[复制链接]
查看: 3504|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Fahrenheit 全攻略 [英文]

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-10-9 22:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Fahrenheit 全攻略 [英文]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------5 t4 v( U- s2 X' d
The Murder                                                          [FH.04.02]
/ |! l) V$ B+ ?! N------------------------------------------------------------------------------  T& z8 H8 @1 w

5 H' g% S% D: }: r! A* y: u3 \0 qPlayable Characters: Lucas1 _" u1 ~/ x  Y2 b1 A* G
Bonus Points: N/A" }1 y2 f7 X5 R- B- G; x
+ G! n+ _* j- K) ]) |1 c: W        Sweeping blood +5
+ d3 X7 w: |. A# [        Hide knife +5
) c" E$ K' }% g* |+ W2 d( j4 S6 _/ g3 `        Remove blood from your body +5
( r* _, W; ?3 Q5 @4 n% P8 l! c* j        Get coin +51 {& u6 Z1 w" R! e) @& D7 z4 C0 `
        Eat +5
* b$ h3 \) w! O4 ?2 v" X        Drink +51 a8 B$ ?+ g1 A$ @' M' U" z( q
        Play jukebox +5 (?)
% F' [4 Y! j. y" ]: R        Leave dinner when paid +5
& S) k' ?' H/ I9 T1 j- p        Leave with a cab +10) z2 v1 _7 c+ K8 `1 a
        Leave with the subway +10
3 b. [) {) J  S. ~) X$ O        Look out of window in restroom -54 P" l/ J- E8 V4 k5 T: a% i
        Use phone -51 L6 ]% o1 |: ]
        Walk behind counter -5
) {0 D: D1 q% {" S* s" n        Talk to man with hat -5
; u$ F, C9 Y) Z# O        Talk to waitress -5
( z- x8 d3 d! m5 j        Talk to cop -10" u$ `# m6 L. a. l
        Leave without paying -10
9 Q. R" Z5 x% P6 tExtra: This is the part of the game you'll play during the demo. Just this
& i3 @2 _# M, k0 a" Q: j' s       chapter.
. R9 {0 D9 I  }! G
9 P0 L# ]$ }; o9 e- CYou see a man urinating. He washed his hands, and doesn't notice anything0 I% R5 D1 u3 k' B
strange. However, you are sitting on a toilet, carving symbols in your arms,9 J# H" A! Q  I# N
and approaching the man. Then you stab him, and kill him. You'll go from
6 ^* k/ P7 _, }4 Pneutral to depressed, realise what you did, and from that moment on, you can
$ A! x* V# V' _. Icontrol Lucas.+ M% p' n, Z6 X" z0 }+ P
+ q. T# s; s/ ?, K# ^7 f* t
You need to wipe out the traces you left everywhere. First, drag the man into6 h) V& L/ g6 [( {
a toilet. You need to do the little left-right-left mini-game for this. You + f. Z$ Y3 O8 L9 j( |/ N
left quite some blood by doing this. Grab the mop, and sweep the floor (to
# i) C6 Q5 t, V  `, H* T: Tdo this, hold both left and right mouse button, and makes a movement up, 1800 G' [+ E7 E' u; `3 V/ i2 n
degrees clockwise, up again etc.).3 H; d$ e( P% ^! O) y5 l3 y4 O
/ h9 m4 Y' r  M2 n# n4 `8 l7 ]
There is a knife on the floor, near the urinoirs. Grab it, to get rid of it.
, }3 i7 w6 k0 Z/ y3 }9 CThen wash yourself, so the blood is removed. Walk towards the vending machine,# T% a" c- U% P# A9 X; P% y$ h
and use it to notice it's broken. Do the same thing, and this time hit the
8 }/ I  f- S- Bmachine until it drops a coin. Pick that up. Leave the restroom.
( a) N/ U" W5 ?# C$ X* l9 M
( F9 p# S, U' BWalk to your table, and sit down. Eat some food, and drink something. Use the# s6 k7 ~) G. Z1 ]. W$ x
coin to play the jukebox, and then get out of the dinner. Find the entrance0 t: H9 t/ N/ D, E1 }1 o
to the subway, and leave that way.' k" d: T% I" M, z

+ O) d7 f5 z: S/ G3 c4 `------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" K- M7 z9 {7 g: _0 `Investigation                                                       [FH.04.03]
! I5 B. U( l. Y$ R) b/ r! ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( |+ e/ A: R6 @% x0 }# t5 }3 @) u0 H- i4 J4 |! O
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler
  ~# R/ _% d- M, R/ e' @8 fBonus Points: N/A; \# V6 R2 u- c% v+ x! K
Points: Drink coffee (both) +5 (?)8 l( f0 ^) R7 n! L0 S" V) e
        Talk with the guys at the bar (both) +5 (?)
" ?7 e5 J- F! L; c0 u% o* I5 ~        Getting near the cab (Carla) +10(?)0 [' ~5 O. }/ N7 Q" a6 p
        Put jukebox on (Tyler) -10 (?)
( U0 d9 C1 z, d" e        Talk with homeless guy (both) -10 (?)
% H  J9 m1 ]3 y6 o5 Z        Use urinoir (Tyler) -10 (?)' H6 w; P/ e- U  E) y
        Trying to get back in through the back door (both) -10 (?)
. B) w. `& |7 M8 T5 W! z5 ~' a5 f' tExtra: N/A
0 r$ G0 d' h) R. z  C$ I1 E
" h7 N( @" V0 V5 E( O/ v0 sTime for the cops to investigate this place. Both Carla and Tyler have , s; c# Z! u/ x5 v
something going on in their mind, so listen to that. After that, enter the8 D$ E2 [% g( l8 U; W- F
dinner.
7 ?" i- L4 s& t% U
3 y/ J4 Y7 O' g( [Let Carla talk to the cop, and he'll tell you to take it easy with Kate (the0 q( T" U, e" X7 ?, e2 ]
waitress). Talk with the guys at the bar, and then have a little chat with  y2 F. @3 W8 i( l5 P
Kate. Be nice to her, and support her to get to know as much as possible (I7 K+ u& Z# h3 ?! c9 d8 }5 @0 m7 Q
know, it's like getting yourself into trouble - but it's needed for the 5 E2 W- V! u+ B$ \  {
story).
4 \) c9 l+ _3 O, F! L: s
+ m) P9 y7 b, M" i9 q2 J8 MHead behind the counter and drink some coffee (Tyler can do the same), and; G1 V" O; ~$ L& D0 Q
then look at the table where Lucas sat. He left a book of Shakespeare
( O" ^7 j' h% N7 N! p- Z8 qunderneath his seat, so grab that. Also look at his stuff on the table. Let
" b7 Y& _8 ?+ I, [- DTyler look at it too, and let him talk with the guys at the bar as well.
) }  n0 S2 H$ h: p# f  ^1 q3 f3 G$ U. {9 g+ }* x2 r8 X
Enter the restroom, and let Carla investigate the blood on the floor. Let
- R! d3 i% x1 d: D) a- m: Y! MTyler look at the blood in the bathroom Lucas came from. He can also grab in" u7 |( X9 T  D8 ~2 v$ b7 A( P7 T
the trashcan, but it has no use. The location of the knife is random, and it$ ?. D% _, m( l* j% x
can be either in the most right toilet (let Tyler flush the toilet) or 2 Y* g9 O) g2 e( @9 h0 i6 c
hidden at the window (let Carla look)./ d* P/ ]" K: W

2 D5 d" b5 c' s  ~7 t  tWhen you found it, talk to the guys at the bar, head back to the car, and call/ B/ }' c" F/ [# g) p1 N' }( D" v
it a day. Or night. Whatever.: ]4 K" O7 \( b/ {. `2 i( X% M. Y
: R! w' y9 F6 {2 n% ?# ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------) X: F+ f( [& m$ N; t: A% o  b) v5 w# U
The Day After                                                       [FH.04.04]/ R2 l2 Q3 ^: P$ l; q
------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ U( t9 M; R( z$ l+ o9 h
& b* |: {$ w$ m4 G9 L) N: ?5 J
Playable Characters: Lucas
) g8 N% D7 k3 m5 \Bonus Points: 5: ^  ~0 w5 o2 W2 C0 A
        Take a shower +5 (?)- U8 \) f+ M0 y/ F7 D# ^8 n9 D: x
        Putting music on +5 (?)* H" U, t8 S6 f# f
        Take medicine +10 (?)! _2 M2 `& C9 N8 ^5 ?. b1 ~
        Use bandages +10 (?)5 U. K- R% ^& {2 w: v7 h
        Drink milk +5 (?)2 Y* {3 _; w) T: F* a
        Watching TV -5 (?)
$ W3 X; O8 ]+ m$ \7 X        Watching at photo at desk -5 (?)' L+ B' S5 b/ B* X
Extra: N/A
. r/ V% B6 H8 m( Z1 ^+ g. U. Q' @; n. E
You wake up, and realise soon enough it wasn't a dream. Your bed is covered
, p' l8 z+ g: w. nin blood. Stand up, and take the medicine on your table to feel a bit better.
5 H2 T1 a& T. V7 Q: m& `Look at your bed, and hide the blood under the sheets.
0 K6 g* @2 R2 ~  E, @- L) G
+ c! H; O- {4 @/ ?" t- r( P0 w  r. EYou need to call your brother and ask him if he can talk with you. Head
  @3 s8 A3 P  F. Z% Youtside the room, and use the phone. After that, pick up your shirt, that's
9 }; r; R8 m, A( znear the pillar, in front of you. Open the door ahead, and put it in the
" l% y* {' d2 J/ }- m3 Vwashing machine. So much for that. Open the medicine cabinet, and use the
2 y( v! r' o8 j4 \/ v3 R' m0 vbandages. When you're done, close the cabinet, and get scared., z$ V; B* N, ]+ h6 G
4 V8 \1 d. u% o% X- H
Take a nice shower and use the toilet. Then walk back to your room, and put
+ n+ X( s0 L) A9 Lsome clothes on. Back into the living room, open a cupboard to find a bonus
6 j, K" l1 W1 I* mcard. Also look in the frig for milk.' Z  I9 F2 {% v- b; Q' Q
1 v+ e/ o  p0 ^; f
After a while, a policeman will come knocking on the door. Open up, and he'll: F, J2 m6 [( d' O2 y2 ~8 \9 Q- e- y
ask what's going on. Tell him you cut yourself with some glass, and it's no
, v" K4 t) f' Mproblem if he takes a look inside. He'll leave soon enough.
" I; \& f/ V/ g$ ~( e, G. O3 A7 q' E. E7 _6 c# M2 I  n2 i
Get ready, and leave the apartment to meet your brother.
9 {  F. ^+ Q4 w5 c
- V4 Y  ^2 @" K- R" j9 Y------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 b& S8 t' j+ o* @Confession                                                          [FH.04.05]
' g3 p% S% V4 }4 r------------------------------------------------------------------------------, U$ \; M  x( A( \  R, e8 x6 V8 f
8 b& ?9 ^) `8 i* R% p( \# c
0 u- i3 g5 e: E+ m0 a! ]! R# BBonus Points: N/A5 m) A- K5 i2 P' D5 p- L, a
4 P9 n) k0 \- u% \! k" LPoints: N/A
1 i' b  h/ q6 dExtra: N/A
: z$ N: i" v8 n0 j) d3 m
% a& G" h* u0 o  V9 z( KInside the park, walk straight ahead to find your brother, Markus. Talk with
& r5 q( f, ^5 T) h: Zhim, and explain what's going on. At the end, he'll offer you a cross. Accept4 x) v- B9 p. M  q1 o4 z! `
it, since it's an extra life.8 Z0 U4 ^% {1 h' G
$ I# w0 I, {) }$ x# O
Markus will go home, and you're left behind.
% Z  c" w* r3 g$ |- @1 T: q7 [
1 M: D" A1 I, i/ W( y6 x) YYou'll see a kid who's going to fall in the water, according to your vision.
+ D6 K! i1 l7 O7 ^: GA bit later, he will really fall. Run after him, and save him. When he's on
" h8 ~8 H) C5 e7 K% i! sthe ground, try to get him to breath again. You'll save the kid.
2 [, R. J, e$ u1 p/ N' R' |; A
* ~6 H* s5 P3 x6 Y! E; z; g5 y- VThe police recognises you, but won't arrest you. Lucky you.
" v! `* @7 S5 m  E* j/ U2 w
; M! l' }" o0 K% B* {& D------------------------------------------------------------------------------3 ]6 O$ o/ D* d+ l
Police Work                                                         [FH.04.06]4 N8 `% R4 m* i# e% r# s, p- W
------------------------------------------------------------------------------& o1 a3 Q" r4 w% R' }4 F6 P
* L, X! M( z/ v2 V/ y
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler- k  a. D: @: X; [
Bonus Points:10
8 [" o3 y9 C/ n2 U( {Location: Park
5 v% B! C; {! r3 K, TPoints: Using the toilet (Tyler) +5 Tyler% I# f( T" `! A
        Take a shower (Tyler) +5 Tyler
) s9 L, B" h8 x$ |        More will come....
$ c  V' t! x  D* H' M7 IExtra: N/A2 A! ~) X* x+ c: d; c; `, o
& O7 Z7 M" {8 S' W/ C( o
Clara arrives at the station. Walk straight ahead, up the stairs, and enter% U1 X8 q. L0 \  D( O# j) |
one of the double doors. From there, walk to your office (it's in the
- Q2 L1 E: o6 {# p5 G+ M4 lupper right corner). People will talk to you when you go there, and it7 X: C* l7 o) Q, N
doesn't make you happy. When you're near your office, a guy will ask you about* h  I" \! x. ?% g6 g
some money Tyler is owning him. Not your problem.9 e$ o4 f" R  g* K2 l, x

