[复制链接]
查看: 3502|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Fahrenheit 全攻略 [英文]

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-10-9 22:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Fahrenheit 全攻略 [英文]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ u3 v( E5 u' i9 R+ Q6 e0 S
The Murder                                                          [FH.04.02]5 U- {0 c- z2 M7 X9 ^. T) [
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$ Y9 e  U2 Y; [% i4 u* |4 W1 y9 d9 ^, B% h
Playable Characters: Lucas
8 r6 w6 b9 T( C+ a/ g1 ~9 LBonus Points: N/A
; \9 U# p4 ^, Q% [' B" n5 k; c* U% {Location: Doc's Dinner" {/ b9 m# m% m# B, n
        Sweeping blood +58 ^" T" q# i) S  x! H9 y# a  U0 L; v3 y
        Hide knife +5' x5 ?4 a; L' s" k
        Remove blood from your body +5
) }0 X6 ~6 O' X* T9 I, A        Get coin +51 ]# H# e/ `( y2 K* J5 r: [
        Eat +5
# k( x# p& j; E3 `. t' S; W& V        Drink +5
5 }7 [1 Q3 g8 c0 N        Play jukebox +5 (?)
0 C, `% ?! k3 `4 L" R4 ?" L        Leave dinner when paid +5
* o  j5 J* s0 w1 q        Leave with a cab +10# e9 c, p" X& |: O
        Leave with the subway +10: r4 [) G& O8 A. l
        Look out of window in restroom -5. G0 z0 V" [' F4 ?- s8 z
        Use phone -5- B7 ]( p% Y2 i  \) p
        Walk behind counter -59 `5 }2 k# _! m9 ?/ d
        Talk to man with hat -55 `# G: n( V3 z1 o: T7 X5 }9 Y5 Q
        Talk to waitress -54 w* a! K6 f; M9 ^
        Talk to cop -10
: g' _$ V' w/ n# u0 Q, T! [3 [        Leave without paying -106 L# u( f3 N! Y8 T/ `" [$ z
Extra: This is the part of the game you'll play during the demo. Just this
0 i, Z9 K; z" W: y       chapter.) s+ U# B- e* v& B5 y+ i
$ S$ A* o  \# S( w1 `; R7 Q5 f
You see a man urinating. He washed his hands, and doesn't notice anything
9 G" C) q7 T7 E: o( r: f* `strange. However, you are sitting on a toilet, carving symbols in your arms,* ?# q9 {( u$ i# q/ n$ c1 q5 T
and approaching the man. Then you stab him, and kill him. You'll go from4 |- M* x7 R3 |* J9 ]$ A: J
neutral to depressed, realise what you did, and from that moment on, you can$ w% v1 G5 n0 D+ |, M
control Lucas.
/ B9 h9 q- k' ]2 Z8 Q. D  J9 m9 g) i2 ~0 q  o: v. Q2 Q6 I
You need to wipe out the traces you left everywhere. First, drag the man into$ S& c0 m& h% C" c6 c
a toilet. You need to do the little left-right-left mini-game for this. You + A- K# T( F+ h  O& K* X
left quite some blood by doing this. Grab the mop, and sweep the floor (to; D  T7 Z, V) q8 l6 d4 H# X
do this, hold both left and right mouse button, and makes a movement up, 180" P& J* ^) T" A% s8 F) W  l4 |# d( c
degrees clockwise, up again etc.).
5 C$ U9 c9 d- n( ~' |9 u. r2 J9 O" J  B, z- _8 t" e; F! E4 a, ~
There is a knife on the floor, near the urinoirs. Grab it, to get rid of it.* B' c5 p( U: q; A1 e1 P
Then wash yourself, so the blood is removed. Walk towards the vending machine,
5 o9 u- x; k. F' w' m  _$ \. I' Aand use it to notice it's broken. Do the same thing, and this time hit the4 Q* q; G: o* S2 ~+ z( K
machine until it drops a coin. Pick that up. Leave the restroom.
' U' q- b4 Y! r3 G" E3 S3 F1 Z4 q( D  t" a4 {7 ?8 ?4 K7 |/ o
Walk to your table, and sit down. Eat some food, and drink something. Use the
' {- t4 L; \5 c- ocoin to play the jukebox, and then get out of the dinner. Find the entrance
5 q" M% v$ h" V+ u8 L( O0 X+ R9 E( ?to the subway, and leave that way.# P% g! U. r9 W$ |

* l8 n- Z( U$ N4 R$ E$ F* {( G/ G------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 J2 s1 T) E$ M/ E6 \" B* BInvestigation                                                       [FH.04.03]
, r; N0 {5 G- X) h+ ^" B* m) T4 Q------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( @; b# Y1 A; c: m/ Z! m& o- d
5 E" v3 q4 N" ~Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler
/ s$ P3 ~. f0 H! \Bonus Points: N/A
$ k/ e8 V7 B5 n0 eLocation: Doc's Dinner  @: C3 ^* S. y& d
        Talk with the guys at the bar (both) +5 (?)2 @2 b& A! h. P' h0 t4 ~6 `
        Getting near the cab (Carla) +10(?)( \. E% t+ W5 B! u$ c) ?" l
        Put jukebox on (Tyler) -10 (?)5 A+ f$ ]( w. Y/ D# j. e
        Talk with homeless guy (both) -10 (?)/ u. I2 Z& m* l. c' h* ]% H6 a
        Use urinoir (Tyler) -10 (?)
, P& k; U" ?+ f/ L4 u* a, d/ q4 x        Trying to get back in through the back door (both) -10 (?)
& L' d) O# A1 B8 ]" D% `/ hExtra: N/A
/ w( d/ p- ?7 X. c( r0 N0 [! \. L% E# k
  G; g; k- l! n; C6 O+ y- FTime for the cops to investigate this place. Both Carla and Tyler have 0 C. T: O( d6 m1 @0 T! X& D
something going on in their mind, so listen to that. After that, enter the
3 ]+ w' Y& q8 _$ `% {; [dinner.; Q2 i* e% Z! q7 n' B* B6 e
9 @) k/ r( q" J2 L8 {
Let Carla talk to the cop, and he'll tell you to take it easy with Kate (the' V8 i3 H1 Q' n! m
waitress). Talk with the guys at the bar, and then have a little chat with& c5 C9 O  B; ]% P
Kate. Be nice to her, and support her to get to know as much as possible (I
, S4 X; L. R* _6 ~know, it's like getting yourself into trouble - but it's needed for the
& J2 q, F! l! D0 a& E6 |; E: xstory).! H2 ]0 t) c% p* e- x
: }2 R6 w3 G* E0 K
Head behind the counter and drink some coffee (Tyler can do the same), and' U* Z; j$ b+ e+ w9 B
then look at the table where Lucas sat. He left a book of Shakespeare # L' \: F/ T3 f& H* i- b% j  R* F
underneath his seat, so grab that. Also look at his stuff on the table. Let
7 N4 T0 f* \3 rTyler look at it too, and let him talk with the guys at the bar as well.: J7 V/ F$ r8 G# o* U, b

1 O. m8 s* C9 b6 d3 E# ~6 }Enter the restroom, and let Carla investigate the blood on the floor. Let* q* x9 f& T& _+ f2 y0 u: N- n
Tyler look at the blood in the bathroom Lucas came from. He can also grab in
' F: {9 r4 L) d6 P. C6 Fthe trashcan, but it has no use. The location of the knife is random, and it
! ?2 M8 R! K8 U, l5 T) V; V% Ncan be either in the most right toilet (let Tyler flush the toilet) or
9 |# A8 V1 P" U$ I: a2 whidden at the window (let Carla look).
" G% O- r0 h/ Y3 C4 d# S- k7 ^
4 \5 [2 v/ T5 t) l7 c7 iWhen you found it, talk to the guys at the bar, head back to the car, and call
) U) x1 b$ i1 c; W! \2 tit a day. Or night. Whatever.. f, Q3 Z" Z1 m' K. T; v! Z

3 \0 `0 M4 g2 r' |/ d4 f2 ~------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* }: [- V6 w  i+ vThe Day After                                                       [FH.04.04]0 |) t8 h3 s9 a6 U- M
------------------------------------------------------------------------------* {% o2 u$ |1 m3 q, S: J% J, i+ Q
8 X  N; e9 k* n  R, ^  L8 L+ i
Playable Characters: Lucas5 G, H7 f  h% U: m
Bonus Points: 5
) W: c; X) }. m7 \7 j- S. mLocation: Lucas' Apartment
% o/ [7 U9 C( s( ~  q5 E: w( m- jPoints: Using the toilet +5 (?)
' m& [5 p& N! m, g) K7 _: P        Take a shower +5 (?)
% Y: O: @3 B# C1 e        Putting music on +5 (?)
# t/ r5 c- r3 `# h6 c" J1 g        Take medicine +10 (?)
' {. p, r4 K, k6 s  s        Use bandages +10 (?)$ ]8 ?; G6 w4 R8 _* s, z. ^8 H
        Drink milk +5 (?). ~9 K7 a: {1 Y6 D
        Watching TV -5 (?)
/ R7 X% n9 P; s9 e* `        Watching at photo at desk -5 (?)
8 V) N8 S+ i/ d0 `& _6 z0 v3 t8 GExtra: N/A$ B+ }8 D" p# z; f4 b+ W# f" K
, R: y% q0 x% n: ]' c" v% }. v
You wake up, and realise soon enough it wasn't a dream. Your bed is covered
; G1 g$ r- V$ g9 J1 Pin blood. Stand up, and take the medicine on your table to feel a bit better.7 k4 _$ [# X9 g2 {8 P' `
Look at your bed, and hide the blood under the sheets.
) }- q1 X2 t0 T0 u2 H9 M9 M5 p0 S6 s4 g2 `+ v5 C# O. H" A% x% i
You need to call your brother and ask him if he can talk with you. Head% }; r2 _5 X; [
outside the room, and use the phone. After that, pick up your shirt, that's# p/ K/ |: D4 f, V6 k5 x
near the pillar, in front of you. Open the door ahead, and put it in the- p* d6 x, `6 G6 N' q" A
washing machine. So much for that. Open the medicine cabinet, and use the4 F& n/ n$ s; X) t& t, \
bandages. When you're done, close the cabinet, and get scared.
3 G! V0 ]& \1 a# z
) w  D3 P# i# @! MTake a nice shower and use the toilet. Then walk back to your room, and put
: I% O9 y. P/ s5 l) @some clothes on. Back into the living room, open a cupboard to find a bonus
0 I$ d9 ~( [6 L  Scard. Also look in the frig for milk.9 x# Z5 O  `* P  W; Q
' t# U  j5 C# K& X
After a while, a policeman will come knocking on the door. Open up, and he'll
9 }" S" S6 G+ Yask what's going on. Tell him you cut yourself with some glass, and it's no
1 F9 ^" ]7 W4 r9 e& }8 \' t1 bproblem if he takes a look inside. He'll leave soon enough.
8 t0 A) ?- T" S
! X9 I2 b/ `0 `Get ready, and leave the apartment to meet your brother.8 M. N3 }1 y, V) P: d
4 X1 N( L. n- {( U' c
/ T4 a% H0 C* {: Q0 CConfession                                                          [FH.04.05]
& T/ z/ F7 \* `" {5 c1 H------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# k1 @) Y2 v( X, r3 T( x+ t4 ^- g6 W8 y5 Z' Z
3 [( e6 Q+ n$ ^& G' L$ x( HBonus Points: N/A& e* J: {8 m2 \6 Y7 O
9 i4 u8 C; {( J- t2 Q3 OExtra: N/A* c, [, k9 Y# J( j

