T& E- b        Watching at photo at desk -5 (?)4 c, n6 Q) C. }' R- {
Extra: N/A
) L( \& t* d, `8 m% N3 U1 Y& z! A. Q( u6 Z5 `1 L5 w1 L
You wake up, and realise soon enough it wasn't a dream. Your bed is covered
6 I* R5 S. T$ k/ |, oin blood. Stand up, and take the medicine on your table to feel a bit better., `, U9 g1 `; ~
Look at your bed, and hide the blood under the sheets.& [; {7 O) R6 r! v
! V+ r" q8 E4 C. X( T4 @& `- X
You need to call your brother and ask him if he can talk with you. Head1 ^& _; x6 Z) [' |1 A; {$ ^
outside the room, and use the phone. After that, pick up your shirt, that's( V% y8 K$ q; c1 v: _
near the pillar, in front of you. Open the door ahead, and put it in the1 C# N" J& I% R0 [2 w' b9 K
washing machine. So much for that. Open the medicine cabinet, and use the
* Q$ I7 A3 w7 W3 C" Wbandages. When you're done, close the cabinet, and get scared.1 q7 V. V4 V: P8 O/ K+ W7 t& o

5 C) z+ w+ S, U1 I6 \! i' pTake a nice shower and use the toilet. Then walk back to your room, and put
1 k0 C# H5 \0 o1 K3 Psome clothes on. Back into the living room, open a cupboard to find a bonus
6 T* U) m( r6 u8 V1 S% y4 L- Rcard. Also look in the frig for milk.
# x. ~. u7 s' c7 g% E+ e8 }; v( f8 X  z' Z9 o
After a while, a policeman will come knocking on the door. Open up, and he'll! g" C, G6 K  I* p# K$ |
ask what's going on. Tell him you cut yourself with some glass, and it's no
. n  V5 J/ u( wproblem if he takes a look inside. He'll leave soon enough.
  w% a3 F# K9 }7 W1 i# Y- ~% u4 ^* ~. o9 @8 _
Get ready, and leave the apartment to meet your brother.1 ?1 t' M% {: q& C  O4 @
; Q9 j4 Z$ J$ n) Z' I( e0 L7 d" _
------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ c! a8 ~, S$ f' ]
Confession                                                          [FH.04.05]: t" O8 q- _+ m5 T3 @3 H6 W, S- b
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- a- m" Q$ i& Q4 p7 }# \0 O' J
, T- H+ k9 H2 V6 [1 G+ e
4 {3 E( O& ~4 z* v2 R  n) LBonus Points: N/A
5 Y/ i, x$ C, vLocation: Park- I, |* W3 g3 A8 x+ i
( Z  T) Q& @- W7 X% A0 F; p: T8 z: N
: F( L8 i& x! l1 C' ~7 ], d6 gInside the park, walk straight ahead to find your brother, Markus. Talk with0 ~$ T, e; @" L) Y( I$ G
him, and explain what's going on. At the end, he'll offer you a cross. Accept; w  M9 S' n# a: ~' S9 `8 z5 X
it, since it's an extra life.
+ R2 m2 z  n3 f1 ^0 N, V
- M9 h, O, L* ^6 z/ FMarkus will go home, and you're left behind.
/ K3 [& T0 M$ K- p; l$ H/ C, x5 E2 m  U3 q& s) [
You'll see a kid who's going to fall in the water, according to your vision.! Z! y4 o- L% M  U/ v* C8 j
A bit later, he will really fall. Run after him, and save him. When he's on- h6 K2 A' L, x' N1 ~
the ground, try to get him to breath again. You'll save the kid., [: \: u0 I8 V4 }

t9 w' g+ D4 m, NThe police recognises you, but won't arrest you. Lucky you.
# [* {6 i. x: X# f- l" A) ]  [7 |) |9 j# b
0 X0 O9 x& A  R" B, g1 s) d  jPolice Work                                                         [FH.04.06]; |% M: V+ L& t6 M# _# d, {  R  p; i
------------------------------------------------------------------------------2 m; w. g7 r6 f8 M* m9 \% ~6 ~
( k7 e* v0 p1 n
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler
3 W3 P& @! e3 E5 y& S1 l; iBonus Points:10
! P7 l1 Z( i9 {Location: Park; p, {* l/ g1 M  `3 p9 _# a! L
1 N$ ?) `3 I3 t! ~        Take a shower (Tyler) +5 Tyler+ j) X- U% k1 r; ~/ [* `
        More will come..../ B+ z; w) a" U5 t1 B; Y, C2 a: A
Extra: N/A) `/ i0 S, i$ P  ^4 L% o9 L& e  w2 d  A! z
; D4 D* A1 E2 E  J$ T$ {4 z6 @
Clara arrives at the station. Walk straight ahead, up the stairs, and enter
1 p/ ]# f& x: `7 c/ Z5 ~one of the double doors. From there, walk to your office (it's in the
/ V5 t! ]3 t) Q3 L6 S* a7 Vupper right corner). People will talk to you when you go there, and it) a9 p4 |; @' ?6 h
doesn't make you happy. When you're near your office, a guy will ask you about
5 X- j$ N/ x3 B- nsome money Tyler is owning him. Not your problem.
- {2 ]$ A  w6 q# ?2 E3 t' `0 @/ q0 _
Enter the office, and give Tyler a call. Switch to Tyler, and get him out of6 u: N* v! w; P
bed. Walk into the bathroom, where you'll find a bonus card. Let him use the
* Z- J4 m" ^& w, i0 |6 \. Rtoilet and shower, and give the man some clothes.! Y, W& K$ n6 c! `$ c0 V' m8 ^

! Y1 A! S) y" `3 g" y, T0 ^Walk into the living room, and talk with your girlfriend. She's not too" t+ o4 E0 l, G% O+ P- m
happy about things, so cheer her up. After that, give her a kiss, and go out,0 F# ?& f  l# ^' t
to the police station.
+ w/ |" k4 ?/ E3 q0 K" ~& S3 G
. i  z0 X8 g4 }Head straight to the room where Carla is. Before you can go in, the guy will0 r* ~: N; X1 M- a* H+ L. z
ask you about the money. Make him an offer he can't refuse; match of
. b3 U5 Y8 C$ Obasketball, for 200 dollar. He'll accept. Head inside the office now. Hang  i8 y' s. e5 h/ t
your coat and do what you need to do.' I* ?! L9 o8 }/ m) V1 \. D

3 M7 W* d" i# M------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  N2 D, a/ |/ Y6 qAlternate Reality                                                   [FH.04.07]) V1 C/ [' o, N$ W5 Q6 I
------------------------------------------------------------------------------: M5 ~: u: k- M* V3 ~. z
# }: B1 _+ n+ w& X. s( x/ Y# T
5 }$ D1 W6 d7 Q3 x5 ZBonus Points: N/A
0 W, l* t3 d5 @( }/ I/ ]Location: Naser & Jones Bank6 j; N  |; @7 U7 [
% L* a7 j$ _' {/ v- KExtra: N/A3 F( {; s- Y6 w& c# ~  U

) f2 K- C7 U, b" C( \$ wEven though Lucas killed someone, he decides to go to work. Enter your office
8 X: P& R  m7 q) C4 \and go to work. You'll notice you can see visions. After the guy opposite you
" Z$ z% e- M0 f4 Qgot a call, head out of the office, and head there.0 P# M4 C4 b0 x, D% C( Y
9 q& z6 ?& B' |. T
Once you are working on it, a lot of bugs will enter and try to kill you.
: _1 M' Y) d, A* O; wSave yourself, and at the end, everyone will be wondering what's wrong with
& T) I' V7 _! z" z3 m' ayou. Lucas will leave.
) w, ~7 T! C0 Y( C2 J$ ^
/ p  C$ h! Q) T% v$ ^# Q) D------------------------------------------------------------------------------! O4 X5 S$ p& O' Y8 c% d6 ?8 ~
Reconstruction                                                      [FH.04.08]/ |7 v% c  o2 e9 {$ D7 C2 l7 N
' W# o! l1 q. k! y, x' q# g$ W
. z) P2 `: L, c# P0 ZPlayable Characters: Carla5 l3 U* ~# v2 d1 c
; H$ G; b  L5 bLocation: Police Station
6 Q8 i; v' r; _' M9 d8 Z8 wPoints: Doing good +10
  n% k+ T0 T2 J( k        Doing bad -10
: S$ i% e) Y, ~1 t3 SExtra: N/A1 u6 R- w! \- O% k

/ D# V: `6 i- [8 E, B0 U  J& _Just listen to the story the guy tells you, and press the right buttons to get
3 \- J3 |' v6 Sa general idea for Carla of what happened.# R; R- Z2 o* K& X- a: S

! y, W+ g5 q7 e  _------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 L5 [- y! Y7 x0 L0 o  A7 uTyler & Kate                                                        [FH.04.09]
; o0 q# }) W0 O8 l+ E------------------------------------------------------------------------------$ f: a2 B" e! A4 S
1 V! c9 w1 ~! J8 g  K5 D
Playable Characters: Tyler
6 G0 ~' |# v# `6 ZBonus Points: N/A
* @0 T! K1 \4 R" d4 a4 \Location: Police Station
* Q& W$ J0 M0 l4 `+ u; ~9 GPoints: None- F8 X- z: _2 r# f2 D
Extra: N/A& G7 f" ^  A$ L5 {) A! d1 u

]2 X& ^" w  y# O( \( s) |: QTyler will ask Kate to make an image of how Lucas looks like. Do your best,
' w: F7 v% I: B- J# M; }but don't worry about it too much. I messed up royally at this point =p7 O  V, U  [; g5 M, M! K' I2 S

