[复制链接]
查看: 3503|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Fahrenheit 全攻略 [英文]

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-10-9 22:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式

Fahrenheit 全攻略 [英文]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------8 T. L1 Z7 B# d6 Q
The Murder                                                          [FH.04.02]6 d" |$ r( {8 b8 ]9 K
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
) Z+ h4 y5 J9 D; M4 o& `7 g5 y  X3 u0 s. }8 y4 O+ n
Playable Characters: Lucas
- |+ k3 Y1 e  W7 [Bonus Points: N/A& _" a) r5 a8 @# g( c
$ @* [7 M4 G; `) K, _+ {8 E2 OPoints: Removing body +5
% _9 J  d* v+ O: q- d        Sweeping blood +5
0 |0 W% y4 u6 H; I        Hide knife +5
8 f+ f1 u- ?+ D4 l        Remove blood from your body +5* a8 |* z9 {$ U2 g
        Get coin +5
5 Q% @9 d. `7 [# w. _' t        Eat +5  d/ g6 f! p  e' @  j% f1 d4 z$ \
        Drink +5
9 @3 M# a% C6 u9 ?, q) z: G% T        Play jukebox +5 (?)8 e! m( U9 D0 Z" M* ~1 R2 Q
        Leave dinner when paid +55 r' }& a! H5 E
        Leave with a cab +10
7 }& q* e+ B) b0 x        Leave with the subway +10
2 p1 R; E) Y; n- U        Look out of window in restroom -5
& C5 ~& n  H- Y3 x9 ^* P        Use phone -5
! d9 l/ b: O) k. q/ U5 t        Walk behind counter -50 E4 }5 C1 S3 A
        Talk to man with hat -5
# k0 @; v8 u; W; J        Talk to waitress -5' q, D! h9 s6 B
        Talk to cop -10
6 W7 C! w) |" ]0 f$ J! ^        Leave without paying -10% T) E+ v* ^; Q. K& x7 k# K
Extra: This is the part of the game you'll play during the demo. Just this/ h1 s7 p+ i& v  S( \
       chapter.
* t# S% u3 x6 U% ]9 I0 _* V* j' K8 A) Z
You see a man urinating. He washed his hands, and doesn't notice anything
' P6 R  d% O* c2 @# Z' R, Y! zstrange. However, you are sitting on a toilet, carving symbols in your arms,
" j7 v! T- Q( U, q$ S7 V+ _and approaching the man. Then you stab him, and kill him. You'll go from
* Q: U. z% ^% A+ Q& W* A% l- b! O6 [neutral to depressed, realise what you did, and from that moment on, you can
5 q$ c7 A% j" X) G. Qcontrol Lucas.! S( Z& |5 S" ~. E& R, J" Q- z5 K
# j% f/ N7 ]1 R# w. I
You need to wipe out the traces you left everywhere. First, drag the man into
8 w7 f$ J$ A/ B' n( `' ~0 ]a toilet. You need to do the little left-right-left mini-game for this. You - L  U: n+ g, B) ~
left quite some blood by doing this. Grab the mop, and sweep the floor (to
2 y# o0 }0 k: {/ N" h( wdo this, hold both left and right mouse button, and makes a movement up, 1802 h- L9 v* |3 z' l( V- x
degrees clockwise, up again etc.).
, `8 y0 J8 \" S
: M! u. o9 w% g& _There is a knife on the floor, near the urinoirs. Grab it, to get rid of it.- w! `( R0 e5 }- x+ x1 O
Then wash yourself, so the blood is removed. Walk towards the vending machine,5 W, q/ b4 _& d2 C5 H
and use it to notice it's broken. Do the same thing, and this time hit the  H" `. o7 z) f" I9 q* U' b5 b
machine until it drops a coin. Pick that up. Leave the restroom.
* w0 G; ^; _. J3 x# U/ T' g3 t4 O& h# G% F  R9 P8 p
Walk to your table, and sit down. Eat some food, and drink something. Use the: d: T0 M, v; I- G1 G( o, ]
coin to play the jukebox, and then get out of the dinner. Find the entrance
$ T% A* D; A  ~% K6 D2 mto the subway, and leave that way.! s; p" C; E, X! z5 `; S

9 Q1 N3 d/ U1 X6 V------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* r' q& B7 u4 F) \Investigation                                                       [FH.04.03]
: F9 Q( P, j/ d  r' {0 y------------------------------------------------------------------------------; x) F8 K. m/ E+ I) V  p" ]& ]' G
; u. @" E& G3 C( m8 \* x; h
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler" z3 C* c% q6 g# ^2 W5 x
Bonus Points: N/A
& s, ~3 Z! l! M% dLocation: Doc's Dinner$ {3 |* I8 U) l7 n; l. n0 A
        Talk with the guys at the bar (both) +5 (?)' @+ S% _/ Z2 P8 t
        Getting near the cab (Carla) +10(?)
& }; |/ z9 d# V/ V. q6 A/ R3 x        Put jukebox on (Tyler) -10 (?)
% D8 ~! Y* ?: P% l6 w# p        Talk with homeless guy (both) -10 (?)0 C, n+ h6 O& ]& b8 r# Z
        Use urinoir (Tyler) -10 (?)* l; ]/ N" X# J% D+ p  C
        Trying to get back in through the back door (both) -10 (?)6 G+ S3 ^$ Q. U9 ^, j: D
Extra: N/A
3 H: Y) @8 H( a2 ]9 K$ J
% I. P9 P8 q4 S' JTime for the cops to investigate this place. Both Carla and Tyler have
1 W2 F/ E1 V3 A7 O# psomething going on in their mind, so listen to that. After that, enter the
( r" `% D% i# m/ D3 d2 fdinner.3 M, k$ E& ~. W9 I5 x; F

% H6 f4 C  E* m* X4 @* {Let Carla talk to the cop, and he'll tell you to take it easy with Kate (the
4 H& |, k7 [. ]waitress). Talk with the guys at the bar, and then have a little chat with' N; h. n/ i7 `( n. M* E6 M
Kate. Be nice to her, and support her to get to know as much as possible (I0 n. x, Y5 U7 O3 r6 B
know, it's like getting yourself into trouble - but it's needed for the / W" {- e3 r* U$ ^6 A
story).
& ?3 m, d. N* Q5 [9 M/ l
6 j/ ~! o+ Q; b; |- Y% oHead behind the counter and drink some coffee (Tyler can do the same), and
: d& F( Q! {. }, [+ n8 Ithen look at the table where Lucas sat. He left a book of Shakespeare   ~( d+ j' u( M
underneath his seat, so grab that. Also look at his stuff on the table. Let: X' K; ^$ p7 J' F, [5 [
Tyler look at it too, and let him talk with the guys at the bar as well.8 C  H* ^; m. B$ A

) L4 D% d' G' ^! Z) p# b2 {Enter the restroom, and let Carla investigate the blood on the floor. Let
% \& _6 ?. i6 ATyler look at the blood in the bathroom Lucas came from. He can also grab in
% b. r1 C, u5 I) }' N+ athe trashcan, but it has no use. The location of the knife is random, and it
" ?5 ^, q7 ^$ O7 b: M5 Fcan be either in the most right toilet (let Tyler flush the toilet) or
" ]7 E2 W% s- [. X$ b  O3 \hidden at the window (let Carla look).& A9 r* o! f" ~) O

; I. X0 D4 d: oWhen you found it, talk to the guys at the bar, head back to the car, and call
) a. ~; ]3 G3 p  q  b2 U5 q1 Z% cit a day. Or night. Whatever.5 N0 K: R9 F/ N) o; \6 A
* `3 O' u) v; a0 K
------------------------------------------------------------------------------" R5 s3 t9 M! W
The Day After                                                       [FH.04.04]% e- I: U: @+ A3 l; f) P1 g5 {, m
------------------------------------------------------------------------------: k: M8 k( s' \. P" C, n

+ |/ b; G4 d, i6 f) l% rPlayable Characters: Lucas
3 h0 m: E, x, j. V& r- }' @) UBonus Points: 55 {3 q4 Y; q2 y/ m
* w+ x/ }+ V$ ]5 M& A        Take a shower +5 (?)
- Z' H( }0 {. V1 S  R; U        Putting music on +5 (?)
. P' T. _) ^" m' J# @3 L/ B6 t% V        Take medicine +10 (?)
9 a0 ~0 b  C6 f) ]        Use bandages +10 (?)
1 T% E$ R3 I  y: \+ {        Drink milk +5 (?)% ^# s$ m) E' L
        Watching TV -5 (?)5 O" a6 ?* P& ~$ p) x
        Watching at photo at desk -5 (?)) e4 B. Z: M) N5 I5 K- h" Z9 \
Extra: N/A8 Z* P# D7 H1 \. D+ t( ^' {" o
, L/ J! J- s4 j0 x8 y: V! W  h
You wake up, and realise soon enough it wasn't a dream. Your bed is covered  w# y& l$ n3 B* T* ]
in blood. Stand up, and take the medicine on your table to feel a bit better.
, O5 b# O! D5 {( G2 d$ p4 ^; w& VLook at your bed, and hide the blood under the sheets.
1 M; c5 t, [( W1 Z  z
1 d- x$ I* e: v/ k4 L5 s4 PYou need to call your brother and ask him if he can talk with you. Head) j+ r' y3 N- _$ R9 R) Y, K+ e  d/ k
outside the room, and use the phone. After that, pick up your shirt, that's8 I5 v0 t8 }9 O8 K& e( ^
near the pillar, in front of you. Open the door ahead, and put it in the
" Z) c% p' ]' mwashing machine. So much for that. Open the medicine cabinet, and use the! N$ ~/ P: O- ?3 B
bandages. When you're done, close the cabinet, and get scared.
9 f$ I+ f' [3 K/ b
; ?8 n7 ?( [) o* }2 XTake a nice shower and use the toilet. Then walk back to your room, and put, {. g5 V& z4 Z$ E, B: H3 Q" M
some clothes on. Back into the living room, open a cupboard to find a bonus
8 q( O8 A8 Y& E/ `+ d+ E6 _. ecard. Also look in the frig for milk.
. G/ m) @7 k0 }- D+ {: A/ m+ ^
7 L' K$ Z  a5 O4 G0 ?8 I  `; C' {After a while, a policeman will come knocking on the door. Open up, and he'll
1 ~, |# M* k) Z. {2 bask what's going on. Tell him you cut yourself with some glass, and it's no
3 w" n% {/ e% f5 p9 e9 [/ jproblem if he takes a look inside. He'll leave soon enough.1 u4 g! C" B( j% o
; D9 I( ~  \) B
Get ready, and leave the apartment to meet your brother.- {, h4 i+ Y, X% t