' K" Y$ T( K4 p) l" BEnter the office, and give Tyler a call. Switch to Tyler, and get him out of) b2 D# ?/ h: }. v: x' r! M' R
bed. Walk into the bathroom, where you'll find a bonus card. Let him use the5 M, w% _' J0 F- N: f
toilet and shower, and give the man some clothes.
, ^7 s" ?& M1 m# k
0 z) T4 M/ l1 `0 y( b# OWalk into the living room, and talk with your girlfriend. She's not too
( O2 K3 P- m7 ^$ l0 |# C$ \happy about things, so cheer her up. After that, give her a kiss, and go out,# ^' \4 I( t' h7 ?
to the police station.3 @4 C5 s6 u3 \9 F, u

4 T% }! ^, `( U1 YHead straight to the room where Carla is. Before you can go in, the guy will
+ U; q. B7 M+ q: e4 h5 Wask you about the money. Make him an offer he can't refuse; match of
/ L! {. G- y/ w# k+ z; w/ \basketball, for 200 dollar. He'll accept. Head inside the office now. Hang
# K  _' T6 q+ I& X) G( s& ryour coat and do what you need to do./ Q3 g1 R) E+ M* |8 l# ~/ a
, e' c% u) E+ M! S2 w
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Z1 N' K3 R, D! E6 uAlternate Reality                                                   [FH.04.07]
3 Y, N9 \/ ^: |9 U5 ?7 b; f  x------------------------------------------------------------------------------' N" [" ^6 o8 h' h
: F. J6 E9 Y9 `  ~* R7 A4 O
. a+ [  `* S9 nBonus Points: N/A0 }0 ?* A, g' j% P. a8 z7 A
$ C! b6 u+ A/ I: Z- a) i, w3 OExtra: N/A
+ G. _& I! L1 N* M
* k! m; W2 V/ a% D/ }4 C. x! i' oEven though Lucas killed someone, he decides to go to work. Enter your office* E2 f5 _* C' f$ M% d
and go to work. You'll notice you can see visions. After the guy opposite you+ {# O( v& \$ O2 g
got a call, head out of the office, and head there.
0 Q% ?" k; R1 m6 a! R7 G
( G* o  x( K; N3 {& q# f% h6 ~Once you are working on it, a lot of bugs will enter and try to kill you.
9 G2 ~- j( b' u1 w1 dSave yourself, and at the end, everyone will be wondering what's wrong with
- N  d2 N+ F' C# B+ Wyou. Lucas will leave.' ~+ D. ]7 I: d
$ b- j3 d! h9 ]7 N; }8 \
) a1 ~7 A; s. m; g+ \Reconstruction                                                      [FH.04.08]" T* L7 _7 Z% b- U
------------------------------------------------------------------------------, `0 A! ^2 K- D7 F4 R. e1 S" |
4 j  G1 N/ |0 J0 J
Playable Characters: Carla" s  P1 d7 J! P0 W
Bonus Points: N/A
# }8 |+ G8 d$ R4 ~8 z: l  c; n  ULocation: Police Station
5 @; ~7 H) ^+ J3 bPoints: Doing good +10
; \2 \5 O2 Z/ p( ^) }, ?        Doing bad -10) u) n: R9 K" [% Q8 X
7 {$ c  I# v6 J5 d$ l$ p8 H0 L
5 E. T, E1 n9 e6 p# n# G& |5 HJust listen to the story the guy tells you, and press the right buttons to get
. Z4 L: S0 {" @. k. Na general idea for Carla of what happened.; _' U# K$ b* K6 Y1 f; I
7 F3 K/ t5 y0 L
/ L# Q8 t6 H9 j- {Tyler & Kate                                                        [FH.04.09]
& T3 C  c) I# p------------------------------------------------------------------------------" n3 v" k/ M$ Y: P: G3 E4 p5 e" t
6 o& Y2 A# f$ l0 z: t- R
Playable Characters: Tyler3 z$ e0 Z, L, y
Bonus Points: N/A% {& ~! S& t3 n! [
Extra: N/A1 ]# p8 W, g. S4 o8 r; t+ Z7 {9 k
' ~, ^0 W1 m2 y; s" p
Tyler will ask Kate to make an image of how Lucas looks like. Do your best,
( q6 D, g" @" `3 E3 ]. o) gbut don't worry about it too much. I messed up royally at this point =p
- L# {7 F2 M/ k/ i/ B1 P
; [) E4 T! T& Y! n. f------------------------------------------------------------------------------: y, [9 A+ G# B0 U( b3 E
Lost Love                                                           [FH.04.10]
/ `2 K6 h: H6 N) n1 ?------------------------------------------------------------------------------0 T8 r! K, V% p+ B% a3 \

% {1 k/ [  [( j$ R6 Q8 J9 kPlayable Characters: Lucas
. A8 E! |4 G; h1 f+ \Bonus Points: 5$ a& i  Z9 T& ^4 w, t# ]
. U0 A% E* V4 f( a6 J8 hPoints: Play guitar good enough +10$ y9 P/ j! O( K3 c7 [+ E# X8 a
        Use toilet +55 o2 r+ U6 j. G! [# b
        Play music +5
) g, M2 {. s0 ~6 S* p        Use medicine +10! I" n: z% f7 x* K4 L% m' q
        Sleep +10& \; }7 V2 q) _& r0 a% s3 O7 ]9 o  [
        Give Tiffany a drink +10
4 c$ b& K% l# ^' ]        Being sincere to Tiffany +5
* V5 O  h- X1 @2 ?! B        Being sentimental to Tiffany +5. D9 |! R% z; z* ~
        Dream with Tiffany +20
4 U% q6 N7 z: i4 P. g7 a        Kiss before Tiffany wants it -20
8 M0 ?, ~7 ~& M        Tiffany leaves when you try to kiss her -30
. W; i9 Z0 U3 ~# f& \        Dream without Tiffany -20
1 _( _/ P0 N: a/ ]% uExtra: N/A
% D2 g1 Z8 l5 v4 l4 ~4 g  h1 E" N  m; Q2 U
Lucas will wake up. Remember Tiffany was coming by? Look around in your " H3 P5 I, [# V! T  b5 x: h
apartment, and play around. When you're done, go to sleep. Note you can find6 ?4 X* r  B- U/ }( h/ I& M
five bonus points in a cupboard in the kitchen.' T3 t# h. G- W
, r' E  V" [" @7 d
Tiffany will be at the door. Open the door for her. If you want to have sex,
' ^- _+ C/ U  ]# P  [8 Q5 I# utalk with her about the following things/do these things;
% e# q, ?% F+ N: ^9 h# B$ ]7 M7 X  \8 j: E
* Ask News8 n; N& W) r  I7 P) u. J
* Ask Drink
! B% q6 L9 D+ }# V/ i* Give her a drink& I9 e- ]: V. R. }4 r3 G
* Say Sincere
1 |% s" c- q3 H( k4 ~9 b  p' A* Say Sentimental  S  O. C0 _; g8 e
* Ask Alone
- J$ Y$ b9 }1 W" T) h" ]* Play the guitar, and don't mess up
# C) {- ~) h1 D. S* Kiss her
9 `  P, ^* \7 [1 |7 b7 {2 Z% P/ _* Enjoy, after the dream, tell you're your Fine
/ V( B) F; a) i$ x+ }
8 d  O* _3 u6 }- m5 W( L, L5 \------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- g& j- L% w, W( }7 mHide and Seek                                                       [FH.04.11]" M. @4 K2 O; R* s' G
------------------------------------------------------------------------------  C  u& q* V" R% H

( ^& r/ N* u' @+ l# \Playable Characters: Lucas, Lucas (kid)1 u, ~8 M$ F8 h# A
Bonus Points: None- u5 b' S+ a$ ]; C& v+ \, M; J
Points: After thinking about the past and succeeded (Lucas) +10 Lucas+ j, k- }& t, l9 X/ c% q0 \$ a
        After thinking about the past and failed (Lucas) -20 Lucas) W2 r0 ~, f( G+ x2 G3 Z2 S/ W' e
5 I" Y9 x; `) l1 J0 k: ^9 z# B0 e7 N6 G+ O
Walk towards the grave of your mother, and talk to Markus. Lucas will think$ G, w# H; _3 h# y
back of this time as a kid.% {3 O7 l8 q" ]) T

+ H8 F. `1 N. S; jLucas is sitting alone, and Markus and his friends are playing. Markus will
9 O: x2 m  D: x! U6 b. X+ t' ^bother Lucas, but Lucas isn't interested. After that, Markus and his friends* p9 t7 Q% R3 x8 y9 p
decide to go to a forbidden area - the hangar.8 L. G9 j! G% U) e% @" B: D) h
6 i3 L% |, _7 p$ @) Z7 n$ a# q
After they left, Lucas will have a vision about a fire and decides to rescue
5 Q3 X) |6 l+ S& nthem.9 L: T8 j- g" u: B