% [. v! r$ J# `9 X5 A' T2 F------------------------------------------------------------------------------( U, }# A  M. E) J1 p/ s1 ]
Lost Love                                                           [FH.04.10]& y, Y/ }: }$ p' z# O3 N
------------------------------------------------------------------------------( u' r) D" U, U4 l9 V
7 i6 n+ T* V5 U# I3 H3 ]! |
& P% K5 _* D4 D4 M6 {Bonus Points: 5
# w: O% t9 p# `0 @7 M( `7 ^Location: Lucas' Apartment: k) h) t- K- \; _0 [8 i6 s2 j
Points: Play guitar good enough +101 s8 a( B/ y# b2 ^. O( j: e3 N
        Use toilet +5
0 _" z! W  ^  A7 Y        Play music +58 K, w" X4 _1 [! o; f+ A
        Use medicine +10- ]+ F  @2 f  k6 w* x2 [
        Sleep +10
6 R7 s& h; d4 S8 H        Give Tiffany a drink +104 k& ?' T; N9 f$ p) X& o
        Being sincere to Tiffany +5
5 `3 e# P3 r4 I0 h4 G& ?        Being sentimental to Tiffany +5
  _. o+ A$ R6 n2 |& K! U& B0 O* B        Dream with Tiffany +20+ e) D8 P9 t3 z6 v4 p) ]  R
        Kiss before Tiffany wants it -20
" _0 }; i' t" c        Tiffany leaves when you try to kiss her -30
5 Z6 Y2 |) V' Z3 V6 b$ G0 i9 G        Dream without Tiffany -20
6 Y* I1 N  ~" x/ m: {# S3 x6 [2 JExtra: N/A
/ ]7 N, u" {# `0 h/ G( ~- A
9 `1 [) }5 P0 f& Z( `7 mLucas will wake up. Remember Tiffany was coming by? Look around in your
/ n! R# M6 c( r$ Wapartment, and play around. When you're done, go to sleep. Note you can find* h9 K, B/ Z. m0 v
five bonus points in a cupboard in the kitchen." X1 m3 j0 \8 `3 U/ D" g
/ a2 t1 q6 L+ R
Tiffany will be at the door. Open the door for her. If you want to have sex,' w/ r% w( k+ f9 ^# P
talk with her about the following things/do these things;- H& X# t( a5 M( y
1 B5 A& P4 h2 _9 K+ e6 P
* Ask News5 U4 |. L% X% z% u8 s5 b
* Ask Drink! v$ @7 U1 V9 X- z( b' N
* Give her a drink$ R+ M4 N4 q/ U6 {+ G
* Say Sincere3 n- K8 P1 \! i/ e( L
* Say Sentimental& m1 O+ L% a! J
* Ask Alone
9 D. p3 g3 i5 P* y$ ~" ?* Play the guitar, and don't mess up
1 \" W7 n) `0 _' ]: V( k* Kiss her
# a* v' A! t: z( w% T4 \* Enjoy, after the dream, tell you're your Fine
0 P0 l4 y- K8 n' D! ^5 {
; A! H' o  k. M5 [; i1 T7 M1 f3 d------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; B4 K1 q+ @9 n$ q! W9 v* wHide and Seek                                                       [FH.04.11]( j% I! p  h0 g. j% E) v5 K
------------------------------------------------------------------------------3 A1 I" t8 r3 B! [* u
6 t- k! [3 ?" p
Playable Characters: Lucas, Lucas (kid)7 F3 _5 R) J/ y" f9 Y, ]
Bonus Points: None$ k  I; x& X# H$ W9 Q: S: s
( N  ?3 p) V! M5 D- Z# SPoints: After thinking about the past and succeeded (Lucas) +10 Lucas3 g" t" `& u# h1 j/ I5 z4 e2 a6 w
        After thinking about the past and failed (Lucas) -20 Lucas5 J) Q' F! k* d! _& G' x+ K/ D  @
% V. X. N) _9 B2 h0 v* g) e. p, ^; p" N3 ^
Walk towards the grave of your mother, and talk to Markus. Lucas will think
( q2 V$ `! V( X  E1 l6 @back of this time as a kid.
# x+ X* T; N: D4 q
: M* V/ T( g" E2 XLucas is sitting alone, and Markus and his friends are playing. Markus will
6 c$ J; m. F# u6 y% S8 Ubother Lucas, but Lucas isn't interested. After that, Markus and his friends
- I) N. a. q' g  k9 Hdecide to go to a forbidden area - the hangar.: x3 f! S4 c9 \( F6 q

! Y  j9 s# g2 W* m5 n/ G% JAfter they left, Lucas will have a vision about a fire and decides to rescue  N1 i$ G: @. w8 ?
them.
0 J/ O( c4 q3 M& C
1 Z! @/ }- l6 UWalk to the northeastern part of the map, and climb the fence. After that, % f& a; T1 g) o8 m2 }/ e  L- |
walk straight ahead, into the deeper part of the ground. Walk west, and be; l' N! {6 j2 x/ ^5 h1 f' v
sure you're not seen. You'll find a gate in the fence.* ~/ h: e4 m3 B$ u2 z, H$ \2 Q* C
8 X, [7 C9 J* w' c3 j
From here, it's a bit harder. Wait till a truck passes by, and walk on the' U6 G' @* y. h3 O* N* t. {/ [
side of it. Check your map. You'll see two guards standing at the same line;
+ ?4 x- K1 ^2 k+ i2 z! fone near the hangar you need to be, one to the hanger right of it. Walk with
4 B& S9 B9 j: ]7 H* ~7 |* Pthe truck, till you're between them, and walk straight ahead. You won't been! n  ~) O5 \: v; k5 U4 J
seen. Enter the hangar.
) \2 u! |" T- g$ Q. N0 p% D0 \
1 a( t! J6 [- G1 h- q  y6 |Inside, Lucas will tell Markus to go away, and he'll look for the rest. Walk
% z' @; s, y. K& x5 Q8 G2 R5 Taround until you find someone. You can try to save all the kids (one upstairs,
# ^: l4 M0 c$ P# ]one just down the stairs in an airplane and one near some boxes in the other
0 C9 P* |! @/ K( rend of the room), or just fail at that. I don't need to tell you which one
7 w6 y( }, W! L/ [. j8 a) H% ?will be the best.4 w7 J" D+ y9 X" G  |

/ P4 b1 J; U/ p7 E9 t4 @# y------------------------------------------------------------------------------5 [$ s* \$ f) L! @: u$ S
Friendly Combat                                                     [FH.04.12]
! _/ q% v8 S8 x------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 H/ I; Y2 T; O( G2 t. e# v6 g2 O, F2 r0 ^. @8 x1 e9 ^
% b3 g: Y  a8 f7 C8 SBonus Points: None! |0 x, M8 V) F
, i$ [1 \3 D5 i$ ?' b        Warmed up (both) +10 for both
! ?4 o) {6 K, f        Mess up training several times (both) -5 for both: h- d1 i0 \4 D7 B5 [
        Winning (Carla) +20 Carla* M9 G9 [- `/ `
4 H2 b  X* }6 T! C; i
+ d6 t4 @0 R8 Z3 e/ |3 Y# o$ tTime for some fun. Let Carla drink something, and let her train on two
6 B" C# W0 m; m  U0 ~different courses. Let Tyler do the same thing. Walk to the side of the ring$ c# C5 {  [1 x, f( X" H7 Z$ X
to start the fight.; N$ r+ E6 O( ?- v0 Y  k6 r" a, ~: V5 \

' c) W; P3 s" W8 {1 R1 q- K% g, YYou'll fight as Carla, be sure to win, and you can either continue or stop.
+ T& s  v/ c. Q. _Whatever you like.
# q  Y: k6 h8 t0 K- H) s0 t7 k! I( J
( [9 @: C  u& i( j, i# O------------------------------------------------------------------------------* D. n; @0 k* O5 B& W, @* S" c
Debriefing                                                          [FH.04.13]! r; i9 w/ D7 v* C& ^/ D# Y
4 W1 g; |% X" M$ p+ ?* K
+ |) u6 D: M7 [Playable Characters: Carla8 G/ O0 |  s7 I: |# B9 L
Bonus Points: 5 (?)
7 T8 m" d  N# B9 N0 \9 e) SLocation: Police Station
$ q0 K3 f3 E! M% LPoints: Find good tape +20
2 n* E# ?, U+ c/ ^        Scared -10+ O+ ]8 e; T5 E$ T5 B; I; f
Extra: Yes, two chapters with the same name - quite confusing.9 G; z/ A( X* l, f3 j, w- i$ F
$ w6 |: D2 u/ z3 z& s1 p
Carla doesn't like small spaces, and when they're dark, she'll hate it even
/ T1 j: w! a7 n! n7 Pmore. Find the bonus card, and then walk to the gate. Turn the light on
( j* F4 k3 N* ]" n7 ^0 k/ I$ Bfirst, and then open the gate.4 d! p% I6 ]$ G& z; `

- B2 A$ _$ J+ gWhat you need to do now, is control Carla by holding the left and right mouse
9 t2 }; f( A4 y4 n1 p& bbutton, and keep her breath under control by pressing left, right, left etc.
, M5 {$ q7 L7 w& B% Z6 t, ^when the thing in the bar moves.2 A" \# {( Z! u
# O8 D) L0 I: Q+ n+ R0 Q
Go straight ahead, and you'll notice that big cases are blocking the path.
: C& s- |0 x7 M, e  sFind the valve, so you can move them. You'll find a terminal, but the power
4 D1 S8 `. Y0 i# r! Mwill be shut down.
- L; R( i: w' c4 `, K; e2 s+ q- h- @! P& \+ B4 p
On your left will be the controls for the power, and you can reach it by using
; V5 m' P0 ~0 B& o1 \; c# u( rthe valves. Puzzle a bit. When the power is back, return to the terminal, and' O0 L& |; K8 }# b0 E
take the other side of the room.
/ A7 N$ e4 Y2 T0 ~* y5 X+ d: o0 J6 j; i& C: s; T2 ]+ g
You need to first open the path to the left side, move the valve at the end,
: L2 g: B, H2 ~; Iand then move to the right side of this part of the room. You'll find the; E5 g, w& v! e
tape all the way at the end. Put it in the terminal, to find out there is no
1 R: V+ g/ F% g' D; tdata for it. Carla sure doesn't like that, I think ;p6 C1 V. F$ s. Q& O3 G5 d* D

0 F9 R& W# Q( k# d$ ~& i------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# d8 Q4 Z2 X' W" D: `Debriefing                                                          [FH.04.14]2 l, o0 [+ [' p- C2 H$ X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------) I7 H4 J0 ~; s8 h: I: d. W' |0 \- @