% f& C9 S+ i; K9 P- `- {Inside the park, walk straight ahead to find your brother, Markus. Talk with  J: V7 i& |7 S; ?, v( F4 K
him, and explain what's going on. At the end, he'll offer you a cross. Accept
; y4 n; B$ ]( ^it, since it's an extra life.: R# P1 g8 t+ }/ g/ J

" H# v5 I: u7 |Markus will go home, and you're left behind.) k5 l3 \# _0 D% [* @! e% \

" Y6 \! b- g) ?You'll see a kid who's going to fall in the water, according to your vision.1 n/ r! s+ Q5 B1 y% ^& B
A bit later, he will really fall. Run after him, and save him. When he's on
! c7 W1 I6 t* `3 ~the ground, try to get him to breath again. You'll save the kid.* I) l& f7 L, ]3 b& R

9 ]4 C0 A# R  O" z% FThe police recognises you, but won't arrest you. Lucky you.0 s9 X& X8 {, v& `8 `
6 M) R' O9 G! X6 ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------" s/ m& o# _+ q5 j
Police Work                                                         [FH.04.06]+ T- u: l  Z9 ^1 C6 ?. ?1 ~
# c3 G3 ]9 a' S; `, }5 Q4 Y0 |: f6 _
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler
- g! F' Z, s/ H1 Z+ o, wBonus Points:10
" m) M# u# l$ ~" n6 r1 M8 L3 oLocation: Park
* k% h" j4 i! q9 ^- VPoints: Using the toilet (Tyler) +5 Tyler
7 i4 z5 P( M$ H0 T+ ^; y9 E; b4 w        Take a shower (Tyler) +5 Tyler1 k6 ?2 f: w& }  P( A- Z
        More will come....
( ]8 {, Q) ]2 dExtra: N/A. e7 s$ W1 |" \/ Y6 ?3 s
# I: }; R5 U+ Y: P7 n6 P# T' x
Clara arrives at the station. Walk straight ahead, up the stairs, and enter! t( T3 F+ t9 y3 w( i! D; G# q
one of the double doors. From there, walk to your office (it's in the0 Z% ~! P% b: C3 h" T# `  [' O
upper right corner). People will talk to you when you go there, and it
0 `$ y  F+ e" W! _( y0 @) \& Odoesn't make you happy. When you're near your office, a guy will ask you about# U: w; p4 v2 w* R2 B4 v
some money Tyler is owning him. Not your problem.
# G, [; P: D$ Q/ k: b
7 J! v7 U- X: e/ q, ?' JEnter the office, and give Tyler a call. Switch to Tyler, and get him out of1 f2 ?9 a# O/ R5 e3 J; b- w! U
bed. Walk into the bathroom, where you'll find a bonus card. Let him use the
  p$ D  I. I* Y" B/ ]toilet and shower, and give the man some clothes.; j9 f! q! J8 u0 I& b

% j' R( P  _6 l9 |) OWalk into the living room, and talk with your girlfriend. She's not too$ P7 i( U) L* D, v6 j) G
happy about things, so cheer her up. After that, give her a kiss, and go out,
% R, s/ e# K1 ~to the police station.
9 L7 p# U- N7 F; \& [( u& @/ A" t  _7 u6 ^
Head straight to the room where Carla is. Before you can go in, the guy will# N8 o& F! W9 K4 B' k4 ?
ask you about the money. Make him an offer he can't refuse; match of
, q6 }+ @8 C7 w8 b5 Rbasketball, for 200 dollar. He'll accept. Head inside the office now. Hang8 F- F# ^3 `( \0 q
your coat and do what you need to do.1 x- d# b6 b: [2 t- i

0 u7 F0 _* b) O) M, q------------------------------------------------------------------------------5 |! T$ y8 @' X3 B4 x, G
Alternate Reality                                                   [FH.04.07]
- E5 |2 ~: X$ E, U# I------------------------------------------------------------------------------5 f6 q# E6 X- ~# ^" Y) i3 {
0 w/ K0 u- G/ _* i! ?# V
Playable Characters: Lucas, a! }* {, f" c4 m; d) \
Bonus Points: N/A
! O) P  F1 D$ b( o. F, nLocation: Naser & Jones Bank0 U2 j$ c) a" T- n9 r
8 g+ H9 J" N' M7 p/ U* FExtra: N/A
2 j/ |* k: {2 N/ K) H/ m  F8 Y
: o0 V/ X8 m  \2 K, J4 N" b; M" BEven though Lucas killed someone, he decides to go to work. Enter your office
2 O* {5 r4 |4 E, Z2 I9 hand go to work. You'll notice you can see visions. After the guy opposite you. v/ m3 r) V* O+ P) v8 c
got a call, head out of the office, and head there.! }3 b3 X7 p$ C" a4 F0 G3 t, v
/ \; t6 @# a/ l
Once you are working on it, a lot of bugs will enter and try to kill you. / k. L; I( M, K$ J/ p. \8 A
Save yourself, and at the end, everyone will be wondering what's wrong with
) x% ~4 n; C0 o5 [you. Lucas will leave.
. Q0 L" {3 i. j- A$ m! V( w/ @% W4 z8 K
------------------------------------------------------------------------------' f" n6 y- y8 C3 ?! R' G7 [
Reconstruction                                                      [FH.04.08]( j# l: V5 X9 v) Z/ L' ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------4 h) y8 @4 N- q( ^4 i
% J# F: ]. P' v- T3 [8 z1 r
Playable Characters: Carla
" |+ ?4 ~9 n. JBonus Points: N/A$ K8 d# h) s& ~$ w$ K8 i, R2 O& c
        Doing bad -10
3 f1 t9 V: i; r  E. l) }Extra: N/A
0 c! X% v: H8 b+ k; H0 W0 L' l, x4 V7 V& d  k( z% u, m# g
Just listen to the story the guy tells you, and press the right buttons to get0 s- S: }- ^6 i8 e7 y* p7 m& o. h
a general idea for Carla of what happened.1 M8 [( Q* E3 O$ c
8 Q  \. c3 z. q3 e
6 ^) }5 e. ^" L  o; L6 DTyler & Kate                                                        [FH.04.09]
5 o0 D' u! B5 S2 g  ~------------------------------------------------------------------------------6 V5 Z  n, X4 k+ i7 S. d# ^% R

- W+ ?2 y0 c3 G* o8 m7 b3 }0 |) ]Playable Characters: Tyler. f2 {5 N+ e5 S) x4 N
. j" R! O- g6 b" T) lLocation: Police Station
' N! T6 T+ o* Z0 C7 xPoints: None
/ A% Z! }* p) S4 tExtra: N/A
& \2 d- f8 F3 r% }( L1 b' d. W5 I8 L, O7 R) P( j
Tyler will ask Kate to make an image of how Lucas looks like. Do your best,% O8 R  A+ o9 K% v
but don't worry about it too much. I messed up royally at this point =p
( c- u: C9 y) i$ e7 u- q
( }& F' o2 L% B1 ?------------------------------------------------------------------------------# M8 H& y4 J% U4 ?+ M' n
Lost Love                                                           [FH.04.10]
- Z' Q0 c) ]! K1 K. t+ D& t! o2 q1 I------------------------------------------------------------------------------. `9 ^# ^4 J; ]& L! C
, l! y" q; D' d
3 j& H9 @5 B  N% r2 sBonus Points: 5, `% J3 l0 M% D. [2 e
3 b: g# n! @1 N        Use toilet +57 c. F! {2 i, K6 v& J9 u. ^
        Play music +5. N4 x+ t. C1 `- ^5 C2 O
        Use medicine +10
: S6 F1 u4 u' p/ \" @        Sleep +10
% v9 B& ?4 k% ?; i) _        Give Tiffany a drink +10
* m: b! {& d& {; B4 J        Being sincere to Tiffany +5! L2 R7 ]; _. W3 s1 E2 c
        Being sentimental to Tiffany +5
; ~, d2 [2 v# n+ F2 z+ {+ {        Dream with Tiffany +207 M% j4 {4 v7 K, n% Q# q
        Kiss before Tiffany wants it -20- l0 ]+ Z. h; Y- M
        Tiffany leaves when you try to kiss her -30( }4 w. m. N3 t: G9 R4 Z7 x
        Dream without Tiffany -204 r% J/ m/ u! t0 }/ `5 S/ [$ X3 o
Extra: N/A
  z0 h' S# P9 g1 S5 P) `
' [* w) j* g: f7 f. LLucas will wake up. Remember Tiffany was coming by? Look around in your
, _2 t( l3 V! h9 i; P  j1 V' z, E0 zapartment, and play around. When you're done, go to sleep. Note you can find3 u3 |" S: F% D
five bonus points in a cupboard in the kitchen.- h: H" h( c( h# H

. ]* r% ?" k) {6 `, ITiffany will be at the door. Open the door for her. If you want to have sex,
9 O, j2 x3 e* k- ?talk with her about the following things/do these things;7 s+ R  y+ s1 }' e; j0 Y. F
3 r, a: y1 x" _; t& b
* Ask News$ y1 E; ^  I2 G+ e5 }! T
* Ask Drink* E" s; U# B/ ^
* Give her a drink) x7 V9 h1 }0 C9 U* O* o
* Say Sincere
2 }8 S& m$ ^  t7 N2 I* Say Sentimental& T3 q8 m2 z/ _
* Ask Alone
  g- j1 q9 F/ ^2 [, Z. ?* Play the guitar, and don't mess up/ J0 V2 I. ^4 E$ X1 V& H
* Kiss her
5 Q9 u7 I: D+ \  Q) F* Enjoy, after the dream, tell you're your Fine
+ D. n3 n$ t: C$ `6 z& {/ W( y
* k: K+ v! c( _# \4 M- H( }$ |------------------------------------------------------------------------------4 W: t+ E; K0 X4 H2 j" Y% Z
Hide and Seek                                                       [FH.04.11]) H1 J+ f( U# P  B& g
! @# m% ?3 K# U. x$ \+ H9 g' O+ P( s8 V+ f: r+ _
Playable Characters: Lucas, Lucas (kid)
$ |! v3 l6 {/ |Bonus Points: None3 ^6 A# r2 H7 c
Points: After thinking about the past and succeeded (Lucas) +10 Lucas
2 w6 S' J4 ?3 a. M9 n2 @        After thinking about the past and failed (Lucas) -20 Lucas
6 Z8 C8 [" {3 vExtra: N/A
1 ]6 k- f5 ^+ L' |6 L  }3 S2 l) n* i' ?, l0 Z% p6 m7 ~3 i9 U0 K/ ?$ m
Walk towards the grave of your mother, and talk to Markus. Lucas will think
: e; d+ v, {+ F# K. m  fback of this time as a kid.
( R3 \$ C) W1 \, \$ `4 s6 d  a; b  S
Lucas is sitting alone, and Markus and his friends are playing. Markus will
) X; J2 l5 b7 k/ Rbother Lucas, but Lucas isn't interested. After that, Markus and his friends4 V% P7 M8 t: E& m6 i6 v. X4 R/ C0 J
decide to go to a forbidden area - the hangar.5 L" h" P, u; V" B: [
* Q- T, w, [' ]$ d2 @# r5 \) @
After they left, Lucas will have a vision about a fire and decides to rescue
- G+ j$ V3 u5 R0 Pthem.  t  L2 K: x+ |8 t, k- Q% q