! |% W: {/ F" n3 kWalk to the northeastern part of the map, and climb the fence. After that,
1 ~. o! ?% f1 P* Q, dwalk straight ahead, into the deeper part of the ground. Walk west, and be$ C1 ~/ X, ^3 o8 E9 e& l
sure you're not seen. You'll find a gate in the fence.
: V+ \% V) e: L# P* t
3 l/ {5 O5 t  R  p+ y" SFrom here, it's a bit harder. Wait till a truck passes by, and walk on the
7 T* H1 M' `. Lside of it. Check your map. You'll see two guards standing at the same line;
& v; W2 o* d2 n2 W- mone near the hangar you need to be, one to the hanger right of it. Walk with9 u  E7 L" |$ A5 T$ J0 i; S
the truck, till you're between them, and walk straight ahead. You won't been
! L% C, R9 L) p# u( n" W3 \6 Jseen. Enter the hangar.
0 s% M% X) m8 Q: ]" [3 y% Y, y: s
  t) W! y7 `$ U1 FInside, Lucas will tell Markus to go away, and he'll look for the rest. Walk
8 b! s, x4 H" H" W3 E, J9 karound until you find someone. You can try to save all the kids (one upstairs,4 a/ k8 Z* @7 ~8 `/ Z+ V' W, i1 R
one just down the stairs in an airplane and one near some boxes in the other
3 |4 Q4 k6 a- O# Aend of the room), or just fail at that. I don't need to tell you which one) u6 S! G4 {, R# y* {0 K% A: a
will be the best.! ]6 e8 O9 m* t! |: \- b# y
3 G8 _% ^' _) D* ~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------$ u  h  M2 X5 \+ Y6 Y' }$ m
Friendly Combat                                                     [FH.04.12]. ]8 `7 G7 s8 X; _
* A! i. r/ f3 h; X2 `# [
3 w% f/ P' S' c9 H# C5 r* p. KPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler
. r5 x5 J+ P6 m5 T' H$ u; t# l8 {Bonus Points: None
/ f5 C9 q) C' R+ p+ ?* QLocation: Gymnasium
$ R' S  I( T2 _$ [Points: Drink something (both) +5 for both0 |' p8 X+ L! h$ P
        Warmed up (both) +10 for both9 O1 Y0 h) U8 }+ w4 Z$ z6 O0 j
        Mess up training several times (both) -5 for both
2 c4 G9 q4 G9 {% A; F; ~        Winning (Carla) +20 Carla
* B! J' l! Q' f8 Y7 T6 {Extra: N/A5 l5 v/ N" P# d! ~- X' u
: m+ c" [! T8 f
Time for some fun. Let Carla drink something, and let her train on two0 `6 t; I/ V9 F4 P! H7 a6 g/ y* x
different courses. Let Tyler do the same thing. Walk to the side of the ring
" e& p& L4 J( V/ wto start the fight.
/ ^8 C0 O% D3 U" X
6 z8 {" A4 r- ]1 i% U- v) D/ sYou'll fight as Carla, be sure to win, and you can either continue or stop.
) J2 Y8 a) b& M8 E  I$ q5 RWhatever you like.
0 W9 W5 {! L! j
$ s4 X- E& B1 O2 S------------------------------------------------------------------------------" C% `$ e2 c( K  O/ W! X6 ^
Debriefing                                                          [FH.04.13]+ ^$ _1 w7 ^9 v& S
! O' d: |6 P* E4 j# o4 D1 d+ R6 l: G
Playable Characters: Carla
+ D4 p0 q5 z* _! [' k$ FBonus Points: 5 (?). F1 P& `' l# k
* n' {  x5 Z8 ]( G        Scared -10- d$ `3 k5 P$ H+ X  f
Extra: Yes, two chapters with the same name - quite confusing.
! @3 K7 W! b" T8 c
% M/ t! }. \8 TCarla doesn't like small spaces, and when they're dark, she'll hate it even& P8 m0 }2 x/ B
more. Find the bonus card, and then walk to the gate. Turn the light on+ R/ H6 z, b' L- i. B
first, and then open the gate.
8 ?5 V) a7 p+ _5 h* J  Q
. A" ]- s! U0 L) n* Y. ~$ p; k( ZWhat you need to do now, is control Carla by holding the left and right mouse
( M2 D3 K0 ~" N& p: {button, and keep her breath under control by pressing left, right, left etc.
; D2 a; |+ E& \# U8 dwhen the thing in the bar moves.
/ V/ h  f0 S0 E% ?# [) ~0 g4 f% ]9 k& {/ ~8 r8 m+ h) g# e& r& t
Go straight ahead, and you'll notice that big cases are blocking the path. , d8 @8 v5 H/ |; Y2 ^( k
Find the valve, so you can move them. You'll find a terminal, but the power
8 v6 A- b5 w5 s2 Nwill be shut down.
; N3 {* _3 Y" b1 z$ O5 S/ }, w. T* n4 r$ ~  o
On your left will be the controls for the power, and you can reach it by using: V6 G$ G9 X& k; {! n* e, j
the valves. Puzzle a bit. When the power is back, return to the terminal, and' U: `( a( u' p' i
take the other side of the room.
: N" S2 q$ C- ?9 G- n4 r
/ J7 _: a: ]9 @9 i1 x% W' r2 OYou need to first open the path to the left side, move the valve at the end,% ?, W9 \9 ]  ?4 T
and then move to the right side of this part of the room. You'll find the
' A: M6 A" A9 M' \tape all the way at the end. Put it in the terminal, to find out there is no. z9 ?7 w! K9 j$ _/ I; V
data for it. Carla sure doesn't like that, I think ;p
. S; I2 R/ O  n% y7 o( ~
( u" k% c, ]  N4 p6 _9 f------------------------------------------------------------------------------" [3 m( ^8 H# L0 D( d: T; Y& S
Debriefing                                                          [FH.04.14]
- q7 b/ y1 U) O4 {------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ n5 Y' t, U/ Z; u) \4 f

0 R! \) Z3 K9 U* U# G3 y  |Playable Characters: Tyler8 v/ u0 E4 u2 P7 G4 d7 S
Bonus Points: N/A
4 ^+ h: \' D) I1 i9 @6 hLocation: Police Station3 y6 D! ?8 D# o8 W: Z* P
& z. O5 o7 p- c        Give book +10
: r! Y: Y+ J% D9 c. N6 A, f2 SExtra: Yes, two chapters with the same name - quite confusing.5 p  h2 `, e/ L
8 r* {" u, d# f+ l$ n$ q
Tyler will find himself in a book shop. Walk down, and walk underneath the
( M4 c* A2 @8 @2 B3 j9 bstairs. Look at the Shakespeare book with the magnifier. On one of the pages,) m  ?: Y8 R# R( Q, m8 J
something is written in the corner. Take the book back, and Tyler will find& T- M5 N- |, \; C4 _
a piece of paper.
8 ]  N% E; g6 A
; N  u: ?9 z5 k* a2 ETalk with the Chinese old man. He won't help you unless you help him first.7 b( y1 U0 L! S7 w
He'll give an example book, and tell you to find a book that looks like it." c0 h! l2 M1 \" l
First look at the book under the magnifier, and you'll see it's written by
) C+ l8 y! c3 ]! \# R3 Q4 j6 s7 o"De Gruttola". Walk up the stairs, and look at the book here. You'll find out
1 V2 j# J) a. m  k& |! KDe Gruttola has number 1796. Walk back down, and look at the book behind the- }! O# t! ]  N* r' s+ }7 T
man. Book 1796 is on the third level, in the white part of the level. Go ( F4 E/ d' w7 u% ^. Z& F( t+ b- b
there, and find the book.
/ C/ o4 X& I6 |1 R5 o% v1 y# b8 s- _6 x4 g+ n% ^1 r
Give the book to the man, and he's still of little to no use. Leave the shop.
' U0 d  L& c, q4 N; O# J8 D% I0 \0 Z6 @% X. S4 ^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ R, _1 F: k7 `- j: Z% a  W/ f
Agatha                                                              [FH.04.15]/ T! G3 k# Q' B, E
------------------------------------------------------------------------------( o& S! j$ y7 t/ K6 Q* i" T

# |; _3 H' X& c' CPlayable Characters: Lucas
1 S  @2 N$ c, I) _" y+ a/ p2 XBonus Points: N/A
6 a' j/ V) f; t' u3 Y% e2 c' RLocation: Agatha's House, H) M& F( q6 E2 }1 V3 P% u
# u+ [6 d" Z! |4 t4 q* T- _Extra: N/A1 @; u8 r* L5 K

0 g2 ?1 W8 F7 T* a7 cLucas will have to find the house of Agatha. It's straight ahead, nothing
' H3 J1 @' x9 `1 E1 chard. Knock on the door, and then enter. Walk straight ahead, into the
' Y1 t% q1 a) j0 yliving room. From there, enter the next room to find Agatha.
4 E  d6 |9 I4 J- U& v1 {0 ~4 I2 w
4 A% }9 R9 E" I$ H8 YAgatha is blind, so you need to push her. First enter her bathroom. You can
, Q* F6 t' ], a, Yfind something here, but I'm not sure if it's a life or a bonus card. Either' m' s: ?$ B$ }4 `8 ^# O
way, grab it, and push Agatha into the living room.
( z+ R: Z% s0 \  k  h$ ?3 z5 ?1 }) B' Z8 |
She wants to feed her pets, so head down the hall, and take the left door.
5 e3 b: ]& ?* q) s0 BPick up the seed from the cabinet, and feed the birdies. Then talk to Agatha,. W; r/ D9 Y  x# T5 R; y
and push her into the living room.3 ?4 B7 ~; K6 E( C

$ T5 m- |, n. Q# h* GBefore you can start, you need candles and matches. The candles are in a! T: d6 f) P) }: {! J) ]2 K/ t
cupboard in this room. To find the matches, head back to the hall and take
& N1 B# W# {# S. f: L; p$ ]9 kthe right door. Put three candles on the table, and lit them.1 X9 M& K; L; }0 }( O
3 Y4 Y+ T: i( E! Y$ F
Agatha will take you back to the moment when you killed the man. Agatha will
  h7 U1 G8 \. F) f/ ]% t) l5 msuddenly stop, and tell you to come back tomorrow. Fine.
$ S4 b. B  e: Z
0 u1 N$ w8 q4 m( |: Q, u------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 i5 K( K4 x6 F) [Questions & Bullets                                                 [FH.04.16]% t! c, e! q+ P2 J+ E; c! M( X
# R2 F: R# q2 n4 v; }% T( ^; g6 B  j! ~
Playable Characters: Carla
  I+ F. E, H7 ~4 eBonus Points: N/A/ W2 h: E. u$ n3 X" J# K. A" V
0 {( U. {* f) i4 MExtra: N/A
, B& \- P# s8 ?1 g% s- \0 n& z9 b6 e" f2 M7 Y3 k
Talk with the guy at the end of the lane. You'll have to ask questions, and
( M& j( I: A6 W  ^( ~! sshoot targets. The target shooting is fun for once, but you need to do it
2 f8 ~3 S4 ^: fseveral times, and I found it to be rather boring (since I didn't miss much).2 R; s- |$ z2 w; F2 b$ c