) C9 y* o7 ^, H( {* C0 Q------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 G6 F8 _) c, DConfession                                                          [FH.04.05]; `) k0 l6 L+ Y) f- p8 S# k
0 I8 O* n5 E1 K8 s. Z! k% b' n6 v% [9 q0 k4 S- p
0 U" x9 ?& m! c+ ?, o9 n( cBonus Points: N/A
- E* O/ [5 A0 X; v6 HLocation: Park+ ~" w  t7 W# g1 m2 Q% h& E( h) Z
Extra: N/A% Z& E0 ?) C% t# e  g( s9 G
( f# @2 a1 C6 t9 V4 H5 h
Inside the park, walk straight ahead to find your brother, Markus. Talk with
8 Q" y( W0 C& z5 C* ?0 a; U6 R# P  Fhim, and explain what's going on. At the end, he'll offer you a cross. Accept# l8 F& ~9 L: R3 j5 U- F
it, since it's an extra life.
% p* j8 k; }9 s
0 M: ~2 J$ t3 }3 J+ lMarkus will go home, and you're left behind.- a7 x3 s, j9 ?- }& H" Y

" ?/ t" h, q  ]0 Z* n7 B+ l/ pYou'll see a kid who's going to fall in the water, according to your vision.7 {7 d" o& m+ d, r6 H4 ]  q$ C$ i
A bit later, he will really fall. Run after him, and save him. When he's on# ~7 u2 h0 V% a: \
the ground, try to get him to breath again. You'll save the kid.
8 A) g# v2 e7 c3 y1 X3 W
: T; k' ?. D/ H7 Y) {  xThe police recognises you, but won't arrest you. Lucky you.3 g* @6 S; V9 x  b9 a! f! O, m

! E  s/ J1 ]* g/ `6 [, x% S7 Z9 e, i------------------------------------------------------------------------------, Y2 H# X8 F" _0 ?1 D- f6 x9 t$ a
Police Work                                                         [FH.04.06]
# O& R, A7 Q5 `! `" S5 d; K------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 a+ Y1 q6 h  ^4 @# ~+ P# E& o" W0 a5 J
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler
3 W- _* @# v- Z. q5 U; CBonus Points:10# g1 b# I; q' l
, }  \6 J# C) f9 X) t/ y; mPoints: Using the toilet (Tyler) +5 Tyler( M  B& ^; p# A9 }/ W6 A; B4 V
        Take a shower (Tyler) +5 Tyler
" U" `- `) X+ Q0 C0 n" {, m, m6 N        More will come....
2 ]; V9 L0 Y- h9 B! `Extra: N/A
6 t7 f# j! @6 Z$ K6 C) S4 d! ~0 t0 S. d, d+ q3 ^% W, X
Clara arrives at the station. Walk straight ahead, up the stairs, and enter
; n( O+ G5 h+ }' d- d1 Z- Hone of the double doors. From there, walk to your office (it's in the9 B7 |) ?) f7 `1 _' f3 a: L& i0 o
upper right corner). People will talk to you when you go there, and it' M% M9 ~) i! X9 F$ g$ W, g- {
doesn't make you happy. When you're near your office, a guy will ask you about
8 b% d4 H& G8 Rsome money Tyler is owning him. Not your problem.
" E6 {% y/ m4 u3 G, P3 {! M# P
Enter the office, and give Tyler a call. Switch to Tyler, and get him out of
9 D) \+ |" V& d* p8 ebed. Walk into the bathroom, where you'll find a bonus card. Let him use the; z) j2 m1 w* b
toilet and shower, and give the man some clothes.! ^" e& p! ]* }) @
, l+ s/ f, `* R6 M- p
Walk into the living room, and talk with your girlfriend. She's not too* g9 ^' @: V/ z( h3 e
happy about things, so cheer her up. After that, give her a kiss, and go out,+ C$ l) C# {; k2 g& k9 U
to the police station.
4 N$ t/ ?) ?1 R5 f% W5 f' k- z# A) T- g3 o0 i" i7 h: U
Head straight to the room where Carla is. Before you can go in, the guy will2 e: k% K# J8 n- z$ E+ T
ask you about the money. Make him an offer he can't refuse; match of " P& t6 Q& [$ f$ b
basketball, for 200 dollar. He'll accept. Head inside the office now. Hang+ {* t1 |7 O8 d2 O" c
your coat and do what you need to do.
, z2 f2 O6 w! Q5 c
4 Y0 p" j1 I6 X7 K- V0 K------------------------------------------------------------------------------- v. _% C# a1 O4 [7 F7 g$ p
Alternate Reality                                                   [FH.04.07]1 r3 ~9 p4 f  y5 u
! G/ e0 ^) i3 K" l' e: Z3 }5 X# Q0 t1 c, V
Playable Characters: Lucas( F( @2 ?- M8 b" b
Bonus Points: N/A7 }1 ^, a% ~4 t% }
: w4 t; ?+ H0 n7 e8 X9 F/ C" b; h/ H9 k3 I# f- y
Even though Lucas killed someone, he decides to go to work. Enter your office
8 H# @8 P, ]  f- d/ y' j/ u5 p1 Wand go to work. You'll notice you can see visions. After the guy opposite you# J6 _" U) s( ~/ n3 f* h4 [
got a call, head out of the office, and head there.: M/ v. I( {" t1 N/ }

" }) G( M; L9 C1 L. S& s+ B! p1 VOnce you are working on it, a lot of bugs will enter and try to kill you. & u- a# P& f! v; k7 K6 W
Save yourself, and at the end, everyone will be wondering what's wrong with* K! ^; W. G0 s# Y
you. Lucas will leave.! b6 V' [' K  b9 n# K
1 c7 X9 C: I6 N- n; t
------------------------------------------------------------------------------. u$ v. {) f2 I2 V4 {; Z+ {2 ~
Reconstruction                                                      [FH.04.08]/ ^9 E+ ]4 d& h0 k. n
------------------------------------------------------------------------------# B4 U- V: E) _+ D7 m
5 ?' t: d2 h% ~: ^7 u
Playable Characters: Carla
0 V  b% Z3 I, V9 u# z6 X8 NBonus Points: N/A
& Z' c& D+ ~7 T( V2 JLocation: Police Station' V8 p$ `. n0 T( ~
        Doing bad -102 Y% \" `1 K: v' A: |5 [8 h
) e" g' j. q" r% ]3 d  j  a6 o0 a- S; ]: W
Just listen to the story the guy tells you, and press the right buttons to get( o# e8 e8 F/ `& m$ d) U6 y
a general idea for Carla of what happened.
% n2 F6 E3 S$ B6 H0 u* v7 a  H9 v2 j( V! r- V7 @7 d+ g  J0 o
------------------------------------------------------------------------------7 H: g; L' n" f, u: n9 X: d# h; c
Tyler & Kate                                                        [FH.04.09]9 U4 r! a3 f5 d7 l3 b% d  |( ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------# k. v2 r6 a7 f
. ^& B, u3 C) q1 a' s
Playable Characters: Tyler
( v; b" A" E9 `1 eBonus Points: N/A
: u# j$ m$ _! _+ BLocation: Police Station
  F3 T# P/ A. l/ b3 cPoints: None. N& z7 E! O' ]9 x3 ?/ t
7 ]. N  D0 g/ J5 Q$ x' H2 N$ F1 Y% [
Tyler will ask Kate to make an image of how Lucas looks like. Do your best,+ z" z7 w7 f  T! w: u# }- z; Y: x
but don't worry about it too much. I messed up royally at this point =p8 G6 Z% E3 e7 t4 p' p; p
8 N& J, ?1 N7 [; r6 X
+ o# }  i! Y6 o2 D3 ]! Z; SLost Love                                                           [FH.04.10]$ y$ y) [) u, v! n
------------------------------------------------------------------------------: }# j! o7 W2 b9 m0 t, ]

0 V5 f+ Z6 y% P4 m& S# J& GPlayable Characters: Lucas
; V& X& J% a# T+ H" [4 R# z( qBonus Points: 5$ R# l7 J5 A) o) _; M; E
        Use toilet +5
1 T4 k2 e  v) ~        Play music +5, O7 a2 s: {! k) L+ u. u$ ~6 h
        Use medicine +10
9 R3 }) E2 B& X2 Z        Sleep +10* V& _  R: ~$ a- D' V8 D
        Give Tiffany a drink +10% \* Q) i, D( D& Q: H
        Being sincere to Tiffany +50 ]5 i4 o6 W' C% g
        Being sentimental to Tiffany +5
4 f/ M9 h1 u* d        Dream with Tiffany +20( s( l4 C9 w; e. i3 g% `, q
        Kiss before Tiffany wants it -20
* @$ Q# \  I5 Q% c5 F2 B; G        Tiffany leaves when you try to kiss her -30
& X& r4 v( X7 u" E        Dream without Tiffany -20, H4 B- ?! y5 N7 f- ]
Extra: N/A0 `# B/ F: B) L7 U; _: Z
! q' t! n  j1 U& X0 R
Lucas will wake up. Remember Tiffany was coming by? Look around in your ( {4 q3 y( W1 |
apartment, and play around. When you're done, go to sleep. Note you can find
6 O3 _& n& |- F1 a+ Bfive bonus points in a cupboard in the kitchen.% i: p; ?6 y/ s

4 T" y$ |5 r& t  H- o! L2 L! j& TTiffany will be at the door. Open the door for her. If you want to have sex,) Q+ q% n* v& @4 K$ f% V
talk with her about the following things/do these things;3 L3 g5 E, a# A) j! o! e

/ S1 v# a: C  ^% o/ C3 U0 e: D* Ask News' D" w9 H7 _: ]3 y1 z- w7 x
* Ask Drink5 N9 I4 ?& g; \3 s- @. [0 [, f/ a
* Give her a drink
  E! r) ?$ K' I3 R* Say Sincere
3 T& V, _0 @7 _( C: x* Say Sentimental
$ C2 I% P( b3 M8 c) h( Z* Ask Alone. T3 \% q- Z+ B# a. ^8 J( p
* Play the guitar, and don't mess up. ~1 W& }: Q; q9 {
* Kiss her* R1 l! |# h; i9 \
* Enjoy, after the dream, tell you're your Fine* ~3 c5 J% n* s0 w: U
' _- k- i! ]9 \2 T. q6 ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------2 e, a0 X3 u* d6 o6 ~
Hide and Seek                                                       [FH.04.11]
7 J( ~" x% h3 a9 X4 e3 b+ V) V$ @------------------------------------------------------------------------------
' E6 Y) K* a% r& O
) ?/ o( L& Y) M/ o" t: lPlayable Characters: Lucas, Lucas (kid)
2 v/ @7 ]6 S9 k" uBonus Points: None
! ~. ~, x0 L( T4 I1 ~Location: Cemetery
! n# r/ g* c% S/ rPoints: After thinking about the past and succeeded (Lucas) +10 Lucas
  u! ]! v3 X' Q, ~5 v2 v        After thinking about the past and failed (Lucas) -20 Lucas1 k+ |. \# I& B
& f( h% i( P. e2 B  T
4 T$ ^# u$ C# M/ [* ^* p" GWalk towards the grave of your mother, and talk to Markus. Lucas will think" R/ g0 D% @! ?9 Q6 i" z: n! O
back of this time as a kid.  J& v% I( E. k5 L