5 `  M$ ]% G4 v2 S- {Walk to the northeastern part of the map, and climb the fence. After that,
( o% X0 b: U& P) i# g, mwalk straight ahead, into the deeper part of the ground. Walk west, and be1 v: Y/ m3 K* }" J6 k$ C4 \0 o3 [
sure you're not seen. You'll find a gate in the fence., P/ K7 T0 |5 U$ @& i3 L) p7 l
1 D$ ^9 p, j% M3 J5 e
From here, it's a bit harder. Wait till a truck passes by, and walk on the
4 Z$ k4 j! i  P2 bside of it. Check your map. You'll see two guards standing at the same line;' j& @/ K* m2 c0 S
one near the hangar you need to be, one to the hanger right of it. Walk with
/ U. Y4 ?( Z! {) Tthe truck, till you're between them, and walk straight ahead. You won't been
2 f& `1 D+ A/ h9 V$ qseen. Enter the hangar." M0 d4 J% N$ v

' P- g7 ^9 s) e- ^' x9 p# L2 Z, @Inside, Lucas will tell Markus to go away, and he'll look for the rest. Walk; C& D# P9 l1 i5 D1 M% O" I
around until you find someone. You can try to save all the kids (one upstairs,# U1 \  w) T3 x
one just down the stairs in an airplane and one near some boxes in the other
' f: q0 \& \- Q: _7 Cend of the room), or just fail at that. I don't need to tell you which one* u. V$ L8 [8 U5 E/ d: r
will be the best.% K' {4 ]0 x& |  k

4 }# F/ g) h& {7 g" Y+ w------------------------------------------------------------------------------0 X( ]1 |2 B/ |
Friendly Combat                                                     [FH.04.12]
' N- |( j& G! h5 A4 t------------------------------------------------------------------------------( w6 l1 G5 F1 T6 o( A
7 E! Q# ^/ a6 P1 i" M* }, F
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler# A. o+ W* V' L
Bonus Points: None5 q" H) H8 |1 S( ?" r
        Warmed up (both) +10 for both* b( [% Q( K) `  ]2 |" L
        Mess up training several times (both) -5 for both4 Z+ P7 J0 O: E$ J4 f
        Winning (Carla) +20 Carla
+ g! u! p& k2 _( Z8 J9 {# [: J$ cExtra: N/A1 ]0 N' e  j% x  u. \3 ^' f! v
, n  b. l' p+ F$ \( w
Time for some fun. Let Carla drink something, and let her train on two
- E. y" I: y- s; F+ P; W9 m. ldifferent courses. Let Tyler do the same thing. Walk to the side of the ring
  j- ]% ^8 W! ^3 g5 v9 e& Vto start the fight., H/ R3 ^- T: n
9 C4 j* n5 }, \9 J6 r" H) K
You'll fight as Carla, be sure to win, and you can either continue or stop.( W7 P* }& {+ Z% L+ m7 N
Whatever you like.
( o8 s1 f3 B; ?. t- E9 k6 H' M6 n# X6 j( E
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- r3 d) W8 F5 `
Debriefing                                                          [FH.04.13]
1 p0 Z* m$ m. Z4 Y/ O------------------------------------------------------------------------------% o% K1 C( {( Y: v" `' B2 l
- p6 W  a! U0 _# l3 V9 y& V' b
1 _# B/ X2 G6 I4 T$ ^" SBonus Points: 5 (?)
6 I, o% L$ i( Y2 b/ {9 r5 k! jLocation: Police Station
& [3 v5 |6 u( n1 D4 kPoints: Find good tape +200 Y5 s) c3 S% M2 B0 |
        Scared -100 G  @; l* O: \5 G$ C6 t0 W
Extra: Yes, two chapters with the same name - quite confusing.; v5 K7 x3 E6 _+ _
+ t# ]3 z0 ~/ a7 q: P" p  ?
Carla doesn't like small spaces, and when they're dark, she'll hate it even: r/ Y- V, z" J' O% a6 e7 ^$ X
more. Find the bonus card, and then walk to the gate. Turn the light on
$ B# M8 k! b2 \2 Mfirst, and then open the gate.
/ y' ?: V- V" U- r# J
+ ^* P$ b) L1 H% b- FWhat you need to do now, is control Carla by holding the left and right mouse- W+ ^( M7 V* Z2 g. [1 t6 g
button, and keep her breath under control by pressing left, right, left etc.
. D$ q! {. S( l5 vwhen the thing in the bar moves.
7 k; V0 q% i4 y( @" }! j2 ~% ^8 O7 H- w: ~; P# i8 {, g
Go straight ahead, and you'll notice that big cases are blocking the path. ; E& Y( J" |) n2 b. b7 u$ w
Find the valve, so you can move them. You'll find a terminal, but the power
. J$ n0 b: X% g/ E; D1 k+ z4 jwill be shut down.
5 P4 g7 [( w2 \! N
( M3 r2 q9 E, y$ B9 ZOn your left will be the controls for the power, and you can reach it by using; u/ f3 i& x4 f) _% ^% u
the valves. Puzzle a bit. When the power is back, return to the terminal, and0 e! b) K$ \& q: ?+ X+ b
take the other side of the room.4 h( A. _4 {0 {6 P+ B
: o* _& A( [$ z7 ?, x
You need to first open the path to the left side, move the valve at the end,
( v- w1 y2 M* ?' F; Vand then move to the right side of this part of the room. You'll find the6 ]  U; J! @& x: i8 L; Z
tape all the way at the end. Put it in the terminal, to find out there is no
7 @. u: R% {3 j$ H) Ydata for it. Carla sure doesn't like that, I think ;p+ w8 ]/ E* p5 C* L
* l4 ?  g; a4 U  e2 F
: I) m- X: T$ @Debriefing                                                          [FH.04.14]# ]. C5 ]; S" a8 D( \. s" B" o0 U( e
------------------------------------------------------------------------------: P0 h: G0 z& ~* u, I% ]( M

7 ~. V8 {$ Q% U2 M6 h, h7 vPlayable Characters: Tyler
; }$ w4 S" o! C0 Q# ]( W; `Bonus Points: N/A
% V; n2 R! \7 lLocation: Police Station( [, `8 R9 N+ h; c' T2 u6 y
' @3 H5 L( R! n" X- o        Give book +10% l0 V+ H% Y  H, g% m2 a
Extra: Yes, two chapters with the same name - quite confusing.; q8 G$ ~1 z+ A5 K, U& L+ d

$ G# B# b* J/ U! D) zTyler will find himself in a book shop. Walk down, and walk underneath the# \1 u% C/ T( x, E
stairs. Look at the Shakespeare book with the magnifier. On one of the pages,
  c4 b8 H) M! Osomething is written in the corner. Take the book back, and Tyler will find: Z5 O1 l& {' O; i# L! {+ w
a piece of paper.
: i) t& m/ H: r# p5 R. P+ F& `' H
8 E& F( L7 C9 u3 B" l( jTalk with the Chinese old man. He won't help you unless you help him first.
  x8 ]( H! N/ O5 zHe'll give an example book, and tell you to find a book that looks like it.
6 P. ?  g3 h; O3 i+ L7 R1 Q5 UFirst look at the book under the magnifier, and you'll see it's written by
& i2 V) d! Q4 g) A# X" I"De Gruttola". Walk up the stairs, and look at the book here. You'll find out
1 ^9 y4 x1 p7 L  L# C! c$ c& wDe Gruttola has number 1796. Walk back down, and look at the book behind the. P7 u  z% f. e' p+ U; j* X
man. Book 1796 is on the third level, in the white part of the level. Go / D% B9 w( d! F+ S! Q7 S' h: \
there, and find the book.
0 L/ j- H9 `3 m  l3 g- D! e9 u8 K8 ?" A4 P
Give the book to the man, and he's still of little to no use. Leave the shop.
1 n% O7 ~# Z$ T( b) G. T
9 I6 Q7 ?4 b, b* E( T; I4 {+ _------------------------------------------------------------------------------' L& n( z* _' N7 `2 u
Agatha                                                              [FH.04.15]
0 o) X: m4 D( a; V! Y------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 T0 [& y; v2 X' Y, C
8 F9 d$ E+ H9 I2 L: bPlayable Characters: Lucas, i( E. l, t$ N" X
Bonus Points: N/A7 ~' K, c# I/ O5 C  L
" z5 f- o7 V3 H8 BExtra: N/A
  R, I8 k8 J7 a( \  K' z+ Z! X; }3 f& q" i: C
Lucas will have to find the house of Agatha. It's straight ahead, nothing
9 E9 A' V6 n# xhard. Knock on the door, and then enter. Walk straight ahead, into the
* ^) M+ g' B: X: s" W8 gliving room. From there, enter the next room to find Agatha.
! `" O3 \& o4 i- o2 _: _" p. R
+ j& S5 U' a" bAgatha is blind, so you need to push her. First enter her bathroom. You can
# L' z  ^3 n  R9 R3 r# wfind something here, but I'm not sure if it's a life or a bonus card. Either' u' D1 _8 B8 Z# r( f, I) }4 y- N
way, grab it, and push Agatha into the living room.
3 H9 W* b  A: U+ B" X6 t) o
$ t" W2 X$ s5 a, |* |She wants to feed her pets, so head down the hall, and take the left door.
$ P5 r4 [1 f. E4 F4 F* e) mPick up the seed from the cabinet, and feed the birdies. Then talk to Agatha,- i7 W- C; A/ g0 n) w
and push her into the living room.* _4 }+ L) L$ h5 L$ {

+ R! T6 V+ `( I( E: k: f% {2 T7 U6 T. PBefore you can start, you need candles and matches. The candles are in a8 I% q) Z9 k9 G+ q  k) U+ M
cupboard in this room. To find the matches, head back to the hall and take
4 a- a$ W1 O* y& S6 Y7 Qthe right door. Put three candles on the table, and lit them.
3 q( n+ l, u# j9 c# F
4 ]4 }5 D/ [5 m  r( R, r# z& OAgatha will take you back to the moment when you killed the man. Agatha will. B5 W1 A- y/ n. z9 |- k
suddenly stop, and tell you to come back tomorrow. Fine.2 e  d1 T" S: s6 X" [# n4 V- _" N

& v/ p7 S9 y' |0 B0 x1 Y------------------------------------------------------------------------------) ]6 @! h$ ?4 U0 g. ?
Questions & Bullets                                                 [FH.04.16]5 I5 e! d; Y2 c6 U& l
, b8 P8 E2 C  y0 B3 `" Q  h  F+ B9 T) Z! _/ q, o  R% @& Q( C1 U
( ]1 ^. Q" p. eBonus Points: N/A
: O" G6 V. e/ U. rLocation: Police University
' e5 Z3 \; l9 N4 ]" T, RPoints: Shooting well +107 W& _. [* Y( l$ t, {
6 ?9 d+ f' b! P6 a7 M* w1 |$ a7 E0 ^9 c2 o$ S* S; M
Talk with the guy at the end of the lane. You'll have to ask questions, and
) o0 I/ F0 Q. Y1 C1 O- H9 ]shoot targets. The target shooting is fun for once, but you need to do it
8 |! ~) D6 _3 f6 L) y' gseveral times, and I found it to be rather boring (since I didn't miss much).2 _8 B$ `2 e+ U1 p