7 y% a9 Y0 Q& p+ U- _& j0 M------------------------------------------------------------------------------) ]0 m  u7 ~# W
Doubles or Quits                                                    [FH.04.17]
1 b" l* f0 R, F' o, h------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ Z3 J- @0 y6 @" O  j1 _) h: V: F3 w; r+ _* }* m
Playable Characters: Tyler
, X. r) Z  y0 b* k' {6 [9 }Bonus Points: N/A/ i( g1 v, K) h
9 T& L' k2 q1 s+ _2 j8 L$ O        Win a few points +5 (can happen several times)
- j- Z2 V, l: v2 I        Win the match +20
1 y9 u% Y# ~) F! ]2 c$ _" B  }/ ZExtra: Fun stuff.
( B& d; Y/ N9 F
0 E! f4 p: M' s- FThis is just a match between Tyler and the nerdy guy. Win, and life is good.5 g: t) m3 a! y0 b
$ @# }7 E% t3 j3 Y; V. V
, G4 N( M5 _( f. x; {The Storm                                                           [FH.04.18]
& D$ i: z' A4 D4 ^------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$ I/ s" G6 V0 ^  e: o2 A' X, X
. H8 {9 o! ]" F+ ?Playable Characters: Lucas, Markus
6 @4 V+ {( m' E# PBonus Points: N/A
& z: a2 V! J1 sLocation: Lucas' Apartment
$ @  U5 e/ U0 p4 v) sPoints: Saved (Markus) +10 Lucas) e! a  t1 v6 r! V* m8 o9 D) L
Extra: One of the best action scenes of the game.
2 m/ @  `# L4 s3 h2 u0 u9 A. N7 P" u$ J6 ?7 M
Lucas will enter his home, and things will act really weird. A strong wind- b9 s: j; f7 k
will come in, and you need to avoid stuff, run around etc. You'll end up at- n; n" l+ i1 G. m
the balcony, and fall down.
1 k+ ~# K# ], l! {* z% o  K- [  @) F% R2 @* _; Y
You'll control Markus. Let him ring the bell, and then bust in the door. Run0 x5 E& ~* n. N1 N
to Lucas, and save him.6 m- q& h  D! I+ r- F

" r% T" T( V9 h$ D* U% K------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 t7 V! }2 C/ Z: u" o$ P; YDark Omen                                                           [FH.04.19]
/ w6 f# x; S( F, s0 j9 u------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- a! W: Q2 I$ O/ K3 e/ z! A
9 p8 P6 j& G& w7 o# uPlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler
- |1 K# t. [# }) f- J' B% O1 v! ~Bonus Points: None. U2 }' w4 z. f8 p4 a
4 E1 U* V, V8 O5 @! x2 TPoints: Use toilet (Carla) +5 Carla
3 U6 j% x- B8 @: G        Watch TV (Carla) +5 Carla
/ f. n' n, k) }1 ^% X/ l) ]        Visit from Tommy (Carla) +5 Carla& a: t8 j, u2 o# |7 h% H
        Wine (Carla) +5 Carla
3 O* g- C( C% P: r" s+ G! U        Talking to Tommy (Carla) +5 Carla4 i* s1 g6 G! L/ X
        Ask Tommy about bank (Carla) +20 Carla$ s0 r$ M) a- S, W/ p
        Finding out about stock piles (Tyler) +10 Tyler: x0 B9 w2 ?$ _( g& E1 c& `
        Fax (Tyler) +5 Tyler
' a+ W2 g8 L- S        Use basketball (Tyler) +5 Tyler
6 S+ y: @7 e. }2 H- j  N: I# L        Find out about watermark (Tyler) +10 (Tyler)
- d! H, d4 v* N. i8 }; H( g2 i        Tired (Tyler) -20 Tyler( K% c1 j7 H3 v2 U# c9 ?4 y
        Asking about work (Carla) -5 Carla$ Z) [8 r. Z: a" B) W1 Q) o
        Asking about Carla (Carla) -5 Carla
2 e5 x1 `  L% N3 s        Using the cards (Carla) -30 (total)
& e+ q! h' k. T+ RExtra: N/A6 F4 }" P" r4 O/ P

8 [8 Q& J& ?5 W: H$ N9 B1 _3 J. wCarla is at home. Let her do the stuff listed above to make her happy. Give
4 _7 f" \" N# Wthe girl some clothes, and someone will ring the bell. Open the door to find1 ^* h9 e6 c' t% d9 A' L
out it's Tommy, your neighbour.* M1 H6 T. h5 t
; y( e3 x. t+ S4 m7 _
He brought some wine. Get glasses and get drunk (no, not really). After some2 g  e, |' a6 f
talking, Tommy will show some tarot cards. However, the ending of this won't9 e) j1 H0 |7 u0 y, }
be very good. Actually it's just plain bad, and this doesn't make Carla very
) k' V4 q6 K. P! k5 `" x1 t# Mhappy.4 f$ Z+ t2 Y3 k; E' s  u

% |$ r/ k' D) f4 b6 h$ F: }Switch to Tyler, and let him use the computer. Check the web, and look at the$ G/ d4 J# X5 i4 S% N5 w5 y5 d% r
"World"-tab. He'll realise the piece of paper is from some stock piles. Call
- ]8 c8 t9 ~4 p# b1 m, eCarla about this. Carla will answer, and asks you to fax it. Note Tyler can
, F- e6 F, d; j. o# w6 R# |# k1 Ialso realise this by looking at the newspaper on his desk.6 W& a; O) a! ?
. k3 h; @3 ^1 m$ S2 F
Pick up the piece of paper, and fax it. Switch back to Carla, and look at it.
4 _$ G- H& @; m7 ]3 @; l% P( z! {Head to Tommy, and ask him about it. He says you can trace the thing by % m$ e3 t" b2 K' G! [
looking at the watermark. Tell this to Tyler, and let Tyler sit down. Grab
) I% R, k# |9 m  c( J6 E% o5 h, o, }the paper and look at it using the lamp. And voila, we found the watermark.. B& x: O1 S. f& {  N1 X  `6 P9 C
Tyler will ask who'll need to go. I don't know who should go, but I just3 l+ X; \+ {4 `; Y$ l4 d
picked Carla.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 很美好很美好 很差劲很差劲
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-9 22:05 | 只看该作者
; B2 E+ w6 }7 t8 F$ I4 lFace Off                                                            [FH.04.20]
# Y' J1 I0 R9 ]" e  O------------------------------------------------------------------------------) a, X% U4 t' U6 ^" @

: v, p. i3 @' ?- P7 ~. q1 s" `+ \Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla8 R0 B( X/ q9 H% V/ D' G, B% W1 R
Bonus Points: None
- t" f% j& [. j; M- J# @Location: Naser & Jones Bank5 A, v, c: Q- ]
3 \$ v( `3 `& E: n) W3 D$ G        Find Shakespeare book (Carla) +5 Carla
2 w9 }6 `. [2 }/ p: M0 [8 ]! p        Bugs from above (Lucas) -10 Lucas
1 a8 _% |5 N$ c1 J, i% ^        Big bug in room (Lucas) -20 Lucas( T# U+ L3 ]( i+ s# i: U  z# n$ w% c
        Another big bun in the room (Lucas) -20 Lucas
+ o+ V4 E. [" V+ ]  ]: I9 p0 TExtra: N/A4 H7 Z% A' R3 N- q, M. v
6 \8 j. q9 s2 u$ ?; a9 Q
Lucas is working, but has a vision of Carla stepping into the room. He needs
  a( N% e( |* P/ X. v2 yto hide some stuff, and fast. Pick up the form next to you (step out of your/ R9 v) j$ x5 \  Z8 G
chair first, obviously), and hide it. Also hide the Shakespeare book. That's. G& x" Z1 G0 D; q# q) ^0 {
all you can do for now.
, |  e) D( K0 b. R$ F, j* l- X* |) o8 ]5 X4 H8 {
Carla will enter, and ask some questions. Lucas will do some very weird stuff
' J7 [/ N3 j6 j/ a' Xbecause he's seeing things again, and after a while he'll ask if he can go to6 p  m$ H: f" P7 ]
the toilet real quick.' q' A% Q# z  b: N" B# w' N9 J

C( q5 Y2 k# m8 r5 E" C1 m* l& rYou'll switch to Carla. Let her pick up the pen on the desk, and the
" c1 l0 _3 G4 c& V0 |* pShakespeare book (in a drawer). This is enough for her. Wait till Lucas
. Z& ?4 N- ]4 X6 z) T( Ireturn, and she'll leave.
. t) {* _% g& ?" A4 [3 ]8 h' J6 v4 Y/ x
& _, y  @7 \, H" j2 t8 yBack to Agatha                                                      [FH.04.21]
& Y1 {6 C+ }, |! D------------------------------------------------------------------------------' }0 l* D- g) ]$ c: b

* w2 q. d, t. J8 n4 B* @) p( aPlayable Characters: Lucas
5 O& T9 {3 Q% C, M# {, Y  y* fBonus Points: None
9 [9 B3 Z) y! Z2 q7 BLocation: Agatha's House: m0 Y0 [0 V+ B" h( J( N
- s: }9 n) c2 J3 C' c' b        Looking at the dead body of Agatha -30$ j# o9 ~( Z3 [5 A! `2 z. x" F# g
, X- [- D! M: B/ U
% V. Q0 G: i5 K' T& sEnter the house, and enter the living room. Agatha is dead, and someone called( N' G) p( p' Q) ]7 h) U- M
the cops. Leave through the window, so they won't find you. The police will
" P- _6 s" J& G8 t0 Qarrive, and find Agatha.+ ]; ]: v" n4 Z: L; ~% L; b

6 f1 K7 m7 s7 H2 W$ d* @Note you can find a key in the drawer where you found the bird seed, you can
. y7 B+ b7 z! e1 w% ?use it to open one of the cages, and get a piece of old newspaper. You can
. G! g7 Q- U, I; V6 W& k5 Salso use a knife from the kitchen to open the cage.
3 [2 v8 [9 t5 R- j/ _% h) t/ I" W  H
5 J; y( J, }, `* r; v0 x( n3 Y- rHappy Anniversary!                                                  [FH.04.22]
2 B, p3 @- I! G' B% k  \------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ^. ]" u7 @( i7 y0 |" i# ?
6 i; c) ^& `- Q( f" K
Playable Characters: Tyler, Carla( R6 H" [  G5 n8 @' w
# B" y# o% Y3 c* n9 ~3 k- ALocation: Tyler's Apartment* o0 O  g) x2 u3 Z- Z) C1 p
7 ]- G6 A/ ]! v. D  u        Use yoyo (Carla) +5 Carla
" @) o2 B4 L3 F; k( b! C9 n& w        Find a link (Carla) +10 Carla8 ?( Y5 G* F: \- ^4 z& }
        Conclusion (Carla) +20 Carla
7 ]- V7 r0 r5 H% l* H  N        Tired (Carla) -20 Carla
' z. L5 r/ I7 o" }1 r        Leave (Tyler) -20 Tyler
( S4 u& Y% F; ~* d6 E2 H( l" L; F" AExtra: N/A  q. D4 v6 N8 Y7 }6 |. |4 H  a