8 k. j( O. P# J/ @$ {1 ZLucas is sitting alone, and Markus and his friends are playing. Markus will7 B1 i3 `! v1 Y
bother Lucas, but Lucas isn't interested. After that, Markus and his friends- V/ Q9 g% H4 {" |& K/ c2 `7 \( }
decide to go to a forbidden area - the hangar.
4 B! }3 |- ^8 s5 ]0 ], N4 @# a2 C2 ^. z  M% u) \0 m: G1 c! ]
After they left, Lucas will have a vision about a fire and decides to rescue% {" s& h# |: Y  P" j2 _
them.
! j0 |' U) d# B4 o9 Y/ y% K  Q: f
7 X' I, h6 l: j' K1 uWalk to the northeastern part of the map, and climb the fence. After that, 2 y% ?8 ?  r+ M" t/ n  b
walk straight ahead, into the deeper part of the ground. Walk west, and be% e0 a! m$ l) y' j9 ~
sure you're not seen. You'll find a gate in the fence., v# V* Y: I1 j6 J  _

, v- c8 M4 ~6 QFrom here, it's a bit harder. Wait till a truck passes by, and walk on the1 ^& {& @6 h' Q1 b. }, T1 [
side of it. Check your map. You'll see two guards standing at the same line;7 f) M: q) V! H; i( ^
one near the hangar you need to be, one to the hanger right of it. Walk with
% ]& N; v3 o9 u7 f2 W& c( ethe truck, till you're between them, and walk straight ahead. You won't been
, N2 |; A% S3 \* U1 _& y! s' oseen. Enter the hangar.
' k0 w" s7 Z4 t5 P7 C9 v' X" b# X; M, M- W$ p; J6 U
Inside, Lucas will tell Markus to go away, and he'll look for the rest. Walk
) E% D% B3 k. U: h' raround until you find someone. You can try to save all the kids (one upstairs,
: P' V: n" N) T* l% ?7 F3 fone just down the stairs in an airplane and one near some boxes in the other
& u7 l3 x) m* j5 e4 ^9 [  \end of the room), or just fail at that. I don't need to tell you which one- l# W* H9 A/ A0 L' q$ K
will be the best.& I% E+ h- g/ T% ]+ y$ Q3 ]; _

8 b$ ]% |; I' D  K------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. m) y3 C. ]2 H0 u0 q- LFriendly Combat                                                     [FH.04.12]% A0 ~! V% Q7 f  J& O
2 \6 I/ \9 z" N- \7 O- t
; _9 s! g  f# k7 TPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler
  Y* i# V" K" |2 ZBonus Points: None' `0 H" _' M8 Y6 p/ O$ N% U; g+ o
. Y/ i  y% u3 a$ d0 t; o9 M; EPoints: Drink something (both) +5 for both
- P& c3 L6 e: F        Warmed up (both) +10 for both+ |: T  u/ b7 P6 b4 e+ [  K
        Mess up training several times (both) -5 for both
7 N* S( N- m! V' e5 ]" d6 k; o        Winning (Carla) +20 Carla
# i* Z: k4 B  W3 }: V& c* F7 `7 PExtra: N/A% y: B# e( C3 J4 N

5 i' o1 W( K( W$ t! M1 [Time for some fun. Let Carla drink something, and let her train on two0 z6 ~" N& m9 `9 r, d
different courses. Let Tyler do the same thing. Walk to the side of the ring+ T7 y* k+ _5 R9 e* h( o
to start the fight.5 T! Y, j0 N7 D2 v( \
. u2 H% j( P% [
You'll fight as Carla, be sure to win, and you can either continue or stop.
, U* z: b* d6 @$ D) j. y3 k9 ]Whatever you like.
8 F1 Z( ^. @3 m- `6 y+ h
9 L# u- H+ W# r, n- @  ~/ y; Z7 |------------------------------------------------------------------------------7 R6 K0 Q. \& _. l$ A
Debriefing                                                          [FH.04.13]
& Y0 X! B+ J* N" {------------------------------------------------------------------------------4 q# u5 Y; }& R3 ^
9 w! q; a$ ]) A
Playable Characters: Carla
+ }& M. }+ X# v* HBonus Points: 5 (?)4 G1 N9 B  |. V8 ~( ?' Q  P8 ~. w
        Scared -10
0 C# T. a$ F0 S+ ?8 VExtra: Yes, two chapters with the same name - quite confusing.
4 Z- ^: Z* s: @* ^6 Z0 Q% O* a, H1 }8 J1 D: n
Carla doesn't like small spaces, and when they're dark, she'll hate it even
7 q! y# M9 {3 J$ l& O2 Fmore. Find the bonus card, and then walk to the gate. Turn the light on
. b' \" @1 O7 S( `first, and then open the gate.
5 n7 \6 K1 O2 W# W! |. w$ A! G6 _& e- d/ V0 C* d' {) [: ^* b
What you need to do now, is control Carla by holding the left and right mouse0 V8 i6 u. L& c/ I2 R3 g$ P0 b" l
button, and keep her breath under control by pressing left, right, left etc.
4 m. M, P6 R8 E' E" i( ]  v/ Pwhen the thing in the bar moves.
3 h# v9 C% ^) v, r5 X; N, L7 ~6 y7 J: X
Go straight ahead, and you'll notice that big cases are blocking the path. " d) m1 D7 {9 m  G
Find the valve, so you can move them. You'll find a terminal, but the power
- u' ?" m# @9 ^* g7 v8 R2 Lwill be shut down.7 N2 {# T7 H+ ^9 G$ J  A
( R" X" R" X2 \. @) [
On your left will be the controls for the power, and you can reach it by using
0 D9 F# p; @5 w7 ithe valves. Puzzle a bit. When the power is back, return to the terminal, and& G4 P* Z) ], n* {7 Q1 Z4 _8 E
take the other side of the room.
9 X6 c& ]: K* `* x+ Y$ F" R4 D8 h( }+ L# I8 Z0 s
You need to first open the path to the left side, move the valve at the end,/ P2 Q) ^1 N/ m; g
and then move to the right side of this part of the room. You'll find the" f  T& f+ M$ n. E4 H
tape all the way at the end. Put it in the terminal, to find out there is no. d; k; _4 V" ]3 C9 k
data for it. Carla sure doesn't like that, I think ;p
/ I& ^. S& |0 f3 H! }& f0 o. O5 B; f. B% Z: J+ O+ M; F5 O
6 a5 A, f8 N6 o8 h; Y$ ^, M( RDebriefing                                                          [FH.04.14]
% a% ]& S1 V8 [) I. X6 `- N------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( Y4 Y0 h. C5 G% n5 P0 z% ~
2 K* p/ b6 ?4 e+ |  h. oPlayable Characters: Tyler( D: C: N. K' G# M
* _1 W( u, Q4 v  o" w! r' VLocation: Police Station5 @! H; x' d- j* \1 P& ^8 e
        Give book +10
) o. k) ~- x% V' x# vExtra: Yes, two chapters with the same name - quite confusing.* s7 Z# R( A2 b, M# z

, z9 D! ^- ~3 xTyler will find himself in a book shop. Walk down, and walk underneath the+ S6 Q# {5 }% J& V4 v* M/ t
stairs. Look at the Shakespeare book with the magnifier. On one of the pages,
6 L" o& ?! U2 [+ m- N+ R, n7 Asomething is written in the corner. Take the book back, and Tyler will find
# e" X: ~, y+ r+ P: @; a! Oa piece of paper.
' b1 p& }- l( E9 u0 N
! w1 h: u3 I$ J4 \4 o4 U' xTalk with the Chinese old man. He won't help you unless you help him first.! {: g* \% k4 j6 Q
He'll give an example book, and tell you to find a book that looks like it.
1 `/ S# }2 R$ G- ~; wFirst look at the book under the magnifier, and you'll see it's written by
. q; W8 c& C& D7 o$ M"De Gruttola". Walk up the stairs, and look at the book here. You'll find out
* G7 U8 p) G  i+ V8 U( ^4 ODe Gruttola has number 1796. Walk back down, and look at the book behind the
0 [$ x9 j- C' Mman. Book 1796 is on the third level, in the white part of the level. Go
5 R/ e" U' d8 W/ L8 wthere, and find the book.! U4 Y' M: t3 [" k6 U; }% _

n: [' _% q) S* R  S1 I3 cGive the book to the man, and he's still of little to no use. Leave the shop.) }( a: x% R! a( S

L5 ]+ W$ R4 T" [------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ t( b, s* ^- v6 X- s7 r7 D( S
Agatha                                                              [FH.04.15]+ l8 @2 T- V; B# p$ I; C- V" I5 D
$ y) E/ K+ i. b
7 y: i" C& ?2 gPlayable Characters: Lucas" A" M8 l. I2 D" l# [$ `7 h/ w$ a
& w! d% ]" n, ]) W* n0 i+ MLocation: Agatha's House
2 [8 Z) e7 W# ePoints: Done +205 R! j$ I/ O( o0 E& ^' t
2 ^, h+ @+ o6 u# p7 ?8 W
( B( r; V' c2 z/ ~+ bLucas will have to find the house of Agatha. It's straight ahead, nothing* `5 F" C1 a9 X. y! |: d7 d) M
hard. Knock on the door, and then enter. Walk straight ahead, into the
0 X" B! S+ w& ]. n' M/ f5 oliving room. From there, enter the next room to find Agatha.
$ P8 f5 s3 ~; t6 E4 e, r  E" ^" c
+ @8 S4 [9 |% ~7 z8 H! P$ x1 XAgatha is blind, so you need to push her. First enter her bathroom. You can. b- \$ }6 M- R, o1 M
find something here, but I'm not sure if it's a life or a bonus card. Either% l$ j$ P4 C" }1 f5 T
way, grab it, and push Agatha into the living room., p! A& d+ ]$ v6 y* @

& O0 A5 H4 ]: t& W: W2 RShe wants to feed her pets, so head down the hall, and take the left door.
! {# V& X  T! \1 e' ~& {1 KPick up the seed from the cabinet, and feed the birdies. Then talk to Agatha,' V* b2 _5 W& Q9 I' H$ i
and push her into the living room., X+ X3 t' o% ]- B2 k( C  N1 B' }& S
) o* D: H, T2 l& @1 k4 M" z# P
Before you can start, you need candles and matches. The candles are in a: J! v: U7 a( N& Q; u, U
cupboard in this room. To find the matches, head back to the hall and take, j" J8 s9 P* _% K5 V4 s
the right door. Put three candles on the table, and lit them.
, C0 t2 ]# s; b) W
: @8 b) J+ B* o+ ]( _2 h7 wAgatha will take you back to the moment when you killed the man. Agatha will- M( A1 f1 h5 o* F* v
suddenly stop, and tell you to come back tomorrow. Fine.' H, Y% S6 Q; N9 B% z: a

8 f: S+ k( L' C/ [1 O5 \9 \------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* s! u4 S+ h7 A0 M6 HQuestions & Bullets                                                 [FH.04.16]
6 z. F$ C# P& T  A6 ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------) ?* f, M8 L; ]3 e% F" ?- X

% P: @' j/ `* J1 w# u( pPlayable Characters: Carla6 t- r! M' U0 u3 Z8 o
Bonus Points: N/A1 s# |* t% r5 h. K
/ y2 ^+ E* s8 d% sPoints: Shooting well +10" y  g8 h5 M# l0 g- k: |# U
Extra: N/A$ a6 a: q, ~+ y- h; M/ M* S' j0 n
0 E% {  x1 s' t1 k2 h9 V6 z6 G3 u
Talk with the guy at the end of the lane. You'll have to ask questions, and/ V+ s3 Q; Q5 `7 E- K$ z2 a: g9 ^2 _! q
shoot targets. The target shooting is fun for once, but you need to do it0 `/ @7 r. p( b& G; t
several times, and I found it to be rather boring (since I didn't miss much).( m$ `2 i6 r; w/ |

+ g, ~7 _5 Q0 M& ^1 N  E5 G------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: Z. w( U' x, M. c6 b. t9 R$ HDoubles or Quits                                                    [FH.04.17]
' E9 @  ]8 x7 O- G9 g  f5 t' L------------------------------------------------------------------------------' P! h( }7 B8 ^5 S7 A( V: V4 |) ?