$ T: L# V. a" _! \( S* u------------------------------------------------------------------------------
' P% O7 Q% x& d% d/ s# n7 ~& SDoubles or Quits                                                    [FH.04.17]
6 V8 A7 E; k# U5 p) I------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 g3 {# x$ p! z  T; V+ Y8 G. H; n: h0 A: g2 K, G8 @' c
Playable Characters: Tyler
7 ^7 k8 F) B# N* h' {: `+ D& @Bonus Points: N/A1 M7 h, Z* [) Z! J& O" L% Z' d
0 G1 n% f3 F1 S. B; c- nPoints: Make fun +52 Q0 }% s; `. t# u, Z/ Y9 M0 }
        Win a few points +5 (can happen several times)
8 [5 u$ y0 a# F) h# E! Y        Win the match +20& e* L' S; ^$ O+ S" k
Extra: Fun stuff.
6 c% L9 w6 I" w5 B) T
2 U$ z+ ^1 r, p2 [" y$ NThis is just a match between Tyler and the nerdy guy. Win, and life is good.
( y4 c" g6 q( X, p* }! U' }/ G
  o8 f: g% z2 C1 y' i4 ]4 A2 {------------------------------------------------------------------------------
) r) h; ]- s( S5 J; r, a/ N2 cThe Storm                                                           [FH.04.18]6 l# t5 ?( h- H* f8 Q/ a0 S# F- H( w
------------------------------------------------------------------------------" k* P6 U( z& ]9 a/ q" u4 z8 r1 q

# ~; g. ]9 ]2 ]( N0 c$ o  |& fPlayable Characters: Lucas, Markus; S1 P1 A) x0 I; ]
/ c/ g+ q- ^7 BLocation: Lucas' Apartment+ Q+ V- r7 x0 _3 A' }' F2 ^3 Y
6 _" ~! ?1 p, h4 l& q& Y8 C% @  j) Q! zExtra: One of the best action scenes of the game.
! p- `  f+ s% A# L, w& O7 P: O
Lucas will enter his home, and things will act really weird. A strong wind
1 G/ y, {3 y9 S3 Z/ `will come in, and you need to avoid stuff, run around etc. You'll end up at/ C8 P& }) z; t/ L7 e
the balcony, and fall down.+ Y) z/ W# y, `" j9 e
( A5 X) G8 i, \- R8 h
You'll control Markus. Let him ring the bell, and then bust in the door. Run; a' }5 B) e/ P5 a$ H  m+ [+ [
to Lucas, and save him.
. }, `. v9 j: w: T. [
" |2 k/ b  ]/ U3 l) i------------------------------------------------------------------------------
) Q% z1 c- J* i7 LDark Omen                                                           [FH.04.19]
- j' I8 Q# J  P. X' u------------------------------------------------------------------------------
' w. x7 S% X7 E) R" j
& l" P( \$ M+ Y& u% y# X7 X( jPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler
6 p' T' f$ q3 m& e! c. _/ k5 \Bonus Points: None, t# Y! v6 c3 ~
$ b3 \1 O/ b6 m4 B5 DPoints: Use toilet (Carla) +5 Carla
+ E5 ?1 j# {& ?. `- W  q        Watch TV (Carla) +5 Carla
5 q2 h& x7 ]; h6 O% p5 \        Visit from Tommy (Carla) +5 Carla  r% v( C/ |  f* }) F
        Wine (Carla) +5 Carla( Q" n3 N* x  K0 o: _/ G2 ~0 W3 ^
        Talking to Tommy (Carla) +5 Carla3 A: `9 Q* g1 z; z
        Ask Tommy about bank (Carla) +20 Carla
! I0 B8 c3 O! W        Finding out about stock piles (Tyler) +10 Tyler
. B+ B% g7 o9 k1 V# E7 y3 f/ D        Fax (Tyler) +5 Tyler0 K' M7 A) A2 H
        Use basketball (Tyler) +5 Tyler
) P; ~; y0 s/ Y4 E- k7 h        Find out about watermark (Tyler) +10 (Tyler)
) ~, Y$ h- t4 w9 u7 l5 ~        Tired (Tyler) -20 Tyler
/ O! w! S, a" y        Asking about work (Carla) -5 Carla
- L: q; z6 x" L- O1 k. j        Asking about Carla (Carla) -5 Carla
4 |' g+ {* d0 r% ?        Using the cards (Carla) -30 (total)
: f: t5 |% E/ R, P  _% w2 Z: TExtra: N/A
1 y5 M6 u  w# U/ ~4 z7 ]- P) `6 M' T# }! M7 v8 W; I, }6 r' e
Carla is at home. Let her do the stuff listed above to make her happy. Give( B4 W* D8 f# J" W. d
the girl some clothes, and someone will ring the bell. Open the door to find% Z7 P- Z: C* r4 O+ s% @* }
out it's Tommy, your neighbour.
1 c2 Q  _$ Z7 |/ Q1 H" X, U6 y+ u3 P9 B/ }/ y" z& r0 ?
He brought some wine. Get glasses and get drunk (no, not really). After some" b2 |0 V) x- i" W
talking, Tommy will show some tarot cards. However, the ending of this won't0 D$ V& l" b1 {* h
be very good. Actually it's just plain bad, and this doesn't make Carla very
, b+ s; j! y  U8 B5 ?2 J5 T* y/ M( qhappy.8 [. q$ @' f+ |0 h; G

8 r) n1 l1 y3 o$ g" y4 d4 PSwitch to Tyler, and let him use the computer. Check the web, and look at the1 }+ d! o# Z0 F+ B9 V
"World"-tab. He'll realise the piece of paper is from some stock piles. Call
! v- x! Z1 H3 o: h4 ?0 CCarla about this. Carla will answer, and asks you to fax it. Note Tyler can  k0 X% ~. Y" H7 X! _" W5 R' `; q& B
also realise this by looking at the newspaper on his desk./ R; r$ ]/ M8 ?

/ N/ L- x/ }, A7 t9 [3 v5 TPick up the piece of paper, and fax it. Switch back to Carla, and look at it.
. O. `& u2 J% r. T6 `Head to Tommy, and ask him about it. He says you can trace the thing by - [: _) K/ F; V1 e% e# m3 s* ~
looking at the watermark. Tell this to Tyler, and let Tyler sit down. Grab" p7 m$ x9 o/ T2 r
the paper and look at it using the lamp. And voila, we found the watermark.
) N' T# y1 B" A0 oTyler will ask who'll need to go. I don't know who should go, but I just
# [" _8 [! X4 z  Kpicked Carla.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 很美好很美好 很差劲很差劲
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-9 22:05 | 只看该作者
------------------------------------------------------------------------------& ?3 E1 Q: Y- Q5 Z4 U
Face Off                                                            [FH.04.20]% y4 C5 |" n2 T: E# w* l
$ h: ^* J. E# z& H1 S' o  [* T
! y/ y) i8 \& x1 `; d7 q# \Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla0 K( b6 V# [5 N$ W  O7 }6 a2 W; |& h/ {
Bonus Points: None
" `. K3 z( B: H) S* Z" D0 lLocation: Naser & Jones Bank  m$ B, U% }" I( v/ [" t
Points: Find pen (Carla) +5 Carla; A) S: O9 S! [7 `- \. S) p
        Find Shakespeare book (Carla) +5 Carla
6 Q$ O7 E* V) _- o, }5 }: S        Bugs from above (Lucas) -10 Lucas/ n' f% g. J( `2 L7 x1 [
        Big bug in room (Lucas) -20 Lucas6 b/ P/ ^4 L! C4 K/ N
        Another big bun in the room (Lucas) -20 Lucas. u; k0 e& b7 |* z
Extra: N/A( b* S/ a3 [$ \, H
) w+ ^# j, H3 B
Lucas is working, but has a vision of Carla stepping into the room. He needs
* B, W: u! B% P6 }: Q0 S7 {* Uto hide some stuff, and fast. Pick up the form next to you (step out of your
( S5 H" O5 N& I9 |& mchair first, obviously), and hide it. Also hide the Shakespeare book. That's% g. O9 A$ Q7 w* U0 [( e: o# C" F) x
all you can do for now.2 z  P1 R0 c9 n$ m2 \) c7 |

3 z3 J7 l5 q- l# h, M  ECarla will enter, and ask some questions. Lucas will do some very weird stuff
; V4 o9 m& E3 Vbecause he's seeing things again, and after a while he'll ask if he can go to
5 ]4 e2 E5 m% f4 B4 M: mthe toilet real quick.3 K  @* {2 D6 p9 U7 C

) t+ P  m0 \2 M7 z; yYou'll switch to Carla. Let her pick up the pen on the desk, and the
. E- J% W/ ^/ i! a: JShakespeare book (in a drawer). This is enough for her. Wait till Lucas
2 L0 |  a! f8 v: Zreturn, and she'll leave.
& ^+ _- j3 ^# X& C+ D+ \& L" ^0 }3 T
* ~, @! U8 u  g0 ?0 G------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- m4 k" o5 R. wBack to Agatha                                                      [FH.04.21]3 R2 `5 ~: p0 q6 z4 v5 ^8 s& Q
------------------------------------------------------------------------------2 L2 y: k+ |: g% `6 I! g; t
7 q/ Z6 u: a/ M" H$ p& I
Playable Characters: Lucas) e) t7 y2 j7 o; `5 W
Bonus Points: None+ Q" g2 _, P+ u7 [5 h
5 K% @+ K, U& XPoints: Thinking of how it'll turn out +20+ x9 B* v# U- O* k- i% Q. T, j% R
        Looking at the dead body of Agatha -30# j$ r2 e0 [9 l% `2 H$ b2 j
1 E) O3 |" R/ Y- a1 b% G( B
; d" g' J: `. J# e7 Z4 BEnter the house, and enter the living room. Agatha is dead, and someone called
; z. @$ B3 L5 T1 T: H/ a# F, {8 Kthe cops. Leave through the window, so they won't find you. The police will8 i4 O" m8 x, X2 W" I9 k
arrive, and find Agatha.
3 X! V5 ?! M( a5 S0 w) q
$ g+ u. w; }2 p9 bNote you can find a key in the drawer where you found the bird seed, you can; }- d0 P8 P! y: a( z
use it to open one of the cages, and get a piece of old newspaper. You can2 T! N5 l% g; {2 u  w- C5 K
also use a knife from the kitchen to open the cage.. g& y; c4 O1 I  B3 U- o, w
: F# n# r, d$ x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------% K( e7 x* t3 ?- v
Happy Anniversary!                                                  [FH.04.22]4 x' T; j1 n: i2 v# o8 U
------------------------------------------------------------------------------% ]0 B* L0 d. i' ^( g5 L6 [$ C" |
' q! |& p5 ^7 {
Playable Characters: Tyler, Carla5 H( B) a/ N$ b! m
Bonus Points: None9 B" f- U! E% c$ G) o$ H$ D; M
* R! C: u: Q' g) F+ N$ XPoints: Dance (Tyler) +30 Tyler
' l  a$ x/ _% t' W. f' d' q        Use yoyo (Carla) +5 Carla
2 |. b8 t  Y7 B) W% P        Find a link (Carla) +10 Carla
" k6 ]( h/ ^1 u. O1 a7 l; R4 }  w        Conclusion (Carla) +20 Carla
# W! N4 _% V, g5 Y3 M        Tired (Carla) -20 Carla5 Y( h+ M/ q  x" K+ x9 ]
        Leave (Tyler) -20 Tyler' Q4 K5 A* g% X: J% F2 u
Extra: N/A& P1 t+ \- {, Y* F* l$ q# ?8 C: a
: y6 t8 ~8 z8 J) r6 p# [. g/ v
Tyler will get home, and Sam will tell him to turn on the oven, and put  y+ l2 d; W$ D! ]/ J. ~
champagne in glasses. You can find the champagne in the fridge. When you did$ N6 i5 L4 O% u2 H
both, Sam will walk in, in a black dress.
8 ~3 }! G3 }7 u7 i
% d3 g3 q8 ]% x0 @' }! cTwo years ago, Tyler met Sam, and Sam would like to dance. Turn the music on
. l$ x, U5 ]# Z! j(spin that shit, DJ), and dance with her.
0 x1 k" M/ Z: g$ T& @% q8 X- u/ y9 y
Carla is working, while Tyler is about to get laid. Sometimes life is unfair,$ i) D; _$ o* w1 O3 B
isn't it? You need to link different objects with each other. Depending on
% u5 q% X2 A, H8 z% E- I8 Cwhat you did in the game previously, some things may or may not work. These
. |: R3 `: |0 p+ m5 R- _+ l) dshould always work, however;# e# h0 ^( u5 D+ P