. }* \* Z9 a2 B! dPlayable Characters: Tyler
4 ^  }8 @- C# m. t* f3 y% B  Z2 w( {Bonus Points: N/A8 p4 v! _% G' @) m
        Give book +108 E5 I: C0 k& ]- r1 f( d: W
Extra: Yes, two chapters with the same name - quite confusing.
' g: X# h6 T1 B% q! g) U, |8 |$ Z* Z
% E; w( m( q4 r5 w1 CTyler will find himself in a book shop. Walk down, and walk underneath the+ \. c- q- @* z0 \
stairs. Look at the Shakespeare book with the magnifier. On one of the pages,/ l' \! h+ o: Q" e- k$ F4 o* k
something is written in the corner. Take the book back, and Tyler will find
5 U, t0 K+ J# z" v' p4 b8 G+ _a piece of paper.9 ?- ?- x0 J. q( p' y
$ d- v6 c) t2 L! H5 L
Talk with the Chinese old man. He won't help you unless you help him first.
& `$ e8 f8 q+ {3 @- V9 UHe'll give an example book, and tell you to find a book that looks like it.  C5 u. ]& F: ], D2 i
First look at the book under the magnifier, and you'll see it's written by
5 O! E  P! z) a& Q9 ?"De Gruttola". Walk up the stairs, and look at the book here. You'll find out; c3 W0 p! H8 n+ L* e
De Gruttola has number 1796. Walk back down, and look at the book behind the  |# |+ r/ y) j# J
man. Book 1796 is on the third level, in the white part of the level. Go - `/ m4 m! d( I* m  C
there, and find the book.9 X  {9 n" U# w: e) H5 K+ H

/ e3 R. _' u* F, G- `, ^Give the book to the man, and he's still of little to no use. Leave the shop.0 N( i9 a+ q% m0 c) ^: j
5 ~( k6 M$ Z4 `
( r: ]3 u" [  t. \5 c( gAgatha                                                              [FH.04.15]
) j/ U$ l$ |6 t. L- S------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 i7 `0 g3 s3 r0 n# C) G1 y) p( _. u: j+ Q4 v
Playable Characters: Lucas  s$ q: P* P& Y* r: H5 c% w. W
6 M7 F- U! F! ULocation: Agatha's House! N3 Z/ S. F2 g  t- R& Y# Z9 r
$ p$ V. G) g- f: b5 cExtra: N/A
$ ~# `0 X. G* w/ `6 x7 X0 A# H7 W- m& Y, ~/ U8 h
Lucas will have to find the house of Agatha. It's straight ahead, nothing: D7 ~5 W/ D3 A( g1 v3 u0 y" ~
hard. Knock on the door, and then enter. Walk straight ahead, into the
; h' ~& `* c. qliving room. From there, enter the next room to find Agatha.- W- `! ^& a" s6 W. _* X

) h( Y: v  {7 E  PAgatha is blind, so you need to push her. First enter her bathroom. You can7 G" I2 a9 T0 c8 ]* z7 ~$ D! C/ ^8 `
find something here, but I'm not sure if it's a life or a bonus card. Either
' ?7 |! v: `; ?% p( Wway, grab it, and push Agatha into the living room.
. @( k6 }$ P9 k* x! y/ o' e8 \& g+ z! v. P3 t  R# S: V
She wants to feed her pets, so head down the hall, and take the left door.
4 p( s0 a! X" I5 s3 g) D5 UPick up the seed from the cabinet, and feed the birdies. Then talk to Agatha,
5 t5 w, H. C$ j0 |7 f9 K0 kand push her into the living room.2 N* S; r5 w  c3 o' g" S- k

" K& Q3 u, y# o9 Y7 RBefore you can start, you need candles and matches. The candles are in a; A) t/ e& X1 ?4 p3 T
cupboard in this room. To find the matches, head back to the hall and take
; W# l( n0 k$ \' q0 Mthe right door. Put three candles on the table, and lit them.. d; G/ d7 O# g( d+ |
8 s1 s& g$ W8 a. [% k% X0 T
Agatha will take you back to the moment when you killed the man. Agatha will
. J  y  k. ~# y3 [8 S8 H% j+ Asuddenly stop, and tell you to come back tomorrow. Fine.
4 O) ~( f4 Z  c4 V% K! h" D; Q
) [9 U& S- `8 R. L9 [0 n------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ j9 T* ?4 ~0 t  o6 Q) i
Questions & Bullets                                                 [FH.04.16]
: h4 a; k" d6 J+ q# o) Q$ v: k$ |------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 d) g1 y: Z/ t6 v; E0 {' R7 x& u) u4 G/ L+ Q$ f! v
Playable Characters: Carla
0 X& _, s* N) u$ }( [- j8 BBonus Points: N/A5 C4 ]. v% f& r% h' G- A3 _  C+ F
Extra: N/A) J: _5 j) k2 H# ~1 M. y0 H

5 C" u# }2 s( b2 V. l) ITalk with the guy at the end of the lane. You'll have to ask questions, and
, k4 _! Z+ x3 L- i4 _* ishoot targets. The target shooting is fun for once, but you need to do it; Q9 x' U; P2 s0 n
several times, and I found it to be rather boring (since I didn't miss much).' K! l& k4 [- K+ W; O

- C2 m  E* [; `( B5 K: _------------------------------------------------------------------------------' ~5 W) @) P, T5 x/ I# f- u' E
Doubles or Quits                                                    [FH.04.17]6 W9 t& B' y6 o* m
------------------------------------------------------------------------------. s; ]; o) s7 {! Y, K7 e$ p/ H+ S
6 e% Z; \; H- R- A
Playable Characters: Tyler( \" ], o/ |& @, b% D' f! `  x
. n1 l, X+ \: L% f- A1 pLocation: Outside Police Station
% K; N  C# E  q6 v! _& e( P  T( MPoints: Make fun +51 c* T& _' G- v, Y8 B
        Win a few points +5 (can happen several times)
0 h' u" C! ~& A        Win the match +20
0 ?* \' @# H+ \& v' W) h' iExtra: Fun stuff.5 V' U" v6 M* X* x( k' s
; j' _$ h4 E/ C: p. B' Q5 v% K
This is just a match between Tyler and the nerdy guy. Win, and life is good.
9 n! d) o. e# e
2 V' z4 _+ V/ o( ~+ J& }+ n0 U4 U------------------------------------------------------------------------------7 Z/ [9 L4 Q5 ]3 A% [3 B7 Y! _$ d
The Storm                                                           [FH.04.18]
' U& G4 z6 T3 A. ?, i------------------------------------------------------------------------------2 c, s. m9 |- {5 f. ~& g# s
6 R% ^4 Z  S5 @  Y% c
Playable Characters: Lucas, Markus
- \! G; l: Z1 KBonus Points: N/A
. z3 N6 j. r& M9 b! w1 h! O! r' `7 I/ [0 iLocation: Lucas' Apartment
: G8 v3 |1 \8 o9 nPoints: Saved (Markus) +10 Lucas
5 i+ e/ Y; L* fExtra: One of the best action scenes of the game.
; {' z% f7 a4 `# n2 P* D: _) l1 w8 n# S2 b6 x7 q/ R. C0 V# i
Lucas will enter his home, and things will act really weird. A strong wind1 p, i: g% G5 J) Q
will come in, and you need to avoid stuff, run around etc. You'll end up at
( ~' T- H; E& K% b( @the balcony, and fall down.
) G9 r! c+ ^# v% S& _* G% i; ?2 d$ E0 u+ C
You'll control Markus. Let him ring the bell, and then bust in the door. Run
' O: U  L3 z4 Y- Y' a# j6 S' Pto Lucas, and save him.
4 t& q2 q$ C& [6 N, G
  H) F$ i4 j* v0 N------------------------------------------------------------------------------1 F' I3 e. P' L7 N  G; [5 z
Dark Omen                                                           [FH.04.19]
0 ^; @% y1 d, _4 ]: z------------------------------------------------------------------------------
% M2 c$ z- e0 m' `8 K+ `6 Q$ ^* f; i1 }5 w; ~" Q
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler$ f' z: [  G. a( d0 L
Bonus Points: None8 X* W) f0 L* s/ T5 X+ y
Points: Use toilet (Carla) +5 Carla3 o: Q; s5 b, v* \% y1 ]
        Watch TV (Carla) +5 Carla
7 a# Y( R9 f! X# {4 n  U" Q. l        Visit from Tommy (Carla) +5 Carla6 J" |' D- u  d, }& v0 z+ c
        Wine (Carla) +5 Carla
! n5 @) @7 l' o" C        Talking to Tommy (Carla) +5 Carla1 [2 i+ d+ a1 I! Q5 r
        Ask Tommy about bank (Carla) +20 Carla
9 P  q* W) ?4 c9 \& B        Finding out about stock piles (Tyler) +10 Tyler+ [( A" y! \0 B  [2 ?" B
        Fax (Tyler) +5 Tyler( N5 `0 ]  ?! j4 t* @
        Use basketball (Tyler) +5 Tyler* E$ w: F7 A" k3 l
        Find out about watermark (Tyler) +10 (Tyler)
3 l* \3 R3 G( h& L  \* a- |5 `        Tired (Tyler) -20 Tyler
+ F* X9 T- A5 [5 g9 a7 O4 c        Asking about work (Carla) -5 Carla3 s; L7 |$ Q& W( h
        Asking about Carla (Carla) -5 Carla. l; `6 B- Z3 q! ?  H, G8 H
        Using the cards (Carla) -30 (total)
6 K( |5 u9 D" b2 ~  qExtra: N/A+ q- y5 B' Q/ [) y9 V
! ]! |; j1 q. ?
Carla is at home. Let her do the stuff listed above to make her happy. Give0 p8 F2 P8 o/ U4 E+ m# {
the girl some clothes, and someone will ring the bell. Open the door to find- n1 G, C: O5 M& q" ~
out it's Tommy, your neighbour.
# s+ n' q  i" f+ e) f5 `
' c( o) I& f; q4 h6 E, I" tHe brought some wine. Get glasses and get drunk (no, not really). After some
! [' ^2 v3 T7 q! @1 P; l6 etalking, Tommy will show some tarot cards. However, the ending of this won't* R7 X6 v4 R. \% Y1 a- w+ e# \
be very good. Actually it's just plain bad, and this doesn't make Carla very1 |( E5 P! ]6 s, r
happy.+ A. V' Y9 m0 A! b$ z/ A