) `  b: a$ E+ U; @9 bTyler will get home, and Sam will tell him to turn on the oven, and put9 F3 d6 W) i# n- I
champagne in glasses. You can find the champagne in the fridge. When you did1 t7 |. S: a& y
both, Sam will walk in, in a black dress.
/ p: @& V4 ?# t" A
- q9 s' W, q% m! V$ f/ yTwo years ago, Tyler met Sam, and Sam would like to dance. Turn the music on
6 w0 ^3 Z7 I9 ^) u4 x  K(spin that shit, DJ), and dance with her.. C( v1 y) t6 F5 N' G$ ~

; |7 W) Q6 ]7 l8 g; o; yCarla is working, while Tyler is about to get laid. Sometimes life is unfair,- D& n+ D9 B0 v% S- X) g, H% j
isn't it? You need to link different objects with each other. Depending on
! z- D6 C: q* R2 Ywhat you did in the game previously, some things may or may not work. These; {7 U- s( F6 Q& \: W! O
should always work, however;, T& j: z3 `& k+ h% b) O/ n
( A$ l) r" v9 G8 J& ~
* Link the pen you found in the bank with the list of fingerprints.
$ N9 T, |8 @% M6 q% X* Link the two Shakespeare books with each other.  j( d! v. L; b$ g2 w" f" K$ `* r

: j7 r# P% W3 {. Q; }Carla will be sure that she found the killer now. Give Tyler a call. Let" F5 \) q5 B0 o- s
Tyler pick up the phone, and leave the house. Sam isn't happy, but she) j- a( Z# N' F: n. X- C) q
should stop whining.# p) V) V' }9 `; Q
9 \  S  n+ ]) i, S
6 R4 o/ ^6 Q9 |9 rBloody Washing                                                      [FH.04.23]7 |! ]6 c7 A0 W! @4 c: T, F
------------------------------------------------------------------------------# A! F0 `: V8 R9 g$ F2 ~% W1 t
" t9 c" A7 u! R5 X# w# l
Playable Characters: None, G' @6 }# s" ?2 q8 {
: c, Y  t! X5 d( kLocation: Agatha's House
: p. I  l( a# [0 F1 oPoints: None; C% X6 N$ e- {+ V* _9 Y
Extra: N/A1 ?  A( R2 i% t) \
0 _! r& K% F6 ?8 X$ ]5 z+ ?1 }
Just watch the small movie. Lucas will have a vision about a murder in a
8 N1 a9 d0 _9 dlaundromat.' @( b  x/ L  ^/ |
7 g# {. \: s: W' b! s& L$ y, r" x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------# M# U, W5 _: _  W1 f1 o
Confrontation                                                       [FH.04.24]9 T  c3 A# ^  Y- t- V, y
+ D( T" R: x' T$ ]' H2 p8 c6 e- ]6 h# @8 U  k9 d9 |6 `0 q
Playable Characters: Carla, Lucas1 P$ j7 i% w$ u% ~1 J0 W# I
+ }- M. ^1 G& C9 [. k* g# WLocation: Lucas' Apartment. O# M0 y( s  b: i6 c( j/ T  G
Points: Idea of arresting Lucas (Carla) +30 Carla5 {2 _! C5 g/ K( n+ A
        Lucas isn't around (Carla) -20 Carla0 r0 Q  F% J+ |9 D) C4 Q
) Y3 \4 O( J( X+ S) ~
4 n( M( Y9 g3 ~. z. ]- `6 L) t" Y& KCarla and Tyler are going to frame Lucas. Or so they think. Let Carla open8 l* J' N( x% f+ u5 W( D9 s
the door to the apartment. Now that looks nice, blood, candles... must have
- C# O5 ?9 b% m6 ]3 ebeen a wild party. Let Carla open both doors (to the bedroom and bathroom),
7 y% _% X7 P8 L% land they'll find out that Lucas isn't around.% U3 R! ~' u" c  T

1 k  M! H3 ]$ N; ^Lucas will just get home, but the cops will try to arrest him. It's time for2 w! a' F, H  ?
a pretty lengthy action scene, where you kick the asses of several cops, fly! N  C. ^8 e8 O' z! D
with a copter and escape.! o6 Q) C( D9 d! x3 h

! c* b  k9 u& Y------------------------------------------------------------------------------' \5 ^+ p* B& ]8 A; n
Captain Jones is Really Upset                                       [FH.04.25]
3 Q5 g4 b# {! d& t* n- `------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ D/ |9 ^1 i8 j& M' f0 S  |/ @

7 O4 M0 h7 x% H0 Z' _7 `2 B9 ePlayable Characters: Carla, Tyler
0 S& N! S6 ?: w! I3 ZBonus Points: None
8 j7 ?; o6 W+ ~. ~1 ~Location: Police Station
& l. ^3 {. I5 t/ J* y. G& h/ uPoints: Explain (Both) -5
5 |  H: ^, c1 p% @% N5 nExtra: N/A
6 @* h5 J& C- i! Z: D
, y, Q% b4 F- c, ~Captain Jones is mad at you. Just let both do a bit of talking, so they don't* v" a) P, w, B6 {. j+ c
lost too many points.. u, A- S" h: x2 R3 K) b8 w3 _

% n% D6 P8 G: M9 E------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 B& t% \! [  _  `3 C8 D6 SFallen Angels                                                       [FH.04.26]! M. _1 k% A# B# ?9 ~$ `* n
------------------------------------------------------------------------------% ]: l6 g3 Q& i5 Z' T

* J2 D5 R7 g1 ~- {, R; zPlayable Characters: Lucas' x# t/ t. ~9 t6 A
Bonus Points: None* w1 w6 V  C& _+ i: ^5 s
9 a! S# k  ]5 r1 A6 s( [Points: None- f: e. J3 r( H, K% Q
Extra: Quite a hard battle.
! p" d& q- r) Q' Q6 M3 v- O
$ D+ S, g7 `- K$ L7 HWhen you wake up, you'll notice Agatha in front of you. Talk to her, and
  A7 l! y* U7 Y0 t6 `! nshe'll explain some things. However, soon enough you'll be attacked by% }: w1 n9 z' Y
statues. This is quite a hard battle (well, harder than the other, at least),8 G! b/ ^0 l2 M
so be prepared.
8 t% s. A6 ?6 l) k
+ I* `. w7 j/ K$ I7 Z$ _! HOnce this is over, Markus will wake you up. Explain him some things. He " k& ~; o: Z$ n2 S
thinks you're really berserk now, and Lucas is sure he is fine himself. What
' z1 F/ ^/ j5 Va family :'D
3 ?( R6 p! @, I+ w: q  W% ~" h& O) o- e" Q) b& ^6 ^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ h# w3 \# T5 m3 m4 v; E
Soap, Blood & Clues                                                 [FH.04.27]* p- t; D1 N' T2 G1 m- x
" |% l2 _/ m2 u1 F, t% B" N% D8 f! f! ~: K
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler4 L0 ~/ F' w% g, X( o2 M
Bonus Points: 10/ {* v5 D4 u" z  }; O% ^
/ p6 ~! G$ A7 }# JPoints: Look at wrist man (Carla) +5 Carla3 C1 b& w. m8 j6 |7 Q
        Look at blood in corner (Carla) +5 Carla$ h, ^* W' B' [2 y+ c
        After doing both listed above (Carla) +5 Carla; ]2 {3 i4 J8 m3 n: f) g
        Look at body man (Tyler) +5 Tyler# y4 K' Q/ P- C- W' g/ _
        Look at body woman (Tyler) +5 Tyler
3 f# N+ m& g& |& a        Look at telephone (Tyler) +5 Tyler
0 n8 \9 ~- F9 z+ `Extra: N/A& _0 i; v* F( N) s1 M: u8 p- }% N

* m3 v, l; ~) j& B9 G, LCarla and Tyler arrive by car. Step outside, and walk towards the laundry.2 F4 G* w( x4 h" l# s6 |
Carla will tell Tyler to go in. Walk a bit forward, and Carla will talk with: ?/ a* p0 B' s
the police. Ask what you want, and go inside. , l/ B5 T5 q/ c% y7 s# _- A

6 Y6 L; P; R" C* @! {* vLet Carla look at the man, and at the blood in the corner (near a case). Be' z. u3 D7 b5 d! e' `
sure to pick up the 10 bonus points. Let Tyler look at the man, woman and
$ z/ F5 F% _  _9 X2 G6 m8 [telephone. When this is done, you can leave.
0 {( ?0 W6 |; Q) _: c
5 O8 O# N% h" [, u3 I$ @- v, O7 P------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 l5 N/ B- ^& aThe Fugitive                                                        [FH.04.28]; |8 C) h# |! {
------------------------------------------------------------------------------( \5 F1 c0 l" v, L/ J
& n  K) ^9 B4 U& Q9 W% F
Playable Characters: Lucas  f' m  _) s& ?! N) w9 w
Bonus Points: None' [- G5 y8 a! m
2 T( q8 p' q1 g        Eat food (possible twice, but different pieces) +5
& [9 \& w) Z% H* d6 v3 p        Drink +5
/ @' w2 D* {) `8 p& b! a' b        TV +5$ Z8 o4 ^7 {* y3 [* `
        Not found by Tyler +10* `' G9 E' b- O4 |
        Looking at homeless guy -5; e- w1 D( ^6 V; Y
        Looking at raven -58 I# h) {" n: ]( B" G* M* e
        Fall down off pipe -10& f$ {" O; L: c: J
        Listening to messages on phone -20
2 M* Z6 I: C- i6 z( pExtra: N/A+ [8 W) d/ b( b" z+ t1 h- E

6 P9 L+ p. C5 t/ u: v7 f( yWalk around the corner on the right, and straight ahead. Lucas will have a
  ~: [/ [7 L7 s- |* lvision about cops, and decided it's better to take the other way; the way& l+ v' P. v% q5 z$ x
of sneaking and climbing.) o% N4 I9 p$ T6 l
/ t) c5 `4 {3 Q! [2 h# [
Find a fence nearby, and climb over it. Also climb over the next one. There+ m2 _3 C" j9 i
are police standing around here. Watch them in your upper right corner of
7 \. `6 j: U/ Zthe screen, and wait till they aren't looking your way. When this happens,8 o% R$ L0 z$ _8 A, D) U1 Z
try your luck by running to the other side.
3 ?1 {6 n# p7 T# O9 }" S6 R+ Z& I: w8 X- I: E+ ^
You need to climb the pipe here. Once up, walk over the small path. From time
/ F; v5 k4 p7 i2 pto time you'll need to do a little button-pushing. Once you reached the other6 U5 l3 J( P2 C/ [) v, m
side, climb down the pipe.) N7 r3 Y: }2 O/ A8 h