* ]5 C; `- s7 j; q. C% X! f. p* Link the pen you found in the bank with the list of fingerprints.  r* A, x- A4 ]8 F7 j3 ^
* Link the two Shakespeare books with each other.9 J# @% @% N4 }. O  R6 a' H- s& V

& V/ ~- W" F- e, J5 h4 |) T0 pCarla will be sure that she found the killer now. Give Tyler a call. Let
+ i/ ]" d) x: H. t  pTyler pick up the phone, and leave the house. Sam isn't happy, but she
3 P) G! p: ^9 Y5 K2 H9 R: U5 Eshould stop whining.: U* G- k' b1 @
$ l) o. Y+ i9 ^0 z- c' @  V
------------------------------------------------------------------------------6 m) l5 J2 R, J* o! c6 G" c
Bloody Washing                                                      [FH.04.23]7 M$ d+ g# U# V9 T1 Z6 {; V" e
------------------------------------------------------------------------------; c' q% D. s: a5 k" }% I
2 Q. F* F6 m5 N: I
Playable Characters: None# Q- K* F% f; q
. P! c/ [9 L: a  Q! `1 E0 nLocation: Agatha's House
' `" C1 p5 V$ aPoints: None
2 M, g6 p( f$ f( z- {% SExtra: N/A9 i0 q# n; l5 |
/ ^7 M2 y" O% A7 S
Just watch the small movie. Lucas will have a vision about a murder in a& c; X) N  V; l3 B( D* A' b) r- ^2 L* H
laundromat.
+ n" M( Z; q" s8 p6 E+ ?4 X+ u" L. Z' v/ _' b4 q1 j* q
; D9 ~2 P7 t$ G! Y: nConfrontation                                                       [FH.04.24]
5 Z3 a5 j, {0 l: p- s8 w$ p5 J9 J------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  }; @& Q; e/ x
  `. r% Y# G3 J/ y; I3 g5 S  hPlayable Characters: Carla, Lucas& w9 X) ~+ X# Q  N/ |/ Q% x
% A$ T% c2 ~/ v- K0 o# z4 r5 \Location: Lucas' Apartment
" |( q5 \" l- x8 bPoints: Idea of arresting Lucas (Carla) +30 Carla
# T; S6 ?; p" i3 i0 j        Lucas isn't around (Carla) -20 Carla
2 w" b0 B4 O" l: L. F4 d9 i: R- QExtra: N/A
% i3 h! u0 A: @# y, c( E, m: z, Y9 R7 \$ Y5 n; t" m# z
Carla and Tyler are going to frame Lucas. Or so they think. Let Carla open
0 p8 X: i. G1 zthe door to the apartment. Now that looks nice, blood, candles... must have
9 h5 R, K  @, `, _1 Cbeen a wild party. Let Carla open both doors (to the bedroom and bathroom),4 o8 ~* e' l& W( m6 Y& o4 V
and they'll find out that Lucas isn't around.
( K  L) [) ~' W
9 ]% C; \3 z8 W! j2 r4 ?Lucas will just get home, but the cops will try to arrest him. It's time for
* W9 A8 \7 n7 W% J  Ia pretty lengthy action scene, where you kick the asses of several cops, fly( f1 ^/ n8 I/ V6 [$ b! ^* F
with a copter and escape.8 o2 }. h7 y/ N0 J9 @3 T' r

. C; `9 {! M4 t6 D) _6 r------------------------------------------------------------------------------0 o4 u& {& D$ G5 p9 X1 J
Captain Jones is Really Upset                                       [FH.04.25]
( x1 Z- e% K& B+ F  V  [2 C------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" h. S7 n4 _) ?6 Y' k$ l
$ \; y# a8 }: L8 w$ P! UPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler- ^1 N* w8 E5 `' d* A/ F$ \, P& b
5 g+ }; r* s: E2 XLocation: Police Station' A% A/ ~  b, @: j" ]" W" p4 Z# ]8 ~
, A+ `1 Y/ D6 Y) n, |7 e( R0 Y) @Extra: N/A. q/ a- n. J% k6 g) Q
" |& K) v0 t# H; x( z# K- b
Captain Jones is mad at you. Just let both do a bit of talking, so they don't
" j. Y2 N# [- ?  h2 ~lost too many points.
9 q! [6 I4 _" p1 e6 r
! @/ }: X+ w) p, p" [------------------------------------------------------------------------------
% X8 _8 k1 z$ r! l6 W0 l- M+ }Fallen Angels                                                       [FH.04.26]: g2 r! v+ x5 p4 h# O
+ ]# c7 O7 |& W5 J5 |* [$ {. H: z1 ~) x2 L
+ {. b- b7 y. `% J: N; c( }* g  SBonus Points: None$ m4 L4 L8 K" n* t
Extra: Quite a hard battle.
, s: s6 V. r4 T4 X# J; Z) ~5 O" ^2 f5 Q  O$ j) X+ I! O
When you wake up, you'll notice Agatha in front of you. Talk to her, and
1 Z2 ]* w4 d2 Xshe'll explain some things. However, soon enough you'll be attacked by2 M8 U. b& v: @9 X+ M% Q
statues. This is quite a hard battle (well, harder than the other, at least),$ G& r2 K* @0 O/ M! v; G+ g% A
so be prepared.  M5 c% f) E2 D  B5 O7 h7 V* N
/ C  h: c. {% X5 j
Once this is over, Markus will wake you up. Explain him some things. He
; v, j( L% y, Uthinks you're really berserk now, and Lucas is sure he is fine himself. What; P! O* s( _! Y
a family :'D
9 x$ n! s( X' G$ P& O- z4 I- i4 |
% ]+ K& Q5 I) a  B2 ^' ]- y# E------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Z, i  f# E. j  mSoap, Blood & Clues                                                 [FH.04.27]
. u* P9 c3 w/ i------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ `! H+ ]+ S; }: e# L* v

l: Z; L. z( z$ v, rPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler1 h6 X8 [0 i( C, c" @3 ?. i: X
Bonus Points: 10- ?* ~' R7 `' H1 w
6 s/ c/ p& I) R$ O4 s' ?: A; h* k        Look at blood in corner (Carla) +5 Carla
7 A/ u5 Y$ n3 z5 O4 A        After doing both listed above (Carla) +5 Carla
1 B7 Z. Z: H/ i# w2 w# ~        Look at body man (Tyler) +5 Tyler$ l( B, v4 t& I0 W1 d( y  K
        Look at body woman (Tyler) +5 Tyler: M; j+ y! l8 h
        Look at telephone (Tyler) +5 Tyler
% n3 q9 O& `4 G0 X, J* n( \3 Q1 wExtra: N/A
6 L  N4 I3 V+ y% D
+ B. v9 g6 M# A: kCarla and Tyler arrive by car. Step outside, and walk towards the laundry.
3 N2 p0 L9 Q  p9 vCarla will tell Tyler to go in. Walk a bit forward, and Carla will talk with
# J2 m6 w* ]1 F7 ~" f% lthe police. Ask what you want, and go inside. " Z! ]3 ^* S, D/ S7 E
9 f/ \, g  }9 n( M7 i
Let Carla look at the man, and at the blood in the corner (near a case). Be  K% @& m) d* Y% ]
sure to pick up the 10 bonus points. Let Tyler look at the man, woman and
0 q; d  x5 ^  Q- W( p( |4 Ttelephone. When this is done, you can leave.
0 [" f7 A7 s3 p
+ b  ^2 E3 b) X8 N% \+ P, J/ X1 L! p------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& N- \! H! R0 D% \3 W# B+ gThe Fugitive                                                        [FH.04.28]
% S0 F+ w& K8 U) h9 {, n6 T------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 I3 b/ F. p/ g5 l* E0 m7 R8 f& J, e8 l
; t: s, {3 ?) y0 W' K* L+ NBonus Points: None
: V! v/ x- X; X( Y0 F" g$ M; hLocation: Tiffany's Apartment
6 H0 c& Z/ b$ G4 q, FPoints: Lay down on bed +10
# T, @: e& H. _3 M2 I% Y        Eat food (possible twice, but different pieces) +5- v2 b( y2 @( e/ A0 t9 [& ?* k- r* K) i
        Drink +5
7 f/ R# i& h7 M1 \7 \  d        TV +5
: I; S  Y9 k% K' w, H! y% j        Not found by Tyler +10! B2 o& L% u9 ~9 Q! w' x0 G# G8 Z" L
        Looking at homeless guy -5
9 \4 ^4 v2 e- {7 X        Looking at raven -5/ j" c% a. ?5 ~! M" x& W- r0 I
        Fall down off pipe -10  J% ^* E8 ?+ _! J! {2 L! y! }
        Listening to messages on phone -20
2 m. U4 O1 q: K6 l$ }: Q% A$ EExtra: N/A
! g8 U6 P$ _) |7 E+ u) z: {; l; F% x& W9 q2 i
Walk around the corner on the right, and straight ahead. Lucas will have a
+ E( c. j' m8 b. B+ J' O$ g5 K$ avision about cops, and decided it's better to take the other way; the way5 O; O; G4 }) h
of sneaking and climbing.
3 [' a0 N' m5 g) i2 G0 }
& a. r/ s8 y+ ]0 B# c9 B, YFind a fence nearby, and climb over it. Also climb over the next one. There
" t0 t0 Z6 G' R5 ?2 xare police standing around here. Watch them in your upper right corner of$ ]& F- o/ h, A4 U! ^
the screen, and wait till they aren't looking your way. When this happens,
, {5 r* w( e3 n# e# |! E- ktry your luck by running to the other side.; \/ q9 r* T4 v
+ s% g+ S. x0 ^/ ?, ]2 G0 C
You need to climb the pipe here. Once up, walk over the small path. From time
! t' w$ m: r- Q# X, k+ R; R/ Z( Gto time you'll need to do a little button-pushing. Once you reached the other# u& q2 H' Z# a+ V. l
side, climb down the pipe.) Y3 _+ b% I0 P