5 S$ v/ S5 E2 E1 `8 W6 FSwitch to Tyler, and let him use the computer. Check the web, and look at the
  J% T, B6 d. D" }2 B"World"-tab. He'll realise the piece of paper is from some stock piles. Call! f5 g" b! X: U  c
Carla about this. Carla will answer, and asks you to fax it. Note Tyler can
9 M  ^7 r6 h2 Yalso realise this by looking at the newspaper on his desk.
, s" @  W1 r( o) O; }& r/ A8 ~# w
Pick up the piece of paper, and fax it. Switch back to Carla, and look at it.
+ c/ o  c2 b0 g; u0 m; u4 BHead to Tommy, and ask him about it. He says you can trace the thing by
+ V2 `/ S9 R5 d4 Q8 y" x8 N' _" dlooking at the watermark. Tell this to Tyler, and let Tyler sit down. Grab
2 {2 b' p- n5 a5 C2 T3 mthe paper and look at it using the lamp. And voila, we found the watermark.0 H& q+ B% r- A) y
Tyler will ask who'll need to go. I don't know who should go, but I just/ ?6 r$ B6 r# q2 h
picked Carla.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 很美好很美好 很差劲很差劲
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-9 22:05 | 只看该作者
1 L7 C7 n. o: n  z; H; YFace Off                                                            [FH.04.20], G" c# t; p. D) A6 f
4 n& g5 ~- V9 |( v( ~/ ]% m0 Y. E$ ]" h
Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla
4 t: i& V+ `3 P9 yBonus Points: None! Y) x) e7 }' ]1 m5 ~3 ~, }
0 ], r8 y1 c5 e/ CPoints: Find pen (Carla) +5 Carla
" P) Y; f2 U" s' m9 {) n1 [2 o3 ~        Find Shakespeare book (Carla) +5 Carla5 I( \% L  E: H$ ?& o( s9 |. l7 R+ }  K
        Bugs from above (Lucas) -10 Lucas
' u* m4 P4 h- ~/ U. i        Big bug in room (Lucas) -20 Lucas! V9 F' D, @) h4 w; K
        Another big bun in the room (Lucas) -20 Lucas5 c( s9 `' g: `; X' I
Extra: N/A; |0 f; s' u( Q) x! N& D( m
1 z* u' j$ m& Y! s
Lucas is working, but has a vision of Carla stepping into the room. He needs
1 G& p# C( v6 `( P- zto hide some stuff, and fast. Pick up the form next to you (step out of your
: K! `, U2 F. L3 _chair first, obviously), and hide it. Also hide the Shakespeare book. That's( D) i% {7 z4 s+ E/ Y4 C" c
all you can do for now.8 S1 M  v8 ^0 p; z- O4 K0 D

6 @( n& U3 H( l6 g* uCarla will enter, and ask some questions. Lucas will do some very weird stuff: d" D+ j6 F3 b  ]  y% o8 [
because he's seeing things again, and after a while he'll ask if he can go to9 m: E% U3 S% u; }* u( \5 m. h! w
the toilet real quick.$ Q) ]' q! p. x  ?% C" [) a
* j$ Y' C% Q) _) s# R9 t, L
You'll switch to Carla. Let her pick up the pen on the desk, and the
+ j+ X" T4 q4 I' _) H- ?Shakespeare book (in a drawer). This is enough for her. Wait till Lucas
5 T. r. r9 `* O8 X& I1 greturn, and she'll leave.0 y4 l' Q. b1 j! M: D; ]0 N
$ P7 d9 o; Z$ h' O
------------------------------------------------------------------------------& I6 f6 K) t3 X9 j+ d# g
Back to Agatha                                                      [FH.04.21]
! Q5 D/ D. }+ D! ]! U, V. `------------------------------------------------------------------------------& M4 x7 A- {% _$ m, o$ g/ s

! z  M6 c1 ]* OPlayable Characters: Lucas
6 n! x! z( R* f/ }) }Bonus Points: None
$ l/ W" ?. a- Y* fLocation: Agatha's House
8 N: f) |$ ^  P  KPoints: Thinking of how it'll turn out +204 k6 |( U5 o9 G5 W$ T
        Looking at the dead body of Agatha -30+ b" g3 m; K+ ]$ ^
Extra: N/A+ j: o! L: J, e2 `) q! o

5 O/ R+ }" W4 p! D) B# o+ t! FEnter the house, and enter the living room. Agatha is dead, and someone called
- |" r/ e* V+ U( |the cops. Leave through the window, so they won't find you. The police will
; g4 r# ^7 S' `4 r- [arrive, and find Agatha.: Z+ c- L* l! F9 T
4 F1 C2 I, o( d3 \1 [
Note you can find a key in the drawer where you found the bird seed, you can, r  F0 e( q8 X: q$ G' [
use it to open one of the cages, and get a piece of old newspaper. You can: H* V* r/ b: o9 k; G
also use a knife from the kitchen to open the cage.  t' A" ~: U' e" L4 o. [9 ?

C# Q& @- B) m! K) y- r------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 G7 V5 A5 H: rHappy Anniversary!                                                  [FH.04.22]
0 v6 j3 E' d+ ~) `# ^/ v------------------------------------------------------------------------------! G; ]. i6 ?- b7 f# }
: y  m9 o# j" [4 B2 K
Playable Characters: Tyler, Carla; M5 B* j9 J, I. x8 P
Bonus Points: None
% V) c# \% M8 E: G4 F- U/ C) vLocation: Tyler's Apartment5 ]# v' G5 I2 W; T- u$ H5 {4 c
4 e- c9 c5 o% [6 f, Q. d        Use yoyo (Carla) +5 Carla( E+ Y* {& N! [8 t
        Find a link (Carla) +10 Carla
6 f" ?, L" e8 M; R. }        Conclusion (Carla) +20 Carla
7 ]. Y: s8 K6 L9 M        Tired (Carla) -20 Carla7 H# S$ g& X) I1 G1 c4 K- z6 ^
        Leave (Tyler) -20 Tyler! r+ t/ o+ S9 {. Y) j. d- j
& b& J6 o: r5 }/ e% w5 O
5 i: w; I1 t& u( `3 ITyler will get home, and Sam will tell him to turn on the oven, and put& r0 v4 s$ `9 d. J9 h
champagne in glasses. You can find the champagne in the fridge. When you did
% y- x! c5 ?! z. _1 T: a1 ~both, Sam will walk in, in a black dress.
, a" e; p. k% b$ x5 z5 |+ M) w# T4 ]# ]" b0 A
Two years ago, Tyler met Sam, and Sam would like to dance. Turn the music on0 h7 w8 O$ h4 n8 q3 h0 k5 q
(spin that shit, DJ), and dance with her.$ E4 m6 V* O9 W/ z' e. r

6 I* G& b8 L& E- mCarla is working, while Tyler is about to get laid. Sometimes life is unfair,
4 M1 B5 A2 P% l4 d" i" ]% Hisn't it? You need to link different objects with each other. Depending on
- b6 K- X) r% A0 C2 [2 J" hwhat you did in the game previously, some things may or may not work. These; O# @4 K. q! ^) j
should always work, however;  g4 H! @/ u3 g8 k! E1 j  s
# X6 |+ S2 L- B% M" P# [# k
* Link the pen you found in the bank with the list of fingerprints.
3 M# \: O: ^3 J$ L! d+ `9 V. O* Link the two Shakespeare books with each other.
: A& z& A; P& R! v) C0 z# p  Q5 ~, h" R+ W! ^- b4 z0 E! i+ k
Carla will be sure that she found the killer now. Give Tyler a call. Let# M8 S! d7 [  c& [. g
Tyler pick up the phone, and leave the house. Sam isn't happy, but she( ?& C% Y- b8 Z- h8 R1 [
should stop whining.) v2 i+ s& U4 @, @  ?

; `  ^$ n  c+ k# a; }) ^. K------------------------------------------------------------------------------: ]& ^' R) w  |% D5 E- J5 ^
Bloody Washing                                                      [FH.04.23]( {" `6 V" P: _, `" j
0 u9 P) P: b/ X. W0 i4 C
" ]8 T7 D5 ]0 C" TPlayable Characters: None
4 Z# E8 j2 D2 p$ g. x) G  jBonus Points: None/ K. v5 w. A$ s$ N* @5 `1 S/ S
Extra: N/A6 z+ [/ t% C) l" w  ~! U' ~

3 h3 B" E! K" B% ^9 {Just watch the small movie. Lucas will have a vision about a murder in a  W# B; h; l/ T& i' r) o/ m
laundromat.
+ V6 E+ ?, C1 r# e' ?$ o4 P$ d& g1 U3 Z' e- Z5 g0 s0 J" @
* ~# I2 G  `: G; N2 W+ u7 GConfrontation                                                       [FH.04.24]
8 x: ~2 r% R& A: Y3 v  T------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/ T$ t* ?3 w3 |, c3 Q- U# s
1 C7 l3 M+ x" i7 yPlayable Characters: Carla, Lucas
' }- ^: o9 y3 l& l: o; ]% DBonus Points: None
& V6 R% C" b% C1 bLocation: Lucas' Apartment
; ]) V1 M8 V4 Z$ G) f4 qPoints: Idea of arresting Lucas (Carla) +30 Carla& C- O5 _" R' U) t. \4 ?0 ?+ U! G
        Lucas isn't around (Carla) -20 Carla! ~) Z7 K% G. \/ Q7 e" G' s
Extra: N/A- ^2 M- V' w# v  q  H