* p$ ^4 Z: r7 p1 a3 Z" N3 xPlayable Characters: Tyler# Y4 H9 \  z/ w- f8 _; A" q
) n! U- [1 ^3 {+ yLocation: Outside Police Station; I5 a" {& m) K6 n: D' u
: z4 o3 X! C; \/ f4 ?' F        Win a few points +5 (can happen several times)
; U0 B0 A, E5 R4 a% h" p        Win the match +20! R0 a  z* B( q. F7 T, a8 q
Extra: Fun stuff.
7 U) p3 L( L/ m
! |( e  H. [2 W6 DThis is just a match between Tyler and the nerdy guy. Win, and life is good.$ Q1 B; r- B9 O+ t

/ h8 |7 t3 V' e5 d3 O7 c& l0 k7 s------------------------------------------------------------------------------
) ?. }1 P& k& L7 b9 ~The Storm                                                           [FH.04.18]
) B( f; ~- F' [------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ K) i1 Q3 b3 o% a! y
) M5 _, `  c6 \3 Q8 t/ E7 ^: e+ R
Playable Characters: Lucas, Markus
; Q7 ?0 H6 g4 g( gBonus Points: N/A' n+ V. A1 D$ w& D' N: `3 J3 W4 I, y
Extra: One of the best action scenes of the game.. t% c' N" @- W: \
# H6 T# [. O4 ~
Lucas will enter his home, and things will act really weird. A strong wind6 g' n2 K  W. T; v  D2 ?) Q$ ^% [
will come in, and you need to avoid stuff, run around etc. You'll end up at4 D5 w. A: x" Q
the balcony, and fall down.
9 k) d( R3 k2 \, I8 H  p- e, j/ B0 n% g1 S% U
You'll control Markus. Let him ring the bell, and then bust in the door. Run( V4 d- \, p# z4 N+ Q
to Lucas, and save him.2 r: I/ T1 T, v& Y8 U! X

! g! _4 o" L( _& J, I! h) ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------" q! _& L+ r- A0 I
Dark Omen                                                           [FH.04.19]5 R- O' i, ?1 f& C
5 }/ l( [( D; C) P
7 B! P- p# f  [5 [; Y- q; l3 [% IPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler5 t, B6 r: l) u2 N* \/ l7 X
Bonus Points: None
* K$ }2 e2 \$ }. y; K' vLocation: Carla's Apartment, W; N+ v- s9 J5 L9 X. {" H- v, J: l' s
+ g7 q) x: q8 O2 e; G. q+ @        Watch TV (Carla) +5 Carla+ o& ?) M& B. u! n
        Visit from Tommy (Carla) +5 Carla
. {( M+ A/ Z8 Y3 y4 M' ?8 {! H        Wine (Carla) +5 Carla
  s2 l7 `: ~9 Y0 k) c        Talking to Tommy (Carla) +5 Carla
- ]; @7 ?0 l6 u) }4 X2 n8 o8 C        Ask Tommy about bank (Carla) +20 Carla
. w* v/ ]6 U; p' J$ V3 X1 B: l. \        Finding out about stock piles (Tyler) +10 Tyler; X* m$ K7 p% j, f+ A# k" A/ Z( e
        Fax (Tyler) +5 Tyler
3 X$ K1 Y8 V7 z2 {1 A& H" _        Use basketball (Tyler) +5 Tyler( J) G6 A2 Z, `0 x
        Find out about watermark (Tyler) +10 (Tyler): S" C6 Q, `9 J% X4 g4 A* w4 Y
        Tired (Tyler) -20 Tyler5 D* R6 q/ Z7 i8 A" L
        Asking about work (Carla) -5 Carla
( m. D, l: J  w( l        Asking about Carla (Carla) -5 Carla
- @1 U1 t. Q' s8 S& P        Using the cards (Carla) -30 (total)5 n. x, l1 n6 W' e1 J
Extra: N/A* L9 f" D" r+ r

/ ?" @) d2 s* l- J: w; \  OCarla is at home. Let her do the stuff listed above to make her happy. Give
3 R& s  Y8 o5 b0 P0 x0 ^the girl some clothes, and someone will ring the bell. Open the door to find& {$ |0 t6 ~( s- m
out it's Tommy, your neighbour.& q' R, x: p9 q) c. g# k% }4 D
8 H# v; V7 `3 a7 J
He brought some wine. Get glasses and get drunk (no, not really). After some
) l2 e' `2 W5 m3 V( |talking, Tommy will show some tarot cards. However, the ending of this won't
2 {/ S. B1 }9 u+ ~4 P) f9 m7 {be very good. Actually it's just plain bad, and this doesn't make Carla very- Y3 P! G% {9 S4 S( ~0 P- h
happy.- B, L' T( Z+ O- e7 T4 p6 x

. w- q2 `6 y" T" g1 \& RSwitch to Tyler, and let him use the computer. Check the web, and look at the
& N6 R# w' e& s# V4 ]"World"-tab. He'll realise the piece of paper is from some stock piles. Call
. S5 m; f$ N2 rCarla about this. Carla will answer, and asks you to fax it. Note Tyler can
, r+ u, V- V. S2 w+ qalso realise this by looking at the newspaper on his desk.0 P6 i2 P4 O% a& w# k" S: p

7 p/ s' S7 T, u! I/ U( L/ H; B3 @Pick up the piece of paper, and fax it. Switch back to Carla, and look at it.
$ O! s$ m: ^' P' E$ W" R3 P% D6 s3 zHead to Tommy, and ask him about it. He says you can trace the thing by 3 d- p9 J6 K) l- t+ K$ S* g
looking at the watermark. Tell this to Tyler, and let Tyler sit down. Grab! R; l8 A5 _1 |$ E$ w, B
the paper and look at it using the lamp. And voila, we found the watermark.: I( @+ i1 @8 _
Tyler will ask who'll need to go. I don't know who should go, but I just
4 w; c/ U/ f7 z$ Kpicked Carla.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 很美好很美好 很差劲很差劲
回复

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
6#
发表于 2005-10-12 23:52 | 只看该作者
Chromatic Sperm? Huh?0 m1 I- \) c# e- F, v6 |+ o2 [
8 e. J2 q8 e8 g4 l) |3 V
Maybe a new way we can take adventage in  test-tub-baby in modern Medicine....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-10-12 20:31 | 只看该作者
He was resurrected by the Chroma, and it left him with some... abilities.+ s: `1 ]) T# @' b4 n4 c. T0 i

* X% `: Z: q+ @7 h, p强啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
地板
发表于 2005-10-9 23:33 | 只看该作者
请问donatino朋友, 这篇攻略转载自哪里的呀? 原作者是谁呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
板凳
发表于 2005-10-9 23:31 | 只看该作者
不错呀, 谢谢了, 在游侠那里已经有一篇中文攻略, 而且比这篇更详细的说.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-9 22:05 | 只看该作者
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- e# N. N8 W' D7 C/ J9 \
Face Off                                                            [FH.04.20]2 W- Q1 w2 R3 f& S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------6 o# O; F5 P2 c4 ]9 m9 `8 z6 f( H
" v: z  h4 o2 d
Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla
" i: N; m# D' G: [8 y! OBonus Points: None; q. p1 `, ?  o3 E
  e) v" i: U0 P! ]4 T3 _- ZPoints: Find pen (Carla) +5 Carla
, \+ y% F2 g7 ]/ {  N+ _: o5 `        Find Shakespeare book (Carla) +5 Carla
* b. I/ i( Q/ U" ~. g% m        Bugs from above (Lucas) -10 Lucas
* {! F) {* K# k' ^        Big bug in room (Lucas) -20 Lucas0 i9 s# x+ m/ ]% }& j: e  q
        Another big bun in the room (Lucas) -20 Lucas+ z! [% Z( Y5 `0 V8 F9 O
Extra: N/A  V& m5 L. I: A8 a
! }  X% Y2 _) \
Lucas is working, but has a vision of Carla stepping into the room. He needs% [; Z# m# l- ]/ B. e
to hide some stuff, and fast. Pick up the form next to you (step out of your
3 O3 h  {9 h" F* B& T4 jchair first, obviously), and hide it. Also hide the Shakespeare book. That's) ^7 P7 P2 s% L8 b1 o; A
all you can do for now.2 j# L" ~9 Y5 U/ Y5 d

" [3 C7 d6 N+ c2 d: eCarla will enter, and ask some questions. Lucas will do some very weird stuff: z, E9 g  O& V. m; k
because he's seeing things again, and after a while he'll ask if he can go to
7 _! K2 |9 Y  r8 lthe toilet real quick.& K# L' p0 ]% w
& D4 i7 q+ ?  D; h/ _6 b0 T
You'll switch to Carla. Let her pick up the pen on the desk, and the / o" Y9 q) F  W+ N% v
Shakespeare book (in a drawer). This is enough for her. Wait till Lucas
  N; J, Q' \: s4 F' i! K3 a( Treturn, and she'll leave.. l% M$ M9 d3 s4 s5 D+ R6 C" L1 W  q
1 Z. a, T: y+ S. J* n% d
------------------------------------------------------------------------------& w4 y2 t' Z3 p" X! O. r
Back to Agatha                                                      [FH.04.21]
" Z! S8 G" B2 G+ N+ p0 f------------------------------------------------------------------------------1 p7 A4 b7 ?; L, Y# a$ x$ C  x8 K7 m
3 u. b" z* a! f& c; j5 |: O
8 A' [4 \; q) Z+ K( _- N5 i0 x+ IBonus Points: None
0 p0 E& B2 G1 o2 H' I! _Location: Agatha's House
9 d0 U; }$ `6 d8 X: ~$ uPoints: Thinking of how it'll turn out +20. h  ?& M; D2 }, M
        Looking at the dead body of Agatha -30/ ?3 ]/ \. h9 q  n. {2 e3 w
, @5 {  k% C* R# w- F  r
3 b8 _5 o! O2 ~* r) F/ dEnter the house, and enter the living room. Agatha is dead, and someone called
( e4 o5 {0 i( m7 M; R, q: pthe cops. Leave through the window, so they won't find you. The police will& l# h9 W2 b. v1 c
arrive, and find Agatha.
2 A' P- o, S2 Y
* y  Y* f( G4 q  F4 Y) }1 NNote you can find a key in the drawer where you found the bird seed, you can6 m5 g: E. [& h5 c9 t, D% n( I
use it to open one of the cages, and get a piece of old newspaper. You can
! O. _1 @+ _+ m$ _% `4 V/ @7 Kalso use a knife from the kitchen to open the cage.
) o2 P- p4 K* g3 o3 t
8 C% H7 e" f  R7 Y; D------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ P# f& D9 Z: P/ R' K& b; Q& m
Happy Anniversary!                                                  [FH.04.22]
  d1 c* {, E5 u$ o------------------------------------------------------------------------------8 @' {" l9 q; L' h
  t7 @1 b" x; @/ p, V; c+ Z
Playable Characters: Tyler, Carla' m( [* T- W" @0 q) b  E
0 s/ y* ?5 f: i. s' eLocation: Tyler's Apartment
- O% |" y8 E! ], [Points: Dance (Tyler) +30 Tyler: D  n* s: S# s' u
        Use yoyo (Carla) +5 Carla
' F, u1 \; V  S0 o, `        Find a link (Carla) +10 Carla
; o' Z9 @* r- ?  j$ m; V        Conclusion (Carla) +20 Carla9 W9 r7 z  I8 z+ |
        Tired (Carla) -20 Carla0 A/ y8 d8 [! r5 z) b9 a4 w
        Leave (Tyler) -20 Tyler: u- E0 \- k& J2 @( w
/ l2 J  V4 [% H( @) w9 _6 J" K; Y  r; i  M8 f
Tyler will get home, and Sam will tell him to turn on the oven, and put' c; k7 i% b# p# F
champagne in glasses. You can find the champagne in the fridge. When you did: x8 M, I* u7 q" |
both, Sam will walk in, in a black dress.6 B  x( Y* k# X( X% @' S