# W" t$ ]& R+ n1 W6 O) Y( mThe window to Tiffany's bedroom is closed, so find the brick, and open it that8 m, W, ^3 D, K) I3 K
way. Enter the apartment. If you feel less violent, you can also force it
- z  ~2 E3 M/ O9 P( Vopen. It doesn't matter all that much.
( o) H4 ?5 Y9 X. e5 m( [2 h6 l9 g% T1 j4 {# t8 ?3 q/ }- P9 D9 a
Once inside, lay down on bed for a bit. Stand up, and walk inside. You'll& m/ s  S6 l# x, T6 E
be able to get a vision of Tyler looking under the bed with some button0 c3 k0 Q8 D* o" u/ t; h4 {2 q
pressing at the right time. Might as well go for it, right? ;p In the
4 k% {6 `, n9 d& J/ l  H, nkitchen is food (fridge and cupboard) and a drink. Watch some TV, and then
1 X# F: h6 G2 N3 k, Dwalk to her bathroom. You can find an extra life here by walking around. The
0 o1 j( T4 P9 Z# P/ `+ Gproblem is you can't see it. Well not a real problem, but you know what I
/ ?; s. ^; z0 q$ w; M; Q3 vmean.
$ N& S2 N1 p/ q# n/ V  j$ x. B$ A/ ~7 ^  u  F- y5 `: d
Sooner or later Tiffany will come home. Talk with her, and explain what's
0 E1 S* c5 w9 R. B3 qgoing on. The police will ring, and you need to hide. Hide in the closet in
3 k1 C6 B. n$ C, C- ethe living room. You need to press buttons again in order to keep Tyler off
( L1 R) k: f4 Q0 c. N" r- ayour back. Nothing hard, really.
7 W/ f" I: u# s2 f0 m  Y/ ]9 T0 m2 {1 B- C
& k3 `4 d6 ^5 ]' f- i% q( JJanos                                                               [FH.04.29]
) n4 h: I: O) }+ W+ ?------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& ~* I- q( h) A8 f; [  Z8 S' u6 `/ u6 ]/ [' y. c( i5 C) B
Playable Characters: Carla8 D: x4 n+ Y" G7 D% i
Bonus Points: None3 x) D/ y! x5 q, n3 o) B* f3 |6 @
9 i4 q- a, q% A/ gPoints: Once you are inside +10$ M) t6 k( M0 B5 y
        Telling Janos he's not sick +108 D7 F9 f3 C4 q$ W% L* o
        Cells open -20
" b' c: I: D0 `+ DExtra: Oh boy, the breathing-thing again...
- b7 V! O7 e6 N) |# d3 ?1 d2 g% w% z) [& `8 [8 A
Barney will tell you you can visit Janos. Aren't you looking forward to it?" q" s* k2 ]1 |1 E/ J: k1 `+ I
Find the guy who'll show you his cell. Once inside, talk with Janos a bit to: y4 x1 N4 k9 n$ k
get more information about the whole deal of murderers. Once you are done,
0 ]4 N2 s7 ?4 e% [; g% a" A2 zlook at the walls for fun, and then talk with the assistant outside.
* c5 O: E0 F: k& c* v1 W2 m) F
) V: v/ _. h) j1 kHe wants to show you back, but the power gets cut off, and he gets killed2 \/ |( D2 V  m5 i: f5 g; w$ n* p, f7 ]
by some maniac. What you need to do is move when you get the opportunity. 5 g! i+ p- l  h0 ]1 O. o
Don't stop walking, and find your way back to Barney. You also need to be9 z* ^1 S# k3 l6 `4 G9 f
sure you breath is under control. When Carla says there is someone near, stop3 g* ~1 g3 P# e
walking (she'll also stop breathing) until she says it's safe.
5 p  C8 w1 w1 ~2 L' q2 z8 A
+ y; k/ j- A3 g8 {( DAt the end, she'll be surrounded my maniacs. Run to the big glass door, and
. O5 ^' R$ E5 y. tyou'll be saved.0 b) `% O/ P+ B
' M3 R  y# u7 u5 V
- y: S1 n& X. L: {/ @0 h9 TMeeting Kuriakin                                                    [FH.04.30]
7 \, F& b( K: J, M------------------------------------------------------------------------------4 s! I  A0 L/ v8 j- _# ^5 c1 y9 E2 M
6 P% U3 ?" t8 y( X
- Y) a7 x- \+ j5 C+ V: q) y8 JBonus Points: 5  K5 }  c* b- x
7 ?! E" [! o  z, k5 `Points: None
1 A/ W! A6 C0 a  zExtra: N/A
+ N, c. p- `/ p! I0 H( ^) d2 \3 G$ d8 E+ p( R
You are a journalist now, who has an appointment with the prof. Before you: p) a. O3 p  Y; W7 [, H0 R4 I# Q8 ^
talk to him, find the bonus points in a corner somewhere. You can also look4 G0 K1 ~$ g  V3 E
at the various things, but it has no real use.) D0 |* V8 d5 C, n1 t

' w/ u' x1 C4 F" o& ZTalk with the prof, and he'll ask for what paper you write. Tell him you
  I& ^) o+ K8 X4 s) awrite for the NY Times, and he'll accept that as an answer. Ask him some & N- u* L- U2 i0 n
things you like, so you get to know about the dark things that are behind
2 X& m  E; f' g* X9 Fyour behaviour. The prof will ask you who you really are. Tell what you want.9 o9 ~/ |1 w0 X% S  ]
He knows you are the guy they seek, and tells you to escape through the
3 ^3 a6 @! p# a4 S0 m$ C/ P* N% }employee exit. Do so.
# O- y% w# Z' I" O
( r0 v2 G7 i4 pWhen you arrive at the parking lot, a few cars will try to hit you. It's
' Y6 s. S# ~$ U) I1 f. dtime for some good old button smashing.: S6 k7 w2 A+ H. r1 L

. }) L% C0 Z3 [* j------------------------------------------------------------------------------0 u# u) h+ M+ n$ ^
Myan Secrets                                                        [FH.04.31]
; r) J5 Y7 D5 G/ i. F6 S& B2 p------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 P  o+ c) M& n; r2 T4 ~4 F( g5 d6 c' F, k
Playable Characters: Lucas: b7 G  M4 F& w7 R7 i& D
Bonus Points: None: E* E1 W; \6 J8 {7 Z# O( z6 W
! c' l- L9 s5 m* E% H1 Z( t  H1 uExtra: N/A0 j2 t  x3 M! S7 m; Y5 q' N
  E/ Y% K' p. C" e8 I
The Myan guy will tell you it's time to die and explain some things here and& w/ z8 ?' h. t7 _7 D2 u/ [+ z  J
there. Notice how he tells you he'll probably see you in the Other World.
# F, D5 E: @; T$ N7 KCould this be the evil guy?: K. m- n7 g7 s7 |2 A6 W8 L4 m3 o
0 I# z9 Y  f1 D% Z% R& E
At the end of the conversation, he'll summon some kind of black beast. Play
, x: }; i/ c4 e! }) nthe button-pressing game to avoid it. When you trip, he'll suddenly freeze. O" Y/ C& w0 x$ `' K4 K
and Agatha will show up. She'll tell you you need to find a pure young girl 8 ]0 ^/ @" R) t7 I) L% A
that they want to sacrifice.
3 l1 X% j8 U- K
7 |( m- L% Y5 G9 ]1 f+ y, @------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$ m) Y, J- l6 B; r: eThe Clan                                                            [FH.04.32]
. }- \6 w: i  K4 a: h------------------------------------------------------------------------------7 H; {) f, u0 S
) ]9 ]9 P( Y* R0 ]4 s
Playable Characters: Evil man
! P; q) }7 n! A5 k" ^: M- Q9 dBonus Points: None* I; P! S+ T' d
$ a$ b' q# y) d( S1 `/ OPoints: None
2 |) i. j/ ]3 C* fExtra: N/A
1 s2 S& N) k5 L3 G4 O. u4 h5 J& W8 f! n( R- B+ o/ k
Lucas is twisting in bed, while he has another vision. All you need to do is
7 r1 X7 J+ p# \) s. q7 C6 l" L0 kplay the button-pressing game at a very slow pace. Nothing hard.
4 v5 `: e( X9 Z$ `; \
' C0 f8 n/ p" p------------------------------------------------------------------------------
, ]( L$ z! \! K3 x* x) ^Danger & Obliquity                                                  [FH.04.33]3 v- X7 ~. ]% J, p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------: Q* P2 ?3 ^* r# E- j, h

2 [3 x" B# ^# F( T- E6 jPlayable Characters: Lucas, Carla, Markus5 r  A, X* l& c$ L# N
Bonus Points: None2 H7 U8 d# V" i- v+ F+ \  `
9 e# d( G$ h: h. ?3 I! J- kPoints: Walking up stairs (Carla) +30 Carla
. }; E5 r' T  I5 v2 q3 A        Door closed (Markus) +30 Lucas1 u8 c/ x* h$ o- @! P# E" E
        Clara and Tyler didn't find you +20 Lucas
9 D( v; h/ ]9 D, j        Lucas not found (Carla) -30 Carla! r( f+ w3 G! Z& i6 r8 F* ]
        Waking up (Lucas) -10 Lucas
0 }* R1 ]$ B9 R6 S% [        Markus killed (Lucas) -60 Lucas2 R6 H- j( }2 n* e% j* V* H
        Picking up telephone (Lucas) -20 Lucas
. j9 g- t7 H$ g0 K( i& kExtra: Best part of the game, if you ask me.% ~; ]2 s+ R. E9 S

8 x# b7 X# E+ A1 GYou wake up in bed, and have no idea where you are. You'll see Clara and Tyler
- B0 L  n- G/ p; @4 k/ }; \walking up the stairs, and go back to Lucas again. This part is very * z& z0 e/ l' ~1 P0 l8 v0 {* s  r
interesting; you'll see three screens. One for Lucas, one for Clara & Tyler 0 I: F3 I1 b* F
and one for Markus.2 G# u: @" m0 e% Y+ p4 [# M
9 m( R3 X: |% E4 }% O& T
Stand up, and walk to the phone. Use it to give Markus a call. You now control; M; e. g  q  N  z7 D# o2 i, I5 Q
Markus. Make him pick up the telephone (the other one will kill him). Run to/ Y% g3 ^7 |. ?0 [" j# [$ `2 a
the door left of Markus, and open it. Inside, pick up the phone. 6 `% p& q, A7 t) \, i