1 v+ Z! D) F1 \3 |* L( ^* dCarla and Tyler are going to frame Lucas. Or so they think. Let Carla open/ J# g* Q1 F+ L- M( ^& Y
the door to the apartment. Now that looks nice, blood, candles... must have
0 C( U: g; _/ {been a wild party. Let Carla open both doors (to the bedroom and bathroom),1 ^! N# e  o! m' k3 ]
and they'll find out that Lucas isn't around.
. O1 l4 d$ j' k" h7 r; {7 s$ w
4 d% I( M% K2 {; Z" p/ Q$ bLucas will just get home, but the cops will try to arrest him. It's time for* a- [* X9 b" Y& L- t
a pretty lengthy action scene, where you kick the asses of several cops, fly
6 H: h' N* ]( h  h" Zwith a copter and escape.
$ C( U7 X' U2 q# U2 f0 ]/ I
; ]1 I2 G4 r" Y+ v9 v5 b------------------------------------------------------------------------------: _6 R" e5 z2 l
Captain Jones is Really Upset                                       [FH.04.25]8 U' h5 [$ [+ W3 A( j0 z
------------------------------------------------------------------------------& T$ g' H6 X7 J4 r! w4 |

" P# x3 e) H2 m/ O' I0 i1 d& xPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler2 n. S" w' M) A+ W6 `% H/ Q
Bonus Points: None$ l2 D. s+ g) V  w1 `9 u
3 G* H4 X* ]! V0 r' v1 OPoints: Explain (Both) -5
% q. h! y' b( A5 W7 E; [Extra: N/A3 B. ~3 h5 z- n  q

* t! M# Q' Z' n2 m4 _: n$ ~Captain Jones is mad at you. Just let both do a bit of talking, so they don't
1 j1 b0 \, k0 dlost too many points.% q: n8 j9 E* ?& `# V& H

% I" I: V& V9 N* m7 O  G9 |/ K------------------------------------------------------------------------------9 B1 g+ ~" d- z  i- k/ T
Fallen Angels                                                       [FH.04.26]) `7 M5 Y8 T- {& U+ P4 u% a
4 X. g: L" l8 r3 ?# U; M0 i
2 ?9 }+ y; @  z/ }7 Q# c/ mPlayable Characters: Lucas
2 W" p- q. _& A5 ]$ t( V* rBonus Points: None5 q3 a+ w8 v: ~
* D' A9 i% v( {# mPoints: None* _- \( W& o% B7 g7 X! r) h8 r) n+ @: O
Extra: Quite a hard battle.+ _( J+ e' L: s( N5 _3 b9 ^
& E* r1 w& i0 Z) {
When you wake up, you'll notice Agatha in front of you. Talk to her, and ' L, @4 T( k: `6 b3 ^4 A' s
she'll explain some things. However, soon enough you'll be attacked by" f  U2 C" ?  _' F  a! w
statues. This is quite a hard battle (well, harder than the other, at least),6 G5 S9 V; d- [  x
so be prepared.4 a8 @  ?* U6 }$ m% [" _( p

8 Z; R9 e: \& X7 U" \Once this is over, Markus will wake you up. Explain him some things. He
& ]  C5 G% e; F6 S7 b2 p6 Ithinks you're really berserk now, and Lucas is sure he is fine himself. What
# j8 f" x: V8 q6 ~; E* W4 C+ M5 q, ha family :'D
$ B2 {- T9 W+ v# j/ y  _* A
8 N. u; y; z1 a& U( X' ?------------------------------------------------------------------------------1 U3 R9 ?* V2 a
Soap, Blood & Clues                                                 [FH.04.27]
8 Y3 E0 A  D5 N4 f------------------------------------------------------------------------------7 G7 r  n" \, O. c. M
, R' a5 K$ p$ ?" Q
+ o+ q6 y9 f& ABonus Points: 10% ~! r( S" r% F( e7 H; J
' G7 |7 Z) ^# ~3 o6 dPoints: Look at wrist man (Carla) +5 Carla/ }: |* K# [3 H% c( H: a
        Look at blood in corner (Carla) +5 Carla
' O2 m* f. k- T' z% Y8 x7 A        After doing both listed above (Carla) +5 Carla
8 P3 U2 d/ @) Q& t        Look at body man (Tyler) +5 Tyler- e% I' \( h7 O# I0 w
        Look at body woman (Tyler) +5 Tyler
+ m; d, g1 F( o7 z5 c; q9 B; l        Look at telephone (Tyler) +5 Tyler
. J% I. `+ a8 t5 [' iExtra: N/A. Z0 ~8 }# K* f7 `
0 G& R5 ]' H/ A" g
Carla and Tyler arrive by car. Step outside, and walk towards the laundry.
* R8 T$ F! a2 b7 c. HCarla will tell Tyler to go in. Walk a bit forward, and Carla will talk with# o4 J+ f! }- `8 U
the police. Ask what you want, and go inside.
' |5 b8 a$ O! }% M- l& ~8 B- I- n1 {' B1 L
Let Carla look at the man, and at the blood in the corner (near a case). Be' }1 D" A, V* i3 u5 o6 k: E
sure to pick up the 10 bonus points. Let Tyler look at the man, woman and
% i8 j& z, {4 a, g) D( g- M6 i( |telephone. When this is done, you can leave.4 T7 W6 z4 n- K6 k, T2 s8 ?

$ e  [& T# p& [7 S! q------------------------------------------------------------------------------2 b  B5 a  X% }7 T
The Fugitive                                                        [FH.04.28]
# N# q% o, S3 T0 U8 T, k2 t------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 @7 J  A. j) d# a. I( c0 Q9 k* B7 f$ O" g+ |+ r: u4 _9 E7 Z
Playable Characters: Lucas. |7 g; a% {( W6 J9 p
9 a/ g* G/ F% `3 p* V0 s, ELocation: Tiffany's Apartment2 g: r/ g9 U/ R5 h5 s2 s  }
" z4 g# J, |6 X" X; @* ]        Eat food (possible twice, but different pieces) +5
$ T* v) J9 N' x& h+ m        Drink +5: Y  o  S/ k; b$ z1 O
        TV +5
/ M# E; `$ U: H& U' k7 W        Not found by Tyler +10+ P& [8 g+ u3 W  a% [4 I0 y. v) R5 n+ y
        Looking at homeless guy -5
! O. K8 y; X! [0 o        Looking at raven -5" P$ W- `1 ]6 f' t! q/ _+ v
        Fall down off pipe -109 Z3 e  s/ G) W$ M: Z8 f. L2 f- V
        Listening to messages on phone -205 l3 o5 ?# I, p
3 c2 ?! w3 e+ ~6 W, L1 K
) t  Y; I# o/ O: K: h9 G; xWalk around the corner on the right, and straight ahead. Lucas will have a" H8 q/ g% F+ M1 P8 f1 _
vision about cops, and decided it's better to take the other way; the way
$ [0 L: J% ~' o/ E# W' `4 z  Bof sneaking and climbing.
) W1 k2 \- b# I$ _. P! L3 Y$ `; U. D0 v9 I0 r; A
Find a fence nearby, and climb over it. Also climb over the next one. There. \' p1 d/ G/ @0 E; ^6 I. t8 Z
are police standing around here. Watch them in your upper right corner of8 E( p# {- J6 Q; O% b  r% m
the screen, and wait till they aren't looking your way. When this happens,
" t/ o+ {$ W8 f- u9 {2 p5 Wtry your luck by running to the other side.( k2 F0 l9 R) `) w- Y0 _' R

/ t; E- i/ [7 D  U3 j1 c, rYou need to climb the pipe here. Once up, walk over the small path. From time  g: e9 n, k, }  h  ?
to time you'll need to do a little button-pushing. Once you reached the other8 O" c" S1 x2 q1 o3 Q
side, climb down the pipe.. G& W% S, l/ h2 Q

; E. P5 w% D$ bThe window to Tiffany's bedroom is closed, so find the brick, and open it that
- Q' }  W3 h- V# [way. Enter the apartment. If you feel less violent, you can also force it
. Z9 S! \+ q0 p6 Popen. It doesn't matter all that much.
/ {, p5 L2 f  W# l6 b! n$ x9 x4 H$ n! u6 Y+ F( H+ I7 J
Once inside, lay down on bed for a bit. Stand up, and walk inside. You'll
( R) S! Q( }6 @  Z# T$ F4 ^be able to get a vision of Tyler looking under the bed with some button% D: @0 e5 N/ V3 o& {
pressing at the right time. Might as well go for it, right? ;p In the1 Z5 ~6 m7 d. t. t
kitchen is food (fridge and cupboard) and a drink. Watch some TV, and then
5 S' o" }6 l% m' E1 T$ ~0 V2 bwalk to her bathroom. You can find an extra life here by walking around. The
. [, w% f1 }6 n, n  }6 Eproblem is you can't see it. Well not a real problem, but you know what I  f4 E) d, `7 m( _
mean.; [  `( T+ D& l& |

8 L! W9 ]+ L1 Q; y% h  B( FSooner or later Tiffany will come home. Talk with her, and explain what's; {8 x7 p8 Z9 T  e) W4 L. q
going on. The police will ring, and you need to hide. Hide in the closet in
' ?; N9 K" L5 X( kthe living room. You need to press buttons again in order to keep Tyler off6 X% n5 i) v/ B- _) h: C
your back. Nothing hard, really.8 W" U! y" i, l1 o4 C