6 V" }0 x7 g3 p' s' B" WTwo years ago, Tyler met Sam, and Sam would like to dance. Turn the music on
0 A; n  f3 ], \9 r) L7 h, P2 E(spin that shit, DJ), and dance with her.
& K5 l- g3 T( ?/ ~% }+ J, [& [7 r& E. n( u3 V( V9 Z
Carla is working, while Tyler is about to get laid. Sometimes life is unfair,! W4 f& f( ^, ?% q, n
isn't it? You need to link different objects with each other. Depending on. Q3 ]3 w5 T2 t" B. b- G$ \
what you did in the game previously, some things may or may not work. These
' N  A" P, S) h3 \4 p. H5 Bshould always work, however;5 W! e- `( A, d. n& R
# u2 K# s# \, R
* Link the pen you found in the bank with the list of fingerprints.
; Z3 Y; t6 Y8 X  o3 K  \! }* Link the two Shakespeare books with each other.% P% Q9 ]2 ]3 j; q. q: p# {
; S4 a. I+ s1 x7 d  s
Carla will be sure that she found the killer now. Give Tyler a call. Let* R  q% @0 p' O: D( M* T
Tyler pick up the phone, and leave the house. Sam isn't happy, but she
" Q, l; F( d% |8 jshould stop whining.: Q: T2 ^+ i' t9 f% ~- p1 |
6 F, O5 U  U3 f8 D  a2 x# I
$ K8 q4 h5 |" wBloody Washing                                                      [FH.04.23]
* `$ A9 k( f' Y5 w1 l3 d: |------------------------------------------------------------------------------1 Q; V$ V) \2 Q0 Q$ ~& L" }4 e
8 B) I' s2 V9 y0 @& j: t; W
Playable Characters: None: Q3 d" G8 C1 n' r
Bonus Points: None; B' O, ?7 o- m) C( V  m  x! p# `
6 u0 X* y0 e9 [) ]0 Z; e' s5 X# ^" HExtra: N/A* m, t6 x" m% U, Y
2 ?& A8 x+ c- o0 b, F
Just watch the small movie. Lucas will have a vision about a murder in a1 [6 Z1 t! x. Y4 m  R
laundromat.
1 }- l0 |6 l# f2 K) {, c5 s# a7 P0 X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------' {! \: @. H8 S
Confrontation                                                       [FH.04.24]. V/ v0 R7 a. O- b/ H; R
, A& n, r8 _5 ?: A4 R$ V
, u0 U6 {1 O! aPlayable Characters: Carla, Lucas
0 R& t" w7 M, D! m2 gBonus Points: None% G2 X+ ]0 `6 [5 g- [  W
5 K  ?, J7 y( c; g- q# Z4 J2 @        Lucas isn't around (Carla) -20 Carla
& \2 N3 o2 y7 K$ W* }, SExtra: N/A
0 Z8 O4 k' m% Q6 M- j
% ~, X( R. v& M7 \4 b/ q9 \$ CCarla and Tyler are going to frame Lucas. Or so they think. Let Carla open
  B1 x* I: O. U. i# S0 Othe door to the apartment. Now that looks nice, blood, candles... must have: g) I4 t# O3 X* ~
been a wild party. Let Carla open both doors (to the bedroom and bathroom),& D# R' `& u; v7 l" r* x& L4 B- b
and they'll find out that Lucas isn't around.4 h) [. K0 e! _1 P" y. D
- g/ v0 \4 q0 o" }4 H8 l6 {' M
Lucas will just get home, but the cops will try to arrest him. It's time for0 C4 ^* W7 |, v8 N1 X4 u4 T1 ?
a pretty lengthy action scene, where you kick the asses of several cops, fly8 p- U, `5 |+ k2 K
with a copter and escape.& o" h* O$ W7 y' K5 c  m
4 N5 w* ]# F* O! A$ W' i. f4 G
4 F. e2 a6 G' k" U+ u% q/ ?; d4 c5 oCaptain Jones is Really Upset                                       [FH.04.25]5 a: E; ]5 T) w) ]  h1 l
------------------------------------------------------------------------------$ M% q8 t7 ]9 |' _$ r

: L* v  t$ l0 \% z9 f! bPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler  `- |% O6 t) m( u& A; G  T
! J9 c$ J% ^; F; j4 iLocation: Police Station
3 U4 h3 f6 x5 w, F+ F# L# o9 xPoints: Explain (Both) -51 D  D* T, x4 }( _) M" J' n* w; k
# N; V( _) g9 l. h: _7 `
' B$ C) P7 e0 gCaptain Jones is mad at you. Just let both do a bit of talking, so they don't
4 }6 x( z2 {2 L. V% Ylost too many points.# o9 A  |$ Q+ L5 I

, ~0 e5 r. @+ m/ I9 J$ d. W------------------------------------------------------------------------------( [5 Q$ H; b/ C" H* ^
Fallen Angels                                                       [FH.04.26]
! D. Z2 I$ t1 ?' l. @------------------------------------------------------------------------------' D* \  u! `* V6 }% m$ v  d

6 i* i2 I" f% `; p/ B3 ^4 tPlayable Characters: Lucas
( R3 r' O3 `& @+ R" pBonus Points: None
+ i: t  L% f: l! R8 \+ x( i9 O3 _8 g- VLocation: Saint's Paul Church( I1 J' l6 n: k. X$ j& T: s
Extra: Quite a hard battle.
) a9 K- T! F+ C2 B1 X' E9 A" O2 S$ F7 y' Y2 _  D5 R3 Z' R# ?& v
When you wake up, you'll notice Agatha in front of you. Talk to her, and
: P! m( D, n. T: ?$ Fshe'll explain some things. However, soon enough you'll be attacked by
2 p, w3 r; ?- r* e6 _$ pstatues. This is quite a hard battle (well, harder than the other, at least),
1 @; b. X' d* Q9 _so be prepared.+ N$ F5 y4 U5 p, i# y

% ~; O$ \9 b# NOnce this is over, Markus will wake you up. Explain him some things. He
6 V; H- C8 c+ H  H8 {2 ]7 |thinks you're really berserk now, and Lucas is sure he is fine himself. What
/ Z9 K* C2 a$ H. i7 q% [a family :'D) t* v7 w2 P) j
8 `! A5 S9 V5 J4 k3 P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------" T; @/ d2 r8 q) |! r; ~
Soap, Blood & Clues                                                 [FH.04.27]) Y2 R/ Y0 M; i4 d
% \9 }0 f% ~( t1 L* e8 m$ l/ N$ l0 R3 M" L" Y- X: p
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler
, F" j0 T4 P$ aBonus Points: 102 W0 k  W( n( y6 B1 H4 x  ]
Points: Look at wrist man (Carla) +5 Carla5 b6 D, A' [# [% g
        Look at blood in corner (Carla) +5 Carla" B9 R) h7 W( d* K
        After doing both listed above (Carla) +5 Carla- l  H/ c, ]3 R) p
        Look at body man (Tyler) +5 Tyler
0 e+ {# x3 ]* [$ P) S        Look at body woman (Tyler) +5 Tyler" h  @: s& |7 w8 ?2 Y, b* v- U( e
        Look at telephone (Tyler) +5 Tyler8 w# d; z2 ~8 x& g7 w0 L
Extra: N/A6 E- Q( g, P0 j4 V. M

$ |. g9 d; H8 f, J& }9 \! n  GCarla and Tyler arrive by car. Step outside, and walk towards the laundry.  \- Y2 G, Z8 F, R% P( s  j7 l
Carla will tell Tyler to go in. Walk a bit forward, and Carla will talk with) e9 |& A1 u& P8 X2 b$ ~& R1 s. e
the police. Ask what you want, and go inside. 7 c2 Z$ b/ [0 o& X6 D: f5 W2 ]
1 ]) x' z, e; F4 `$ z, a  a
Let Carla look at the man, and at the blood in the corner (near a case). Be
& p( _9 Z1 c1 U9 q/ |" Jsure to pick up the 10 bonus points. Let Tyler look at the man, woman and
8 j' R, b, ?3 Dtelephone. When this is done, you can leave.
; {/ G4 t/ P1 E. d2 R$ k7 P. F/ _* ]! {" h9 N8 b2 z8 O
  C% v3 R, X: y9 J/ PThe Fugitive                                                        [FH.04.28]3 O4 ^8 D( b) M' |+ Q+ t- p+ B
------------------------------------------------------------------------------. ~; G- N* b) o5 l; P2 k% _/ c) e

. y3 o, |0 W  Q$ c: }1 GPlayable Characters: Lucas4 v/ R" W% S% A  w/ D9 D2 c
Bonus Points: None% A( F7 c. F7 q, L  k
        Eat food (possible twice, but different pieces) +5
! t) J# J6 f6 z$ m" v% P        Drink +5
/ D/ ^7 d. s8 D7 N5 ^        TV +5# a1 ^# a& Q6 i% w
        Not found by Tyler +10$ U4 t; U8 F. T) t, C2 o0 v# R
        Looking at homeless guy -5
# F; A& H4 q* H        Looking at raven -5
% m* E% z8 U; K# Z& f8 G: M1 A* m/ V        Fall down off pipe -10
: a% |/ Z/ z+ Y* Z* G        Listening to messages on phone -205 D# F$ P  Y4 [+ ~2 z
Extra: N/A# I0 _0 Q, w9 `/ T, f+ q