3 c' W9 _. H! oThe window to Tiffany's bedroom is closed, so find the brick, and open it that
0 z/ ?# k2 F  n1 A1 iway. Enter the apartment. If you feel less violent, you can also force it) c5 R  ?, o# x
open. It doesn't matter all that much.
) Q0 S8 s$ g7 G& o& p/ i1 r: n1 v3 N& N' ~4 ]2 Q) A% T/ x
Once inside, lay down on bed for a bit. Stand up, and walk inside. You'll. @; N4 y* t7 V- s0 V3 e
be able to get a vision of Tyler looking under the bed with some button
* f3 y* H6 z5 e4 u( e. ^pressing at the right time. Might as well go for it, right? ;p In the
, p8 X6 ~, K: g" m6 [9 M& wkitchen is food (fridge and cupboard) and a drink. Watch some TV, and then
$ Z+ ]. v1 N8 }$ U# O: ]4 y( Kwalk to her bathroom. You can find an extra life here by walking around. The
  C9 T* C' p7 C9 Q/ Q% Sproblem is you can't see it. Well not a real problem, but you know what I6 v& K& K" A( D3 e1 C
mean.
0 g$ u8 X1 a; x3 }% J. t3 F. i5 F. n) j
Sooner or later Tiffany will come home. Talk with her, and explain what's
6 V3 C* [  l9 P, m) _8 j& Ugoing on. The police will ring, and you need to hide. Hide in the closet in
" ~7 D" q  ?1 V( V. jthe living room. You need to press buttons again in order to keep Tyler off$ C- ~" k. I' P4 C0 C; k( O0 V) g, l
your back. Nothing hard, really.
& N9 C! j/ _7 K% M) p6 h) j2 t  s9 A3 n" n- x7 [+ q( {2 S  w
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- }$ l  F+ M4 E: N6 V9 ?
Janos                                                               [FH.04.29], g$ x0 y. o: o. a. G! P1 F
------------------------------------------------------------------------------% j2 M9 ?2 _* a7 i0 ~" S
" ~  P! B; ~0 N. S* S
Playable Characters: Carla8 ]7 \1 o* A2 q
Bonus Points: None& [/ X6 E9 ?4 G& [! H% w2 T, K
' W  t, V0 ]9 w( @% ?  hPoints: Once you are inside +10! G7 }% J9 b( |# y* H
        Telling Janos he's not sick +10
5 J2 V; K+ [# N9 b# o* l' L# A+ L        Cells open -20
4 b! [0 p7 y& C- a- A4 y3 l9 aExtra: Oh boy, the breathing-thing again...2 c4 ^; k: Y2 m+ W/ L1 M
" G" ]! d) E% R" ~
Barney will tell you you can visit Janos. Aren't you looking forward to it?# a$ X% H7 v, T+ M
Find the guy who'll show you his cell. Once inside, talk with Janos a bit to- P# N  V- a) f# {  ?- e: w; F& @$ |
get more information about the whole deal of murderers. Once you are done,: O8 e6 I/ {! Q" h0 Y! g0 H: F
look at the walls for fun, and then talk with the assistant outside.   l1 i, y2 T# I0 {

5 \8 m) Z0 }4 C$ ~1 uHe wants to show you back, but the power gets cut off, and he gets killed
. j" m  T8 r& b8 qby some maniac. What you need to do is move when you get the opportunity. 4 N% M8 Z5 a' A' U2 r9 Q" ?3 ]
Don't stop walking, and find your way back to Barney. You also need to be% p5 }; T! P/ _8 i, z+ F7 W
sure you breath is under control. When Carla says there is someone near, stop
& f( r# H: `* ewalking (she'll also stop breathing) until she says it's safe.
* L; I- j2 q5 A  w( v; @3 d. P3 f4 ]+ S2 ^# `6 s% k( X* H1 _) H
At the end, she'll be surrounded my maniacs. Run to the big glass door, and
- l7 }* f! D- P. {- \; eyou'll be saved.
- P0 A; g8 B, v: J
6 e) L( y4 |# g& D7 U+ [* S------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# H8 \; [/ B$ Y& q2 B# q1 A( AMeeting Kuriakin                                                    [FH.04.30]
% j3 ]# y4 Y2 P------------------------------------------------------------------------------1 C* X. J- F. M, b4 [
" V- R0 h$ e& \) y3 y' ~/ a' Q
9 g' E6 e  O3 r" v( C1 fBonus Points: 55 f9 r" x. Z! ^1 Y0 c) R/ L# C+ x. `
* z3 ^5 A% u( [! [7 b6 E! q0 g4 m
You are a journalist now, who has an appointment with the prof. Before you
; e# d/ G6 {6 |talk to him, find the bonus points in a corner somewhere. You can also look+ t* a. H% @" W( V
at the various things, but it has no real use.* A; a& r6 A) [1 C

2 h) \! b7 {( v( [5 CTalk with the prof, and he'll ask for what paper you write. Tell him you
5 _& C9 ]0 J; B! Z7 u1 b0 rwrite for the NY Times, and he'll accept that as an answer. Ask him some 7 s' i6 W% z; z, B. U' U  k, K
things you like, so you get to know about the dark things that are behind
# {! Q( @$ v7 Tyour behaviour. The prof will ask you who you really are. Tell what you want.
7 A& y. w" @7 w: @He knows you are the guy they seek, and tells you to escape through the $ @) c8 x/ y2 V8 p, U8 H% ~
employee exit. Do so.
' h0 J6 G2 h8 v/ d5 O& l. \" s3 [3 [2 u7 D
When you arrive at the parking lot, a few cars will try to hit you. It's
7 G. ^) Y$ l3 K  Gtime for some good old button smashing.1 R5 A. D5 {; ]: O

; o& w/ k2 `  w1 d; Q: E: m- g" a------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 u' ^( T# }4 `Myan Secrets                                                        [FH.04.31]
. O1 ~2 g1 J% k3 W' R- i7 ?------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 ?- s- d$ T, R' q8 Y+ R
% P& t; W, T: H  ?1 l& ?Playable Characters: Lucas0 ^# t9 X6 n5 f& t1 F) r8 p; Z5 K
7 [5 V5 E( Q5 r7 ^( d/ p$ X8 \Location: Unknown Place
" F) M0 p5 l7 h2 SPoints: None4 s: r" r5 w9 m" d  a2 o
$ g  b- A. s) x# c% P' R7 O" R0 P7 h" m) R" T- y* H
The Myan guy will tell you it's time to die and explain some things here and" _; B! m5 M4 A. o1 s
there. Notice how he tells you he'll probably see you in the Other World.
/ m8 n9 f; w. p7 D# _' k) \2 T  q: d( W: BCould this be the evil guy?1 F- |+ U. J6 g# n6 _

3 T1 b! [% T5 R& E1 VAt the end of the conversation, he'll summon some kind of black beast. Play & X" ?3 Z- k1 J$ I$ a9 ^; A
the button-pressing game to avoid it. When you trip, he'll suddenly freeze* a: M4 a- a# K6 y( a/ U. G
and Agatha will show up. She'll tell you you need to find a pure young girl
; M: |3 P/ q& Z  [- Q$ R. R! e0 P, zthat they want to sacrifice.
! O, _. Y" U  P( V% x3 u. r' C, b" Y' o
+ v! P; A' J9 ]/ oThe Clan                                                            [FH.04.32]# O- S' ?% I/ ~4 s/ \8 [1 H
------------------------------------------------------------------------------9 ~5 J, w1 i2 v3 \8 U! f& P
& }) x! M* i! g- _2 r6 F
Playable Characters: Evil man2 z  y% \2 V, S1 k' P
' J. {1 h" d# C; ^, K* H) t$ z7 ZLocation: Unknown Place
/ y+ k" t3 C1 P/ B$ @: nPoints: None3 J4 I  j: h% Y) E5 M2 l
$ n; p) x) l% ?9 R5 m$ A& l' h2 E' [! c" _& k0 \" I0 U
Lucas is twisting in bed, while he has another vision. All you need to do is
% L5 f9 e5 d' \9 h- e* e) j* v  ^play the button-pressing game at a very slow pace. Nothing hard.
9 U: i& M8 U( d6 i9 @
: `* e, ]# R% ~( p0 k2 o# W3 ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Z: J  A% V! C( x5 \+ vDanger & Obliquity                                                  [FH.04.33]: Z# T+ {% T9 _' C- j. f$ y- P$ R
9 }4 t8 N2 r; A  q
1 ~2 e4 l' W' G7 b; l& ~+ `8 XPlayable Characters: Lucas, Carla, Markus/ X' _& g7 m; x" D
Bonus Points: None9 l( s3 l! }" e# t" ~
6 j! n7 Z* }% {9 e) j4 s& K        Door closed (Markus) +30 Lucas
- Q, H& p4 m: g4 N7 _( \        Clara and Tyler didn't find you +20 Lucas
$ D3 t6 b; F4 K1 Z3 o* n  j8 \- T        Lucas not found (Carla) -30 Carla8 H7 l, A9 Q5 x
        Waking up (Lucas) -10 Lucas
$ l! ?; C& \; O6 a        Markus killed (Lucas) -60 Lucas
; a- [. E# X( V" O. o        Picking up telephone (Lucas) -20 Lucas# v' x" o- b9 h% Q6 [* v. s; X
Extra: Best part of the game, if you ask me.
; z6 {8 R+ O- x/ Z' M. Z8 k3 }2 V. a
You wake up in bed, and have no idea where you are. You'll see Clara and Tyler
) u  d& @' k8 a- r+ q* vwalking up the stairs, and go back to Lucas again. This part is very * r* n  @2 \, B6 ]$ o& z% \# P
interesting; you'll see three screens. One for Lucas, one for Clara & Tyler
3 z/ z& i5 _  R! f8 Iand one for Markus.
  f3 e. C2 q9 W" r, ?- ]
# f* y( m% W4 A% D7 P" B" GStand up, and walk to the phone. Use it to give Markus a call. You now control
* h0 v4 ^$ p) N0 @Markus. Make him pick up the telephone (the other one will kill him). Run to! b* ?) d5 J3 k' T
the door left of Markus, and open it. Inside, pick up the phone. , U) D- ]! k) p  k2 r8 G4 T( Y

/ K% F8 S/ J: z4 B6 J, A7 B' a* jBack to Lucas again. Let him tell him there is no time. With Markus, you need
$ p! d) i- T; G) i0 q7 zto lock the door you came from. Lucas will tell Markus to call the cops, and
! u  }- U- D# V& F& \) G' owait. So much for that.5 ~, I& b* r8 W$ Q) }

: |) C% q, `+ s; CYou're now in control of Clara & Tyler. Walk up the Tyler, and open the door/ X/ h1 b  z) ]7 ^* S  _4 m% C
next to him. Oops, wrong room. If you have the American version, you will8 o5 a5 |$ v/ ~0 B5 x! r" t
probably see no nude. Viva la Europe ;)8 h3 I, D! b" {8 M1 ?