/ I+ X* L5 |6 F  G* R% j& e! S------------------------------------------------------------------------------$ h. E" d# S; b- H. s* T/ ^
Janos                                                               [FH.04.29]& b; d' u& }# `
9 L5 k7 g: L. c" {6 E; W  l8 u; y( X
Playable Characters: Carla% M5 q7 y& p1 R
! b+ F* b% w: J$ B& [Location: Bellevue Asylum, R9 x! ]8 G+ Y' W. b7 e3 v
        Telling Janos he's not sick +10. `( z. D- V. M7 X
        Cells open -20) x0 W, }. ]1 T& |" `# a% y. X
Extra: Oh boy, the breathing-thing again...
$ ~" E! Q7 S9 W4 ^; M
3 x7 x7 K3 m+ e" U4 CBarney will tell you you can visit Janos. Aren't you looking forward to it?
0 g0 [  a7 I+ x: m1 i& eFind the guy who'll show you his cell. Once inside, talk with Janos a bit to
9 O- ^! ^0 d5 G8 V& D5 [4 W2 \get more information about the whole deal of murderers. Once you are done,
" p5 ?. f1 M; B; hlook at the walls for fun, and then talk with the assistant outside.
, W4 w$ w" M: Z; P; T0 |2 m
. N* h$ S6 }7 |9 f1 M/ `5 C7 M# c/ J9 IHe wants to show you back, but the power gets cut off, and he gets killed# Q4 S! t, u' n' m. d. h: y
by some maniac. What you need to do is move when you get the opportunity.
+ @$ A& e7 g& h# j. ^5 a6 S& D+ XDon't stop walking, and find your way back to Barney. You also need to be3 k: y6 t8 P7 x3 |! @* c. }
sure you breath is under control. When Carla says there is someone near, stop
9 R) [! ]- ~# T% bwalking (she'll also stop breathing) until she says it's safe.
6 r2 `% ]0 p# c* w1 e4 F0 l
+ Q; I! V& r; OAt the end, she'll be surrounded my maniacs. Run to the big glass door, and) Q- {; W: o- V: J* l( n/ ?9 l
you'll be saved.
" @1 V$ Q6 C8 p. x
, }3 f  r- M! j$ S( K- m: Y5 d  A------------------------------------------------------------------------------
) T/ @5 Y/ R) R# i1 ?+ z* AMeeting Kuriakin                                                    [FH.04.30]
/ w+ |6 i4 ]- L9 j9 L1 Q, v: R# a$ Q------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& {2 M' V5 e) \5 L  @! e& H: e1 ^  [( \9 _8 q
. r" h% {9 g$ \( }4 JBonus Points: 5* a/ r3 t* D4 ~6 U5 P. k% |
" m) H% R, G6 g$ C) O. ZExtra: N/A
) }4 \- J7 V- m% F" R
9 X! n" U$ |  p: l( [5 j; VYou are a journalist now, who has an appointment with the prof. Before you
4 E* t3 C3 P3 L- Y1 z5 f. ftalk to him, find the bonus points in a corner somewhere. You can also look
( v3 X, X: \& l& yat the various things, but it has no real use.
* V0 t/ _% e/ ^
: m/ f( n8 j+ A/ z& B, w( }) NTalk with the prof, and he'll ask for what paper you write. Tell him you& O, s/ }# i! M; U
write for the NY Times, and he'll accept that as an answer. Ask him some
6 e4 z/ |* L" t9 n4 Zthings you like, so you get to know about the dark things that are behind
$ m, \; q* L" J' D! [. vyour behaviour. The prof will ask you who you really are. Tell what you want.
5 R8 H  Q' |0 D# t) C  [" l* ?He knows you are the guy they seek, and tells you to escape through the
) L/ N# X' U& w$ Q1 W0 n3 [employee exit. Do so.
4 u2 J6 W7 t  C. |6 n
, x' P9 u  x1 r  j& z* LWhen you arrive at the parking lot, a few cars will try to hit you. It's2 j5 m: c5 z$ K- M' F8 v
time for some good old button smashing.
% \' \0 `( s4 r" a9 s* R4 b
, g: K) g, {" T  ^/ w& T* g, C------------------------------------------------------------------------------3 \2 p. @& o5 G* x0 `$ E
Myan Secrets                                                        [FH.04.31]/ ^& ]- S: K, U  A  Y' p
* C, v; r2 V% P' Y- D
; h: f$ p/ z0 J7 `Playable Characters: Lucas
+ r. ]" \8 c8 ~5 ~  d) YBonus Points: None, s- H$ j9 U/ `3 Z0 _
Extra: N/A; z; g* u& I% G1 \( u/ k$ ~

, H5 b! {+ z: K' E& K: FThe Myan guy will tell you it's time to die and explain some things here and9 f, {& `: \- w5 y' k8 O+ [/ L
there. Notice how he tells you he'll probably see you in the Other World.
8 K; i! B0 m9 a; z. \3 T; NCould this be the evil guy?
  ^. x6 b0 L7 e& a" k4 G0 l& F$ P- {. W
At the end of the conversation, he'll summon some kind of black beast. Play
8 L& {: y/ s) g/ L% zthe button-pressing game to avoid it. When you trip, he'll suddenly freeze0 `) l6 Z6 f& u  y+ ^
and Agatha will show up. She'll tell you you need to find a pure young girl
- J' Z7 F4 w2 Q. X" u$ Fthat they want to sacrifice.
3 U% m, l; R9 d( ?4 b' M2 K& b. Z# }9 E# P; i" k0 V9 H6 r
& F# d7 w& L- H/ l2 tThe Clan                                                            [FH.04.32]
. _, U/ F3 x  |6 {------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 ?/ U6 t! i+ p7 Y' R' Y# Q4 @- p+ I
2 A% O/ I+ a( L/ B7 IPlayable Characters: Evil man
% ^& p6 q. ~/ Y( a" {0 c& k( |Bonus Points: None' n8 }1 j+ K  s' g
0 }' Q% \; h3 }% E; k  V/ ~Points: None
( P! s4 D% v& `. M5 qExtra: N/A
/ a' O: a9 S. Y/ ]: }, |% `
- j4 ^4 n1 R0 m9 q, PLucas is twisting in bed, while he has another vision. All you need to do is2 p- E4 h& w8 N% @; m' V# [# J- [
play the button-pressing game at a very slow pace. Nothing hard.
7 G2 M, @1 L) P5 E( d1 c6 f
  H4 D, ~9 ^6 }2 K------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Z4 |& ~) j  l! f# u) ?3 zDanger & Obliquity                                                  [FH.04.33]1 @. r% o& j( M$ m, r/ ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ k0 h* K7 ^& I+ g# {

9 f& N& W# |6 R( e4 Y2 QPlayable Characters: Lucas, Carla, Markus
; C, K' b% O9 B" w1 O3 D& k& A! zBonus Points: None9 `* {* J: h7 k& B6 _& \0 S% y
4 |) g6 s4 e; O( |: q( W* B- v# P2 gPoints: Walking up stairs (Carla) +30 Carla
$ j8 p" V% k7 w3 E( ^        Door closed (Markus) +30 Lucas- j3 ?! y9 s# i
        Clara and Tyler didn't find you +20 Lucas
" B  o- A/ |9 |" H" b5 L        Lucas not found (Carla) -30 Carla
$ F" w; q* q9 Z, V* P9 b: W        Waking up (Lucas) -10 Lucas7 S4 i- z1 i& y" q! n9 `
        Markus killed (Lucas) -60 Lucas
# F' o1 D  d" S1 p! U: t        Picking up telephone (Lucas) -20 Lucas( p. G0 q/ o* W
Extra: Best part of the game, if you ask me.
! J0 u" k" V7 M; ~1 A% k' |2 ]8 i/ m5 R, `/ V, M* L
You wake up in bed, and have no idea where you are. You'll see Clara and Tyler! q" L0 x9 w1 p$ O
walking up the stairs, and go back to Lucas again. This part is very
* {0 ^* g: G3 I' ^" D; ^interesting; you'll see three screens. One for Lucas, one for Clara & Tyler ; l% s  j% c5 U! P6 t9 M" {% y
and one for Markus.0 J. G  k; T) L8 L$ x* V

- [+ J9 J' t9 t" [  GStand up, and walk to the phone. Use it to give Markus a call. You now control
: N( L6 O+ _- T5 ^- GMarkus. Make him pick up the telephone (the other one will kill him). Run to
" ]. {5 `) b! H: H% \* B' xthe door left of Markus, and open it. Inside, pick up the phone.
& G  Z& ^7 {  V7 H8 r" b& ?7 V7 ~8 o" r) E, }) ~, G
Back to Lucas again. Let him tell him there is no time. With Markus, you need: x8 h" h6 k7 m5 S, e4 E' i( o" o/ N
to lock the door you came from. Lucas will tell Markus to call the cops, and; B. }4 I2 A$ J: a
wait. So much for that.
: }' j. @: d  L* V2 m9 G  k5 K, D' s  p9 \, Q
You're now in control of Clara & Tyler. Walk up the Tyler, and open the door
1 e0 p" @$ w' z, {" c& D/ inext to him. Oops, wrong room. If you have the American version, you will: P- C) k/ b+ ^1 x' @
probably see no nude. Viva la Europe ;)% g8 j9 `% N3 q0 ?3 I5 y  W
- ~8 L& A3 }; J. A; w) ~: w
At the end of the hall is the real room, but Lucas is gone. When they leave,
, b7 m0 r  b3 ]% l9 ^$ r4 vhe appears again. However he got up there, it sure was a nice trick. Pick up
  b* h+ V* K( ?2 ^8 g9 G5 I& W$ nthe phone to find out Tiffany has been kidnapped.$ `+ ~2 c5 @3 H. a

4 [- z5 X# a' ^------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 n$ L) F$ p0 e$ c! n* ]Fate on Russian Hills                                               [FH.04.34]
* A8 O+ U& d' a, W1 ^3 l  y$ s------------------------------------------------------------------------------$ u7 t6 Z5 U1 x

2 x  F& N) y! h- _0 _* BPlayable Characters: Lucas' W( ^, p! c8 I* J; k. e4 l
, Q9 B, @3 A; W5 A( I& m! WLocation: The Fun Fair
4 B3 n  v0 r# R# T: T5 q% QPoints: Save Tiffany +20
3 i5 e, F0 J# Z& u. d        Fall down -75& V" C9 V4 a% a) p' C- `
4 ~2 p1 b8 |3 b2 P
. O1 C" E& i5 D, VNotice the homeless guy who sits in front of you. Also notice how the black9 @" D7 b: L/ k3 }7 ?" b
raven shows you the way. Follow it, and you'll end up near a rollercoaster.
! r% M- F3 j) b1 A% Z( Z! T" KEnter the cabin, and active the thing. Enter the train, and put the safety3 a6 E8 {4 T! u+ X
rail down. You'll go up.
2 B4 [% O) Z2 b/ ~2 P1 W0 f* x
" o0 W0 @/ h' BStep out, and head towards Tiffany. You need to press left or right, and keep. k% F+ B. O1 s  u
Lucas in balance. It's a bit like Tony Hawk, really. When you reach the
) A( ^" M) K" }* ]8 [/ g) ^other side, free Tiffany. The evil man will show up, and you'll both fall
  N: z7 F2 o% t5 E; p5 bdown.
: A( I. Y& m' C  u7 U0 I4 K# |
: D, p% k6 `; {) D  P7 B7 H------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 c5 T  v9 q/ J, Y2 T! KChild's Play                                                        [FH.04.35]3 f5 s% {. @% W1 ?+ }6 T) K
2 n2 P: v) t6 t* R7 X  S- G7 ^
" S. \* }  K) S) G8 u+ PPlayable Characters: Lucas (Kid), Markus (Kid)2 r# ?7 i* T: z0 Y- A  o8 f
+ X3 }2 |* R+ `  t( T3 ALocation: Unknown Place
8 E6 y5 ^3 q7 W! F* qPoints: None# d2 [% }8 k' ^5 F
Extra: It doesn't even matter if Markus gets spotted when you control Lucas.
2 J6 T" S! b2 t# f  N5 F2 B2 g0 c       Expected a bit more, but well...
6 ?1 j, f. A) V  \( m3 M2 o# Z6 Y% d
Another one of those sneaking levels. Wake up yourself, and then wake up
) }, C# m; E8 JMarkus. Leave through the window - it's time to go on an adventure.3 P2 g- {" C/ P1 U$ R, m) Z