) M* f: ^/ a, c' l; v. N( B: QBack to Lucas again. Let him tell him there is no time. With Markus, you need. a3 r6 r+ Q2 \0 x. m% Q4 S
to lock the door you came from. Lucas will tell Markus to call the cops, and
* l) H/ `: f" F5 u9 m; J  kwait. So much for that.( u$ }' W1 w' W' Z$ O7 y/ {
; w3 l% R' Z) ]" v# d8 k+ g* |
You're now in control of Clara & Tyler. Walk up the Tyler, and open the door
$ g6 }6 P8 y6 N/ j6 q2 Y3 hnext to him. Oops, wrong room. If you have the American version, you will
& e0 E) B- I6 q7 u7 Y8 Eprobably see no nude. Viva la Europe ;)# ~+ Q, l% n/ Z
3 x5 t" y/ f+ h: a4 V, ?9 j1 O
At the end of the hall is the real room, but Lucas is gone. When they leave,; q( V0 U2 ^7 s. p# p6 H* n
he appears again. However he got up there, it sure was a nice trick. Pick up
# ~4 u" ~4 S/ O3 U* z  Z: Zthe phone to find out Tiffany has been kidnapped.
7 l! W& U- k# T! |$ M# x
; ^3 ~1 C5 p* A: B& g+ r! a------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 S& Z" U8 A3 v( E% @- J6 hFate on Russian Hills                                               [FH.04.34]( L! T, y1 W0 A) G/ [
- N+ M& J/ [% d* c+ u/ x
+ \, a! F( @/ m2 J$ q+ }Playable Characters: Lucas
9 u+ m  A! l0 v" nBonus Points: None. u; T3 x. q' ?3 W0 `+ z8 F
8 `  O/ D% ~% j' d/ O        Fall down -755 D' w' P; v! D" u# C8 t( E* N  e
: g+ S/ M* T& V  d7 `' D
) U! z2 w3 W5 V( z. {1 VNotice the homeless guy who sits in front of you. Also notice how the black
2 C( i$ s) b. F2 I7 h8 traven shows you the way. Follow it, and you'll end up near a rollercoaster.
8 Q  u# E, o( T0 t$ A% m+ m; AEnter the cabin, and active the thing. Enter the train, and put the safety# N' R3 i! r+ f8 E) p% i' B
rail down. You'll go up.' ?) o2 N" z4 g8 V8 G/ ]3 ~5 H
3 W) v, P, Z& H  k8 U( ~! o* P
Step out, and head towards Tiffany. You need to press left or right, and keep+ X' _5 D* l& z- o2 E
Lucas in balance. It's a bit like Tony Hawk, really. When you reach the# C  \& ~2 |0 B3 I! d! b
other side, free Tiffany. The evil man will show up, and you'll both fall  T/ l1 A% a* \3 S/ K* c! _
down.
; G6 Z# H& s" w- a2 [. Z8 d4 E' B( w: f- |# z" O1 n
------------------------------------------------------------------------------) Y' t  v7 w" J8 I
Child's Play                                                        [FH.04.35]
( |4 m* S. w7 |6 Y------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$ m& u0 _; R& v5 Q  x8 k& U9 ?" B4 b$ t
Playable Characters: Lucas (Kid), Markus (Kid)6 z4 M( p9 E& b
Bonus Points: None" @& Q# X) P2 M# Y* g
Extra: It doesn't even matter if Markus gets spotted when you control Lucas.
- n# i# x/ `8 u% E+ |% k7 _       Expected a bit more, but well...& T0 \1 m, i* a+ U% F
' Y; R" X8 J/ A
Another one of those sneaking levels. Wake up yourself, and then wake up
4 o$ G+ P: r% r7 ^5 vMarkus. Leave through the window - it's time to go on an adventure.
; p  s/ ^- I9 C. t
7 R2 ^2 F2 k/ [6 t' HYou don't need to worry about soldiers really much right here, but stay out
3 j3 A! ?% b: A" X6 cof the lights. Follow the path that's on your mini-map. After a short while,) L0 \# T& S3 D+ c; T2 B3 {
after you passed a car, a soldier will come your way. Go back to the car, and5 ~2 w6 _5 @" y* h- f  k; A
hide behind it until the soldier is gone.
3 ~! {- ?) a4 c- G/ K" L
: U  p9 y# |5 K" UContinue your way, and Lucas and Markus will split up. Let Lucas go back a' K/ r8 [6 D: W0 s9 R; m  W
bit, until you see an exclamation mark as action. Do this, and the guard will0 n: z8 T9 j6 i. d2 c" L% u: Q
turn around. Let Markus run by, and then let Lucas go. You'll end up at a: @! ?, Y/ S) n7 g3 ]2 {
place with another guard, and a pole.
' z6 p/ A6 C! x; Q4 y' m1 y( ~5 X4 u
Markus will say he'll go around he back and distract the guards, so you can
! P0 k. e7 f% S+ N- c2 ~8 ]2 xclimb the pole. Let Markus go around, and kick the barrel. Then let Lucas 8 N; X: M$ P- h  b) s
climb the pole. Go to the other side, but watch out for the lights. When you
8 M% p2 N2 G/ A8 L9 Treached the other side, go down, and walk to the door (look on your mini-map).8 G) K( K- L4 }: M5 x! d
7 l0 ?6 [1 ~6 Y9 c: s
Inside, you'll find something, but you won't know what =p
$ q- _" h$ J, n2 J8 Q1 c3 E2 X, D" I) D. l3 o% k
! b" g: R0 r  r5 \# v3 B8 D7 `Checkmate!                                                          [FH.04.36]0 B, U- T& o. ?0 U% |7 J
" G4 F1 e! X/ K" s8 j3 D, w7 d% |5 V
Playable Characters: None4 A$ f+ T, S' D; o/ G3 G
1 b/ i" k3 r$ Z7 x# |Location: Unknown Place5 i0 `3 F  Q$ Z+ u5 q
$ G, i$ @6 ?/ xExtra: N/A
& q) d6 L, ^1 O% P
' h7 a. |5 \  VSimply press the right buttons at the right time, to hear the short
* N: ^! z& _$ h) u$ `conversation between the evil man and the other weird guys. He thinks Lucas* T4 L# d4 b! {0 l
is dead.! v1 T! N3 J7 t* p7 B/ V

4 _7 c& X' _. f/ {. @------------------------------------------------------------------------------% a2 V3 Y4 I1 `* Z- h' H% x
The Pact                                                            [FH.04.37]( b! R, j0 i$ w9 }
$ s% }1 V# s- @) e: k; f7 M7 z8 E9 f+ z- \& ^
8 h: r% W2 l$ ?3 W8 ABonus Points: None) _4 c" g; w5 I9 O
- i1 ~) E. I' q0 ~Points: Trust Carla (Lucas) +10 Lucas" x/ A* i& n8 t0 M, Q
        Work together +10 Lucas, +20 Carla, H) D/ d) Y4 M9 `
3 Q7 x" y. h6 m% q, F" P+ O
2 D+ p9 ^$ q' n* Q# _Walk to the grave with the flowers with Carla. Look at it, and suddenly
, `# d* V% F! c& ^- fLucas will show up. Let Lucas tell Carla what's going on, and make them work
' ~$ P  `3 D9 f, N+ ^9 A8 Gtogether on this case. Easy as that.
7 l6 k: C" r$ ~5 i) t: I; I* H; H1 I, k& f* S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------# W3 _$ [) C9 c
Jade                                                                [FH.04.38]4 [5 k' `0 g% F+ h
------------------------------------------------------------------------------9 _# V& z" R+ J& M% h

9 B: ]* F. `9 ~2 |Playable Characters: None
9 f6 l- k  L- ]6 i' _, S) wBonus Points: None
6 a: z# [  _0 DLocation: Unknown Place
7 z$ T8 \+ {; XPoints: None
; |5 W* d1 f% h7 C# ^, U% A; K. iExtra: N/A  m& r+ K: V, q