) k6 v+ {  X9 C- \. `Walk around the corner on the right, and straight ahead. Lucas will have a
) Q! B1 @8 X: v, X, l$ y8 _1 ovision about cops, and decided it's better to take the other way; the way$ y' n. b  e0 \/ `. J; e
of sneaking and climbing.
0 O/ X& X- s5 H; u
) v4 \! V7 d8 Y8 C/ cFind a fence nearby, and climb over it. Also climb over the next one. There
+ W- b: l4 y5 b! fare police standing around here. Watch them in your upper right corner of+ c) }7 N9 v' x. k
the screen, and wait till they aren't looking your way. When this happens,
7 V+ e2 O6 o& n1 [  o" W  w  r9 ctry your luck by running to the other side.
( t/ K, H( z+ A* e2 t/ H0 G
  f$ _" S$ `  I  p  y9 oYou need to climb the pipe here. Once up, walk over the small path. From time/ D5 T# R- o8 k
to time you'll need to do a little button-pushing. Once you reached the other! E6 B1 |& ^, H( K; Q' e
side, climb down the pipe.; x5 _5 }1 ?+ s- M, g, f( t' T
' G7 J- L; y+ }) y3 T& k
The window to Tiffany's bedroom is closed, so find the brick, and open it that
$ L9 c+ Q! R. z9 ^, N4 ?( Yway. Enter the apartment. If you feel less violent, you can also force it' m7 ~$ D+ J, I3 |( Z/ k
open. It doesn't matter all that much.# j" q4 {% I, u% J, |( P
8 `5 H) h* O. C0 ?" @7 f4 b
Once inside, lay down on bed for a bit. Stand up, and walk inside. You'll
% b. G2 ~* w- R/ _( f$ b. P  Hbe able to get a vision of Tyler looking under the bed with some button+ x  Q* F8 U& J0 j' e
pressing at the right time. Might as well go for it, right? ;p In the
% [- o0 ^" s+ `6 r% gkitchen is food (fridge and cupboard) and a drink. Watch some TV, and then  K& x) d! r/ d8 i: f
walk to her bathroom. You can find an extra life here by walking around. The1 O/ P! U4 ?1 ?* A  s+ `
problem is you can't see it. Well not a real problem, but you know what I. x$ W4 _/ x' |7 V) z# N) ]/ [
mean.! J' b9 h$ A, P5 [: F, y+ _
: q# s  _! P6 N5 o
Sooner or later Tiffany will come home. Talk with her, and explain what's+ |6 d! j: t+ i6 W1 D) ~) `! r
going on. The police will ring, and you need to hide. Hide in the closet in! F4 k7 r5 V7 @. G5 J1 w
the living room. You need to press buttons again in order to keep Tyler off
7 N: V! I' r2 D/ l: n% ?: Oyour back. Nothing hard, really.( X8 Y8 W! @# Y8 E
% W; o7 w# R* ?3 o3 F% H+ ^# m/ ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ b8 M5 r% Q& Q  V# L% P% N1 \. e+ R% w! g
Janos                                                               [FH.04.29]
, N, B$ O  h# p2 H------------------------------------------------------------------------------
% y2 v7 ~$ L. X- B3 d% p/ L# }. H7 u5 r
Playable Characters: Carla7 e8 N8 p0 K9 ~5 N) W3 }5 x, A& ^* M- X) F
! s! Z7 V6 ^5 j3 cLocation: Bellevue Asylum/ X" ]7 y  a' b4 X
        Telling Janos he's not sick +10
2 Z, E( @# b; {# v        Cells open -20" R2 x% E! O; t. G
Extra: Oh boy, the breathing-thing again...
; Q4 h4 f0 v2 s( A& a5 T! K: Q- k( p& c0 _- e$ c
Barney will tell you you can visit Janos. Aren't you looking forward to it?
) r# O( `! I/ `Find the guy who'll show you his cell. Once inside, talk with Janos a bit to
* _7 X0 V1 O  }/ ?/ M2 Cget more information about the whole deal of murderers. Once you are done," }5 V1 S& k" f8 t5 _' I  n
look at the walls for fun, and then talk with the assistant outside. / M( A( B. l- C+ A  l* |
8 o1 ~+ q3 F# C3 d
He wants to show you back, but the power gets cut off, and he gets killed
4 z5 }6 X6 O8 Hby some maniac. What you need to do is move when you get the opportunity. # f! n3 H. q! D3 A4 ?# p5 z$ G
Don't stop walking, and find your way back to Barney. You also need to be2 H2 H' `7 g* c3 M
sure you breath is under control. When Carla says there is someone near, stop& p! n- [0 U4 e9 K, J
walking (she'll also stop breathing) until she says it's safe.
1 w, f7 k4 P" o5 F" [5 h' a; t# A6 e: y6 o- w
At the end, she'll be surrounded my maniacs. Run to the big glass door, and
/ n2 m/ Q5 E- `4 y, Uyou'll be saved., l6 y, Z2 K, n$ a6 d4 d6 M" G

8 |. w# |, P3 N. G1 n------------------------------------------------------------------------------8 U0 c9 ?1 }) i! L  H: I
Meeting Kuriakin                                                    [FH.04.30]. g1 ?, ]* ?6 @# f
------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ k( q* F7 X5 k! R. ^# u
6 q7 d8 L; Q- J4 {- u; G2 i
Playable Characters: Lucas5 g# E0 h9 Z: M. t0 ?
Bonus Points: 5
3 \0 @( G. x" j5 I6 p5 Z4 bLocation: Museum
/ X+ d; S' r$ Q# b6 p+ TPoints: None
" s2 U. M2 c7 U2 b# nExtra: N/A; X" N* ^- @' }- o% F2 r7 L

+ U( e) c3 ?2 v7 k; Q  hYou are a journalist now, who has an appointment with the prof. Before you% e. o7 A0 D+ Y
talk to him, find the bonus points in a corner somewhere. You can also look
9 O1 J. r9 O/ aat the various things, but it has no real use.
1 Q( X1 y. F7 E  V" F
( S( \4 L2 v) r# B4 WTalk with the prof, and he'll ask for what paper you write. Tell him you9 K% y/ c& d6 |& R/ K
write for the NY Times, and he'll accept that as an answer. Ask him some
  s4 {$ t3 O, x6 qthings you like, so you get to know about the dark things that are behind
/ C; l& O6 ^  N$ V( ?1 X8 cyour behaviour. The prof will ask you who you really are. Tell what you want.
9 }* C. @1 Q* }" B; j1 lHe knows you are the guy they seek, and tells you to escape through the
6 |0 J, X$ K' o; H; Qemployee exit. Do so.$ O4 Q. D2 i! ?0 O* z) k. I3 F. V
, T( w. {1 W7 ~  I! S. ?& ~
When you arrive at the parking lot, a few cars will try to hit you. It's4 ?8 W" n6 Z) f. h# {* F
time for some good old button smashing.
/ X) s! M: \" U% }% M+ W( Y8 A1 P( z; ^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------* J# o: n" @# S' c  T
Myan Secrets                                                        [FH.04.31]) }8 }. q9 X. R& L
! |6 q4 H( v  ^& y
4 [, C3 Q9 G( t- M# EPlayable Characters: Lucas
+ n2 @- W4 C" k9 H, g2 X0 \9 |3 xBonus Points: None( K$ S  W" ?$ Z7 E7 }
Extra: N/A* ^' o/ L  N2 R5 q/ x  N$ \! Z7 K

+ x; Y4 ]1 q( e( J7 e4 NThe Myan guy will tell you it's time to die and explain some things here and7 p. P( S4 n  M
there. Notice how he tells you he'll probably see you in the Other World. $ s7 O" p3 }1 _, J0 A+ Q
Could this be the evil guy?2 x. O. M6 [" n9 ~& @' {
5 v8 M% Q. {* v( f, w' c1 `( a
At the end of the conversation, he'll summon some kind of black beast. Play # O( u; s8 ]0 K: N* S
the button-pressing game to avoid it. When you trip, he'll suddenly freeze9 ~1 L( N4 u' T( r
and Agatha will show up. She'll tell you you need to find a pure young girl 5 ^4 u$ [1 j8 f3 p2 g/ q
that they want to sacrifice.; Y3 b( l% |& M

' |5 u4 P& u# I3 u# X% Y8 s------------------------------------------------------------------------------& ?/ j& V9 y# }+ {- X
The Clan                                                            [FH.04.32]8 Y( a6 m; B, r+ C! O
------------------------------------------------------------------------------1 a7 k5 a. {; s

9 m& U% h6 H# M8 ?9 s3 Z- r: CPlayable Characters: Evil man
! ?. }! n0 r- [Bonus Points: None* @/ c# P0 T( v2 p5 I! O- ~( Y) s$ R
% z1 o* K1 M9 z- j( P& z- TPoints: None
7 i- H8 K) \- A/ ?- A. K2 P* vExtra: N/A, b: G2 E: U7 S1 v" ?0 O# W