! V% c6 ^3 A( [  t1 b; ^! y4 NYou don't need to worry about soldiers really much right here, but stay out: [+ x9 \& R% d" Z
of the lights. Follow the path that's on your mini-map. After a short while,- c. T. H. Y5 G& x9 }
after you passed a car, a soldier will come your way. Go back to the car, and
" U; x; Z6 P  |7 s, H0 V. Jhide behind it until the soldier is gone.3 h' v! c( P( G' i& G
; h: w6 ]8 ^6 y% B8 v2 m5 a
Continue your way, and Lucas and Markus will split up. Let Lucas go back a
- n3 {, G7 e  @( k& p/ y/ b0 `# ?% Ebit, until you see an exclamation mark as action. Do this, and the guard will# f( M9 ?! s+ x* e+ r# a" q  g4 @
turn around. Let Markus run by, and then let Lucas go. You'll end up at a
/ A  @* ^4 u# K. K  K- mplace with another guard, and a pole., f6 x# V3 E7 ]6 |4 r/ y: c

* N$ w/ T! N; p) M" \2 VMarkus will say he'll go around he back and distract the guards, so you can1 t% o/ k+ T& L4 o" y6 X2 x6 L# _
climb the pole. Let Markus go around, and kick the barrel. Then let Lucas
$ \- w( E- p0 `) dclimb the pole. Go to the other side, but watch out for the lights. When you; H5 l6 I9 e5 T9 T
reached the other side, go down, and walk to the door (look on your mini-map).
2 O( ^& B3 e8 F* w$ g& D  l3 ^( `- X* s! p
Inside, you'll find something, but you won't know what =p0 O( ~- G. |" C6 q( ]* g
( a$ M- W: R6 g# r
------------------------------------------------------------------------------. b/ [9 R3 d3 D, t! F+ N) L3 g7 j
Checkmate!                                                          [FH.04.36]
: E  G7 z; l, S, }. z8 N------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- ]! b# X8 H* N7 Y: y8 F; X
# K5 K: ?4 ^9 d3 jPlayable Characters: None
) Q) A; [/ d2 d4 ~6 mBonus Points: None
+ e- F# b5 T4 q  z5 z! [5 M- i2 d9 ELocation: Unknown Place
4 c2 L6 w; X% q0 [% N  F  W- yPoints: None, ^8 ?: s) i8 H
Extra: N/A: f7 V1 O1 o2 W" f/ z1 Z4 r3 ?- W' T1 M

$ u" X$ t9 ~$ ]1 l, r. o, tSimply press the right buttons at the right time, to hear the short
# ]& ]1 v2 p# v0 `2 {conversation between the evil man and the other weird guys. He thinks Lucas  \+ {- M  v8 W
is dead., q2 E3 r6 W: [

4 \& d1 g1 R9 L. A  n' x/ e------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$ x9 n1 j7 _+ }! c+ {: Y% \The Pact                                                            [FH.04.37]
# l. e( J) @# p) L: S5 L$ w------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. \' z; I9 j* z) l5 O9 m! T: m7 K4 D. P* ^' ^  T
Playable Characters: Carla
: B9 b  K. |( K$ {6 a+ i8 m: R& [Bonus Points: None
8 o4 ]2 o6 {2 X8 dLocation: Cemetery# V" @4 @# X- N! Z
        Work together +10 Lucas, +20 Carla
( S: |* C/ Q6 a$ W* v. @6 O0 sExtra: N/A
6 Y9 n6 B8 w4 `+ g3 n8 v9 B8 z: K& V7 ^0 w! p, H
Walk to the grave with the flowers with Carla. Look at it, and suddenly7 ?7 b* A$ j+ q. H& R
Lucas will show up. Let Lucas tell Carla what's going on, and make them work
8 n8 R5 V' W3 a1 wtogether on this case. Easy as that.
( M: [( p$ J4 c% x( k2 y4 Q
+ ?1 h8 n* Y* C8 H3 h, _0 E5 Z- N------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  f$ Z' ?7 p; b' f- vJade                                                                [FH.04.38]
, g! o0 Z) {2 H6 \4 G; K------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" C1 @2 N4 Z+ W: z8 \8 ?+ N) x+ }  a6 J; }+ b5 V7 s7 D
Playable Characters: None
4 b! Y) N. e/ A, l) j$ Q8 m. V# x- ZBonus Points: None
- K6 L! G  k2 k" o$ ~2 z/ ~  dLocation: Unknown Place) S" H2 y' X( k* i8 A* J% T9 s
0 J( I  z, B2 E2 H7 H( W$ L9 nExtra: N/A
/ D% }- y) P7 b" @- `% Y( m7 V6 y) {0 C; G
Not a long part, at all. Just press the buttons, and you'll find out where6 J' _- p0 w) z5 S
the girl is.
% l4 _. J, U- V/ _: ^4 D6 r6 \" c" s2 M( P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------' j+ T1 n! M) }% _! _& A
Frozen to the Bone                                                  [FH.04.39]
7 Q2 q" l; D. l4 A------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( @; A- R4 h  ?: M( l" ]. Z1 b4 f- E$ k: X
! M  W+ P! F* b% ~0 R" E2 N7 |8 IBonus Points: None6 S0 G4 [5 t' y, D1 G0 q/ a
3 f  X; m7 Q8 ]. {. @9 APoints: Admit you keep something behind (Carla) +10 Carla. C' |) q; o2 k6 [
        Stay with the police (Tyler) -85 Tyler; E- K, L. }2 S5 ^
        Leave the police (Tyler) +203 D/ f- T" f8 T
# w) X- M* f% W8 V& S
( q1 w& v1 F$ P( v( d* S6 ~2 h0 lCarla and Tyler are listening to the radio, but it's the same old, so Tyler
8 A5 Z% K) g7 j+ U# t) c9 x$ nturns the thing off. He'll ask Carla if she's been keeping something behind.* S& E3 O" N/ [1 e
After that, Sam will arrive, and you'll take control of Tyler.
! V6 @, J2 ]1 O6 W- M" ~! o$ k9 N# ^7 w7 Z( P
Walk to her, and she'll ask you to come with her. I don't know if it really0 W% [/ J0 J/ X
matters what you do, really. Either way, make your decision.- e. y' e& u0 H1 V/ `
/ e7 j4 f! q# `2 H, U/ D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ |1 @# q' s+ f" ^' p
Where is Jade?                                                      [FH.04.40]
- Z' w# Y" d4 p1 n1 i8 w* l/ J------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ A1 l9 g& N% S. t

. A0 Q2 F+ n4 E2 Z( F; kPlayable Characters: Lucas
  a4 V2 F: E( K2 w: A# iBonus Points: None% t! w! t( X& `
4 \" w/ `6 B: ^% F4 |0 L( @Points: Get the girl +10
5 _' L! p' b+ T: U2 Z        Keep girl +10
) A" {5 J& Y1 s% A/ w* v4 `        Give girl -10' H0 a/ y; f" [5 ]5 ]. D
+ D4 Z  S0 F& N: \, C$ `: c
: |  T: ?2 ]! N7 Y& x4 z& BCarla will drive Lucas to the orphanage. Step out of the car, and walk inside.% N- d8 r. X: b
You'll ignore the nun, and enter a hall. At the end of it, take the left door,
: D( m# [+ e0 F9 @: m* m7 Z2 V- wand you'll find the girl. Pick her up.
. k( B  N1 r6 `# X3 K$ Y4 A  L
" E, Y) w2 Q5 N1 dAt the same time, the evil man will walk into the orphanage. Leave the room,7 o+ n3 c' ~) g: M5 Y
and run to the fire escape.
' K% F2 q9 V; b$ i& H$ ~7 K: M
) E' ~, j. v4 RYou'll end up at the roof. It's time for a fight, so get ready. When you think; K2 i$ c& R2 {
you beat him, there is still stuff to do. You need to run for the police, and
- Y  g- _1 o- Q: [! N& Owhen you succeed, you'll hide in a small room.* n* z- ]& L- @6 e/ l+ R# G$ s
3 Q3 w, u# e9 P  ]2 ^6 I# F
Agatha will be there, but you'll soon enough find out that it's not Agatha,; i. Y6 C% V3 b* I, K
and she has never been Agatha. Don't give the child, and protect yourself from
4 ]8 w: s9 ?- {4 E6 G4 Jthe attack. You'll run away, and follow a homeless guy, together with Carla.
- D) h) l7 f6 L( h1 h9 C( t. _0 L+ ]) r$ o* ~9 P" k# m. v$ ^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------6 |3 A7 I# R; D' ]/ f
Bogart                                                              [FH.04.41]& h" j: Q; v- }- Z) |+ m0 }& n# }! Y
------------------------------------------------------------------------------. d: ^2 B& X5 x$ H5 A# \
% s; U, Y  }& ?
Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla0 S7 h# e/ g% ~' l1 J3 ~
Bonus Points: 20/ R; k0 V0 ~7 _/ w; A& I
' ~! M4 J; q9 r, _+ ~Points: See Markus (Lucas) +10 Lucas
7 h# F4 c+ Y$ l        Have sex +10 Lucas, +20 Carla+ P" U+ r  r5 N* ]
        Use fire (Carla) +10 Carla
; t; g7 q  _/ ^* t1 s$ u0 F0 V        Listen to the radio (Carla) -5 Carla6 R( p" B) e/ s. u0 {% p: q5 z* \
Extra: One life to be found" `/ {: {" k) Y# R# S
! c: @5 u6 F( [  w8 \5 U+ h+ s2 G
Follow the homeless rasta-man, and you'll end up at some kind of secret' k  Q- O/ u3 n8 c# L5 G' N
underground base. You'll see Markus, and you'll be a happy man. Then talk to
  q9 R0 @& v$ N. M5 U" L: Wthe homeless guy who you saw in the beginning of the game, in the alley. He'll
7 N) F7 @& m  c/ J" J/ @explain things to you.
. E; [% L4 Y% M9 H! h5 Z+ N
! M, h0 \7 C: F$ P9 SLucas will go to sleep, and Carla will be left behind. Stand up, and walk8 q4 U4 J) K: Y& P9 O
to the radio at the end of the tunnel. You'll need batteries and an attena
$ W; Z7 l5 i5 rin order to make it work. Walk into the trains to find a life, and batteries.
0 o3 z) P$ [1 Y' b) M; _+ E: {Walk back to where you came from (the elevator) to find 20 bonus points. Then
/ ^3 |5 a4 C2 Q9 s. }0 kwalk back up the platform and find the attena. Use both things at the radio0 |1 {* u' ]# [; F. ^5 C+ e
and listen to it.7 t! i, D0 N& l# H1 N, _+ V8 ~