: P- v' M0 t' S/ ~8 k/ mNot a long part, at all. Just press the buttons, and you'll find out where
5 |5 e  j& g* |0 r1 T" E0 Jthe girl is.
- U$ L: W& c6 Q) ?* K  P) X( g' p
* P# v% _* w) q/ `5 B: B; @------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& T" R6 X# N( gFrozen to the Bone                                                  [FH.04.39]3 ]- ^0 U& p) @$ v9 D, }
7 x  R2 r+ n" M/ B; J
3 W! L8 u$ t8 V7 |5 x, TPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler/ g, N/ Z. c+ `; _% B, X
Bonus Points: None& W) P& w9 F1 k1 ~
7 B1 V2 G: V! O1 Q$ J7 U8 iPoints: Admit you keep something behind (Carla) +10 Carla
2 T6 @0 f7 r% @0 \! y# ?- i' M        Stay with the police (Tyler) -85 Tyler
; n3 H* d9 w. l; ]' H. U        Leave the police (Tyler) +20$ W9 [4 d3 n) ]1 A' V
Extra: N/A& A+ B) @9 Y- t; T, V( b' a: `
. p, C) a! t; L$ ~" h7 M; j
Carla and Tyler are listening to the radio, but it's the same old, so Tyler) K8 Y/ Q1 r0 \) j
turns the thing off. He'll ask Carla if she's been keeping something behind.
& {# q7 m/ z2 R  `% A: q0 nAfter that, Sam will arrive, and you'll take control of Tyler.+ T% Z8 w( w- X
2 q. ~9 M. L: h# i! R% A
Walk to her, and she'll ask you to come with her. I don't know if it really* A, S, n2 `% N3 J
matters what you do, really. Either way, make your decision.
' ^( U$ s0 V. x% ?2 t% r$ y  f' b
------------------------------------------------------------------------------! Z" D% Z( K9 z9 b/ r
Where is Jade?                                                      [FH.04.40]" H7 @: X4 L' X! L8 k
$ ]: f, Z  u) j" J$ a  c1 w% P) ^, b" U$ W
: ~8 r3 O  {2 i) T& f6 Q5 u! }4 jBonus Points: None
1 t* ]7 W; e4 V/ y- \% |- j# `8 ~4 BLocation: The Orphanage
; W: Z) ^3 y  VPoints: Get the girl +10% e$ E1 I, }" Q/ n3 ?' }) ~$ l
        Keep girl +10
1 z8 n  \' |) Y$ ?9 g        Give girl -10
  d! ^$ u2 `; S" l5 W( _3 @Extra: N/A
! t5 N' ?+ x% G, z; A7 [% q+ }0 w) x' ]) n1 m
Carla will drive Lucas to the orphanage. Step out of the car, and walk inside.
4 n$ H& z8 j$ a" C; h0 sYou'll ignore the nun, and enter a hall. At the end of it, take the left door,
" x0 w4 g( x/ y& t; I7 ?and you'll find the girl. Pick her up.+ _! A" z2 Z' H* T' b+ }
! [" K+ \  t2 X2 i
At the same time, the evil man will walk into the orphanage. Leave the room,
( A& |2 W' j4 X* O/ K# H  qand run to the fire escape.
5 r. l% i& h- a0 @8 _  b0 m. f& g- B) I; {3 s: w
You'll end up at the roof. It's time for a fight, so get ready. When you think
: p/ H8 m) q9 B- ?* qyou beat him, there is still stuff to do. You need to run for the police, and( Q% j7 w; I. U# z9 U" j
when you succeed, you'll hide in a small room.
) [- o2 B2 O4 P5 p, ?
+ x; b" s% W/ D  `/ B2 ^Agatha will be there, but you'll soon enough find out that it's not Agatha,/ p, U- A2 z3 p' ~+ ?: C
and she has never been Agatha. Don't give the child, and protect yourself from$ b% A2 y. B9 o8 o
the attack. You'll run away, and follow a homeless guy, together with Carla.
1 I' q. x/ H# S4 C2 m% Q( X* o6 D4 }$ \3 t$ Z
------------------------------------------------------------------------------; f2 y0 Z" ~7 o& R' u
Bogart                                                              [FH.04.41]/ X2 z- d, z% M  `
+ G8 A8 q; k5 ^2 f( Y) h# N6 R! x" `9 G8 X
Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla
2 V! `; y) E) D) `) HBonus Points: 20+ E  L. x! A+ }4 H( {1 i
/ N2 ?& u( ~7 @4 q. m) EPoints: See Markus (Lucas) +10 Lucas1 `: K. t; h4 |
        Have sex +10 Lucas, +20 Carla7 [6 m) ~8 Q: d! @/ J
        Use fire (Carla) +10 Carla, Y$ K: R/ a" z; P
        Listen to the radio (Carla) -5 Carla
+ N: h2 q7 |& n( eExtra: One life to be found- f: k7 d6 {7 t2 K" k) B9 y
) r8 P! b& e2 a0 `$ L/ ]' u7 A
Follow the homeless rasta-man, and you'll end up at some kind of secret* Q9 N- Q! t! V4 v# B
underground base. You'll see Markus, and you'll be a happy man. Then talk to
% ^& C9 `8 m5 J! z/ {0 A" r8 `the homeless guy who you saw in the beginning of the game, in the alley. He'll" l  ?; Z" c% K) `1 {
explain things to you.; Q, d; G- S  |+ f' ~
" `8 S) L& v5 i2 s6 V$ m7 ^# j. V
Lucas will go to sleep, and Carla will be left behind. Stand up, and walk$ A- ^5 q- T5 Z( D1 Z8 G
to the radio at the end of the tunnel. You'll need batteries and an attena0 h# s/ z' o% V; @# K# c
in order to make it work. Walk into the trains to find a life, and batteries.
/ K! W5 _3 z( M" z& RWalk back to where you came from (the elevator) to find 20 bonus points. Then
6 T1 L( F9 E4 v* Z" N  c: Kwalk back up the platform and find the attena. Use both things at the radio' V" h  Z4 o* w+ [" h1 @
and listen to it.
1 }  Y5 D6 {0 p9 o3 q% r6 k: q+ U% Y, w2 r- W
Not really cheering you up? Go into the first train, and lay down on bed with/ ^6 \# t% y3 ?
Lucas. You'll have sex. Woohoo!
1 y" j/ z/ m  T1 b$ J1 ]
/ X, a2 O. n5 ^------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ Y+ I+ N" k4 O( ?
Revelation                                                          [FH.04.42]/ I, c0 I4 R) w' r$ @# S0 t
+ _' x6 H8 `6 G3 L, `) H) P3 w2 ?1 v) G! j$ n
Playable Characters: Lucas (Kid)( B' r( Y3 X( w6 U$ s
Bonus Points: None. h2 O" D; e9 i& s3 b# ~% Z
; P6 N+ q) n' `3 mPoints: None. V# j1 W4 H, L3 Y
' H/ \% I, d# A+ T; y: F; S5 }# ~! C4 J
Get out of bed, and open the door. Then on the hallway, listen what your5 f: ?0 p$ X9 R
parents are talking about. Your mother was near the artifact when you were in
9 L# L/ ?0 [. @1 k- v, Jher womb, and you got some kind of weird radiation. That's why you're able to' K) z' `3 e/ W0 t+ U
have all those visions etc. Your father will open the door, and he isn't happy
) @8 j) J/ z9 P) labout it.- B, V; {6 Z6 g# O) {' c9 z5 @

$ z/ J2 K$ ?, @9 e0 O0 C  r$ o------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 Q4 F3 i) a& z# E# Q' |4 hFinal Countdown                                                     [FH.04.43]
( A6 x$ ^4 I: W8 v------------------------------------------------------------------------------7 a6 y& ]$ ~9 \* ]+ ?% e3 V4 Z
$ j7 T) }" i1 c9 ^" k" u
Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla (not always, depends on the way you play)" @) c" Q: G) G4 H% L' Y6 C) O
+ H2 G& ~" L( x: f2 P+ aLocation: Wishita Military Base
1 a) \8 {/ Y4 HPoints: None, v7 @2 q+ w/ C+ a$ m+ i
/ ?! W0 Y  s4 d
: |* y1 w" A. y& K! XThe final countdown, eh? Lucas and Carla arrive, and after some talking, you
* l" ?* e- f* Xcan move Lucas. You just need to hit the buttons and get Lucas to the door.
( q: w+ u$ f/ r9 J0 J( MOpen the door, and head inside. You'll end up in a big room, with the : S4 H: w$ a) Z& Q* o: b
artifact.
' o8 y. H9 Y0 v; e! D. J4 v
5 |7 O. U1 U4 s  ]Ending 1 (Good):
# u6 H* n1 J2 K. T0 Y! F2 y
' e/ u" O! X! D$ sThe man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Fine then. This battle isn't, n* |& U" a8 v( ?/ i
hard. You just need to defend yourself against his attacks, and charge your3 b3 k9 q) K+ `8 i
own attack. When your bar is completely filled, you'll attack and the man
( Q% L0 L8 L* O# I' J7 Swill fall into the artifact. So much for that.
; @/ o# G/ p; l) Z/ Y
/ @2 i7 U4 j- y0 Z* T$ ^( T* k: Q( ~0 rOne of the military guys will shoot you, so be sure to avoid it. After that
/ P$ _8 h1 f4 x" Z" R5 @2 @it's time to battle the Purple Clan. Just defend yourself, and Lucas will do
5 Y- F" ^# X) w* V  Tthe rest. Once this is done, put the girl on the artifact to end it all.
: `8 O5 a2 c1 J* d/ W0 N+ `; ICarla will come in, and everyone is happy.- O9 Y* p% ?- a; Q4 I' f) B
6 l$ S: x7 ^/ Q% s, w" A* y
Ending 2 (Bad):
, R, i' j# m2 H7 G, X# \+ l+ f& ~6 u; s$ n
The man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Fine then. This battle isn't
5 Y7 ^; N- Q) G3 {; [' R7 Yhard. You just need to defend yourself against his attacks, and charge your' M: a: w5 I6 V2 |
own attack. When your bar is completely filled, you'll attack and the man
. P7 [. [+ ^+ i0 d$ cwill fall into the artifact. So much for that., m! ?8 X7 B# U  S& n
) s& q- B; q; |& V/ {: s
One of the military guys will shoot you, so be sure to avoid it. After that4 {; S0 I! t2 {
it's time to battle the Purple Clan. Lose, and that's the end., e" Z7 y, r0 S/ ?0 R- C# {

s, `2 ?  {  D# A1 a1 R9 WEnding 3 (Bad):/ ~! c+ N: K+ i" c. [
. H; X& z2 D) ]) i1 z
The man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Lose from him, and you'll
% e& k% @& G: L9 k9 c3 Icontrol Carla. Let Carla fight the Oracle, but fail too.
+ ^( }. b5 \/ @9 Q5 J& b6 o$ N7 R" p. `, @
) L4 \0 E  A/ w: LEpilogue                                                            [FH.04.44]5 J9 y' B  Q# u; Z% [3 R6 K
& B/ Q+ W& i: }3 }1 {( T7 W
- o3 {( E( L* k9 p6 W- [& A9 e# PPlayable Characters: None
- A1 w' h! i2 A8 SBonus Points: 200' v9 q6 D' j& _# i. ]$ G1 G
Extra: N/A, T( ?( V4 G; t. b  j0 h
' P! g- Z  c# \* T+ h
Just sit back and watch the ending. Good job on beating the game, sir. At the
0 L) V: l1 z: x3 T- bend you'll get 200 bonus points.
0 Y2 d7 i$ I( K) ]2 q% W9 v4 e5 `! I# Z. v( X- ~
==============================================================================8 ?  Y0 S% o: z0 `  ^- e" i( L
FAQ                                                                 [FH.05.01]$ X% `# f! E9 D: T* d% W$ d
==============================================================================
; O1 {! O  F# v$ A+ v/ M
) c2 X3 ~4 z- D# C' KQ: What's up with the sudden love between Lucas and Carla?0 ^  X0 z0 }3 t5 N1 Y$ {# ]" Z
A: In an interview, David Cage said it looked nice on paper, but didn't
7 u3 L! S7 L" p5 a   work out that well in the game. Better luck next time.: B# Z  x3 p  w, I
2 A  m) V8 l; {0 Q; x
Q: How can Carla get pregnant when Lucas is dead?
8 N# z' V+ h3 H  HA: He was resurrected by the Chroma, and it left him with some... abilities.  {- g5 I: C0 X! K0 p! {8 d7 o

1 \8 ^" k2 l7 RQ: Will there be a Fahrenheit 2?
& i3 e2 r2 T" s$ E' f' XA: The company is working on a new game, but that's all they say about it
' ^, m' _5 X) j   for now.6 z" ~# g" h" T! C8 i% L$ P

1 i3 h7 b( d2 AQ: What's up with the raven that follows you everywhere?+ |4 X4 d# O+ Q! I; u: k) B. g7 u
A: The AI follows you through the raven. From the beginning, till the end.9 q0 U* ]$ w+ e) l3 q3 G6 ~; C

6 C( C6 N, n) m3 d, xQ: I keep losing those "press left-and-right-quick sequences", why?/ I- t- G5 S% M( T. ?
A: Don't start hitting the buttons until the real bar appears.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
板凳
发表于 2005-10-9 23:31 | 只看该作者
不错呀, 谢谢了, 在游侠那里已经有一篇中文攻略, 而且比这篇更详细的说.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
地板
发表于 2005-10-9 23:33 | 只看该作者
请问donatino朋友, 这篇攻略转载自哪里的呀? 原作者是谁呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-10-12 20:31 | 只看该作者
He was resurrected by the Chroma, and it left him with some... abilities.4 x% T2 w8 ?0 J0 w7 d9 }8 B
- x1 M/ [0 ^/ r7 |
强啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
6#
发表于 2005-10-12 23:52 | 只看该作者
Chromatic Sperm? Huh?' _6 v* r8 x0 P& {. H1 N4 G

% d! g% E8 \( c! V& {3 m; a; s3 nMaybe a new way we can take adventage in  test-tub-baby in modern Medicine....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

官方微博官方微信号小黑屋 微信玩家群  

(C) ChinaAVG 2004 - 2019 All Right Reserved. Powered by Discuz! X3.2
辽ICP备11008827号 | 桂公网安备 45010702000051号

冒险,与你同在。 冒险解谜游戏中文网ChinaAVG诞生于2004年9月9日,是全球华人共同的冒险解谜类游戏家园。我们致力于提供各类冒险游戏资讯供大家学习交流。本站所有资源均不用于商业用途。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表