; {8 w0 `. M) C4 FAt the end of the hall is the real room, but Lucas is gone. When they leave,; Y1 w1 A( Z, {( X
he appears again. However he got up there, it sure was a nice trick. Pick up
: v2 ~4 O0 w& f/ d$ b% lthe phone to find out Tiffany has been kidnapped.
9 W* Z  }7 `0 |! v. Y2 V: F
4 Y6 j- M' o. c, X" P------------------------------------------------------------------------------
) _3 j1 C3 m  ~8 C' T5 M( WFate on Russian Hills                                               [FH.04.34]
% V# i2 R2 y. w+ x9 r" w+ q------------------------------------------------------------------------------5 }$ x' k. x2 K; V  }) `

' H) w* n, w8 k. X  B* T7 |Playable Characters: Lucas
: n- l9 f, P% E5 U8 y* G1 z% e& }' \) UBonus Points: None0 @: m/ C3 U+ m9 Z. D, _" S7 C
- E6 A3 h3 z7 z" |4 D, O2 sPoints: Save Tiffany +20
" h; @# P( p+ y+ y% T* x9 G2 U; F        Fall down -75
4 b% U# c. g6 s2 z$ IExtra: N/A        
. d0 R1 B6 d2 `0 l0 n
$ {2 }% y% O8 q; B; F6 vNotice the homeless guy who sits in front of you. Also notice how the black
8 m+ @9 b! y2 g" C8 K: z' nraven shows you the way. Follow it, and you'll end up near a rollercoaster.
1 l; B/ F2 O! e. i! h7 t% IEnter the cabin, and active the thing. Enter the train, and put the safety
4 H0 u+ R& p# r$ Yrail down. You'll go up.
# {# h) r4 }) N  Z  q4 f4 u+ g& U/ z$ k: s! T9 F  X
Step out, and head towards Tiffany. You need to press left or right, and keep
9 I8 s5 ^4 Z' e$ i# Z! ~2 C. |$ KLucas in balance. It's a bit like Tony Hawk, really. When you reach the
3 o; X. h- T. p5 S" d6 Iother side, free Tiffany. The evil man will show up, and you'll both fall5 C' M1 G. s' {: R% F% D! M, @
down.
4 C! x+ L/ E% i) h
& i: ~/ `( i# `) g! f' I9 O5 d' z------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 p7 k  o2 E- r+ ^- VChild's Play                                                        [FH.04.35]. l! {0 a5 G; `
------------------------------------------------------------------------------; K. P( `9 W' j6 K# t9 h! V0 r

1 c3 l- L4 _+ k- q) Y1 S! UPlayable Characters: Lucas (Kid), Markus (Kid)
! r* w1 r& ^; B: |+ L+ m  rBonus Points: None
8 @5 f6 e3 X4 W2 mLocation: Unknown Place
- E1 d1 J* X$ x* {" ^6 y' vPoints: None8 p  D- S( l1 f. P( O+ i
Extra: It doesn't even matter if Markus gets spotted when you control Lucas.
$ O. R  g! r: L& _9 i9 f       Expected a bit more, but well..." V# \+ D6 b1 R" {2 z/ Q
) [) `9 P" Q0 r+ N- d8 t% [0 O! A
Another one of those sneaking levels. Wake up yourself, and then wake up. |( x/ ?* X9 D: H
Markus. Leave through the window - it's time to go on an adventure.
9 u% J# R! {3 n7 x+ Y! ^& q3 V. i( V/ r) n& r+ q, x% `9 f1 h
You don't need to worry about soldiers really much right here, but stay out9 n8 Z7 h1 X! v' w
of the lights. Follow the path that's on your mini-map. After a short while,  \/ p3 @* q3 Q& g& k
after you passed a car, a soldier will come your way. Go back to the car, and
& D  H9 r" n+ t7 w. Qhide behind it until the soldier is gone.
8 @3 t8 o' J( K2 r' R
7 o0 b; z. N0 V) d2 F6 [- k6 d* XContinue your way, and Lucas and Markus will split up. Let Lucas go back a! U. S. ^3 J) I) e4 `
bit, until you see an exclamation mark as action. Do this, and the guard will9 D, W' c8 ^8 M# z: _  I
turn around. Let Markus run by, and then let Lucas go. You'll end up at a  H" K- N% m/ U/ e$ T  k# k7 G
place with another guard, and a pole.
/ F) ?8 B& t: Q) ]  d* p' Y% Z' }$ v! V1 A3 f9 G, I* ?
Markus will say he'll go around he back and distract the guards, so you can/ p2 w. `7 e& J3 A* h
climb the pole. Let Markus go around, and kick the barrel. Then let Lucas 4 w/ T+ k, ?$ Y
climb the pole. Go to the other side, but watch out for the lights. When you1 a" d+ J% Y) V/ l3 I3 g
reached the other side, go down, and walk to the door (look on your mini-map).
# v7 B% }, e5 A9 p( I( b( h! u/ a! U- c- d- F( f+ Y
Inside, you'll find something, but you won't know what =p/ m0 h. E/ A; }( I: \/ Y

; G4 ?4 A6 l, y% T0 h/ H6 p------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: ~) p' H) H" t8 aCheckmate!                                                          [FH.04.36]5 ?. ~2 D( H" J
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- p0 M1 |; `0 w

2 E. f# D5 Q! L; o9 c  }, _8 B' FPlayable Characters: None
0 I* T" g% \( Z7 y1 d& _Bonus Points: None
4 M0 ~7 `' a: Z( P, iLocation: Unknown Place1 J% I! T& R1 m/ E6 }; K3 M
8 P1 a4 Z8 X6 y  @4 [# f6 FExtra: N/A2 K. Q: y1 D* p: |0 H

7 ?' k3 O) n. X9 M. [Simply press the right buttons at the right time, to hear the short
3 |% C  M1 P/ y9 jconversation between the evil man and the other weird guys. He thinks Lucas
/ H. b1 K  K7 X7 x& qis dead." [- ]* T8 a/ o) {3 c

* a# N! A, |  ~$ P. [------------------------------------------------------------------------------) m3 S9 J' O7 O) I2 b
The Pact                                                            [FH.04.37]
$ Y3 t) b/ T! e. [! R------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. C: h( ^, R6 [1 ^0 A/ [! q0 E7 W5 |4 ]# Q- I! D# g0 x
Playable Characters: Carla7 X2 H% T% h- t( G& {2 ~8 T- x- B, b
1 S0 f* w* r# ELocation: Cemetery0 B: d+ y  A- h: s
        Work together +10 Lucas, +20 Carla( k4 ]( z4 O: b9 h  g$ P+ x
Extra: N/A1 f. U7 B; N  G( d* D' g

( q! _5 X7 ]/ d5 k  A; p  QWalk to the grave with the flowers with Carla. Look at it, and suddenly8 J/ k; w# g6 Z. v. N! B
Lucas will show up. Let Lucas tell Carla what's going on, and make them work7 m  ~, C. D6 X, e* [
together on this case. Easy as that.
" o6 z7 g( T$ O. t$ S6 Y; o/ K( Q  l  s# n* [2 `6 }0 \
------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ x! ?8 x1 o' Y# w# r
Jade                                                                [FH.04.38]* _' L( i' d, @2 ]2 g2 J+ C% {" D
7 a1 X* E* W/ c  k8 \
  n  t, l% R/ n. g" U0 ^Playable Characters: None
5 Z5 \/ N) F! j. f& \( k' vBonus Points: None
8 x2 h- z9 U0 X& H1 i: E- }Location: Unknown Place( s* s/ P7 b0 T1 {
9 A$ x$ y6 ~$ u1 i; I* R0 V3 vExtra: N/A
0 a$ t/ r5 F( s5 z5 N# |: k! Q7 O/ Y( k, N! C9 N) `
Not a long part, at all. Just press the buttons, and you'll find out where  h, k% V1 r" M- E" F
the girl is.. f8 `6 s' C5 }* Y0 m% h' A

# F5 N) o1 W- B  K% k! {7 J------------------------------------------------------------------------------0 C8 M( `. `' w3 {+ W% `! k4 G
Frozen to the Bone                                                  [FH.04.39]
) R1 V3 C9 s$ d3 `------------------------------------------------------------------------------2 e' A  t* A9 U3 f( Q2 ^
4 s9 I& S7 X2 S+ K3 X+ ?
Playable Characters: Carla, Tyler, a: r4 z5 O( i' f
8 h) h/ R/ i6 g5 L8 O1 P' b  \Location: Police Station0 o0 j6 R$ r% U3 \9 Q# p1 b# w+ B
Points: Admit you keep something behind (Carla) +10 Carla% {4 q6 r' }2 V8 R/ ^$ y4 D* y
        Stay with the police (Tyler) -85 Tyler
& q$ U) Q/ M$ V3 y0 K        Leave the police (Tyler) +20
: K1 F7 P- B. D$ {Extra: N/A
& r$ Z$ R4 {" M7 l
  S8 ~( O1 B2 q3 D4 kCarla and Tyler are listening to the radio, but it's the same old, so Tyler
% j% M2 N8 {* b/ F' g. \7 z; gturns the thing off. He'll ask Carla if she's been keeping something behind.' E8 h6 S& H( Y" g  r1 [
After that, Sam will arrive, and you'll take control of Tyler.
( W& ~3 L% ^$ W# ^1 f' P5 T+ X4 A' n# s6 Q3 d. Q4 K& D9 e1 W
Walk to her, and she'll ask you to come with her. I don't know if it really
5 P4 g" I7 m& U: \' k1 M' @matters what you do, really. Either way, make your decision.
9 Q3 `. u+ ?. G; ?; H, k1 Z( n& @7 u
% F; p  z1 f2 Z0 a; b------------------------------------------------------------------------------  y. j8 n5 J. y% r
Where is Jade?                                                      [FH.04.40]
% f; f: [/ L" p( l2 P# p! C------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- o( L& R: n/ p+ r2 O0 s4 n! e  I) M8 X+ s5 P& A4 o
; v& ^' ?  R/ C/ DBonus Points: None
; n. Q( p) g" `. rLocation: The Orphanage1 I3 j" C( ^1 V8 X
2 x6 b3 n: N5 @% R# A: c        Keep girl +10
# @% C# S7 F5 n        Give girl -10
$ A* D& o  R3 G% g3 M  sExtra: N/A
* E& c3 l+ a  a9 n5 i! b7 R1 m& @! Y" R
Carla will drive Lucas to the orphanage. Step out of the car, and walk inside.
8 m) w! H; n8 W# d% m( I8 H8 bYou'll ignore the nun, and enter a hall. At the end of it, take the left door,
! Y" P8 f8 I% L$ K' kand you'll find the girl. Pick her up.
9 z2 B6 r& i) H- m& R# X7 ?! a( L: H8 Y( t. c
At the same time, the evil man will walk into the orphanage. Leave the room,  L! W! v4 W6 ~2 U4 |( w
and run to the fire escape.7 n% d# r1 ^& n% g' V
; U  m7 c8 `# A+ G) u2 O6 Q/ G' [
You'll end up at the roof. It's time for a fight, so get ready. When you think1 ^' a" ]$ F) c# J1 m  I4 G
you beat him, there is still stuff to do. You need to run for the police, and: ~0 h. l  k8 _5 x8 k
when you succeed, you'll hide in a small room.
8 G7 a0 |$ o- s! s. V6 i5 X  w
8 b# s1 C# h3 F+ X9 fAgatha will be there, but you'll soon enough find out that it's not Agatha,; O! a6 h2 R& Z
and she has never been Agatha. Don't give the child, and protect yourself from
- S2 B7 k7 J; Z3 a: V" @the attack. You'll run away, and follow a homeless guy, together with Carla.
% z/ g/ P' W5 h- _. M" E4 O: F/ c3 E$ _4 L, b8 K, D! \% {
------------------------------------------------------------------------------/ k! g: k5 K& Z* Z2 l( I
Bogart                                                              [FH.04.41]" x( N8 Z- z9 k) ?- F
+ o7 Z: g7 J% O1 S5 Q' t1 Q# X1 M, t: m8 s- B) P1 z# G
Playable Characters: Lucas, Carla/ a! ^/ Q# P: o' j1 s, H
Bonus Points: 20
; I0 z7 b( D9 u' v& R# H4 bLocation: Underground Secret Base8 `) b4 w. V7 ?- w9 s, Z0 h* M% z4 S
) S' n) f. X- i* X2 i/ D3 E        Have sex +10 Lucas, +20 Carla
5 j: t0 q/ S. h        Use fire (Carla) +10 Carla# k" _5 L8 F/ N. ^
        Listen to the radio (Carla) -5 Carla3 ~+ e- o. ]5 D6 ^
Extra: One life to be found8 ?7 }7 C5 a+ A+ X# R! P( d  f