9 Z% X! N6 `8 I2 MNot really cheering you up? Go into the first train, and lay down on bed with
/ l( m! N( b; I# h$ k6 mLucas. You'll have sex. Woohoo!
' J  {( z: a' g; k# d# P2 }) v; N* y/ N- a8 q  T6 ~# F7 c: y
& g" E4 \3 \5 q" g2 w. x4 ?6 Q* NRevelation                                                          [FH.04.42]
( d" E9 s- U; r6 A9 x. [' V& @------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: D6 h# s# V2 i+ F: K2 ~3 d5 o; S& f8 G. D
Playable Characters: Lucas (Kid)
1 A- z/ p, R/ n6 [5 gBonus Points: None) t; x: H, k( L! J
2 A/ Y& f% ^4 E/ e' E' U1 tPoints: None% z/ V; a  ?8 V; U3 n: K( M
* ^2 ~3 s: [  V- r3 ?
3 S2 D: w; o7 ^' M5 M) V3 b" [; @+ xGet out of bed, and open the door. Then on the hallway, listen what your
# ]; ?) i3 G& u' E& v# q" kparents are talking about. Your mother was near the artifact when you were in
  n& m6 y, x. y- H! s! Z  o8 Pher womb, and you got some kind of weird radiation. That's why you're able to
  _) U3 A7 J( y0 w5 lhave all those visions etc. Your father will open the door, and he isn't happy
) h5 u2 \" i, a6 }about it.: H" [# M! p3 _( o) g" J
$ E7 K1 }, D2 U: q4 o- D+ I
------------------------------------------------------------------------------( e8 u  E- S/ r3 Z
Final Countdown                                                     [FH.04.43], @( k. Q$ o4 H; r
. M* k) p; D0 d7 W: E: ?. W- m. ]0 G4 w7 g2 ]* T& F  V1 u: r  l
Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla (not always, depends on the way you play), m! l$ g6 S& M6 b
Bonus Points: None0 B8 ]8 e1 D4 @" [) [& e8 f8 m
. \& @9 z, e5 [' @Points: None
% D3 A: n! {' D. v/ y5 `: _Extra: N/A. G( f: @: \3 c! z3 r
! q' x$ P6 G5 p7 Y+ O0 s- H
The final countdown, eh? Lucas and Carla arrive, and after some talking, you+ c4 r) m: z6 P+ \+ ?: `
can move Lucas. You just need to hit the buttons and get Lucas to the door.: k6 I7 ]* s6 G. G; D1 \9 E
Open the door, and head inside. You'll end up in a big room, with the . q0 D7 Y1 D4 _1 }2 I5 _$ r4 H
artifact.' Z- K; @3 L1 t# R$ K

2 H* G1 s) T) V7 Z% w4 ~" v! _! @Ending 1 (Good):
9 c( i" X9 P  b/ d8 Q/ r
* f. O2 p. v0 o3 e, i, @The man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Fine then. This battle isn't
( Q9 {$ c6 ?+ V$ nhard. You just need to defend yourself against his attacks, and charge your4 M$ a, y( D8 N# E6 L5 C9 _1 a$ F- J
own attack. When your bar is completely filled, you'll attack and the man
* ]5 s" M8 d% s, J* a/ ywill fall into the artifact. So much for that.; T& Z7 e$ V+ l/ e9 B7 g1 s6 f$ ?

+ G, R1 r. r. t! @" `. rOne of the military guys will shoot you, so be sure to avoid it. After that
- E! N! F' N9 K; O+ I4 k3 xit's time to battle the Purple Clan. Just defend yourself, and Lucas will do0 p) j% h  M7 H8 {
the rest. Once this is done, put the girl on the artifact to end it all.
0 v; P+ ~7 R/ T  c5 V4 h, ECarla will come in, and everyone is happy.
1 W3 j: l. n5 q, P) t1 B3 Q4 D' m, u+ o8 ?1 K/ C9 z$ u
Ending 2 (Bad):; R) g& w$ h" A* t" A4 X7 J

6 W: w1 h! s5 D+ c, O! EThe man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Fine then. This battle isn't
5 d$ ^0 L# j/ R! }# y% Ehard. You just need to defend yourself against his attacks, and charge your4 U. S, |9 _/ d2 {; J
own attack. When your bar is completely filled, you'll attack and the man, D4 E1 d- W& c# @0 m, D
will fall into the artifact. So much for that.
3 \: C0 v( j. [, s- }: f
# y- B# ~% H7 P0 I; X, t. y' W& ^One of the military guys will shoot you, so be sure to avoid it. After that
9 z& j  ]8 b# k8 K, r/ Iit's time to battle the Purple Clan. Lose, and that's the end.# _% A: j; b0 @+ S

; p( U5 _: L" zEnding 3 (Bad):. ?( Z- b3 ?! x1 Z

- L* q' H2 S, l( e, Z5 YThe man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Lose from him, and you'll
2 s% o0 J$ c7 Dcontrol Carla. Let Carla fight the Oracle, but fail too.
% C" @) N  \) X- Y0 r+ G& q3 @% h2 C: T3 m' N2 C5 T
5 {) M# x8 ^) g" I# L9 ]Epilogue                                                            [FH.04.44]
1 T5 j% r" h- A- C& Q. C' ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& E$ ~5 W  T5 s& O2 a8 b4 m! k2 v5 s7 o6 K! n) e9 l( G
Playable Characters: None$ @/ z: ?9 }  t6 S
Bonus Points: 200/ W+ I: f0 U8 ?. e! q. i0 ?$ A
Extra: N/A* B9 m2 B2 K: M

0 G. ?% S! p. P: f* d# m1 ^Just sit back and watch the ending. Good job on beating the game, sir. At the' r" t: n8 N4 u8 S5 a" ~3 n- n4 S+ P
end you'll get 200 bonus points.: R( H" P* f& N) G
1 W2 R  O* M- M' v5 @) b
==============================================================================
) e) [' C2 r* n0 ~& J9 y: Q. rFAQ                                                                 [FH.05.01]3 x  _: S( z9 t5 E* v" _
==============================================================================0 t( b9 `, D% a1 l) e1 D1 ~

. Z) Y2 E" b& L# y) P5 }, ^Q: What's up with the sudden love between Lucas and Carla?
' v8 N# ~, X+ h5 @+ vA: In an interview, David Cage said it looked nice on paper, but didn't
5 S. Y. M  I/ I   work out that well in the game. Better luck next time.
. V% X/ m9 X. n; ^' w1 a% P' \* Y5 C; q
Q: How can Carla get pregnant when Lucas is dead?! _! h6 Z2 A1 E6 s- Z
A: He was resurrected by the Chroma, and it left him with some... abilities.6 X8 S+ N1 `9 a# P0 f; U
& [+ `! V; K- L# z! h6 i. X
Q: Will there be a Fahrenheit 2?# d1 e' h+ e5 l  ?7 e. [
A: The company is working on a new game, but that's all they say about it
1 L* w- r  b' [# R1 X   for now.
! @+ e( A+ g7 s: K: B- `/ d2 J- R) T8 ~: Y4 R' Q0 Q
Q: What's up with the raven that follows you everywhere?& W) n/ Q" P$ m' x2 a
A: The AI follows you through the raven. From the beginning, till the end.
+ |: ]4 z( r# C7 d6 ?8 c7 t" c# |0 n
Q: I keep losing those "press left-and-right-quick sequences", why?$ e2 k" b' o! Z  R) o7 T3 ~
A: Don't start hitting the buttons until the real bar appears.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
板凳
发表于 2005-10-9 23:31 | 只看该作者
不错呀, 谢谢了, 在游侠那里已经有一篇中文攻略, 而且比这篇更详细的说.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
地板
发表于 2005-10-9 23:33 | 只看该作者
请问donatino朋友, 这篇攻略转载自哪里的呀? 原作者是谁呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-10-12 20:31 | 只看该作者
He was resurrected by the Chroma, and it left him with some... abilities.2 D( j* V+ J$ C; j  [! t
- n! I4 d2 v+ X) @) {. T5 M
强啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
6#
发表于 2005-10-12 23:52 | 只看该作者
Chromatic Sperm? Huh?
% Y- |' e. Q0 G, w1 ]
+ }9 \3 x' |; |$ L3 RMaybe a new way we can take adventage in  test-tub-baby in modern Medicine....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

官方微博官方微信号小黑屋 微信玩家群  

(C) ChinaAVG 2004 - 2019 All Right Reserved. Powered by Discuz! X3.2
辽ICP备11008827号 | 桂公网安备 45010702000051号

冒险,与你同在。 冒险解谜游戏中文网ChinaAVG诞生于2004年9月9日,是全球华人共同的冒险解谜类游戏家园。我们致力于提供各类冒险游戏资讯供大家学习交流。本站所有资源均不用于商业用途。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表