) C+ w. h% Y0 [6 \* b1 T# y& yLucas is twisting in bed, while he has another vision. All you need to do is) t( H- O, Z, o9 v
play the button-pressing game at a very slow pace. Nothing hard.8 h& M4 f& E% x" u5 `& \) C  J
3 w0 s( L& Y  ^- r$ y
------------------------------------------------------------------------------. A9 s  h3 H+ w9 a5 c
Danger & Obliquity                                                  [FH.04.33]
3 l) ~2 U' S9 B: U------------------------------------------------------------------------------2 N8 i9 m: r  p. K5 l2 d
* h& z5 I$ ?% r) S2 {$ a, \) R
Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla, Markus
- a, i7 n# u2 R1 z, K& pBonus Points: None
6 P' ]0 o$ _2 F% k. T! lLocation: Sleazy Hotel) e& E! \2 F& r, i* ~8 F$ }
$ d2 C9 c% W* H2 J% l9 y. _        Door closed (Markus) +30 Lucas4 a4 j4 K( b. N
        Clara and Tyler didn't find you +20 Lucas, l* G( Y) X# i4 p8 ^+ c" E
        Lucas not found (Carla) -30 Carla
4 ~8 q  A3 c" W$ a: a- T6 F        Waking up (Lucas) -10 Lucas
% G: @) A5 V3 ]8 `! k. l8 x        Markus killed (Lucas) -60 Lucas) m. W8 b8 u- Q
        Picking up telephone (Lucas) -20 Lucas
3 U; x0 A1 {( y) i# z8 @6 W0 s/ kExtra: Best part of the game, if you ask me.
* ~9 X+ ?; n1 I7 {8 D) o/ D8 x6 C2 r  h2 [/ O0 }" E
You wake up in bed, and have no idea where you are. You'll see Clara and Tyler
2 g6 |$ Q  O0 E2 _* A) r4 T5 n2 G, ewalking up the stairs, and go back to Lucas again. This part is very
# M) k1 _( G$ binteresting; you'll see three screens. One for Lucas, one for Clara & Tyler
2 D% B" f) j9 _& z& Aand one for Markus.
# y) j; X6 t6 y, M
0 r3 T! j% A: b9 z: P5 y3 gStand up, and walk to the phone. Use it to give Markus a call. You now control0 ^0 f" E; y/ C  h* K7 B: d# j* Z
Markus. Make him pick up the telephone (the other one will kill him). Run to7 b% m, ?+ X) b
the door left of Markus, and open it. Inside, pick up the phone.
' k# O8 d! s3 Q: I6 L
% i% z* V- A7 |4 IBack to Lucas again. Let him tell him there is no time. With Markus, you need
9 \6 \4 l2 R0 O$ Pto lock the door you came from. Lucas will tell Markus to call the cops, and3 t) ?9 D, o6 p' l8 O" R  b
wait. So much for that.
" F7 {2 G% S- z1 h1 _$ C0 N' x; ^
1 A! }+ \* w) `! E* x' E2 b! mYou're now in control of Clara & Tyler. Walk up the Tyler, and open the door
" B$ w9 g/ `6 X6 ?% M  F4 }next to him. Oops, wrong room. If you have the American version, you will
' [' o. a  S3 {" j- qprobably see no nude. Viva la Europe ;)0 `7 b# y$ e# y, ]
( Z, s: y( e5 n1 T3 B
At the end of the hall is the real room, but Lucas is gone. When they leave,& M* T8 S5 c% a
he appears again. However he got up there, it sure was a nice trick. Pick up, s  C( l' J* e( S/ b0 M4 G
the phone to find out Tiffany has been kidnapped.
, R' L) }' T# x9 m6 v7 l. C" D4 j( f" r& T8 T7 [# X" S7 ?; D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ C1 g7 R' W' W5 X6 M! e/ @) V& O- e
Fate on Russian Hills                                               [FH.04.34]8 E( T" C5 a+ ^# T& _# I4 d
------------------------------------------------------------------------------8 B; ?: D& i( k
. o' O/ X1 H) S3 D, w( o
7 s7 U$ t& F7 w) @* V# R+ `Bonus Points: None
( Q" w, u; ^, p7 l  F# p5 ^' [Location: The Fun Fair2 V9 w1 N: D2 {; G! J4 Z
8 g) K9 D- [' ]. D        Fall down -75- h+ g$ ]( H, O) x' y9 B
( x, D* k$ g/ `8 b7 V1 G* P5 [, k
Notice the homeless guy who sits in front of you. Also notice how the black4 L, U# `5 l( g2 U/ S
raven shows you the way. Follow it, and you'll end up near a rollercoaster.
: j- g, \$ @0 q$ T/ v2 a  G( TEnter the cabin, and active the thing. Enter the train, and put the safety
& N9 V$ F- M2 m5 m3 G& z' b" J* Arail down. You'll go up.
# i; W! ?+ H% D; u, J+ N" ~* k* J2 P9 d9 P& Y5 r$ A5 N. F
Step out, and head towards Tiffany. You need to press left or right, and keep
& ~, Y6 D6 J& S% T6 mLucas in balance. It's a bit like Tony Hawk, really. When you reach the! `, }# b8 }! F; I' T2 S& o7 [4 p
other side, free Tiffany. The evil man will show up, and you'll both fall
; o2 t( d% f: T- zdown., _7 ~* t+ Q1 J8 t  @
9 f* H, m( K! b* z9 _
------------------------------------------------------------------------------. h- I! h; f' ?, S. p
Child's Play                                                        [FH.04.35]
% y/ a: x+ W. E& T  |- s------------------------------------------------------------------------------3 s' _" J3 t# N8 P

. H; |3 E: G  ?# XPlayable Characters: Lucas (Kid), Markus (Kid)* w& K8 I: y+ U- @
Bonus Points: None/ r$ x5 ~. j) g, J
Extra: It doesn't even matter if Markus gets spotted when you control Lucas.4 @% N  ^+ s" @# ]: X3 c
       Expected a bit more, but well...
' B/ ]0 W, v7 _  }& v/ }' z4 D1 m9 m- C+ `- E% e* M' U7 v
Another one of those sneaking levels. Wake up yourself, and then wake up" x/ t2 s3 \2 @
Markus. Leave through the window - it's time to go on an adventure.. J3 |7 j4 \0 I2 y3 }

' x& W" _- X" f' ^2 h8 IYou don't need to worry about soldiers really much right here, but stay out
; k7 ^1 C# _$ e" J- P# Uof the lights. Follow the path that's on your mini-map. After a short while,
" h$ T! y. N1 x/ eafter you passed a car, a soldier will come your way. Go back to the car, and( A& v9 K* V7 C: R1 {1 b+ M* n
hide behind it until the soldier is gone.) n" `# ]* {) S+ @' W

) l2 |! @; y$ ?5 B% TContinue your way, and Lucas and Markus will split up. Let Lucas go back a' g& L0 H! |8 d! B) o' p% ?
bit, until you see an exclamation mark as action. Do this, and the guard will
2 U. R1 z' G0 ~, p+ i0 w  X8 @turn around. Let Markus run by, and then let Lucas go. You'll end up at a7 e8 E6 a  s) |" m: f
place with another guard, and a pole., S; E& E" ?8 j/ o# y% I/ t* F
) T8 [9 g0 U& Q8 z; M' T
Markus will say he'll go around he back and distract the guards, so you can1 c, J/ v  ?3 X5 v5 q; H* c
climb the pole. Let Markus go around, and kick the barrel. Then let Lucas
0 s. M: m- ?; ^- a  fclimb the pole. Go to the other side, but watch out for the lights. When you
  B9 e9 m$ k  W' R1 N7 x7 _reached the other side, go down, and walk to the door (look on your mini-map).
8 h) ?: o4 J8 |0 Q% Q- I* ?
2 t) F: g& _3 Z  X1 wInside, you'll find something, but you won't know what =p! c+ ~3 Q3 Z4 j4 y$ n
  `4 s" A6 a+ \& Z3 H7 R& Y
0 U- I/ p* L6 L: Z' S* ZCheckmate!                                                          [FH.04.36]5 @( o: D" t/ y+ E) O
------------------------------------------------------------------------------7 F4 W3 l1 W, y  m! C: @

# c" w' b5 u  P. I3 @1 i, |Playable Characters: None
1 e! c0 A" f! }4 I# MBonus Points: None
$ ~$ U2 w( @- K6 w. R: I1 ZLocation: Unknown Place
7 |5 T- P3 X( p6 P- @3 h9 rPoints: None
% C2 h* a3 ?  R9 @% v/ [( jExtra: N/A9 c# ]# {+ c- ^$ [; a( f, J
4 {% Q$ _- a5 d( k8 l; W
Simply press the right buttons at the right time, to hear the short 8 n2 J# o9 S6 ^5 G1 w+ e
conversation between the evil man and the other weird guys. He thinks Lucas# ^; |( Q0 r/ ?7 O  B* u
is dead.5 T+ J4 F. ^) D/ A8 u
8 v" S5 C3 g5 k2 U; c
------------------------------------------------------------------------------# k3 e* j- d4 w4 Y
The Pact                                                            [FH.04.37]
3 m( f3 G; d1 _8 J  g! I& q------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 S. i+ P1 Y& \& P1 S8 {
4 b. N7 a. K) v. A- ~, yPlayable Characters: Carla
& ]# Y+ j/ e/ J0 j& Z+ ^" a$ ^Bonus Points: None
: h3 k4 l& H4 {7 H0 v$ u' OLocation: Cemetery
/ n4 A9 {8 t7 Q; ~4 A! z) lPoints: Trust Carla (Lucas) +10 Lucas; i  |2 B. ~+ W/ l
        Work together +10 Lucas, +20 Carla
# y0 K  R8 }1 c% D7 [2 ?" o5 }5 Y/ fExtra: N/A( n6 U2 I6 F; K7 L% f9 |
, Q% _1 J& Q% S) d( I; V, h* y
Walk to the grave with the flowers with Carla. Look at it, and suddenly
+ V7 `, u2 z$ C0 ]8 R6 `Lucas will show up. Let Lucas tell Carla what's going on, and make them work# @; C( b6 c+ ]" W" Z6 l
together on this case. Easy as that./ Z- l' i0 m, _# t5 B$ j$ O

2 v" N6 t$ `/ a- A------------------------------------------------------------------------------
' K; [2 o4 |6 `Jade                                                                [FH.04.38]
) h" ~& N6 ~; Q5 g0 K, o- ^/ O------------------------------------------------------------------------------
! F- G/ e+ }  G- N5 H! N9 o
( i& q; M, d- h" ]Playable Characters: None- M4 Y: c! d. V! C( P3 t
* C7 b5 X2 e  j" MLocation: Unknown Place
9 @& _" K! T) n5 J! e3 G$ `& uPoints: None# Y  P, _+ q! N! y! r
. [6 T8 i' l2 s1 |* I6 h8 g8 \  k* M7 {( d: g* o0 w6 W( x; L
Not a long part, at all. Just press the buttons, and you'll find out where! r3 ^1 ~6 m5 M8 N, f% d" Z3 H6 ^3 ^
the girl is.
" V1 O9 A5 W; j: z$ _0 S8 E- m7 k) ^7 E
; q5 @+ ^' C" g/ s- fFrozen to the Bone                                                  [FH.04.39]
' _3 _  R% [5 k. f------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" }$ y1 A2 I- Y+ p8 X
# O2 a1 |5 z" J: N% N! r" V  UPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler
: ?8 e% ^  J! b( p# H) UBonus Points: None
+ U- X; W) o$ }3 [: J) OLocation: Police Station
# G& Z6 H# A1 e. h2 _: B* v# v1 l  rPoints: Admit you keep something behind (Carla) +10 Carla
8 P# Y2 ^( u& `) X# i        Stay with the police (Tyler) -85 Tyler
+ F# w5 Q/ S4 T6 L        Leave the police (Tyler) +20
4 f/ u* o, x& I. d- H- q" ZExtra: N/A0 t  D+ {/ R5 b  |
  O' `; i; u0 {6 G9 G) t
Carla and Tyler are listening to the radio, but it's the same old, so Tyler
, x9 d+ y( ?9 w5 W9 r" rturns the thing off. He'll ask Carla if she's been keeping something behind.
$ J4 f" I* B- ~After that, Sam will arrive, and you'll take control of Tyler.
. [, F2 m" g" S- ?  q, z! Z) X* P, a# }
- A+ J' u9 S! R* v. {( c$ QWalk to her, and she'll ask you to come with her. I don't know if it really2 S* r. _3 y* Y7 b. x0 w  n
matters what you do, really. Either way, make your decision.* a$ t+ s" \5 y7 b4 H
. l3 ~1 V- F3 G
------------------------------------------------------------------------------* z* o" x# i) D8 W2 q+ p
Where is Jade?                                                      [FH.04.40]
' G& b: b0 `6 |) L$ g1 o& |- e------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; B  T, X2 Q* u2 ?
+ Y! A7 `1 W7 LPlayable Characters: Lucas
  Q8 y' M8 ]) E0 ~$ xBonus Points: None" u/ |4 n' ]8 ]8 U! O( D; Q0 o
        Keep girl +10$ Y5 f& @( n2 O; A& b" q
        Give girl -109 h( e* s6 D9 @
Extra: N/A) D; W, E% a  e6 d