" y; Z8 ~7 \+ ?+ E3 ~7 z" a: RFollow the homeless rasta-man, and you'll end up at some kind of secret
7 U" u3 w- C& H# h2 q8 y# Uunderground base. You'll see Markus, and you'll be a happy man. Then talk to; t6 v+ r4 p3 a" K  x/ g
the homeless guy who you saw in the beginning of the game, in the alley. He'll
/ u& [4 G2 k6 |' Z4 E( l, G7 Q. Xexplain things to you.8 `- m- a. ~1 H+ f+ e' s+ u( W

9 p  l3 D4 _! hLucas will go to sleep, and Carla will be left behind. Stand up, and walk
$ z0 P( z5 c: lto the radio at the end of the tunnel. You'll need batteries and an attena
- K7 \4 h" K$ Q/ }. din order to make it work. Walk into the trains to find a life, and batteries.
! p* ^3 C+ Z( c% T! G# lWalk back to where you came from (the elevator) to find 20 bonus points. Then
1 K) v% s9 c/ Awalk back up the platform and find the attena. Use both things at the radio
! d; Y2 z8 @' C5 m3 \and listen to it.; ~" W8 t# v3 A) w  Z5 L
. x! M. l0 J- V# z; x) {8 L
Not really cheering you up? Go into the first train, and lay down on bed with) X% W% @" t4 ~5 @: y; Y; S
Lucas. You'll have sex. Woohoo!0 N6 y2 E! D* k! A
/ L1 S5 }# E) Z/ ~
0 w" }9 T4 k0 H9 KRevelation                                                          [FH.04.42]
' s  I6 S/ A; S: r' M0 p& U  ?- D3 v5 K6 _------------------------------------------------------------------------------
% l- ~/ W% V2 y/ W
7 c& U4 y% w7 fPlayable Characters: Lucas (Kid)
2 h0 P" e5 T% D; V5 ^8 {  e8 ?Bonus Points: None: k& c9 l9 H# W# G% o- x+ U
3 Y+ X5 ~  O; Z8 H  e  \; J0 F# }
6 I, `# _( m1 l, M4 }6 d$ PGet out of bed, and open the door. Then on the hallway, listen what your* w; q1 Q' E7 |7 p9 _9 }. U
parents are talking about. Your mother was near the artifact when you were in+ E1 w! ]; I" L' B) Q! D. ?& y
her womb, and you got some kind of weird radiation. That's why you're able to
$ v% ~1 |6 z1 H& `! C" V+ u7 h4 q+ jhave all those visions etc. Your father will open the door, and he isn't happy
4 T) y) X3 {" n+ Y& Dabout it.
* Z4 J) R" J% Q3 {8 G* I) v& j: }' A* T* v9 z
- r5 ~2 d; Q1 ^" SFinal Countdown                                                     [FH.04.43]
- v- C3 h' ?; {4 z$ U------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  i1 o/ I% Z( ~7 G
' u% e2 V; L/ E  PPlayable Characters: Lucas, Carla (not always, depends on the way you play)
9 O0 `% \6 _4 B' I+ Y$ \' BBonus Points: None
% @4 H" T) w8 N# n3 _+ J/ [Location: Wishita Military Base
+ n$ t. p/ s! _) M% Q9 a$ VPoints: None
0 D! r4 ?  [- u* H4 V. y8 b* [Extra: N/A3 Z. A. `0 ]' P7 x4 q8 w- ~

2 \- e) ~9 ]/ K# z9 ^- @The final countdown, eh? Lucas and Carla arrive, and after some talking, you& F7 L" r+ V6 h
can move Lucas. You just need to hit the buttons and get Lucas to the door.
; Q% F) \/ t  h8 W! TOpen the door, and head inside. You'll end up in a big room, with the
7 }& @) }$ Y# d/ |artifact.
: t6 ]& F* U; I2 n# t5 s7 Y
# T+ Z6 N) p7 ?4 \: H: C/ zEnding 1 (Good):9 n# a, m# P+ K2 U- x

( I/ J& C! v& O1 oThe man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Fine then. This battle isn't
( P; y1 r7 ^# Rhard. You just need to defend yourself against his attacks, and charge your
; I2 X3 l" R8 W! L' uown attack. When your bar is completely filled, you'll attack and the man
6 M6 C- r7 ^7 H: m* s, }" lwill fall into the artifact. So much for that.) A' z5 L: Z! m+ e( i8 m: L

9 c& Q% E; N- T+ \# IOne of the military guys will shoot you, so be sure to avoid it. After that
" U5 Z! E. N* m2 `it's time to battle the Purple Clan. Just defend yourself, and Lucas will do5 j6 K; \. P6 B1 f& A4 B$ I- r
the rest. Once this is done, put the girl on the artifact to end it all.2 E& {- a- l8 |7 e9 t
Carla will come in, and everyone is happy.7 Z: b2 P" H- h$ q' _* Z5 e7 S

8 b' \* U$ T7 F) b: s' q* [Ending 2 (Bad):5 A5 C; A' n: \7 Q. k3 ~. m

4 _( F! H$ B+ z& y: OThe man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Fine then. This battle isn't
! v' E" Y" |+ k- |3 q# S; ahard. You just need to defend yourself against his attacks, and charge your. r" |' F  H3 N8 Y- R5 g; ^4 \; h/ l
own attack. When your bar is completely filled, you'll attack and the man: N5 @3 ]$ ]5 O* Z/ I" p7 n, Y3 T
will fall into the artifact. So much for that.
2 k2 ^9 X6 c5 A  ]$ {4 V4 A; R( k) J$ P) {) d& e
One of the military guys will shoot you, so be sure to avoid it. After that
! Q6 S& a9 ^3 q. w0 Y4 ]" e/ Mit's time to battle the Purple Clan. Lose, and that's the end.) R/ ]! f9 {6 q3 [& R: T; H( ?
) K8 M8 c9 v" A1 p' b8 J
Ending 3 (Bad):
# F. t2 _- K0 g: A. o+ ?; P/ S/ a
The man of the Orange Clan wants to fight you. Lose from him, and you'll
% d- Z, O# w# C* Econtrol Carla. Let Carla fight the Oracle, but fail too.
8 m: z/ ~$ [" L: y+ X4 P
/ n$ u$ z# L4 l- t' ?! k------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 x7 [- L8 m% T, BEpilogue                                                            [FH.04.44]
8 o- k% @0 }3 l$ p------------------------------------------------------------------------------1 M( w! \6 V  @- X9 q6 l( a9 C
9 W, Z, E5 f8 Y' P
Playable Characters: None3 X/ D& V% R4 @4 v+ }9 S0 J
Bonus Points: 2007 M+ I' T3 [6 }
0 O; F: N8 R8 u$ ?8 n1 uPoints: None
8 K( B/ G( S+ F6 b1 @  `Extra: N/A8 |' O9 A0 p. ?, a
8 |4 I+ B5 x" H' S$ }8 \  m2 ^/ r
Just sit back and watch the ending. Good job on beating the game, sir. At the
' o. y* q# l& H' V& c& e/ `4 R, Qend you'll get 200 bonus points.
4 U$ `( q8 i) }. b9 I4 @
- F* C5 m8 K+ ^7 K0 G==============================================================================
, x4 p2 k/ h% [8 t8 j# |/ a( Y* c& ]7 cFAQ                                                                 [FH.05.01]
. L- i1 x& B- s0 y==============================================================================1 h! X- c% M" q/ ]3 o+ v
$ b: }4 y  c+ V
Q: What's up with the sudden love between Lucas and Carla?6 ~" l. ?* ?/ p+ i% y* ~
A: In an interview, David Cage said it looked nice on paper, but didn't
8 ^  }9 k. r' |- w   work out that well in the game. Better luck next time.
$ m5 D- r% ]7 U2 a: y* B
% |/ E0 J! \! k% ?) tQ: How can Carla get pregnant when Lucas is dead?. K% o& u8 s% O: C% A! S
A: He was resurrected by the Chroma, and it left him with some... abilities.2 O& Y9 [: u3 V8 c+ j! B- h

, R) J+ ~9 _5 W) y6 [+ mQ: Will there be a Fahrenheit 2?& @# [" r# c) D0 y3 t) @
A: The company is working on a new game, but that's all they say about it
; z# i. J! H% p# `9 m5 P) k; X   for now./ v4 ^5 O8 Y% y( L) L5 N9 ^2 f7 a4 O

~! @4 z% i4 a! dQ: What's up with the raven that follows you everywhere?
( u8 _1 _+ M8 ~6 yA: The AI follows you through the raven. From the beginning, till the end.% Q& @2 }  L# }0 N3 h" `7 ]
* ~! q$ y/ e6 u
Q: I keep losing those "press left-and-right-quick sequences", why?- E! D; L/ c7 c9 ^# a9 ^0 e4 x9 k
A: Don't start hitting the buttons until the real bar appears.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
板凳
发表于 2005-10-9 23:31 | 只看该作者
不错呀, 谢谢了, 在游侠那里已经有一篇中文攻略, 而且比这篇更详细的说.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
地板
发表于 2005-10-9 23:33 | 只看该作者
请问donatino朋友, 这篇攻略转载自哪里的呀? 原作者是谁呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-10-12 20:31 | 只看该作者
He was resurrected by the Chroma, and it left him with some... abilities.. h3 |9 S1 z8 Z: |) V
9 H/ x. V$ ~7 s+ @. }, I( k
强啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

一笑至知 该用户已被删除
6#
发表于 2005-10-12 23:52 | 只看该作者
Chromatic Sperm? Huh?
: Y) m$ `9 m; E9 K
. A% B4 u+ |$ m1 c; G. ?8 TMaybe a new way we can take adventage in  test-tub-baby in modern Medicine....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

冒险解谜游戏中文网 ChinaAVG

官方微博官方微信号小黑屋 微信玩家群  

(C) ChinaAVG 2004 - 2019 All Right Reserved. Powered by Discuz! X3.2
辽ICP备11008827号 | 桂公网安备 45010702000051号

冒险,与你同在。 冒险解谜游戏中文网ChinaAVG诞生于2004年9月9日,是全球华人共同的冒险解谜类游戏家园。我们致力于提供各类冒险游戏资讯供大家学习交流。本站所有资源均不用于商业用途。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表