2 ~' d( g: D9 R$ E; s' ^Carla will drive Lucas to the orphanage. Step out of the car, and walk inside.
* U5 \1 v# k9 Q3 dYou'll ignore the nun, and enter a hall. At the end of it, take the left door,
. `8 e2 V+ Y( c6 s3 p. Yand you'll find the girl. Pick her up./ z7 g. i! x2 S, v% \+ U( \
1 m+ ^0 F" I) G. l5 U4 [; ^
At the same time, the evil man will walk into the orphanage. Leave the room,7 g) {/ u8 k; Y
and run to the fire escape." p! ]# U2 i, n7 Z# l  e$ C
8 ]7 H2 L2 J6 i3 I8 K
You'll end up at the roof. It's time for a fight, so get ready. When you think; y7 Y8 r6 f  A% {9 i. ~
you beat him, there is still stuff to do. You need to run for the police, and# S8 g6 L: v) s% G6 K6 b. R  I2 B- v
when you succeed, you'll hide in a small room.
: r6 c' V4 I1 N5 Y: B  {
5 R/ }5 J5 P& B( S% ]% ~+ E8 wAgatha will be there, but you'll soon enough find out that it's not Agatha,8 C2 d+ T; H$ d+ M: C5 W: {) u
and she has never been Agatha. Don't give the child, and protect yourself from. e/ t+ [. O2 `/ o4 ^) ]7 R
the attack. You'll run away, and follow a homeless guy, together with Carla.% N0 V% L' v$ M
  K& l1 A$ ]% ^8 x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------* M& @/ q4 Y* b9 z2 y; T
Bogart                                                              [FH.04.41]) i+ t' ^5 n0 e0 ^
# |4 s" g2 A& h/ I* M1 R: p
6 ^. _9 Q! v1 S. H1 L" EPlayable Characters: Lucas, Carla
  Z+ |8 j4 Y5 y) NBonus Points: 20
5 o# i3 w0 T2 C7 J; Z' r8 ]7 t  hLocation: Underground Secret Base) P6 K/ |$ T9 k7 |2 W$ |4 c. e/ E
Points: See Markus (Lucas) +10 Lucas% v% \$ T8 P, u6 C+ ?( u2 A# ~
        Have sex +10 Lucas, +20 Carla& `: [3 _$ F+ X# o" {" N
        Use fire (Carla) +10 Carla5 g  z% _, Z" r7 `  |
        Listen to the radio (Carla) -5 Carla
+ F  S; |) C; C/ H! r" i3 KExtra: One life to be found7 z+ ]' G6 O+ b& P2 [7 B
4 s5 \3 g! e$ y8 m" U! Z' Q
Follow the homeless rasta-man, and you'll end up at some kind of secret6 I: g- W0 S, h/ X$ U6 c
underground base. You'll see Markus, and you'll be a happy man. Then talk to6 W- R0 ?2 |7 h) p$ _/ w3 D6 v0 F
the homeless guy who you saw in the beginning of the game, in the alley. He'll& v+ Y1 ?, H' ]2 }
explain things to you.
3 Q; a$ D3 [' t1 v) n5 O' ~' E9 P+ `9 s' e
Lucas will go to sleep, and Carla will be left behind. Stand up, and walk
4 P( x, w4 h% `. z4 pto the radio at the end of the tunnel. You'll need batteries and an attena
( O/ q' j1 L" g4 c6 rin order to make it work. Walk into the trains to find a life, and batteries.
  H# T8 z4 a, }, d9 x: [! hWalk back to where you came from (the elevator) to find 20 bonus points. Then, w. z! M' g; v& l
walk back up the platform and find the attena. Use both things at the radio
. B6 ]$ V/ P+ K, L. V3 jand listen to it.
" M3 D, L- U2 H( j9 [" w  L  a& ~* i
Not really cheering you up? Go into the first train, and lay down on bed with
7 C% L( U2 ?9 `  a) t$ z$ G$ @- E/ {5 f/ vLucas. You'll have sex. Woohoo!
: X  g: L, }& A- m. ~( G. s
0 ?7 Y4 t1 p  H! O8 z* W# ^------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/ Q! [0 a. {. KRevelation                                                          [FH.04.42]
. r- e2 T/ `7 L: i' V: j2 s------------------------------------------------------------------------------9 N* T+ g8 C: v2 ]# k
6 d' |2 f4 z$ e# T% t$ {+ A( B: p8 d
Playable Characters: Lucas (Kid)
& |) l  s8 M' X2 `% Y# U6 kBonus Points: None
2 ~8 d. S/ \% M$ dLocation: Wishita Military Base
6 R" g# ?3 c2 t1 j) M, N( WPoints: None
% c$ i0 R0 L6 J8 [& ~' I2 JExtra: N/A
1 B- X& L8 ]( W8 p/ Z2 f7 @; |, z8 R0 s, F
Get out of bed, and open the door. Then on the hallway, listen what your+ R* g: f. Y: p: s- _( s* @& J3 C
parents are talking about. Your mother was near the artifact when you were in
4 p+ P9 M2 c3 z1 ^4 Gher womb, and you got some kind of weird radiation. That's why you're able to1 `$ k! J2 T' y; u& q
have all those visions etc. Your father will open the door, and he isn't happy
. V; z% O0 e, m/ j; p8 i( v  Iabout it.) z: z& o3 C6 c0 ]1 f7 u

4 ^6 d% p8 J% y------------------------------------------------------------------------------
! |) M- H  ?2 r. LFinal Countdown                                                     [FH.04.43]
; H$ _+ {0 p; Z------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: [, T( n; l6 ?: \4 m; ^0 J$ M3 m6 O) Z! ]/ e
Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla (not always, depends on the way you play)! }5 U* g+ B  S4 Y5 f
4 o: ?8 J$ _- J# YLocation: Wishita Military Base
/ N* y( |' n  EPoints: None
/ c& J, u& I/ s4 F* H4 ^# TExtra: N/A/ q8 j! Z) e( `4 }0 y1 o5 @/ B5 e

# ^- {# R* e# F1 `7 H% ^* w' uThe final countdown, eh? Lucas and Carla arrive, and after some talking, you* A0 _+ s* Y+ F  ^" C; Y5 o
can move Lucas. You just need to hit the buttons and get Lucas to the door.
! `/ S( Y8 g4 }Open the door, and head inside. You'll end up in a big room, with the
7 d8 X1 G# {# ~$ |) {, G" W) ]  j7 `artifact.' k/ V1 J8 w+ U1 P0 q0 T

3 @8 o+ T; u* h7 p$ B0 }* E! A' lEnding 1 (Good):
# t4 u( ?3 \' u1 x
# j+ o: C/ \( Y, {The man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Fine then. This battle isn't
% h# m  f" J! Whard. You just need to defend yourself against his attacks, and charge your" _* x, n- j% P5 u( C
own attack. When your bar is completely filled, you'll attack and the man
9 r2 x5 o8 f2 Xwill fall into the artifact. So much for that.3 P  p3 k9 q' @7 ^$ |) H
* q' B4 t, e8 G- H+ l6 }3 j
One of the military guys will shoot you, so be sure to avoid it. After that
: J( s; e8 Q& s  j3 o# Hit's time to battle the Purple Clan. Just defend yourself, and Lucas will do
; x! q( x, \% O* q- X4 n/ Q5 y; A7 u$ Qthe rest. Once this is done, put the girl on the artifact to end it all.; R" Q$ j; P; A2 G# p* `. \% }& q
Carla will come in, and everyone is happy.
/ J5 g: J9 {' Y! @, ?! U' Y2 V+ {4 ~- _+ z* o: R
Ending 2 (Bad):
" [3 n- ]2 _+ o% }' j0 F/ f8 Q% x
The man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Fine then. This battle isn't
( o; c  g9 K$ S0 u2 J3 xhard. You just need to defend yourself against his attacks, and charge your% u/ l  j/ t3 |" \0 L2 u; N9 A
own attack. When your bar is completely filled, you'll attack and the man% i8 R+ R* C' u! P3 j
will fall into the artifact. So much for that.; ^5 t6 w5 y0 o# w3 Z9 i" x% y

# B# r) t6 J$ w6 V' Z* v4 A) S# ~One of the military guys will shoot you, so be sure to avoid it. After that
: b3 X0 i3 q7 ~4 M% wit's time to battle the Purple Clan. Lose, and that's the end.! M; `6 W9 F# q& q8 C

* W0 J7 z: l. |8 g7 W& a3 TEnding 3 (Bad):
4 w8 v6 X% n- A$ x" {8 g: K0 t
- D" E% a7 e: L: SThe man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Lose from him, and you'll
4 B8 \0 \! Q* ucontrol Carla. Let Carla fight the Oracle, but fail too.2 ^- a) K, z+ T3 ~

0 y& f. Y) e" C6 a6 u, f------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( j( C' F, B3 i" {$ J2 ]" t# m! |Epilogue                                                            [FH.04.44]
/ r: i% X) g" r0 p------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( ~- S4 c2 m5 U7 u7 ?" `  s
+ k- r# O% Z3 U0 RPlayable Characters: None4 f" x' p- q% f( B9 u+ w
Bonus Points: 200
' ]6 T/ O- S  b4 ?+ jLocation: Somewhere on Earth
7 _$ T3 P3 C1 P' T3 H& HPoints: None" H2 u3 |1 }8 |
Extra: N/A* c; g6 y/ y# q& A  \+ }
3 \) {4 U8 i2 T# C5 m+ U. [
Just sit back and watch the ending. Good job on beating the game, sir. At the4 ?" f  D, \; h3 K/ n; }; w
end you'll get 200 bonus points.
: X. T6 q4 v3 ?, L& R
- C; `" K3 e9 I# [  T* n. |==============================================================================2 D# k$ b  q/ v2 |) d+ a
FAQ                                                                 [FH.05.01]
" ^, `, n; q' I. R  o==============================================================================
/ g' h' C! Y" U! z, Y9 i
; X/ b: S6 N3 e4 p: }) C; vQ: What's up with the sudden love between Lucas and Carla?  G7 S& R, z! N
A: In an interview, David Cage said it looked nice on paper, but didn't
0 f- C) e* e2 i0 e0 C$ b   work out that well in the game. Better luck next time.* A+ l* C" I6 w8 r- v
- a0 b) P2 ?8 g
Q: How can Carla get pregnant when Lucas is dead?0 _/ k: ?6 ~& r, v
A: He was resurrected by the Chroma, and it left him with some... abilities.
) M) l+ D  O( K% r0 y" e# g
/ D* S. y# V! H! G- u; MQ: Will there be a Fahrenheit 2?
* n" y( g: |% [" D8 xA: The company is working on a new game, but that's all they say about it, \/ D" [/ o3 m* _& c+ u; K
   for now.
( `0 O6 x- K/ r( P8 O+ X: k
8 ^4 l" O8 |) j9 o5 c. iQ: What's up with the raven that follows you everywhere?
# x& R* }7 m& y5 X8 HA: The AI follows you through the raven. From the beginning, till the end.
2 t1 Z$ }7 S% Q1 S4 ~% L  z  D& T( i4 Q- ^8 F+ J2 p1 z' }
Q: I keep losing those "press left-and-right-quick sequences", why?! V, j7 }+ D6 z; E% B1 _
A: Don't start hitting the buttons until the real bar appears.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

官方微博官方微信号小黑屋 微信玩家群  

(C) ChinaAVG 2004 - 2019 All Right Reserved. Powered by Discuz! X3.2
辽ICP备11008827号 | 桂公网安备 45010702000051号

冒险,与你同在。 冒险解谜游戏中文网ChinaAVG诞生于2004年9月9日,是全球华人共同的冒险解谜类游戏家园。我们致力于提供各类冒险游戏资讯供大家学习交流。本站所有资源均不用于商业用途。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表